LWO Gang Bang

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Usually, he'd spit in the faces of people who don't want to be cool. Instead, he spat into a horny slut's face. Showing her features with a thick spray of apple chunks, juices and more spit. Across her features and into her open, groaning mouth. Some bits of apple even caught into her patriotically dyed hair to leave her looking even more like a desperate gutter slut than her sweat-dripping body and gaping holes already leave her being.

Zelina lick her teeth after happily swallowing the chunks of apple that made it into her mouth. "Mmmmmm... Fuck... That was hot! " Zelina replies with a seductive laugh.

"That's cool..." Carlito said, before looking over to see the other LWO members staring. "Hey, she said to do it. Don't blame me when she wants to be cool..." He said.

"Naw, Carlito. My boys are just wondering when you're gonna quit hogging Zelina for yourself." Rey said, making his fellow LWO members smile. "Santos. Go help Carlito out. I think Zelina's ready for some more of us.".

"Sharing a hottie? That's cool..." Carlito shrugged as he put down the how half-bitten apple on the floor. He laid down on his back on the gym floor as Santos Escobar, with his cock still rock hard even after the 'break' and ready for more as he reaches the other two.

Zelina smiles at Carlito as she raises her hands to wipe some of the apple debris from her face before she moves to straddle Carlito's body. Zelina places her hand around Carlito's shaft with her right hand and guides him up into her nicely tight and wet snatch. "Mmmmm... Ohhhh fuck...." Zelina moans as she eases back on his cock.

The previous fucking meant Carlito can work his thick rod up into that soaking pussy as her crotch slowly moved to connect with his rock-hard body. Allowing him to reach up and grip her toned midsection as he thrusts up into her slot. All as Santos moves up, using a hand to take hold of her dyed and now messy hair to turn her moaning face towards his lengthy shaft.

Zelina places her hands down on Carlito's chiselled stomach as she begins to rock back and forth on his cock, guiding her caramel-skinned, pint-sized body on his cock with ease. Zelina parts her sensual lips and happily takes Santos Escobar's cock into her mouth, wrapping her lips lightly around his shaft and starting to bob her head to suck his cock.

"Mmmmm... That's it, Zelina... Suck on that cock..." Santos moans with a smile as he thrusts his dick between her slurping lips. Helping get his cock nice and deep into that experienced mouth. Carlito watches with a smirk as he works his member like a piston up into that needy but still snug pussy. Matching her rocking to thrust upward as she shifts into him.

"Mmmmm... Mmmmm..." Zelina moans around the cock of Santos, her head steadily working back and forth, with her lips sliding smoothly on his shaft. Meanwhile, Zelina's gorgeous body rocks back and forth while on top of Carlito, grinding down each time she lowers, before her body jolts upward when Carlito thrusts into her.

"Your girl here... She's pretty cool..." Carlito states, moaning as enjoys the steady bounces along his cock as he thrusts up to keep Zelina filled up balls deep. "Reminds me... Mmmmm... Of a couple of Divas from back in the day..." He adds, groaning as Vega expertly grinds down against his nicely thick and long cock. All as Zelina feasts on a similarly big dick between her soft lips.

"Mmmmm... Mmmmmmm" Zelina moans as she slobbers all over Escobar's cock, while bobbing her head steadily back and forth, eagerly taking his Hispanic cock deeper into her hot Puerto Rican mouth. Zelina's perky tits bounce as she rides Carlito's cock, feeling each of his upward thrusts into her tight snatch.

"Ahhhh... She's better than just cool..." Santos says with a groan, even as Carlito arches an eyebrow like it's impossible to be better than cool. Moaning as Santos takes the deep slurps along his meaty rod. "Mmmmm... That's why we picked Zelina... Ahhhhh... Over that girl we ditched back in NXT..." He adds as the two hung hunks worked their lengths into Vega's pleasurable holes.

Zelina lifts her head off of Escobar's cock and smiles up at him, "Mmmmm...and no regrets..." Zelina moans as she rocks back on Carlito's cock, feeling his firm pumping into her pussy.

"Hell no... A total upgrade..." Santos states the obvious as Carlito stops his thrusts to allow her to grind into him.

"Wilde, you're up next." Rey says like he's a commander giving orders, and Joaquin doesn't even try to hide his glee as he rushes across to join the action as the Luchador shakes his head with a smile.

Zelina turns her head and smiles as Joaquin Wilde approaches "Mmmmm...Hey! Ahhhh... Welcome back..." Zelina moans and softly laughs as she continues to guide her stunning pint-sized body on Carlito's cock, bouncing smoothly.

