All Comments on 'Lustful Summoning Ch. 03'

by mjm202036

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
Guitman69Guitman69over 15 years ago
Absolutely amazing!!!

I just started reading your stories, and the only word I can think to describe them is amazing. I'm torn between wishing I had started reading them earlier, and glad that I can read so many at once and not have to wait.

The creation of the second succubus was great. And having not only one, but two going after him is very hot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Continue

I fucking swear to god if you just leave it at that I will write you a strongly worded letter as to why I think you should do otherwise. Haha, but seriously keep writing!

jkthekatjkthekatover 8 years ago
more please!

I like it !

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
loving it!!

Really lovin it!!

agamotto1313agamotto1313about 5 years ago
Great story so far,

But I do have one small nit pick.

The blond says she will bite if he wants her to, even though she did likes the taste of blood, then says he can't go down on her because of disease. Blood will transmit just as well as vaginal fluid, so she is still taking a big risk.

I understand no kissing, to intimate. But cunnilinctus is no different , intimacy wise, than felatio, which she is willing to preform.

That said, still a great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I teresting but hic cock being 210 inches I think was a slight mistake

derGaertnerderGaertnerover 2 years ago

5 meters 33 centimeters is a cock no normal person can have without doubling over.

That would be a real 3rd leg.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You're not a rocket scientist are you? Only confusing mm with " .. I hope you don't work for DPRK.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous