LWO Gang Bang

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey, Santos... Leave some of that ass for the rest of us to have!" Joaquin says, stepping back from the side of the treadmill as he moves around. "You've gotten cocky these days..." Santos jokes, pulling out of Zelina's tight ass. Allowing Wilde to move in and take his place while Escobar now moves to the side of Vega. "Must be because you're not taking your orders from me any more..." He adds with a smirk as Zelina's hand blindly reaches out and grips the cock that's just been balls deep in her ass.

"Mmmmmmm!" Zelina happily moans around Cruz Del Toro's cock as she smoothly bobs her head back and forth, gradually sucking at a quicker pace upon feeling Joaquin Wilde's cock sliding deeply into her hot Puerto Rican ass. Joaquin's thrusts send Zelina rocking once again on Rey's cock as he continues to thrust up into her pussy.

"Mmmmmm... Reminds me of a couple of wild nights at the Smackdown locker room way back in the day..." Rey says with a groan. Watching Zelina jolt along his cock as she works against not just his thrusts and Wilde's into her rump, but on the cocks either side of her to suck and stroke. At this point, Rey might not even need to thrust up with Vega doing so much of the work for him but he knows better than to not give this his all, especially with how much lust she has for him and that fat, lengthy rod he's packing.

Zelina turns her head on Cruz's cock, her lips grinding on his shaft before she lifts her head with a seductive pop of her pouty, sensual lips. "Mmmmmm... Ohhhh fuck... Mmmm... I love being... Ahhhh... L... Mmmmm... W... Ohhhhhh!" Zelina moans, rocking between Wilde and Mysterio before turning to take Santos Escobar's cock, which was just inside of her ass, into her mouth.

"Mmmmm... Couldn't have said it better myself..." Santos moans as he watches Vega slurp along his dick. Sinfully cleaning off the taste of her back passage from those inches as she applies her saliva. Stroking some more of her spit over Cruz's cock while bobbing along the meaty pole of the former Cruiserweight Champion.

"Mmmmmm... Mmmmm... Mmmm..." Zelina all too happily moans as she bobs her head steadily along Escobar's cock, her lips brushing smoothly against the sides of his shaft as she takes him deep into her wet mouth.

Zelina skilfully keeps all four studs of her group moaning out with her swift strokes, bobbing mouth and tight holes. A nice shine of moisture now forming on all the muscular bodies of the Superstars as even after already cumming once, Zelina is more than built to still take and give a fucking.

Zelina lifts her sultry and beautiful eyes to look up at Santos as she steadily works her mouth over his cock, while she pushes her slender, pint-sized body back against Rey and Joaquin, feeling both cocks thrusting into her ass and pussy.

"Mmmmm... Like that, huh Zelina?" Santos smirks, like this isn't the first time he's seen Zelina's lustful eyes gazing up at him while his cock is deep between her talented lips. Vega is so caught up in the moment that she doesn't skip a beat when Cruz moves away from her hand. Tagging out with Joaquin as he pulls out of that already well fucked backside to let Del Toro now push in and take over to fuck her tight, nicely-rounded ass deep and hard. Wilde moves to the other side as her hand soon finds and strokes his prick while she bobs away, taking Escobar in deep to keep him moaning. All the while Rey smiles and moans, pumping up to match Zelina's still eager and sinful motion as she rides his member.

"Mmmmm... Mmmmm..." Zelina Vega moans as she steadily bobs her head back and forth along Escobar's cock, her sensual lips brushing against his shaft as she greedily sucks away. Zelina rocks back and forth on Rey's cock as he thrusts up into her nicely wet and tight snatch, rocking to push back against Cruz as he thrusts into her hot Puerto Rican ass.

The four-on-one action carries on as now the hunks that Vega is expertly taking on are sporting a nice shine of moisture to make their desirable, muscular bodies even easier on the eye than usual. Showing off that Superstar stamina as well as Rey firmly pumps up into Zelina's hot, snug and dripping wet pussy while Cuz behind her gets to tap her rounded and super snug backside. The other two hunks got blown and stroked off with Santos' rod dripping with spit while her hand grips the cock that had just been up her rump.

Zelina gradually guides her head off of Escobar's cock, leaving behind a nice coating of her saliva before she turns her sweat-dampened Puerto Rican flag dyed-haired head toward Joaquin Wilde, happily talking his Hispanic cock into her mouth and begins to bob her head to suck on the cock that was just inside of her ass. Zelina places her left hand on Santos Escobar's cock and starts to stroke him, spreading her saliva all along his length.