"Glad to be here..." Joaquin says as he and Santos help lift Vega from Carlito's cock. "Hey... Cutting in line? That's not cool?" Carlito smirks as he gets up from the floor.

Following the other LWO members over as they go to another piece of gym equipment in a weight bench. Making Zelina rest on her side as she raises a leg. Vega watches with interest as Santos moves between her legs at the front, pushing his cock into her soaking pussy as he starts to thrust. Her mouth gets busy as taking advantage of her moans, Joaquin takes his turn to push his fat dick into her ever-hungry oral hole.

"Mmmmm... Mmmmm..." Zelina moans and immediately begins to bob her head along Joaquin's cock, while she moves on her side on the weight bench as Santos pumps away at her sweet snatch.

As Zelina shifts, Carlito moves back in but goes to the other side of the bench. Spreading her tight ass while Santos is already keeping one of her legs raised as Carlito groans, sliding in nicely deep into her ass. A hand gripping her waist as Zelina once again gets all her tight holes filled at once, taking a dick into her snatch and ass while slurping away on a just as meaty dick with her mouth.

"Mmmmmm... Mmmmmm... Mmmmmm!!" Zelina moans, swiftly bobbing her head along Joaquin's cock, her lips working back and forth against the length of his shaft. Zelina's pint-sized body jolts while on her side on the weight bench, both Carlito's and Escobar's cock thrusting into her ass and pussy.

Fresh sweat rolls off of Zelina's stunning body as she takes a triple team. Still having the energy to take on these studs and test them as she works her and moves her dyed-haired head. The sound of their loud moans and the slap of skin are heard as she gets her booty and snatch stuffed nice and full. Her oral hole is not too far off from that either as she applies her spit to Joaquin's cock.

"Mmmmmm... Mmmmmm!" Zelina moans around Joaquin's cock as her lips smack around the sides of his shaft, briskly bobbing and slurping away. Zelina pushes her stunning caramel body down against the cocks of Santos and Carlito as her perky tits bounce against their firm combined thrusts

"So, you guys do this all the time with this hottie?" Carlito questions, moaning as he thrusts in to make her rounded ass clap into his muscular body as he stiffly taps that gorgeous ass. "Mmmmm! Well, I think we... Ahhhhh... Damn well will be now!" Santos says with a groan. Going balls deep into her soaking pussy to keep Zelina being fucked front and back. "Mmmmm... That's cool..." Carlito smirks. Glancing as Zelina continues to suck off Joaquin to keep him grinning and moaning as her saliva coats his rod to the base.

Zelina slaps and slides her tongue against Joaquin's cock, as she steadily bobs her head and sucks deeply, lustfully on his shaft. Fresh sweat coats Zelina's gorgeous body as she grinds and pushes her body between Carlito and Santos, allowing both to fuck her holes as they desire.

"Hey... How about a tag out?" Joaquin says, having to pull out of Zelina's mouth as she kept on bobbing. "That's cool..." Carlito says, leaving Zelina groaning with the empty feeling in her holes. But not for long as she soon gets Carlito's thick shaft back between her lips as she stays on her side. The men moved around the bench so now Santos is sliding his dick into her tight rump, to give Joaquin a shot at pumping away into her pussy. Leaving her airtight once again and bucking between their dicks as even with taking three cocks at once. she's working that stunning caramel body between the three to give back as much sex as she's expertly taking.

"Mmmmmm... Mmmmm...." Zelina Vega moans as she places her hands on Carlito's muscular waist as she bobs her head on his cock at an angle while laying on her side. Zelina's gorgeous pint-sized body jolts against the rapid thrusts into her ass and pussy from Santos and Joaquin.

"Damn! Mmmmm! Still nice... Ahhhhh... And fucking tight! Mmmm..." Joaquin moaned, thrusting into her wet slot and far from the first time today. Watching her rock against both his pumps into that snatch and the thrusts into her asshole she's taking from behind at the other side of the bench. Firmly working in and out as she shifts into those thrusts filling those lower holes. Her mouth was more than busy taking another just as fat dick at the same time.

Zelina lifts her beautiful eyes to look up at Carlito as she smoothly bobs her head along his shaft with her sensual lips working back and forth on the length of his shaft, spreading her saliva.

"Mmmmm... That's pretty cool..." Carlito handsomely smirks, watching his cock vanishing into her still-hungry mouth as she loudly slurps with porn star skill, if not even better. "Mmmm... Sounds like being a part of this LWO thing has... Mmmmm... Some cool benefits..." He adds, moaning as the former WWE Superstar takes a blowjob from a stunning current roster member.

