LWO Gang Bang

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmmmmmm!" Zelina moans as she lifts her eyes to glance up at Joaquin Wilde who has now joined what is turning into a LWO gangbang party. Zelina starts to bob her head immediately along Joaquin's cock, while her gorgeous caramel Puerto Rican body slides along the weight bench with Rey steadily ploughing away into her snatch.

"Mmmmm... Don't think the locker room is gonna be the same... Ahhhhh... After this one..." Rey jokes with a handsome smile. Moaning as his muscular, tattoo-covered body smacks off of Zelina's tight and stunning body. His hands held her waist as he pull her back along the bench into the next stiff thrust. "Mmmmm... And at this rate... Your tight little pussy here ain't gonna be the same either, Zelina..." Rey adds, feeling her love tunnel gripping him with need while she skilfully slurps along Wilde's dick. Her dyed hair swings away as she bucks but gives back as much pleasure as she's taking.

Zelina lifts her legs and loosely wraps her legs around Rey's waist with her feet resting just below his toned Hispanic ass, while his ass starts to smack against her feet. "Mmmm... Ohhhh... Mmmmmm" Zelina moans as she continues to bob her head along Joaquin's long shaft, her tongue playfully smacking his cock.

Joaquin moans out, letting Zelina hungrily slurp before he steps back. Letting Cruz step back in to push his practically matching dick into that talented, porn star-quality mouth. Moaning as she bobbed along him with an equal eagerness that was no doubt fuelled by the fucking she was taking. Rey's huge shaft resizes her snatch as his crotch smacks into her tight body. Rey even knowing the tricks to make sure she feels his length with a hand pressing down into her above her pussy as he thrusts in nice and stiff.

"Mmmmmmm! Mmmmmm!" Zelina Vega moans as she places her hands on Cruz's waist with her head remaining hung upside down, eagerly taking Cruz's cock once again into her mouth. Zelina bobs her head against Cruz's forward thrusts, matching his own pace. Meanwhile, Zelina keeps her smooth and gorgeous, caramel legs hooked around Rey's waist as he pounds away at her pussy, keeping his hands on her slender waist.

"Mmmmm... Want in on this?" Rey says, seeing Wilde moving around. "If you can get her legs off of you, then sure!" Joaquin says with a laugh. And indeed when Rey tries to unwrap those smooth limbs, Vega whines like she's not had enough of his massive dick. But the two men peel them off, allowing Wilde to now step in and to show the size difference, even with this dick still being very impressive, he can easily slide in balls deep with the first pump as he starts fucking Vega's soaking pussy.

"Mmmmmmmmm..." Zelina moans as she brings her legs up so that her knees are facing upward as Joaquin starts to thrust away into her nicely wet snatch. Zelina's head bobs along Cruz Del Toro's cock as her saliva heavily coats his Hispanic member, while he drills his cock deeply into her hot Puerto Rican, cock hungry mouth.

Rey moves to the side, not exactly to take a break but to watch as the other LWO members enjoy one another. Vega showing off more of the ability expected of a skin flick starlet than a WWE Superstar as she gets fucked by two thick, long shafts to fill her up at both ends. Shaking his head with a smile as Zelina sucks and bucks, her legs shaking slightly as she jolts along the bench and her dyed hair still sways down off the edge of the bench as she works between both studs.

Zelina slightly lifts herself from the weight bench, arching her back and allowing herself to bob her head now at an angle along Cruz's cock, her lips colliding with his ball sack as she impressively deep throats his cock, gagging sinfully around his shaft.

Rey leans in, using a hand to push up Zelina's top to expose her perky, rounded tits. Inviting himself to make full use of the mask opening at his mouth as he captures one of her nipples. Sucking on them as her tits bounce as she jolts between the two studs. Keeping both men moaning as she deeply sucks off Del Toro while handling Wilde's thrusts to the hilt.

"Mmmmmm... Mmmmm!!" Zelina moans as she eagerly bobs her head along Cruz Del Toro's cock as if Rey starting to suck and tease her nipple with his tongue is added encouragement. Zelina's slender and petite body continues to jolt with each of Joaquin's thrusts into her pussy, feeling his thrusts long and deep.

"Shit... Keep that up, Boss! Mmmmm! She just got tighter..." Joaquin moaned out, feeling her snatch grip his dick as she got a buzz from feeling Rey's skilled tongue smack at her hard nipples. Her mouth slurped, making saliva drool down her face and catch into her long, dyed hair as it swings back and forth. "Hell yeah... Mmmmm... I think Zelina's getting ready to take all three of us on..." Cruz stated between groans as his balls smack off her stunning face thanks to her deep slurps. While Rey smirks, moving to her other tit to treat her as the three studs of the LWO enjoy Vega's stunning frame and tight holes.

