LWO Gang Bang

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Zelina licks her lips as her beautiful eyes lock on the sight of Bad Bunny's nicely thick and long Puerto Rican cock. Zelina reaches forward with her right hand and places her hand around his cock, delivering a few smooth pumps to his shaft.

Bad Bunny looks down, still wearing his rapper attire and sunglasses as he watches the gorgeous female Superstar stroke off his cock. Starting to harden in her grasp as he checks out her stunning, tight and tiny body shining from the water dripping off her dark skin.

Zelina leans her head forward and spits saliva down onto the thick head of Bad Bunny's cock, letting the saliva roll and drip down from the head to his shaft, as the saliva meets with her hand. Zelina moves her hand over and against the saliva, spreading the saliva along his shaft.

"Mmmm..." Bunny lets out a light moan as he feels the saliva working over his nicely thick length. Her soft strokes got his dick nice and hard in no time at all. And giving a hint that he's not just on a Superstar level in the ring as he handles a handjob that many normal guys wouldn't be able to last trying to take.

Zelina seductively flicks her tongue against the head of Bad Bunny's cock before she parts her sensual lips and takes him inside of her mouth. Wrapping her lips lightly around his shaft and begins to smoothly bob her Puerto Rican patriotically-dyed head on his cock.

"Mmmmm... Yeah, just like that..." Bad Bunny groans with approval, watching those lips seal around him and give the first taste of how wet and soothing her oral hole is. Still hungry for dick after taking on five men already and racking up a sixth as she sucks on the famous celeb's big dick.

Zelina closes her eyes as she blindly bobs her head along Bad Bunny's cock, her soft lips smoothly rubbing back and forth on the length of his cock as she happily sucks on his cock. "Mmmmmm... Mmmmm!!" Zelina softly moans as she takes him deeper into her mouth.

"Yeah... Like that dick, huh?" Bunny pulls down his sunglasses a little, peering over the top as he's acting like he's just enjoying a groupie after a sold-out show. Watching Zelina's stunning face pushing along his rod as she slurps away, applying more of her spit onto that meaty rod.

"Mmmmmm... Mmmm..." Zelina moans in agreement as she works her head with expert skill along his shaft. Zelina's soft and wet tongue slaps against the underbelly of his shaft as she bobs her head along the length.

The other members of the LWO along with Carlito watch on with grins as the former Queen's Crown Tournament winner went to work along the cock of the most streamed artist in the world currently. Their cocks were still hard and light strokes to keep them ready while Zelina puts on a lewd performance to suck on that length and make this hunk moan.

"Mmmmmm... Mmmm... Mmmmm!!" Zelina hungrily moans around Bad Bunny's cock as she starts to briskly bob her head at a quicker pace, slapping her tongue against the sides of his shaft.

Showing off his trademark swagger, Bad Bunny all too casually unclips the 'armour' of his current attire. Letting the spray paint cans clatter on the gym floor as he tosses them aside and still watches as Zelina slurps along his dick with a porn star pace. Making sure his prick was nicely soaked with her spit.

Zelina gently eases her head off of Bad Bunny's cock, with his cock leaving her mouth with a seductive popping sound. Zelina looks up at Bad Bunny with her seductive eyes as she slaps her tongue against the head of his cock, before she works her tongue down the length of his impressive shaft.

"Your girl gives some damn good head, amigos..." Bad Bunny says, glancing to the side as Rey Mysterio watches with quite a proud smirk as the LWO's only female member easily handled taking on a globally famous rapper. "Oh, she does a lot more than just that..." Rey said, putting things mildly. "That so?" Bunny looks over his shades again as Zelina laps at his dick. "How about we see if this babe's pussy tastes as good as she does... And I can keep enjoying that smoking hot mouth of hers a little more..." He suggests.

Zelina lifts her head away from Bad Bunny's cock and looks up at him with a cute laugh "I'm up for anything!"

There's a round of chuckles from the other men as they already have seen that today before this latest stud walked in. Bunny helped Zelina to stand, but just so he could lay on the bench himself. "Hop on, Zelina..." He offered as he rested back and wasn't fazed by his expensive, designer attire getting stained with the juices, sweat and drool from the previous gang bang session that he was now laying on.

Zelina smiles as she moves to lift her body onto the bench and straddles Bad Bunny's body before she lays out on top of him with her head down to his crotch.

Reaching up, Bunny grips her ass as he squeezes and raises an eyebrow seeing the handprint from the spanking she's taken before. But leaning in, he starts to run his tongue across her still-moist pussy as he groans at the sweet taste. Brushing back and forth as he starts to return the favour and give Vega some oral pleasure for the first time since this action got underway long before he'd showed up.