"Mmmmmm... Mmmmm..." Zelina moans around Carlito's cock, lifting her head on his shaft and keeping just the head of his cock inside of her mouth, turning her head and grinding her soft lips on his shaft before lowering her head back down. Zelina's body is pulled downward as Santos and Joaquin ram her small-statured body down on both of their cocks simultaneously.

All three hunks moan out as they work like a lustful machine, pistoning their lengths into her needy holes. Enjoying the tightness she still has even after all the cocks she's taken let alone in the multiple positions, A more than desirable shine of moisture over their muscular bodies as they groan and pump to keep her jolting between all three lengths she's currently taking.

Zelina lifts her head entirely off of Carlito's cock with a seductive pop escaping her mouth as his cock leaves. "Mmmmmm... Ohhhh fuck..." Zelina moans out before she slides her tongue against the underside of Carlito's shaft, working her tongue down his length toward his balls.

For a moment, the other two men pumping Zelina pull out of her well-used lower holes. Letting Zelina have her fun as she groans into Carlito's nicely sized balls. Carlito smirks as she holds the end of his cock, allowing her hungry tongue access to his sack.

Zelina pulls her head away from Carlito's cock and smiles up at him "Mmmmm... That's some good dick!" Zelina says as she turns onto her stomach and pushes up onto her hands and knees.

"Now's a good time, Cruz..." Rey says, giving Del Toro a pat on the back as he makes his way across the room towards where Carlito and the other LWO members are. But the leader stays back for a moment with a smile as Zelina is getting surrounded by thick, long and still rock-hard cock as the gang bang continues.

Zelina tosses her Puerto Rican patriotic hair back and smirks at Cruz Del Toro "Think you can slide under?" Zelina says with a seductive look in her beautiful eyes.

"I know I can..." Cruz says as Zelina shifts a bit for him to move on the workout bench. Allowing Zelina to move back onto him and lean back with an arch as Del Toro grips her waist. Lowering her tight backside down along his rod to make them both moan as her cheeks connect with his crotch. This left her legs spread, the heels just at the edges of the bunch as Cruz starts to thrust upward into her back passage.

"Mmmm... Ohhhhh fuck..." Zelina moans as she places her hands behind her onto the bench, leaning her pint-sized body at an angle as she starts to bounce and move on Cruz's cock, his hands gripping her waist as he thrusts up into her snatch.

Zelina's body spread and on display is too good to pass up, as Carlito moves to between her legs as he stands with his feet on either side of the bench. Sliding his rod into her soaking pussy and starting to thrust. Keeping her lower holes stuffed as he works in, pumping when Cruz pulls out of her ass as the two hunks time their motion perfectly.

"Mmmmmm... Ohhhh shit..." Zelina moans and closes her eyes as she hangs her head back, rocking on Cruz's cock in her ass as she bounces with Carlito thrusting away into her pussy.

Zelina's perky tits shake and her long, brightly dyed hair sways as she rocks against the big dicks sliding into her ass and snatch. The jolting still not dislodging some of the chucks of spit apple in her locks from earlier as the tilt back showed off that gorgeous, tight body as she takes some double penetration. The other two studs moved up at Santos took the left side and Joaquin the right as they stand with their dicks close up to her moaning head.

Zelina let out a gasp, her eyes narrowing with desire when she felt Santos grip her long, dyed and now sweat-matted hair. Forcing her face to turn to the side with a tag, making her lean a bit as he pushed his length between her soft lips. Thrusting in to fuck her mouth before she even got a chance to slurp so she was yet again airtight with three fat cocks in her pleasurable holes all at once. And one more dick right close by ready for a piece of her so she wouldn't get too much rest after sucking off this one.

"Mmmmmmm...." Zelina moans as her sensual lips close in around the cock of Santos Escobar, cradling her slender neck in his hands as he supports her head, while he thrusts that cock into her warmth and welcoming, saliva-dripping mouth.

"Mmmmmm fuck... Can't believe this ass... Mmmmm! Is still so damn tight... Ahhhhh..." Cruz underneath her groans as he thrusts up into her asshole. Her booty slid down with a firm slap as she bounces along him while working her pussy against Carlito's stiff thrusts from the front. "Mmmmm... I can believe it... Believe that this pussy... Mmmmm... This pussy is cool..." Carlito adds with a handsome smirk. Glancing over to see Santos gripping her neck and hair so that even as she works over his dick, the spray of the spit and apple in her is still shamefully stuck through that patriotically coloured hair.

"Mmmmm... Mmmm! Gahhhh... Gahhhh..." Zelina moans and lightly gags around Escobar's cock as he swiftly thrusts and rams his cock into her mouth, saliva dripping from the side of her mouth and sliding down her beautiful, sweat-covered face. Zelina's saliva drops down and lands on Cruz's chest as he remains underneath, ramming his cock up into her tight ass.

