LWO Gang Bang

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmmmmm... Mmmmmm... Gahhhh!! Gahhhh..." Zelina gags and chokes lustfully around Carlito's cock as her nose is just barely touching the base of his crotch; her saliva heavily down and escaping the sides of her mouth.

"Hey, hey now..." Rey Mysterio, having just watched from the sides, finally starts to walk across the gym towards the rest of the LWO and the perhaps soon-to-be special member in Carlito. "Easy, amigos! We need Zelina still in one piece for Backlash!" Rey says with a hint of concern, seeing that Zelina was being put through the works like a high-intensity porno with all her holes getting filled at once. But at the same time, not stopping since Vega can handle this three-on-one with two more cocks ready to take her now that Rey has invited himself back in.

Zelina brings her head up for air after Carlito pulls out from her mouth and steps away. Zelina opens her beautiful, lust-glazed eyes as she slowly brings her body up, and is now in a more sitting position between Cruz and Santos. Zelina smiles at Rey "Mmmmmm... Ahhhhhh... Hey, boss... Mmmm... Want back in?"

Santos pulls out, allowing Cruz to lift her sweat-shining body off his cock as he moved out to leave her sitting on the bench. "I think I've let the other boys have their fun... And I've still got plenty left in the tank." The former World Champion brags and that's clearly shown by his cock being rock hard and ready for more from her.

Zelina mischievously smirks before she turns around on the bench, sitting up on her hands and knees while facing away from Mysterio as he starts to step up to the Puerto Rican beauty. Zelina turns her head and looks back at the Hall of Fame masked Luchador "Mmmm... Boss... Do me a favour?"

"I'm listening..." Rey says, looking at her as her body is backed up just so she can feel his dick resting against her tight ass as the other men look on with amused smirks.

"Mmmmm..." Zelina softly groans as she feels Rey's impressive cock resting against her skin "Boss...I need a spanking..." Zelina says as she looks back with a smirk. "I've been... So naughty..."

"Spanking? You sure?" Rey's voice has some concern to it. Showing that even this deep into a gang bang he's still looking out for the members of his new era LWO. Across the way, Joaquin looked like he was going to come forward and offer to do it but Santos shook his head with a smile and pulled Wilde back.

Zelina nods her head and runs her tongue against her teeth "Mmmm... Yes...spank me..." Zelina says before she seductively sways her caramel-skinned ass in front of Rey.

"You asked for it..." Mysterio says as the veteran Superstar brings his hand back. A sharp crack that even makes the other men recoil back a bit despite being a distance away as he strikes her tight backside. The ripple of her cheeks was seen before the outline of a handprint appeared on her tight rump.

Zelina seductively narrows her eyes as she doesn't even flinch from the firm smack of Mysterio's hand "Mmmmmm no..." Zelina says with a shake of her head "I said... Spank me!"

Rey doesn't say anything, but when he flexed his hands to stretch the fingers it sounded like Zelina let out a mumble of pleasure from the anticipation. Another sharp spank, sounding harder than the last soon came as she pushed the legendary Luchador's buttons. It seemed to work as he didn't pause, firing off the spanks to her bare, sweat-shining backside as that brand of a handprint started to become more profound and clear with each following spank she took.

"Mmmmm... Much better boss.." Zelina lustfully groans as Rey leaves a vibrant red hand print on her caramel-skinned Puerto Rican ass.

"Thought you said you we had to take care of her, Boss?" Santos laughs, followed by the other LWO members as Rey shakes his head, reaching down to squeeze Zelina's rump. "Think that means the boys aren't done with you yet..." Rey states the obvious, groping her freshly spanked rear as he guides Vega back across to the other hung, and still rock-hard, studs.

Zelina turns her head and glances back at Mysterio, feeling his hands firmly onto her slender waist as he walks her over toward their fellow LWO teammates and Carlito. Zelina smirks as an idea forms within her head. Swinging her left leg back, Zelina works her foot behind Rey's right ankle, as she trips him up and sends the masked Hall of Famer down onto the gym floor. A shocked Mysterio looks up at the smaller Zelina Vegas, "What is it that you say? Don't judge a person based on size?" Zelina says with a playful laugh, smiling down at Mysterio.

"How'd you..." Rey was stunned, caught off guard which is impressive for him being a Hall of Famer to have seen and done it all. But there was nothing like a hot babe mounting his cock to get Mysterio smiling behind his mask as moved on top of him. Guiding his cock back into her soaking, needy pussy as she started to bounce. Leaving him playing catch-up with her more than eager bounces along his fat length.