"Mmmmmm... Ohhhhh shit!" Zelina moans and lustfully gasps as her body shivers from the sensation of Bad Bunny's tongue sliding over the folds of her sweet snatch. Zelina places her right hand around his cock, holding him steady before she lowers her head back down and happily takes the Rap Superstar's dick into her mouth.

Bad Bunny keeps a hold of her rounded ass as he keeps his handsome face up against her slit. Working up and down as her body presses against his clothed, hunky frame. Showing off more than just skills to rap with as his mouth made her moan around his dick. In turn, her eager bobs have him groaning into her pussy as he licks over her. Happily sipping down her sweet juices as her arousal is building up all over again.

"Mmmmmm... Mmmmm..." Zelina moans as she bobs her head on Bad Bunny's cock, her soft lips gliding along his shaft as she perfectly manoeuvrers her head. Zelina's pint-sized body moves on top of Bad Bunny, pushing her sweet snatch against his tongue.

Her tight frame and rounded tits are pressed against his hunky body, rubbing more sweat onto those expensive clothes. His focus however was on dining on the delicious pussy of a female WWE Superstar. Once again impressing as his tongue work made her moan around his dick. Each of them encouraged the other to work their talented mouths as they groaned into the other's crotch.

"Mmmmmm... Mmmmm..." Zelina Vega moans around Bad Bunny's cock as she smoothly bobs her head, slurping and sucking on his impressive Puerto Rican dick. Zelina grinds her pussy, pushing back against Bunny's tongue and face as he munches away on her pussy.

Showing off more than just oral talents, as expected anyway from a global megastar, Bad Bunny slides his hands across Zelina's tight booty. Pushing a finger into her asshole and, with all the prior fucking she's taken so far, he's able to go in knuckles deep with the first push. Pumping into her rump while flicking his tongue at that delicious, wet snatch.

"Mmmmmmm!!" Zelina moans as she pushes her tight, desirable asshole back against Bad Bunny's finger as she continues to suck his dick. Zelina's saliva perfectly drips down and coats him as she greedily moves her head.

"Mmmmm... Mmmmm..." Bad Bunny moans into that hot, wet pussy as her juices stain her mouth. Still clad in his designer attire and expensive sunglasses as Zelina rocks back and forth. Munching at her snatch while dipping his finger firmly into her tight backside to keep the still-horny WWE Superstar grinding against his face and rubbing over his body.

Zelina eased her head off of Bad Bunny's cock and bites down on her bottom lip as she feels him tenderly sucking on her clit. "Awwww fuck...." Zelina moans.

"You know, I've heard stories about Bad Bunny taking a female Superstar or two back with him to the hotel after shows..." Rey says as he watches Zelina grind against the rapper's talented mouth. "Guess it wasn't all just gossip..." He adds as Bad Bunny pulls his finger out of her rump, giving her slit another lick across as he leans back.

"Mmmmmmm... Ohhhh fuck!!" Zelina groans out lustfully as she places her left hand around Bunny's saliva-coated cock and starts to stroke his shaft.

"Hey, Zelina!" Rey says a little louder because her moans drowned out his remarks to the other men. "How about you give our boy Bad Bunny here the proper LWO treatment? And give him a damn hot ride to make him forget about all the other groupies he's ever had?" He suggested with a smile behind his trademark mask.

Zelina raises an eyebrow and seductively smirks as she looks at Rey before she turns to look back at Bad Bunny "You ready, babe?" Zelina says as she starts to sit up on top of Bad Bunny.

Coolly, Bad Bunny lowers his sunglasses to look over the frames at Zelina's stunning body as she looks back at him. "More ready than I am to kick that loser Damien Priest's ass tomorrow..." He confidently says as his hands roam up Zelina's sides in anticipation.

Zelina bites down on her bottom lip as she sits completely up on top of Bunny before she turns her pint-sized body around to face the Rap Superstar. Reaching back with her left hand and taking hold of Bad Bunny's cock, she guides him up into her nicely warm and wet pussy. "Mmmmmmmm... Ohhhhh!!" Zelina moans as she moves back to rock on his cock.

"Mmmmmm... Damn... Now that's good..." Bad Bunny moans, letting her adjust to his nicely thick length before he starts to thrust upward. More than happy as a long-time WWE fan to get to fuck a stunning Superstar as Zelina's naked, toned body shifts on top of the still-clothed hunk.