"Mmmmmm... Mmmm..." Zelina moans around Cruz's cock as she slurps and sucks away on his Hispanic cock, her saliva heavily dripping down on his shaft, Cruz's hands holding her head up and cradling her neck.

Rey moves back, watching the younger studs pump away into the stunning female Superstar as she slides along the workout bench. Sweat starting to be left on the bench along with some juices, while saliva drips from Cruz's cock thanks to the eager slurps. Some of it caught into her long, dyed hair to just add to the filthy look of Zelina acting like a gangbang slut.

Zelina turns her head and lustfully grinds her lips on Cruz's cock before she pulls her head back and his cock leaves her mouth with a seductive pop "Mmmmm... Ohhhh fuck... Ahhhhh I want... Mmmm... To fuck you both...." Zelina moans as Joaquin Wilde continues to pump at her pussy.

"Oh, you can get it, Zelina..." Cruz said as he and Joaquin exchanged grins. Pulling out of her holes and stepping back. "Hold on, guys... I got an idea." Rey says, grabbing the attention of all three fellow LWO members. "We got this whole gym to ourselves... Would be a shame not to use it all..." He says, motioning over to a piece of gym equipment designed for pull-ups with straps hanging down and weights at the sides.

Zelina doesn't object as she's led over, made to put her arms overhead thanks to her petite frame. A form of bondage almost as Del Toro and Wilde lift her, so Rey can wrap the straps around her arms. Leaving her not just bound but suspended completely off the ground. Cruz standing in front of her, holding her legs apart at the thighs as he slides his nice, meaty cock up into her pussy. But behind her, Zelina's tight, rounded ass is spread apart. Joaquin pushed his impressive dick forward and up into her tight backside with a deep moan. A sure sign this hole isn't regularly offered up with her super snug she is back there.

"Mmmmmm... Ohhhh fuck!" Zelina moans and bites down on her bottom lip as she moves back and forth suspended in the air as Cruz and Joaquin start to pump away at her caramel-skinned body, feeling both of their cocks pumping into and causing her to rock and sway between them.

"Mmmmm... Like that, Zelina?" Cruz smiles, able to easily thrust up balls deep into her soaking pussy as he holds her legs apart, leaving them dangling to bounce whenever he thrusts up. "Mmmmm... Been fucking waiting to do this for months..." Joaquin says with just as shameless a tone. Groaning as he has to ease his inches in to get in deeper into her stunning backside as the two tag partners give her a sinful double team.

Zelina tilts her head back as her Puerto Rican patriotic-coloured hair lightly brushed against Joaquin Wilde's face as she moves back against his cock in her tight ass, moving against Cruz Del Toro's swift and steady thrusts into her pussy.

Rey just smiles, leaning against the equipment to watch Zelina impressively work her body against both hunks and their big cocks. Almost performing pull-ups to raise and lower herself in time with the firm thrusts. Making her perky tits bounce and that colourful hair sway as even while bound like a living sex toy, Vega is still managing to give back as good as she's taking.

"Ohhhh yeah... Ahhhhh fuck... This is so....fucking good...." Zelina moans as her petite and slender body rocks rapidly back and forth between Del Toro and Wilde, her body colliding as their cocks slam deeply into her ass and pussy.

"Don't go easy on her, boys... Zelina said she wanted to fuck both of you..." Rey says as this red hot workout unfolds as Vega handles a stuffing in both of her lower holes. Taking one long Hispanic cock deep into her soaking pussy while another pumped into her tight backside. Her ass cheeks now smacking off Joaquin's crotch as he thrusts in to keep her jolting between the men as she's held off the ground.

"Mmmmmm... Ahhhhh fuck...Oohhhh" Zelina moans and breaths heavily, her petite and slender, caramel body is coated with a thin layer of sweat.

"Wanna lead by example, boss?" Joaquin says, pulling out of her tight ass with a groan as Cruz does the same, leaving Vega suspended like an ornament with her arms tied up above her head as she pants. "Sure..." Rey says, moving behind Vega as he takes hold of her waist. Her coloured hair rested against his mask-covered face as he slides his fat, long cock up into her rounded ass. Just as the door into the gym opens up as Wilde was going to move to her front but Rey starts thrusting up anyway into Vega.

"Mmmmm... Ohhhh fuck... Ohhhh damn, Rey..." Zelina moans as he holds onto her slender waist as he pumps into her hot Puerto Rican ass. Her patriotic-coloured hair rest and sticks lightly against Rey's Luchador mask as her hair is damp with sweat.

"Mmmmm! God damn... You're tight as Hell, Zelina!" The Hall of Famer groans, feeling Zelina's tight back passage clamp around his cock. Even after just being fucked back there, Rey's packing such a huge cock that Zelina's getting resized all over again from these firm, smooth pumps.