"Mmmmmm... I learned from the best..." Zelina says with a wink directed at Mysterio as she leans forward to place her hands on his muscular, tattoo-covered Hispanic chest as she rocks forward on his cock, feeling him start to thrust up into her.

The other members of the LWO along with the future one in Carlito approached to surround them as Rey worked his thickness up into her slot. Her pussy was still nicely snug even after all the dick she's taken throughout this orgy but perhaps needing the biggest, thickest length of the lot here to properly scratch her itch.

"Mmmmmm... Ohhhh yeah... Just like that..." Zelina moans as she moves on Rey's cock, feeling his inches thrusting up. Zelina moans her hands along his muscular chest as she perfectly works her body on his cock.

With Vega busy focused on fucking Rey, the other men reached in to guide her hands backwards as she took hold of Santos' prick at one side and Carlito's at the other. But her head turned to a different angle to the side as Cruz slid his dick into her mouth. Far from the first time today she's had to clean off the flavour of her back passage from a big piece of Hispanic man-meat. Cruz groaned as her lips sealed around him.

Zelina immediately begins to bob her head along Cruz's cock, smoothly on his shaft as she expertly works her hands along the shafts of Santos and Carlito, while bouncing on Rey's cock inside of her sweet snatch.

"Don't mind if I do..." Joaquin, ever eager to get shamelessly in on the fun to fuck a woman married to someone not even in the WWE any more, smiled as he moved behind to kneel. Pushing his length up into Zelina's tight backside as the handprint of being spanked was bright and clear on her dark skin. Perhaps avoiding hiding that mark as Joaquin's hands went above Rey's on her waist as he started to fuck her stunning ass.

"Mmmmmmm... Mmmmm... Mmmmm!!" Zelina moans around Cruz Del Toro's cock, bobbing her head eagerly on his meaty Hispanic cock, while her pint-sized body moves between Rey and Joaquin. Zelina works her hands back and forth the impressive lengths of Santos and Carlito's cocks, the two men reaching down to grope her perky and bouncing tits.

"Mmmmm... That's it, Zelina... Show our buddy Carlito here... Ahhhhh... The perks... Mmmmm... Of being in the LWO..." Rey said between moans as he showed off his supreme skill to perfectly time and pace his thrusts up into Zelina's soaking pussy. While she rocks against his pumps and Joaquin's into her ass from behind. While her hands and mouth slurp and stroke the other three just as meaty pricks on offer to the lusty female Superstar.

Zelina eases her head off of Cruz's cock and obediently turns her head to take Carlito's cock into her mouth, beginning to bob her head to suck on his long and thick cock, while she continues to stroke Santos and begins to stroke Cruz with her hands.

"Mmmmm... Guess this kind of benefit... Ahhhhh... Is pretty cool..." Carlito said with a vintage, handsome smile as he stared down to watch Zelina's gorgeous face sliding along his cock as her sweat-soaked, dyed hair swayed a little bit. Still sporting bits of spit and the earlier apple he'd sprayed down at her as she sucked him off. All while working between the other four cocks that had been a gang bang enough to handle from this former Superstar joined in.

Zelina lifts her beautiful, seductive eyes and looks up at Carlito as she bobs her head smoothly along his shaft, her lips gliding back and forth, working her saliva against every inch.

Back behind her, Joaquin pulls out of her ass. Moving around as like a regular tag match, Cruz switches places so that his saliva-soaked dick gets pushed into that more than well fucked asshole of hers. Her hand stroked off Joaquin while Vega gets back to work shifting between this new dick between her checks and the one of Rey's buried up into her still needy pussy.

Zelina lifts her head from Carlito's cock and guides Joaquin's cock into her mouth, which was just inside of her hot Puerto Rican ass and begins to greedily suck on his cock, tasting her sweetness.

"You guys always end up fucking this chick like this?" Carlito still smirks as Zelina grips his dick. Raising an eyebrow to see Zelina all too eagerly engaging in ass-to-mouth more times in just this day than some pornstars do their whole careers. "Ahhhhhh... Well... You see..." Rey tries to come up with a dignified answer to explain how a planned regular gym session has turned into this multi-cock orgy for the tight-bodied beauty rocking between their shafts. "I'll explain to you later... Mmmmm..." Rey said as he made the wise choice to concentrate on fucking Zelina's tight twat.

Zelina rocks forward on Rey's cock, grinding her pussy down on his shaft each time, just before being pulled back by Cruz s he pumps into her ass, keeping his hands above Rey's hands, both on her slender waist.

