LWO Gang Bang

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Zelina closes her eyes as Rey removes his left hand from her back and places his hand underneath her chin to lift her head and tilt the water bottle slightly, which he holds in his right hand. Zelina parts her lips as she takes in a few sips of the water, gradually refreshing her from the intense climax. Zelina opens her eyes and looks up at Mysterio as he lowers the bottle from her lips "I'm....I'm OK... I'm OK..." Zelina says breathlessly, before nodding her head, her Puerto Rico patriotic dyed hair damp and soaked with sweat. "Thank you..." Zelina says, giving Rey a soft smile.

"Had us worried there, Zelina..." Rey says, still holding the bottle. "Maybe we went a little overboard there with you..." He adds. Joaquin shakes his head like it wasn't enough but Cruz gives him a nudge with his elbow to make him stop. "So if you wanna call this off, I understand." Rey says, showing concern for the only female member of the LWO.

Zelina Vega raises an eyebrow as she looks up at Rey, smirking a bit "Call this off? Who do you think I am?" Zelina says with a laugh "Rey... You should know by now, I'm never gonna call it off..."

"You sure? Because..." Rey stands up, reminding Zelina that his dick is still rock hard. "There's me and three other guys here who are gonna take you up on that..." He states the obvious as the other Superstars smile in agreement as they move around the treadmill.

Zelina nods her head and smiles eagerly "I'm more than sure!" Zelina says, seductively narrowing her eyes as she looks at the masked Hall of Famer. "Bring it on!" Zelina says as she moves to position herself on her knees on the treadmill. The sweat on her caramel-skinned body has already started to drip from the brief reprieve.

"Well, then..." Rey stands in front of her with her gorgeous, still sweat-coated face staring at his length while Joaquin and Cruz move to her sides. "Break time's over I guess..." He says with a laugh.

Zelina smiles up at Rey Mysterio as she moves to sit up high on her knees, levelling perfectly with his waist and long, thick Hispanic cock. Zelina places her hands on Rey's muscular thighs as she parts her lips and leans her head forward to take Rey's cock back into her stunning Puerto Rican mouth.

"Mmmmm..." Rey moaned as Zelina greedily took his cock deep into her still-hungry mouth. Getting her fill of the biggest cock out of the LWO members as she began to bob along him. Getting the full taste of her pussy juices from her hard orgasm off his thick inches in the process.

"Mmmmmm... Mmmmmm" Zelina softly moans around Rey Mysterio's cock as she steadily and smoothly bobs her head along his lengthy and thick shaft, her sensual lips travelling and gliding on his shaft.

The other studs smile and watch, lightly stroking their cocks to stay hard as Zelina shows she's still ready for more red-hot action. Sucking along that long, Hall of Fame cock, to make the masked hunk moan out. While he shows his stamina to handle being blown as this second round of the action starts.

Zelina bobs and slightly turns her head on Rey's cock, grinding her lips on his shaft as she turns her head, smoothly bobbing her head further down his shaft, letting her saliva drip down and coat his cock.

"Mmmmm... Not a whole lot of women could handle going through that session before... Mmmmm... And still want more..." Rey praises as he stands with his hands on his waist, just above where Zelina's are as she guzzles down his fat cock. Pumping away with her mouth as she continues to slurp even after cleaning off her sweet juices from those meaty inches.

Zelina steadily bobs her head back and forth on Rey's cock for a few more moments before she gently eases her head off of his cock, with the tip dripping with her saliva. Zelina smirks as she turns her head and looks over at Joaquin Wilde "Front and centre, Wilde!" Zelina playfully commands.

"Yes, Ma'am!" Wilde smiles back, all too happy to 'tag out' as she now moves to stand at the end of the treadmill to get his turn as Rey now moves to the side. No issues from any of the studs as they get turns experiencing Zelina's talented, wet and soothing mouth.

Zelina reaches out to the sides with her hands, placing her left hand around Escobar's cock and her right hand around Del Toro's cock, starting to stroke both cocks before she leans forward and all too happily takes Wilde's cock into her mouth. Zelina, not missing a beat, begins to smoothly bob her head to suck on his cock.

"Mmmmm... God damn... That's good..." Joaquin groans in delight as she works over his nicely long shaft with her horny oral hole. Getting the taste of not just her snatch but her ass from off those inches as she applies her spit to him once again. All as she keeps Santos and Cruz groaning too with her steady pumps and firm grip around their pricks.

"Mmmmmm... Mmmmm!!" Zelina moans as she smoothly bobs her patriotic dyed-haired head on Joaquin's cock, her lips moving along his shaft as she gradually moves her head at a quickening pace.

