Lusting For Each Other Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Springing back to his feet he encouraged her body to bend lower with one hand whilst directed his cock in to her pussy from behind with the other. He felt Lily's body tense with anticipation again as he began thrusting her from behind. Building momentum, he reached his hand round to grab her tit whilst also pulling at her hair. He lowered his hand around her throat and pulled her close to him, kissing at her neck and twisting her face a little so that he could lock lips with her again.

Their bodies were now glowing with sweat as they fucked in-sync. Trent backed away from Lily and spun her around, he placed his mouth on her mouth before helping her down to her knees. Lily was now face to cock, looking up at Trent as she began to stroke his dick and then opened her mouth to swallow it.

The familiar taste of Trent flooded back and Lily became totally lost in the moment. She licked and flicked his dick, all the time staring back up at the grateful recipient. Trent took hold of the side of Lily's face and pulled it deeper on to his cock, tensing his arse with every insertion in her mouth. Lily was expertly rolling her tongue over his tip before consuming his length, down to his balls. Trent knew he couldn't hold himself from cuming much longer. He'd longed to see her lap up every drop of his spunk, but first he wanted to feel her pussy around it again.

Pulling her up from her crouching position he walked Lily over to the centre of the room and lay on the floor. He directed Lily down by her hand to sit on his face. Her thighs straddled his head as his waiting tongue entered her vagina as she lowered herself on to him.

"Oh, fuck Trent," Lily gasped as his mouth penetrated her.

Lily leant forward, hovering her mouth over Trent's cock, wanting to suck it but fearful of biting it through the pleasure she was experiencing. Instead she took it in her hand and started to wank it vigorously, causing Trent to lick her pussy harder. It was too much, Lily pressed again in to Trent and began to shake as she came on his face.

Trent continued to lick, waiting for the sensation to subside a little before he lifted his hands from her arse cheeks and returned them with a slap, signalling that he wanted her on his cock. Lily looked down and over her shoulder at Trent and gave a smile of satisfaction before shuffling forward and on to his waiting dick. Her dripping wet pussy slid easily on to his shaft as she began to ride it in reverse cowgirl position.

Trent looked forward watching his cock disappear and re-appear out of Lily. He moved his hands under her cheeks and helped increase the motion and length of shaft that Lily was now riding, lifting her almost off his cock before allowing her pussy to fully swallow it. He could feel Lily's pussy once again tighten as she slumped forwards, did sharp intakes of breath and once again came.

"Fuck, Trent. I want to make you cum now," Lily panted as she rose to her feet. Pulling Trent up, she sat him in the armchair with his cock shimmering with her pussy juices.

"Don't move," she whispered.

Lily walked around the couch and to the sideboard to collect some ribbon, before walking back to stand in front of Trent.

She lent in, appearing to kiss him but instead strapping his left wrist, and then his right, to the chairs' arms. It was Trent's turn to have his hands tied.

"We shouldn't be fucking Trent," she said in a mock scolding voice "I have a boyfriend."

"Had Lily," Trent replied. "Past tense. I'm not sure he'd take you back after seeing my tongue in your pussy tonight."

"I don't know, he never saw my mouth on your cock, or saw your cock inside me. I'm sure I'd find a way to make him forgive me."

"I don't think you could Lily. He could see that I made you wetter than he's ever been able to, getting you making noises you've never made with him."

"You think you make me wet Trent?" she asked sitting on the coffee table and crossing her legs.

"I know I do," he smugly said back.

"How wet do I look?" she asked uncrossing her legs, opening them wide and learning back slightly so Trent could clearly see her pussy. She saw his cock twitch to attention.

"Fucking wet," he replied.

"Do you want to fuck my wet pussy Trent?"

As Lily asked the question, she moved her hand down to her vagina and started to finger-fuck herself in front of him.

"Yes," he replied, his cock twitching once again, which made Lily smile and bite her bottom lip.

Lily continued to rub her pussy in front of him.

"Do you want to be inside me? Do you want to hear me moan and beg you to fuck me?" Trent watched as she slipped a finger back inside her pussy and moved it in and out.

She stood up and walked over to Trent, moving her wet index finger to his face and circling his lips with it.

"Want to taste me?"

Trent opened his mouth expectantly but Lily instead took her finger into her own mouth and sucked it teasingly.

"When we worked together, we'd be sat in meetings and just the sound of your voice would make me wet," Lily whispered.

"I'd touch myself at night imagining your cock inside me, fucking me hard; bent over your office desk."

Lily positioned her knees either side of Trent's legs and stooped a little, straddling him but not touching as she once again moved her hand down to her pussy to play with herself, while her other hand roughly played with her breasts.

"Did you want to fuck me in the office, Trent? Did you want to slip your cock in me whilst I'm pressed up against the glass wall of the boardroom? Have me on my knees under your desk sucking your dick whilst you are taking an important call? Did you want to bend me over the HR desk and spank me whilst I'm wanking you off? Did you want to cum all over my face and tits whilst I'm knelt in the middle of the office?"

"Oh, fuck yeah. I want all that. I want you to take my cock in your mouth right now and suck every bit of cum out of me."

"You were my boss though Trent, you would have been sacked if I'd done that. You would have been kicked out of the business for fucking a junior member of the team. Would it have been worth it?"

"It would have been you that was sacked, not me Lily. Using your pussy and mouth to lure a Director of the business is a sackable offense. I would have had you out of the door in no time, but not before I'd have covered you in my hot sticky spunk as punishment."