A more than healthy shine of sweat is on all five of the men's muscular frames as they thrust into her snug holes and enjoy her soft hands. Her body glistened hard with this new big shine as she put in the effort still to fuck these big dicks. If she put this amount of energy into her upcoming title match? She'd likely enjoy a year-long championship reign if not longer, but would certainly have plenty of adult film awards if this had been recorded.

Zelina turns her sweat-dampened head on Joaquin Wilde's cock, working her sensual lips on his shaft that was previously inside of her desirable ass, her saliva soothingly dripping down on his tool.

"Mmmmm... Some real fucking good head right here..." Wilde states the obvious as he moans from her lips working along his length to apply her spit. A little of it dripped down over Rey's hunky body underneath her as he carried on thrusting balls deep into her twat. This kept her bucking against his motion and that of Cruz into her booty from behind.

Zelina's pint-sized body is covered in sweat as she moves between Cruz and Rey, meeting each with their oncoming thrusts, feeling each cock nice and deep inside of her.

Carlito now takes his turn to move back from her expert hands, giving Cruz a nod as he lets out a groan of reluctance as he pulled out of her stunning rear. Moving around to place his dick into her hand as Carlito moves down. However, he smirks as has another plan in mind. Not going for her well fucked rump as he aimed further down. Making Rey's masked head tilt to look over in surprise but not objecting as Carlito pushes his thick cock alongside Rey's huge dick. Making Zelina become double stuffed for the second time today, but this time it's her soaking pussy taking the treatment to be stretched wide.

"Mmmmmmmm!!" Zelina releases out a muffled groan around Joaquin's cock, as her body tenses and she sharply grinds down on Rey as she feels Carlito's cock starting to thrust alongside Mysterio

"MMMMM! Fuck! Keep going, man!" Rey groaned, feeling a big cock grinding against his inside of Zelina's now airtight pussy as she got double fucked. "She's close!" He says, seeing the telling signs and not just from his vast experience with screwing beautiful women in the WWE, but from how he and Santos had double penetrated her ass earlier on. "Mmmmm... Being OK with a guy's dick against yours inside of a hot babe? Mmmmm... That's cool..." Carlito groaned, even as it got curious looks from the LWO members being sucked and stroked off as Zelina jolted between them all.

"Mmmmmmmm" Zelina continues to groan around Joaquin's cock, her lips clamping around his shaft as her body moves back and forth between Rey and Carlito, both men feeling her pint-sized body tensing more and more with each of their combined thrusts.

Joaquin pulled out of her mouth so long, loud moans could escape from her lips and a couple of curse words in the native tongue of the land her hair as been dyed in the colours of the flag of. Keeping Rey and Carlito groaning as the piston into her slot to fill her up with a true double team that many a skin flick starlet would think twice about trying to endure.

Zelina removes her hands from the cocks of Cruz and Santos, placing her hands down onto the muscular chest of Rey Mysterio "Ohhhhh... Ahhhhh fuck... Mmmmm!!" Zelina moans with sweat heavily dripping down her caramel body. Zelina grits her teeth as she presses her fingernails into Rey's chest, sharply rocking against his cock with Carlito slamming into her stuffed snatch.

The other men step back, watching with grins and with a hint of awe as Zelina roughly slams between the two dicks stretching her pussy so wide it might take over a week before she's back to the original tightness. She acted like her life depended on handling these shafts as she took on a WWE Legend and a current member of the Hall of Fame both deep in her snatch.

"Mmmmmmm... Ohhhhhhh! Ahhhhh... Fuck!" Zelina lustfully cries as she throws her sweat-dampened patriotic dyed-haired head back and tightly grits her teeth as she reaches the brink, her pussy constricting against Rey and Carlito's cocks as she cums hard. Zelina's beautiful eyes flutter as she rides out her climax before she drops her head and her head limping hangs before her pint-sized, moisture-coated, caramel body wobbles forward and collapses on today of Rey Mysterio, her head landing upon his muscular Hispanic chest.

"Woah! Easy, Zelina!" Rey says, stopping his thrusts as he carefully strokes through her locks to keep her slumbering face clear. "That's cool..." Carlito pulls out of her soaking pussy as her juices dripped from his dick. "Cool?? She's out cold!" Santos states as the other LWO members carefully lift her limp body from their leader. "Zelina? Hey! Talk to me, Zelina!" Rey says as the men try to have Zelina stand but her legs are like rubber, and even no weight to them when they attempt to have her kneel.

"On the bench, guys!" Santos, Cruz and Joaquin haul her body to have her lay on the bench she'd been fucked on before while Carlito stands back to watch. "Zelina? Hey! Snap out of it!" Rey says as Zelina's chest heaves for air but she isn't responding. Even when Mysterio uses his hand to lightly smack her face on one cheek, then the other a couple of times. "Shit..." He says with concern, looking around the gym. "Guys. The cooler!" He points.