Joaquin groans out as Zelina impressively finds her second wind to smoothly work over his dick with that still-hungry mouth. Able to catch a break in a way by only putting one of her holes to work right now. Slurping along that nice, long shaft of Wilde as her hands slide back and forth over Del Toro and Escobar's meaty lengths.

Zelina lifts her eyes and looks up at Joaquin Wilde as she bobs her head back and forth, moaning around his cock as she greedily works her mouth on him. Zelina, meanwhile, expertly works her hands on the lengths of Santos and Cruz, her palms gliding back and forth along both cocks.

"Mmmmm... Ready to switch over, Zelina?" As good as her mouth feels, he's happy to let one of the other handsome studs of the LWO get a shot at her talented mouth. Smiles on Santos and Cruz's faces at the idea while Rey smirks as well, watching Vega easily, even in her tired state, take on three men at once with her soothing mouth and soft hands.

Zelina eases her head off of Joaquin's cock, dragging her tongue against the head of his shaft just as his cock leaves her mouth. Zelina mischievously smiles up at Joaquin Wilde before she scoots back on her knees to be directly between Santos Escobar and Cruz Del Toro, licking her lips as she eyes up their two Hispanic cocks.

Vega has recovered enough to enjoy herself some more. Holding both men's dicks as she leans in. Teasing with a smooch to both crowns before her hands pump along the shafts. Showing off that lusty greed as she samples both at once. Sliding her tongue across one crown before moving to the other as she keeps the dicks close to her mouth to swat back and forth.

"Mmmmmmmm..." Zelina lustfully moans as she slaps her tongue against the head of Santos's cock, holding both shafts steady with her hands, before she drags her tongue over Cruz's cock. Zelina slyly and playfully lifts her eyes to look up at Cruz as she slides her tongue around the head of his cock, tenderly flicking her tongue against his piss-slit.

"Mmmmm... Looks like someone's after some more trouble..." Cruz smiles back, seeing her stare up as she laps at his cock while stroking him and Santos off. Getting the flavour of her ass from Cruz's rod and her previous, intense orgasm from Santos' just as meaty length. Showing no favourites here for either taste as she swats between the two nicely thick heads.

Zelina turns her head and parts her lips as she happily takes Escobar's cock into her mouth, gently wrapping her lips around his cock and beginning to bob her head to suck him. Zelina places her left hand on the head of Cruz Del Toro's cock, spreading her saliva down to the length of his shaft.

"Ahhhh... Showing more of those 'negotiation' skills, right?" Santos smirks down, watching Zelina's stunning face pump along his dick as he reaches down, brushing some strands of her dyed hair away from her features so he's got a clear view. Allowing Zelina to properly clean off her juices from his prick as she sucks him off for the first time during this LWO gangbang.

"Mmmmmm... Mmmmm!!" Zelina softly moans around Escobar's cock as her sensual lips glide along his Hispanic cock, gradually taking him deeper into her hot Puerto Rican mouth. Zelina guides her left hand down Cruz's shaft to his ball sack and seductively rubs his balls, before sliding her past his balls and running her hand across his taint.

"She's got tricks too! Mmmmm..." Cruz groans as she works over more than just the shaft with her talented fingers. All as her mouth eagerly slurps up and down along Santos' thickness. Getting her spit drooling down as she moans around his length. Getting some pleasure back when Santos reaches down, squeezing Zelina's perky tits while she bobs away on his cock.

Zelina bobs her head for a few remaining moments on the cock of Santos Escobar before she lifts her head, his cock leaving her hot mouth with a seductive pop. Zelina turns her head and happily takes Cruz's cock into her mouth, keeping her left hand moving against his taint as she places her right hand onto Escobar's cock, moving her hand and spreading her saliva down his shaft and to his ball sack.

"Mmmmm... And she's a lot more worked up than I've ever seen her..." Santos remarks as his cock now gets the stroking treatment. Zelina impresses again as she double-teams Cruz's manhood with

her brushing fingers and slurping mouth. Adding more spit to the coating on him as she keeps her sweat-soaked hair swaying. Showing off the stamina that all the hunks have as each of them is still rock hard with plenty more plans to put her through a far more lusty workout than the kind they're supposed to be having today.

"Mmmmmmm... Mmmmm... Mmmmm!" Zelina moans, briskly bobbing her head along Cruz's cock, her lips brushing at a quick pace as she deeply brings her head forward and crammed as much as his inches as possible

"Mmmmm fuck! I think she's ready... Ahhhhh... To take us all on again..." Cruz states the obvious, feeling his bell-end hitting the back of Zelina's warm and wet mouth. "Oh, I know she is... Just like she's ready to do us proud at Backlash..." Rey chips in, still watching from the side as Joaquin is as Zelina sucks and strokes with porn star-like skill.