"Am I seeing what I think I am??" Santos Escobar, the former masked luchador and leader of Legado Del Fantasma, approaches the scene. Also in a pair of workout shorts and an LWO T-Shirt. The other men just nod with smiles. "Guess I better make up for lost time!" Santos smiles, quickly starting to strip off as he showed off his own impressive, muscular Latino body while Rey carries on pumping up into Zelina's tight rump.

"Mmmmmm... Ohhhh... Ohhhh Rey! Ohhhh fuck!" Zelina Vega moans with her eyes closed as she lays back against Rey's body, her smooth back against his muscular, tattoo-covered Hispanic chest, sliding against his chest with Rey holding her waist and thrusting up into her incredibly tight ass.

Zelina is suitably distracted trying to handle Rey's even better than porn star-sized cock as he groans out. Pumping smoothly and deeply to fit even more inches into that tight body. So she only notices someone else, and new in fact, joining this gang bang party when Santos steps between her still spread legs. Easily pushing his rock hard and, just like the other LWO members, nicely long and thick shaft into her already soaking and well-used pussy. Allowing him to get in balls deep into her slot after only a few thrusts to get him moaning.

"Mmmmmmm... Fuck" Zelina groans as she feels Santos Escobar's cock entering her pussy. Zelina opens her eyes and smiles faintly at Santos, sweat coating her beautiful face. "Mmmm... Hey Santos... Welcome... Ahhhh... To the party." Zelina says with a soft and breathless laugh, as she moves against Rey's oncoming thrusts to her ass.

"Mmmmm... Glad to be here..." Santos handsomely smiles, helping Zelina to buck back against Rey's firm pumps as he feels her snatch tightening around his long cock as her pleasure builds. Matching Mysterio's motion so he pumps in to make her ass shift back just as Rey slams up to stuff her stunning ass nice and full with his thick shaft. "Hope these guys haven't worn you out too much... Mmmmm! Before I can have a fair shot at you..."

"Mmmmmmm... Ohhhh... I can go for hours..." Zelina moans with a smile as Santos rapidly thrusts his hard Hispanic cock into her pussy, sending her back against Rey's cock in her ass. Rey's hands start slipping from Zelina's slender waist as her caramel skin is slick with her sweat.

"Mmmmm... Damn, should have brought gloves..." Rey jokes, getting in another thrust before he pulls out of Zelina's rounded ass. A train is being run at her at both ends as the suspended beauty soon feels Cruz's nicely thick cock pushing into her asshole. His crotch soon smacked off her tight cheeks as she was filled up once again to make her hair stick and drape against Cruz's face while her back slides against his chest. The LWO having fun filling up Vega's tight, fuckable holes and taking turns to keep her moaning out as her snatch grips Santos' dick while her ass is still nicely snug around Cruz's prick.

"Mmmmmm... Ohhhh... Ohhhh fuck." Zelina moans and licks her lips as she swiftly sways and swings back and forth between Santos and Cruz, her caramel sweat-covered body colliding against the two LWO studs.

"Mmmmm... Didn't think I'd be getting a piece of you again... At least not this soon..." Santos says with a handsome smirk. Firmly pumping up, filling Zelina's wet twat nicely full with his impressive length. "Ahhhh... Always wondered why... Mmmmm... You ditched Lopez when we got out of NXT..." Cruz remarks with a smirk of his own. Testing out Vega's snug backside to keep her cheeks clapping back into his toned frame. "Mmmmm... Zelina offered a very convincing argument..." Escobar claimed as he groaned, loving how soaking wet Zelina's twat is around his long Hispanic cock.

Zelina looks forward, locking her beautiful eyes with Santos Escobar as sweat drips down her face, rocking against his cock as Cruz Del Toro swiftly slams his cock into her hot Puerto Rican ass.

"Don't remember... Mmmmm... You being this worked up before..." Santos said before he leaned in. Helping himself to a taste of Zelina's ripe lips while he got in another round of stiff pumps into her snatch as she gripped his length. Behind her, Cruz pulled out of her ass just so he could step back. Allowing Joaquin to come back in and take over. Easily sliding up deep to the hilt into that stunning ass before Zelina started to bounce again. Still working against both big cocks even with her body suspended, with both arms up above her head like this was more of a seedy sex den than a rented, private gym.

"Mmmmm...." Zelina moans into the mouth of Santos Escobar, her lips pressing against his lips and happily kisses him back, working her tongue against Escobar's tongue, while her hot Puerto Rican body moves between Santos and Joaquin, feeling both of their cocks ramming into her.

Santos smirks, flicking his tongue against hers as they make out and swap spit along with their shameless moans. Behind her, Joaquin isn't even bothered by her coloured hair brushing across his face as she focuses on kissing Santos. Thrusting up into her tight backside and even sneaking a quick spank onto her rump as he fucks her. The slap just makes her groan into the kiss while her legs dangle and she gets taken front and back.