Nodding, the other LWO members quickly, even with their cocks still hard, move across the gym. Almost ripping the water cooler from being plugged into the wall before they lift the jug off from the top and turn it over. Keeping the water in but slightly dripping down as they head back over. "Soak her! We need our girl awake and not just for Backlash!" Rey says, grabbing the top as the men turn it over. The cold water poured out, splashing over that tight body of the more than well fucked WWE Superstar.

As cold water from the jug pours out onto her, drenching her entire body and head with the water, Zelina's eyes flash wide open almost instantly and she sits up on the bench "What the fuck?!?" Zelina yells, coughing a few times after.

"What... The fuck... Indeed..."

A new voice is heard as Cruz and Del Toro end up dropping the water jug and its half contents spill out onto the floor. Wide stares at the doorway to the gym, the LWO members see the arguably most globally famous and more than just an honorary member of the faction. The most streamed music artist in the world today in Puerto Rico's own, Bad Bunny.

The handsome, hunky rapper was clad in a stylish outfit resembling a street artist with a fake body-armour-like top decked out with spray paint cans in holsters, with pants on underneath and, of course, a Puerto Rican-coloured LWO shirt underneath.

"Again... What the fuck, amigos?" He coolly asks, lowering his sunglasses down his nose for a second look. Seeing a room full of naked men with rock-hard cocks and a naked, freshly soaked with water as he approaches them.

Zelina turns her head and her eyes widen after being dosed with water and revived from her second sexual climax "Ohhhh.... Ummm... Hi..." Zelina says, blushing and embarrassed to have been caught by the world-famous Rap Superstar.

"Hey, listen, Bad Bunny! I can explain, man..." Rey tries to say, putting a reassuring hand on Zelina's shoulder. "We were, I mean, this was going to be..."

Carlito, not having the same involvement in all this since he wasn't yet a full member of the LWO, just moved around the bench. "Hey, you the real Bad Bunny? That's cool..." He said, as he and Bad Bunny all too casually exchange a fist bump. "Ye... And you Carlito... A Legend over here, man." Bunny says with a nod. "But all this? This is crazy, man."

"Oh, this?" Carlito points back as they look over. "I just walked into my boy's gym here and see these guys going at it. Then I just, you know, joined in." He says with a shrug. "Damn... Fucking Zelina Vega?" Bad Bunny says, stepping forward and looking over Vega. "So, girl... This what you and your boys were inviting me over here for when my man Rey said this was gonna be some training before I kick Damien Priest's ass at Backlash?"

Zelina bites down on her bottom lip as she remains sitting on the bench and looks up at the standing Bad Bunny "Ummm... Well... I... Uhhhh..." Zelina, seemingly at a loss for words.

"Listen, Bad Bunny, this looks bad, I know..." Rey says trying to explain his case when that blunt explanation from Carlito covered everything.

"No, no no no..." Bad Bunny waves his finger, showing off his swagger that's made even the sometimes hostile WWE Universe adore him like a true Superstar. "This is not bad... This looks damn good to me, Mami..." He says, standing in front of Zelina as she stares up. "I'm just mad you didn't call me in sooner to join in..." He said, assuming what this all meant.

Zelina raises an eyebrow as she looks at Rey Mysterio first, before looking back to Bad Bunny "Ummm... You mean... You want to join?"

The other members of the LWO glance around while Carlito stands back with a smirk as he's just happy to get another shot at Zelina, but more than content to let this celeb get a go.

"Well... I mean... He is a part of the familia, Zelina... He's part of the LWO..." Rey points out. "It would be really rude I guess to leave him out of things now they've gone this far!" He reasons. "What do you think, boys?" He glances as the other LWO studs nod in agreement. "So, guess that leaves you, Zelina... Think you can still handle taking on Bad Bunny along with the rest of us?" He asks since his dick along with the others is still hard and ready for one more round with her.

Zelina smiles and nods her head as she looks up at the handsome Bad Bunny "Yeah, I think I still got some let in me.." Zelina says as she scoots a bit closer to Bad Bunny, while she remains on the bench.

"A babe like you, with the blood of this island running through you? I know you can go all night..." Bad Bunny says, oozing with charm as he reaches down. Undoing his belt as Zelina eagerly watches and showing it's not just in the ring or on the mic where he's a Superstar, Bad Bunny shows off his nicely thick and lengthy cock that more than matches up to those she's already been fucking so far in this gym gang bang.

1...456789