Zelina eases her head off of Cruz's cock, her saliva dripping down from his shaft and onto the running surface of the treadmill. "Oh yeah? You think I'm ready... Mmmm to handle you all again?" Zelina asks with a mischievous smile as she resumes stroking her left hand on Cruz's cock, working her saliva down his shaft.

"You tell us, Zelina..." Rey says, moving around the treadmill as Joaquin comes over as well. "I think since you were all hung up just before... One of us gets to lay down so you can prove you're ready with a nice, hot ride." The leader of the LWO suggests.

Zelina moves from kneeling to sitting down on the treadmill, looking up at Rey Mysterio with a playful smile "Why don't you lay down, Boss?" Zelina suggests before moving to stand up from the treadmill.

"Hey, no pranks now, guys..." Rey says, looking to Del Toro and Santos as they step back. "Don't be turning this thing on while I'm on it!" He jokes with a smile as the other members of his new-era LWO laugh in response. Mysterio moved down, so his muscular, tattoo-covered body is along the belt of the treadmill. His thick, long cock was rock hard and ready for even more of the stunning female Superstar who has already come once over his shaft.

Zelina smiles down at Rey Mysterio as she moves to straddle his body, settling down on his lap, but not taking him into her pussy. Zelina places her hands on his tattoo-covered and muscular Hispanic chest before she leans down, pressing her soft and sensual lips against Rey's lips as she starts to kiss the Hall of Fame masked Luchador.

"Mmmmm..." Rey handsomely moans, helping himself to slide his hands down that caramel-coloured, glistening body of the tight, small-statured beauty. Letting the female Superstar enjoy and explore the mouth of the former WWE and World Heavyweight Champion as he groaned into the kiss. The signature mask he still had on brushed against her cheeks and her dyed hair as they made out on the gym equipment.

Zelina slides her tongue into Rey's mouth, brushing her tongue against his tongue and moaning into Rey's mouth. Zelina feels Rey's hands moving against her nicely toned and tight caramel ass.

Rey's fat, long shaft is pressed against her tight, toned stomach from her leaning down as her perky tits rub against his muscular chest. Chuckles in the background as the other LWO members watch on as Zelina has a lusty favourite here to focus her energy on. If anyone else walked in on this, they'd think that neither Rey nor Zelina was married from the way they were sinfully making out like they've been fuck buddies for years rather than just over an hour.

Zelina slowly breaks the kiss, lifting her head and smiling at Rey Mysterio, before she moves to sit up on him " Fuck me...." Zelina says in a soft, but seductive voice.

"Don't expect me to go easy on you now..." Rey smirked like he's heard someone lustfully say that to him plenty of times before but never gets tired of it. Reaching up to hold her slim waist, lifting her so his cock can press against her. Lowering her back down with an approving moan as even with her on top, he still thrusts firmly upwards to drive in balls deep and fuck Zelina's soaking wet pussy from underneath.

"Mmmmmm... Ohhhhh fuck!" Zelina moans as she places her hands onto Rey's muscular stomach, and begins to bounce on his lengthy and thick cock as he thrusts up into her Puerto Rican hot caramel body.

"Ahhhhh... Yeah, just like that..." Mysterio moans out, watching as her sweat-wrecked hair starts to fly about while her lovely tits bounced in time with her body's motion. A nice, sharp smack rings out whenever their bodies connect. The motion timed perfectly as Zelina drives her twat down to meet his rod thrusting up to fill her up. A nice snugness considering the last time this hole was fucked minutes before was a double stuffing.

"Mmmmm... Ohhhh... Mmmm... Ohhhhh fuck... Damn, this is some great... Ahhhh dick, Rey..." Zelina moans as she starts to guide her slender and pint-sized body back on his cock, rocking with smooth and swift force.

"Ahhhhh... I hope you're not... Mmmmm... Just saying that, Zelina..." Rey jokes, another wide smile seen with the gap of his mask as he pumps away into her wet twat. Keeping her bouncing as he holds her midsection. "Mmmmm... This is some damn good pussy too, Zelina... Ahhhhh..." He says, feeling that her snatch has an impressive grip around his rod despite all the cock she's taken so far today.

Zelina smirks down at Rey Mysterio before she turns her head to glance back at Joaquin, Cruz, and Santos. "Mmmmm... Don't... Ahhhhh be shy, boys..." Zelina says with a moan as she continues to guide her stunning body perfectly on Rey's cock, grinding down as she rocks forward and bounces with each of his upward thrusts.