"Want to do that to me right now, Trent? Do you want me to touch your cock? Run my fingers and tongue up your shaft? Wrap my hand around it and stroke it? Put my lips around it and swallow it whole? Would you like that, Trent? Is that what you want? Do you want to cum in my mouth, or would you prefer to finish on my tits? What would you prefer, Trent?"

"I want you to swallow all my cum, not spill a drop Lily," Trent said trying to stop his cock from exploding at Lily's words.

She slunk lower to her knees in front of Trent who opened his legs so she could be crouched in front of him. Trent looked down and saw Lily pop something white on her tongue and wink.

"Imagine you were on that important call in the office, Trent. I could start licking up your legs to your balls as you're trying to concentrate on your conversation." Trent smiled, thinking back to the time he'd gone down on Lily when she'd been on a call to Mr Chi in China.

Lily began to act out her words as she licked up Trent's leg to his thigh, gently sweeping across his balls before back down the other leg. Lily looked up, staring in to Trent's eyes before reaching to take his balls in her hand, gently rolling them whilst tracing her finger back down them towards his arse.

"Put my cock in your mouth, please Lily, I beg you," Trent squirmed.

"You want me to put your cock in my mouth do you Trent? Is that your reward for making me cum?" Lily huskily said as she edged her mouth towards the tip of his penis.

Trent could feel her warm breath on his dick with every word and it was driving him wild.

"Yes, do it, do it now Lily."

With that, Lily moved her other hand to grasp his cock and leant it towards her mouth, before enveloping it whole. Trent let out a groan of relief at the warm, wet feeling of Lily's mouth around his shaft before feeling the cooling tingling sensation of the mint that Lily had been sucking.

She began to drive his cock deep within her mouth, all the time squeezing his balls and gently gagging herself as it touched the back of her throat. Sucking harder and faster, Trent's cock was now a glistening pole of saliva that only served to increase the sensation he was feeling. He couldn't take his eyes off her mouth riding his dick and only wished he could free his hands so that he could reach down and cup her tits at the same time.

He was now rotating his hips and moving in unison to Lily's mouth, as she slipped her hands under his arse and pulled him in closer. She could sense that he was close to cuming and the power she had over pushing him over the edge was making her pussy dripping wet. She wanted it to last a little longer and so returned to a standing position, much to Trent's frustration.

"Don't fucking stop Lily, I need to cum in your mouth."

"Do you Trent? Who said you get to choose when and where you cum? Things are going to change, I'm in charge now. Are we agreed?"

"Yes Lily, anything you want. Just make me fucking cum."

With that Lily stooped to sit on Trent's lap and roughly kissed him, sucking his tongue as she had his dick a few minutes ago. She edged her body closer to Trent's, pushing her wet pussy against the girth of his cock and at the same time pulled slowly away from the kiss, whilst clasping her teeth on his lower lip.

Locking eyes, she started to slowly rub her vagina against his cock, side-to-side before moving up to its tip, gliding smoothly against the saliva lubrication that she'd coated it in. She increased the speed and pressure with which she was pussy-wanking him, leaning back slightly so as to reveal her clit to his dick and increase the sensation she was feeling.

"Put my cock in you Lily!"

"Remember, I'm in charge now Trent," Lily sternly but seductively replied.

"Oohhhh fuuccckkkkkkkk, I'm going to cum! Put my cock in your mouth, please!"

Lily slipped from his lap and positioned herself between his legs, with her mouth on his penis. Taking it in, she looked up at him and began to wank it firmly from the base of the shaft. Two quick strokes and she felt the wave of hot sticky cum hit the back of her throat. Shot after shot flooded out as Lily struggled to contain it all, before swallowing it down. Trent's body slumped as Lily licked his cock clean, delivering on her promise of not spilling a drop.

Lily winked at Trent and rose to her feet. She untied him from the chair and dropped the ribbons on the floor.

"Come on, I'll show you the bedroom," she said taking his hand.

Trent followed her, and together they slipped into the cool sheets and fell naturally into an entangled spoon position. Both had a deep feeling of satisfaction in the present moment but knew that sex alone wouldn't see them have a future together. There was still so much that Lily didn't know about Trent and so much doubt Trent had that Lily could handle what he had to tell her. However, at this precise moment they were both happy and that's all they wanted to focus on.

The sun woke Lily in the morning as she begrudgingly opened her eyes, still sleepy and disoriented. She reached for her phone on the bedside table to look at the time. 7am on Saturday it shone back. "Thank fuck, no work," she thought.

Lily went to sit up "Fuck, my head," she exclaimed as it began to ache from too much champagne and too little water. She thought back to the previous night. 'Shit,' had Trent really been in her flat? Had Matt really caught them in the act? Had Trent said he loved her? Had they really spent the night fucking?

She turned to look next to her in bed and saw an empty space. 'You're so stupid Lily,' she said to herself. She felt her stomach churn and placing her head in her hands. She couldn't decide if she wanted to scream, be sick, cry, or all three.

"I made you some coffee," came a voice. Lily looked up and saw Trent stood in the doorway.

"Ha, surprised to see me still here?" he mocked. "I told you, I'm back for you."

Lily sighed and smiled "You did, and I'm ready for the truth now Trent."

"And you'll get it, but maybe think about a shower first, hey?" Trent laughed then expertly dodged the pillow Lily threw across the room at him.

12