"Mmmmmm... Now that's some Ruthless Aggression Era kind of nasty right there, Zelina..." Rey moans but his dirty talk meant it was a compliment as he watched Zelina rock her head along Joaquin's dick. All too eagerly engaging in ass-to-mouth and not even for the first time today. Still shifting back and forth against the cocks in her lower holes while stroking and sucking off two other meaty lengths.

Zelina moans around Joaquin's cock as she skilfully moves her head back and forth on his shaft, her tongue sliding teasingly against the bottom side of his shaft as she tastes her sweet ass. Zelina's gorgeous, pint-sized caramel-skinned body moves back and forth between Cruz and Rey, feeling both of their cocks thrusting into her ass and pussy.

"Mmmmm! And her ass... Damn! Mmmmm!" Cruz groans as Zelina manages to keep rocking back and forth, sending her tight ass clapping back into him as he thrusts in stiffly. "Still so fucking tight! Mmmm! Feels real damn good!" He says with a groan as helps to keep Zelina groaning around the dick stuffed between her pouty, still-hungry lips.

As Zelina continues to suck and slurp on Joaquin's cock, saliva escapes from the sides of her mouth and drips down onto the muscular, tattoo-covered chest of Rey Mysterio as he lies beneath her. Zelina guiding her left along Escobar's shaft, spreads her saliva down to his ball sack and spreads her saliva onto his balls, rubbing them tenderly with her hands.

"Mmmmm... Well, she's taken a damn train of all of you guys... Mmmm! Fucking her ass..." Rey notes, still on his back on this treadmill that they've been using to fuck on. Zelina briskly bounced away on his cock while fucking, sucking off and jerking the other handsome members of the LWO. Almost like they're all just a bonus for her to play with as she enjoys Rey's long, thick Hispanic dick filling her still needy pussy up.

Zelina lifts her head off of Joaquin's cock and tilts her head back as she places both of her hands down onto Mysterio's muscular chest as she rocks back on his cock, grinding down as she pushes against Cruz's cock in her ass "Mmmmm... Ahhhhh fuck..." Zelina moans.

Just as Zelina is moaning loudly and without any shame at all, the door to the gym opens up once again. Surprisingly so, considering that all the main members of the LWO are all already deep, in more ways than one, in this orgy.

A raised eyebrow on the handsome, veteran face of former WWE Superstar Carlito. Decked out in a pair of workout slacks and what looks like a well-worn version of an old merchandise shirt of his from his run back in the day on the main roster. "Well... This explains why my favourite gym was suddenly 'booked up' out of nowhere..." Carlito says, coolly tossing a glossy, fresh red apple up in one hand as the still muscular hunk casually walks towards the action.

Zelina turns her head to look in the direction of Carlito, just as Cruz Del Toro comes to a stop thrusting into her ass. Zelina raises an eyebrow of her own as she watches Carlito approaching, tossing the red apple up into the air before catching it. Zelina, remaining on top of Rey, looks down at the masked Hall of Famer "Ummm... Did you know about this?"

"Not, uh, not exactly... Long time no see, Carlito..." Rey offers as the other men back off and pull away from her. "Too busy getting some pussy to call, huh?" Carlito says with a knowing tone as he holds the apple. "Coming all the way over here? Hiring out my good friend's gym? And leaving me to have to use my back door key to get in and see what's going on? That's... That's not cool..." He eyes up the other LWO members, faking like he was going to take a trademark bite of his apple before his gaze focuses on Zelina's sweat-shining, messy form. "But this chick? Zelina? Taking on four guys at once? Now that... That's cool..." He says with a handsome smirk.

Zelina smiles as she looks up at Carlito, remaining down on the treadmill on top of Rey Mysterio, his cock still inside of her pussy and with his hands resting on her waist. "Sounds like you want in on some LWO fun..." Zelina playfully suggests.

"Hmmmm..." Rey gives Zelina's hips a tap to get her to move up from him. "Maybe that ain't such a bad idea..." He suggests, drawing curious looks from the other members of his group. "After all, we know that The Judgement Day are gonna try and pull something when our boy Bad Bunny puts a beating on Damien Priest... Wouldn't hurt to see if we had some other bonus backup to go along with our other 'Vega' plan." He adds.

Zelina places her hands on her slender and nicely shaped hips as the pint-sized beauty looks up at the taller former WWE Superstar "What do you say, Carlito? Want to join the LWO?" Zelina asks with a playful smirk, eyeing up Carlito.

"LWO?" He glances at the other men as Rey finally gets up from the treadmill. "If it means getting a shot at a hottie like you? Then that... That sounds cool..." Carlito smirks again, tossing his apple for a moment. "As long as you pass the 'initiation' first, Carlito." Rey says with a smile as he leans against the treadmill. "But watch out, Zelina... If Carlito's as good now as he was back when he was bragging about banging Trish Stratus every night? You're gonna need to give him the full works." He says with a wink.