"Thought you were too busy being the Boss' favourite to deal with us..." Santos said as it didn't take long before the other LWO members moved in. Santos got to pick first as he moved to knee down behind Zelina. Spreading that tight, round ass of hers and sliding his nicely long shaft up into her rump. Timing his thrusts as Rey continues to drill her pussy. Leaving Joaquin to stand at the right side of the treadmill and Cruz at the left with their cocks nicely in line with her moaning face.

"Mmmmmmm... Ohhhh fuck!" Zelina groans as she feels Escobar's cock thrusting into her asshole and causing her to rock forward on Rey's cock inside of her tight and warm snatch. Zelina looks forward at Joaquin and Cruz before she leans closer, placing her right hand around Joaquin's cock and her left hand around Cruz's cock, beginning to stroke both as she moves between the other two members of the LWO.

"Mmmmm! Now this is the kind of training... Mmmm! I can really get into! Mmmmm..." Santos says, moaning as he pumps in and out of Zelina's backside. Her anal tunnel tightly gripped his pole as he works in and out. Helping her to rock against Rey's constant, stiff pumps up into her wet slot as Zelina takes on all four fellow LWO members all at the same time.

As Zelina continually rocks forward on Rey's cock with Santos Escobar behind her and pumping his Hispanic cock into her ass, Zelina pulls both cocks belonging to Cruz Del Toro and Joaquin Wilde close to her face as she starts to slide her tongue around the head of Cruz's cock.

Cruz and Joaquin lean in a bit, keeping their dicks close to her moaning features as they use the side rests of the treadmill to grip and keep the position. Cruz moans as Zelina treats him to some more of that skilled tongue work while Joaquin takes a steady handjob. Leaving Rey and Santos to moan out loudly as they pump away into her lower holes.

Zelina turns her attention over to Joaquin's cock, guiding her tongue over to the head of his shaft before she starts to work her tongue, giving him equal time with her skilled tongue which she gave Cruz

Rey has a great view, watching as Zelina's rounded tits shake as she bounces on his fat cock. A vanishing act happens as she drops down, taking every inch of that legendary Luchador dick before she rose. Meeting him when he next pumps upward while behind her Santos taps her stunning backside with stiff and deep pumps. And now getting to see Zelina switching back and forth like a wicked tennis match as she swats at one long Hispanic dick before lapping at the other as she pumps away at the dicks of Wilde and Del Toro.

Zelina slyly looks up at Joaquin and Cruz before she pulls both of their cocks together, positioning their cocks horizontally with the heads of their cocks pressing 'face to face', creating one long rod. Starting with Cruz, Zelina drags her hot and skilled tongue from the base of his shaft to the entire length of his shaft before she reaches the head of Cruz's cock, and continued directing to the head of Joaquin's cock, working her tongue then along his shaft.

"Mmmmm... She's got more than just some tricks..." Cruz groans as Zelina shows off the sort of skill that porn stars would pay to copy as she works along both his and Joaquin's almost-matching shafts. Able to drag her tongue along while still bouncing away against Rey and Santos' firm pumps into her tight ass and soaking pussy.

"Mmmmmmm...." Zelina moans when she reaches the base of Joaquin's cock before she pulls him away from Cruz's cock. Zelina parts her sensual lips and takes Joaquin's cock into her mouth and begins to smoothly bob her head to suck away at his impressive Hispanic cock.

"Mmmmm... Can't beat a scorching hot babe... Mmmm! Loving some dick..." Joaquin shamelessly says with a smile to match. Watching as her pouty lips press against his member as she slides up and down. Getting her dyed hair swaying as she groans around his dick. Now taking a dick in each of her snug, pleasurable holes with her mouth getting nicely filled with Joaquin's prick while her snatch and ass get fucked by two other meaty cocks.

"Mmmmmm... Mmmm... Mmmm!" Zelina lustfully around Joaquin Wilde's

cock as she steadily bobs her head back and forth, slurping away, as she resumes working her left hand along Cruz's cock, using the saliva from her previous tongue work.

Santos groans, giving her rounded ass a firm smack as he pumps in. Making her cheeks clap into his crotch as he fills her up and enjoys how she's able to rock back and forth between his stiff pumps and those ramming up into her soaking love tunnel thanks to Rey. Their pumps encourage Zelina to stroke and slurp as she impressively handles this four-on-one gang bang.

Zelina lifts her head from Joaquin's cock "Mmmmmm... Ohhhhh fuck!!" Zelina moans out while turning her head to take Cruz into her mouth, immediately bobbing her head at a steady pace.

123456...9