"Mmmmm yeah... Take it, Zelina..." Santos grunts, feeling his mushroom head hitting the back of that warm, soothing mouth in a way that most normal women would be left having a headache from trying to handle this kind of pace. Let alone taking on two other dicks at the same time. Santos moans as he uses her mouth and gets her saliva all across his prick from the sinful choking Vega is doing.

"Mmmmmm... Ahhhh... Gahhhh... Gahhhh!" Zelina loudly moans and gags around Escobar's cock as she places her hands up on his waist as her head rocks along his shaft. Him swiftly pumping away into her saliva-dripping mouth. Zelina's pint-sized body works swiftly between Cruz and Carlito, her body rocking in an alternating fashion against their oncoming thrusts.

The former Queen's Crown tournament winner sucks away as her drool drips off her chin and trickles down her neck. Adding a new mess onto her from the juices, sweat and spit all over her body and locks as she gets railed in three different directions all at once. Zelina not even getting a break with Santos pulled out of her mouth. The lusty moan escapes her when her head gets cradled again but from the other side to turn her in the opposite direction. Joaquin's cock there waiting as he pushes into her talented mouth to thrust in deep as he clutches her neck and a bit of hair with the perfect grip to not restrict the air but keep her in place for her mouth to be using like she's a living fleshlight.

"Mmmmmmm! Gahhhh!" Zelina moans and lustfully gags around Joaquin's cock, now invading her mouth; saliva escaping from her mouth and lips and dripping down once again into Cruz's chest beneath her

"Hey easy there! MMMMM! Making a damn mess on me down here!" Cruz joked and not complaining too much as he was busy enjoying her tight, peachy ass as I slammed upward to meet her when she dropped down. Zelina bucked into his hunky body while shifting her twat against Carlito's smooth thrusts. The workout bench they're using creaks a little as it gets tested more than someone trying to break their weightlifting personal best as Vega fucks and sucks off three big cocks at the same time.

"Mmmmmm... Mmmmm... Gahhhh... Gahhhh!!" Zelina continues to moan and gag around Joaquin's cock, pressing her fingernails into his skin, as the head of his mouth smacks repeatedly against the back of her hot Puerto Rican mouth.

"Mmmm... This chick has got one Hell of a mouth on her..." Carlito looks across, seeing Zelina's arched back body as she sucks on Joaquin's cock with an awkward angle, countered by Wilde cradling her neck perfectly. "Mmmmm... Gives me an idea..." He says with a smirk. Pulling out of her twat and stepping back. This allows Santos with a grin to take advantage of this new opening as he moves between her thighs and pushes his cock into her twat to take over and start fucking her.

"Mmmmmmmm" Zelina moans around Joaquin's cock as her pint-sized body jolts on Cruz Del Toro's cock in her ass as Santos Escobar rams his Hispanic cock into her snatch before he begins to swiftly pump away into her.

Zelina groans, getting her head released from Wilde so she could suck in some air and moan out as she got her lower holes filled up at once. Her hand reached out to the sides as she gripped Joaquin's dick to stroke him off while bouncing on those fat, long cocks of the other LWO members. The other hand however only gripping thin air as Carlito walked around her. Making her glance back as his grip on her neck made her tilt back. Her long hair brushed over Cruz's face and then his chest as she was made to be upside down while still getting fucked. Her mouth opened wide like she didn't need to be told what to do as Carlito shoved his thick cock into her still hungry for dick mouth and started to pump her.

"Mmmmmmmmm!" Zelina Vega lustfully moans loudly around Carlito's fat cock as she closes her eyes and allows Carlito to have full control in dominating her mouth. Zelina her head jerked back and forth as Carlito jams his cock deeply into her sensual mouth. Meanwhile, Zelina's pint-sized, arched back moves between Santos and Cruz, both LWO cocks ramming deeply into her ass and pussy. Zelina blindly works her hand along Joaquin's cock, working the saliva from her mouth down his long shaft with her hand brushing against his ball sack.

"Mmmmm! Fuck! Now this... Mmmmm... This is better than fucking cool..." Carlito moaned out, staring down to watch Zelina's gorgeous face slide down his length as he thrusts in. Going beyond just her soothing, pleasurable enough mouth and making her throat sinfully bulge as he pushes in right deep. His balls grazed her face as he thrusts in and makes this hole airtight. Cruz underneath her and Santos at the front doing the fine job themselves of doing the same to her lower holes to fill her up like she was more built for a career as a porn star than as a sports entertainer.

1...34567...9