Zelina nods as she looks at Rey Mysterio with a smile, "Got it, Boss" Zelina says as she starts to approach Carlito "First... You gotta get rid of that tacky shirt..." Zelina says, motioning to Carlito's faded WWE merchandise t-shirt.

"Tacky? This is old school... And old school is cool." Carlito arches an eyebrow. "Relax... We'll hook you up with a couple of new LWO shirts, man." Rey says as the other Superstars in the room move to stand next to him. Leaving Carlito to shrug as he gives Zelina what she wants to see as he takes off the T-shirt. Showing off his outstandingly muscular upper body that doesn't make it look like he's been away from properly being in the WWE for many years.

Zelina licks her teeth as she looks over Carlito's nicely muscular chest and chiselled abs of his stomach "That's hot..." Zelina says with a nod of her head "And old school might be cool... But if you're LWO, you've gotta sport the colours!" Zelina says before she seductively sinks onto her knees in front of Carlito, moving her hands against his covered, muscular thighs

"Got to admit, you make quite the cool-sounding offer..." He smirks, watching as Zelina eagerly, even after already having had her fill of four big cocks, got a close-up look at a new one. Lowering his workout gear to see his nicely long and thick to match dick that certainly fits right with the others of the still rock-hard hunks in this gym.

Zelina's beautiful eyes lock on Carlito's nicely thick and large cock before she wraps her right hand around the base, delivering a few smooth but solid thrusts. Zelina parts her luscious and sensual lips, taking Carlito's cock into her mouth and begins to smoothly bob her head forward to suck on the new cock that has arrived.

"Mmmmm... Very cool..." Carlito moaned as his cock easily hardens as those experienced lips, and not just from today's wild action, get to work pumping along his rod. Stretching nicely as his thickness expands as she gets to enjoy a feel of how much meat the former singles and Tag Team Champion in WWE is packing.

Zelina places her left hand up onto Carlito's muscular waist, moving her hands against the muscular surface, while she bobs her head on his cock, her lips working down his shaft

At the side, Santos gives Rey a look about what's now happening but Rey just smiles, waving it off and keeping the main members of the LWO back. Letting Zelina test out the fat cock of a Puerto Rican stud to make him moan. His dick was rock hard and giving her more than enough to work over as her groans vibrate nicely along his length.

Carlito gazes down with a handsome smile. Casually tossing the apple in his hand as Zelina slurps along his meaty cock. Getting a feel of how soft her lips are as the former Queen's Crown Tournament winner works her oral hole along that thickness in a way that would make many a normal man easily blow a load in seconds with this kind of talent.

"Mmmmmm... Mmmmmm..." Zelina moans as she smoothly bobs her head back and forth along Carlito's shaft, nicely coating him with her soothing saliva.

"Mmmmm... Now this... This is what I call cool..." Carlito's years away from WWE certainly haven't hurt his stamina as he takes this smoking hot blowjob from the stunning beauty who herself has had time in and out of WWE in her career. Moaning as he feels her saliva coating him as she works along his member for this 'initiation'.

Zelina keeps her eyes locked on Carlito as she steadily bobs her head back and forth along the length of his cock, her lips tenderly gliding along his shaft. "Mmmm... Mmmm." Zelina happily moans around Carlito's cock as she expertly sucks him with her hot Puerto Rican mouth.

"Hey, Boss? Should we..." Joaquin whispers as he motions to the blowjob still ongoing across from them. "Nah, Zelina's got this." Rey said with a smirk. "Besides, from what I've heard? Carlito can still go. We might need him as a backup for whatever tricks The Judgement Day tries to pull at Backlash."

The conversation goes unheard across the Gym as Carlito smiles and moans. Seeing the lustful look in her eyes as even after taking on four hunks and once and enjoying an orgasm, she's still horny for more dick. And getting just that from the former WWE hunk as he stands and moans to take everything that her experienced mouth can dish out.

Zelina lifts her head easily off of Carlito's cock, slyly dragging her tongue across the surface of the head of his cock, teasingly flicking her tongue against his tender piss-slit in the process.

"Mmmmm... So, you ready to see what else Carlito can do?" The hunk asks, tossing his apple again as he watches her lap at his prick.

Zelina lifts her head away from his cock and scoots back on her knees, as she remains looking up at Carlito "Mmmm.... I would love that" Zelina says with a smirk.