Zelina moans into Escobar's mouth as she kisses him, slapping her tongue against his tongue, with her wet pussy tightening around his cock, rocking forward against him as her petite and slender Puerto Rican body remains suspended in the air.

Santos smiles into her lusty mouth as her snatch clamps around his cock to give him a fresh test despite him being the most recent entry into this LWO gang bang. Pumping in and out as her body feels the pleasure building. Things helped along as Wilde pumps in and out of her tight backside.

"She's getting close..." Rey states the obvious. A man with his vast experience with women from back in ECW, WCW, and the Ruthless Aggression era of WWE up to today knows when a woman needs an extra boost to hit her limit. "Hey, Santos!" He said, finally getting his attention as he whispers something into his ear as Santos stops thrusting. A nod from Santos as Wilde, taking the hint, steps back from her well fucked ass.

Zelina lifts her head, her Puerto Rico patriotic hair heavily damp with sweat. "Awwww... Why'd you stop?" Zelina playfully pouts as her arms and legs remain connected to the gym equipment, keeping her suspended above the floor

"Boss had a better idea..." Santos said, sliding his cock out of her snatch. But just so he could move to the side by her, draping a leg over his arm. Rey moved in from the other side to do the same to her other free limb. Zelina stared down and watched that fat cock of Mysterio sliding back into her snatch but at a side angle but the two hunks holding her stopped her from just riding as she pouts.

The reason why is clear when Santos then slides his cock up into her twat as well. Pushing up alongside the other even bigger dick to leave Zelina getting a double penetration but in the one hole. The grip on her legs loosened so she can jolt as both men start to thrust into her snatch. No issue with working their shafts alongside another man's as they made Zelina's pussy both airtight and stretched out even more to handle the sort of action many a porn star would struggle to take.

"Ohhhhhhh fuck!" Zelina lustfully yells out as she feels Rey's large Hispanic cock inside her pussy alongside the impressive cock of Santos Escobar, stretching her pussy and feeling both thrusting into her, sweat dripping down heavily from her caramel body.

Watching at the side, Cruz and Joaquin stare in awe as Zelina handles a double fucking as she moans out in delight. Coating both fat cocks with juices as she takes an even more intense double team than before. Especially with her held off the ground like a living fuck toy as they pump away. Keeping her body burning with desire and craving more and even with being stuffed in her slot against another dick, neither Rey nor Santos is anywhere close to being done with her.

"Mmmmmm... Ohhhhh fuck... Oohhhh fuck..." Zelina moans out, gritting her teeth at times as Rey and Santos alternate thrusts into her stuffed snatch before simultaneously ramming both of their Hispanic cocks into her, causing her sweat-coated body to tense and jolt upon their thrusts.

As built to be fucked as the pint-sized female Superstar is, even a woman with her high lust has her limits. That sweat-soaked, Puerto Rico-coloured head tilted back with a moan of delight. Her snatch squeezes about both fat cocks as her body shudders in their grip. Cumming nice and hard to further coat their pricks with juices. Dripping down them and hitting the gym floor below as the groaning studs make sure to fuck Zelina right through that intense, to put it mildly high.

Zelina's eyes flutter and her head drops from exhaustion as her pint-sized body becomes limp, with her suspended body riding out the last moments of her climax, coating both cocks of Rey and Santos with her sweet juices.

"Mmmmm... Way better upgrade than Lopez was..." Santos groans, easing out of Zelina's more than well fucked (let alone stretched-out) twat. "Shit... Not seen someone handle something like that since the Torrie days..." Rey adds, pulling out of Vega as well before he looks to the other LWO members. "Hey, boys... Come help Zelina down." He instructs as Del Toro and Wilde step in. The men helped to untie the straps of the pull-up machine from around her arms, easily holding the pint-sized, sweat-soaked beauty up as she pants and mumbled from the high.

"Uh, I think you broke her, Boss..." Cruz says as the men carry Zelina over to a treadmill machine that's close by. "Well, no shit! She was begging for it like she's a damn porn star." Joaquin adds as they set her down. "Santos, my man. We need to get her some water, stat." Rey says with a hint of concern as Zelina even needs to be helped to sit up at this point. Santos quickly moves across, grabs a couple of bottles of water and hurries back. One is already open and tossed to Rey who skilfully catches it without much spilling. Allowing him to kneel beside Vega as she's put in a seated position at the end of the treadmill. "Easy, easy there, Zelina..." Rey says, rubbing Zelina's back a bit as he brings the water to her mouth. "We need you for Backlash at the very least!" He jokes with a handsome smile. Even as he, like the other males of the LWO, is still rock hard and ready for more action.

123456...9