Lusty Women Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was still dripping cool juice from her fresh cunt as we lay down on her bed, and magnificently wet when I entered her...Her well-developed clitoris, hard, pulsating, was soaked in viscous juice...Malinka cried out shuddering, "Oh God, how perfect" as I moved in her deeply, tantalizingly, forcing out juices from her pussy.

She gasped "You're wonderful beyond my wildest imagination" as I fucked her slowly, patiently with smoldering intensity...She moaned sporadically moving her hips rhythmically, effortlessly, flawlessly beneath me. Tightening her cunt around my dick, milking it, sucking it in deeper and deeper like a vortex.

Her every orgasm was a prelude to the next fuck. The woman was a true sex-enthusiast!. She fucked like a sacred harlot, a temple priestess...We were both tireless, almost ruthless, until exhausted, we could no longer come or move...I came many times to my utter surprise, flooding her twat to overflow. For two days we were closeted in Malinka's house, fucking endlessly. She appreciated the "good quality sex, fucking elevated to an art form" as she described it. Later she told me that she was bisexual with a preference for women. That explained the woman-centered décor of her house

Malinka took me sightseeing to the countryside. She had some magic about her that day, a subtle heat, a curious vividness and a hint of unlimited sexual possibilities...Her fragrance enveloped me like a morning fog as we sat in the shade by a spring, facing one another, drinking wine. There was not a soul around. I feasted my eyes on her gorgeous cunt, spread out before me. I stroked her breasts, her soft-hard belly, her meaty vulva, her big clitoris. We began to fuck.

She panted "O God so big, you're so gloriously big and hard" as I speared her with deep rhythmic thrusts of my cock...Her syrupy-thick juices splattered all over my groin. Currents shot thru me as I rode her like a stallion; the air thick with the fragrance of eucalyptus and sandalwood. Malinka was untamed, wild and she unleashed an animal hunger within me...I fucked her and fucked her, relentlessly...She writhed, she moaned, she farted and she squirted fluids. Then she screamed in a piercing voice, convulsed with agonizing pleasure, and finally crashing into a violent orgasm while I gush my hot cum into her, feeling it sloshing down her deep pussy.

We lay there for long moments floating in an intoxicating afterglow, our bodies soaked with sweat and sticky juices enjoying the breeze...Malinka looked into my eyes and said "My home is yours, you can stay as long as you like" she said rolling on top of me and inserted my still hard cock back inside her clenching me with her cunt. "God, I want to fuck you forever" she said softly into my ear, my dick anchored deep inside her...

Still soaked and hot, Malinka moaned and bucked..."Yes, again more, Oh my God, more" she said. Sweat poured off her, dripping onto my chest. Then she came again and again, hard, making me come again also. In the sweat, in the juices, she clung to me screaming, in constant spasms and I could feel her cunt closing around my granite-hard cock, clenching it tightly as our bodies riveted. Coming, coming together, constant continual. "Please let's stay here awhile" she whispered as she collapsed on top of me.

@@@

Malinka took me to her Yoga class and introduced me to the instructor, a woman called Leda, an ex-lover of her's. I was excited by the lithe, well-toned bodies of the women; the prominent bulges of their crotches, some of them enticing camel toes in their see-thru yoga pants...Leda persuaded me to demonstrate some Barre exercises, new to the class. Malinka ostensibly had to run some errands. It turned out to be a ruse to hand me over to Leda.

Leda took me to her home for lunch and to talk about Pilates. We ate we drank some booze, smoked pot. Leda's strong gymnast's body was truly appealing for a 50 year old. Her thick salt and peppery hair framed her head like a halo; her forearms and underarms covered with hair. Her lower abdomen and crotch lush with dense matted hair as were her sturdy thighs...She was awesomely magnetic. She gazed into my eyes with dark burning eyes, looking deeply into my soul while concealing her own mysteries.

"I'm going to fuck you Raoul you know that, right"? she said.

"But you are a lesbian" I said.

"Actually I'm bisexual with a preference for women" she said.

"Just like Malinka" I said.

"Just like Malinka, now let's fuck" she said, undressing me.

I felt my cock throb with anticipation when she whispered softly, "I want this to be an exquisite, sensual torture for both of us" as she stroked my hard cock with her long tongue. All I could think of was how much I wanted to fuck her.

Leda laid back against the cushions and spread her legs. The wetness of her pussy was like sunset over a glistening river. She pulled my head between her thighs and made me suck her for what seemed an eternity...Then she sat astride me facing me, her legs bent, her head resting on my chest. Slowly she lowered herself onto my cock engulfing me in her molten heat.

Shifting her weight on top of me, whispering sweet obscenities, working my cock with her strong, firm and elastic vaginal muscles, letting out ragged throaty cries...Her juices dripped onto my pubic hairs as she moved up and down my cock with smoldering passion, her breathing getting faster.

Leda shuddered and let out a long moan, convulsing with orgasm and was still for a few moments. She began to rock gently, back and forth, plunging her tongue into my mouth as she gripped my cock very tightly with her cunt, sucking it inward. The pleasure was exquisite for me. But I held on tenaciously. She looked into my eyes, amazed at my control as she squeezed and milked my cock with her strong inner muscles. I was completely mastered and fucked for an eternity.

I was oscillating between losing my senses in uncontrollable release and a joyous exaltation of supreme control...I panted, her voice distant, taunted my climax. Finally crowning my explosion that echoed and reverberated in Leda's own orgasm...Then quickly she disengaged from me and rolled onto her back, legs spread wide.

"Now fuck me till I lose my senses" she whispered.

She was so wet, so relaxed, I was deeply desirous of pleasuring her totally, endlessly...Leda's final cry of ecstasy was as if demons were released from her in a sexual exorcism. She came and came and I came and with her, violently, bursting into her, flooding her to overflow, shaking and shuddering with her in the throes of orgasm. I experienced Ledal's enormous capacity for multiple orgasms and sheer sensual pleasure over and over until night fall.

We lay there replete, basking in the afterglow, the cool breeze that wafted in for a long while. Then I began to thrust firmly into her again from behind. Her response was instantaneous, fresh, strong, displaying a woman's capacity for slow, continuous orgasms...It was intoxicating, the smell of our fuck reeling from the bed as we became saturated with passion; numb cock stroking an inert cunt, a test of endurance. Then the last and final spurting of semen deep into Leda's writhing, climaxing body the spinning, the collision, the oblivion. I have never cum that much in a long time. How fucking lusty the woman is, and she knows how to fuck. I thought.

"That was a lovely way to start a good friendship" said Leda, drifting off to sleep...Leda offered me a temporary gig with her class, but I turned her down; the pay was miniscule.

"Well, there are fringe benefits" she said stroking my dick. "All the fifteen pussies in the class are available for your pleasure, including the married ones; not to mention my own cunt" she added.

"In that case you have a deal...To be or not to be" I sighed.

"And you promise to fuck me every day"?.

"I do" I said, wondering what I'd got myself into.

"Wonderful, now fuck me some more" she said opening her legs wide for me.

Continued in Lusty Women 2

12