"That's cool..." Carlito says, moving around Zelina as she stays kneeling. Using the free hand to push her forward as she gets into the classic doggy-style position. "Hmmm..." He glances over her, before he rather sinfully uses her like a test, placing his apple on the small of her back to rest above her 'peach'. Fittingly as the muscular hunk doesn't go for her pussy right away, put pushes his saliva-coated rod into her tight asshole. The previous action she's repeatedly taken back there allowing him to slide in nicely deep as he grips her hips and starts to pump in and out of Vega's desirable backside.

"Mmmmmm... Ahhhh fuck...." Zelina groans as she feels Carlito's cock thrusting into her gorgeous ass, causing her to rock back and forth on her knees, with her hot Puerto Rican ass lightly smacking against Carlito's muscular waist.

"Mmmmm... Already making it clap back? Ahhhhh... Now that's cool..." Carlito smirks as he watches her tight cheeks meet his body as he's quickly able to fill up her back passage with his meaty length. This marked the fifth dick today she's taken in this hole but still looked ready to take more. Especially already shifting against his thrusts to give back as good as she's getting.

"Mmmmm... Ohhhh... Yeah... Mmmm... That dick feels so good..." Zelina groans as she pushes back on his cock, while impressively keeping the apple balanced on the small of her back.

Carlito moans, pumping in and out of her still-snug asshole. The grip on her waist allowed him to pull her tight, slim body back and forth into his thrusts while she rocked against the motion. Ensuring the slap of her cheeks striking his body was nice and loud to echo around the gym, mixing with their moans in the air as a former WWE Superstar fucks a current full-time, talented roster member.

"Mmmmmm... Ohhhh fuck...Mmmm just like that baby!" Zelina moans as she pushes back repeatedly on Carlito's cock as he thrusts forward into her nicely tight and desirable ass.

"Is this the part where we chant 'You've Still Got It?" Cruz whispers with a smile as the male members of the LWO watch as the only female member is getting her ass fucked stiffly and steadily by a Legend and former champion in the WWE. "Looks like he never lost it to me..." Rey states, still smiling as he sees Zelina impressively handle this pace to get her ass fucked deep as she bucks back into each pump Carlito has to offer.

"Mmmmm... Ohhhhh fuck." Zelina moans, biting down on her bottom lip, as Carlito delivers deep and stiff thrusts, which sends her pint-sized body to jolt forward. The swift and firm rocking of Zelina's caramel-skinned body, causes the apple to tumble from the small of her back and onto the floor of the gym "Ahhhh....shit....sorry..." Zelina groans.

"Mmmmmm... Dropping Carlito's apple? That's not cool..." He claims, but still not only moans but keeps fucking her tight ass all with a smile on his face. "Guess you need to be 'punished' for that..." He said. But only to reach down and give Zelina's tight butt a firm spank as she shifts against his pumps. So just using the 'mistake' as an excuse to give her stunning body more action as he slaps at her already well-used rump that he's currently balls deep in.

"Mmmmmm... Ohhhh... Spank me again... I need to be punished more..." Zelina lustfully groans as she continues to move back and forth on her knees with Carlito continuing to ram into her tight asshole.

"Ahhhhh... That's damn cool..." He stated the obvious as he put some extra force behind the slap. A red hand print started to form on that sexy, sweat-coated, caramel skin as she took the spanks. Something that would be extremely difficult to explain to the man she's married to if the mark didn't vanish by the time this trip to Puerto Rico was over.

"Mmmmmm... Ohhhhh!!" Zelina moans and seductively squeals after the second firm slap to her ass from Carlito. Zelina her head and slyly smirks "I think you should really... Ahhhh... Make me pay... Mmmmm for it..." Zelina says between her moans. "And spit on me..."

Carlito raises an eyebrow, and behind them, the other LWO member exchange looks like that's a new one to most of them. Expect Rey as he strokes his chin as it reminds him of a past Diva or two. "I mean, sure... It's not cool to turn down a lady..." He shrugged, going with it as he pulled out of her ass for a moment. Moving to turn her around he held the bottom of her jaw to open her mouth as she groaned. Spitting down sinfully into her oral hole with the trail of it hitting her lips for some kink evidence of the spit.

Zelina slyly looks up at Carlito and shakes her head, as a playfully wicked glimmer appears in her eyes "No... With the apple..." Zelina says seductively.

Carlito raised an eyebrow, although tellingly Zelina didn't even spit out the wad of saliva from him. "Damn. Not even Trish asked me to do that..." He remarked as he scooped up the apple and brushed it off a bit. Smirking as he took some trademark deep, bit bites from the crisp, fresh fruit. Not even glancing to the side for permission from the other hunks.

123456...9