Zelina leans forward and places her hands on his nicely toned Puerto Rican chest as she guides her pint-sized, caramel body on his cock, working her nicely wet and tight snatch on his tool.

Bunny groans out as he thrusts smoothly and firmly into that snug and soaking pussy. Timing his pumps perfectly like he's spitting bars on another hit trick as he watches the stunning body of the LWO's only female member bounce nicely on his meaty dick.

"Mmmmmm... Ohhhhh... Mmmmm!!" Zelina moans as she rocks forward on Bad Bunny's cock, swiftly bouncing as he thrusts up into her. Zelina's gorgeous pint-sized body drops down on his cock, with her desirable Puerto Rican ass smacking against his upper thighs.

"We sure picked the right guy to roll with us..." Santos remarks as he and the rest of the still rock-hard men watch as Vega moves on that pumping shaft. "No shit! No way any regular guy, never mind a rapper could handle this kind of ride..." Joaquin chips in as Zelina works back and forth. Making the sinful slap ring out when her stunning body smacks down into his hunky body as they both groan.

As Zelina bounces and rocks on Bad Bunny, she happens to glance down at the gym floor where a spray paint can had rolled out of the best Bunny had been wearing. Zelina turns her head and slyly glances back at Mysterio as she rocks back and forth on Bad Bunny's cock "Mmmmmm... Hey Boss...." Zelina calls out.

"What's on your mind, Zelina?" Rey says as he and the other men smile, assuming she's ready for the gang bang to get underway again as Mysterio steps forward first. While Bad Bunny moans out and keeps on fucking Zelina's soaking, porn star-level pussy over and over with stiff, smooth thrusts.

"Mmmmm... Ahhhhh... I just realized... I never... Mmmmm!! Got the proper... Mmmmm... LWO branding..." Zelina says between her lust-filled moans as she continues to move her gorgeous body on Bad Bunny's cock.

"Branding? What do you..." Rey is confused, not getting her meaning until his foot ends up knocking the loose spray can on the floor. Having to take a moment to put two and two together to get what she means. "Woah, hey now, Zelina... That's not really what we even did back in the day. Not to one another in the LWO anyway..." Rey says, with a hint of concern in his voice like he thinks Zelina isn't thinking straight with how high on lust she currently is.

"Mmmmmm... Come on, Boss...." Zelina moans as she continues to move forward on Bad Bunny's cock, grinding forward as she bounces. "Mmmmm... I want... Ahhhh the world to know... Mmmm!! That I'm LWO property..."

"I don't know..." Rey is still trying to be the calm leader here as well as a gentleman, even though he's happily cheating on his wife while Zelina is fucking multiple men she isn't hitched to herself. "But if that's what you want... A little extra motivation can't hurt..." He reasons, picking up the can while Santos picks up the belt itself, pulling out other cans.

Zelina gets gripped by the hips, leaning forward while still having Bunny's dick deep in her wet snatch to keep her moaning. Flipping her hair back over to one side so she can watch as Rey shakes up the first can. Picking out the suitably fitting, considering her dyed locks, the colours of Puerto Rico as he sprays a large L onto her back. Even with all the sweat on her, the letters stand out clearly as Rey is passed the next can. So the W and O are branded onto her with different colours to match her patriotic hair.

"Mmmmmmm... " Zelina groans as she looks back at Rey, Carlito, Santos, Joaquin and Cruz with a sly smirk on her face "Perfect... Ahhhhh what do you boys think?" Zelina's between her moans as she rocks on Bad Bunny's cock, her lower body jolting up against his firm thrusts.

"Looks nasty as Hell..." Joaquin grins. "What? In a good way, Boss!" He adds when Rey gives him a look. "Yeah, she looks like a real sex freak! I love it!" Cruz adds as the other LWO members approach her. "You know what I think? I think it's time we all got Zelina all hot and sweaty again... See if that new 'ink' of hers can stay on." Santos remarks since all the other men are still rock hard, ready for one last round with her.

Zelina licks her teeth and nods her head willingly "Mmmmmm....yes... Make me your... Ahhhhhh!! LWO slut...." Zelina groans out lustfully as she moves to sit up on Bad Bunny, rocking forward with smooth and swift movements, her perky Puerto Rican tits swaying as she moves.

As much as she would have loved to just keep riding Bad Bunny, the other studs wanted a shot at her. Lifting her tight, petite body off his body as she groaned. Only to find herself being lowered down onto Cruz as he's laying on the floor. Mounting him now as his long cock slides into her twat before he starts to pump upward. Filling her up as Joaquin kneels behind her, pushing into her tight ass. Santos moves in too, getting her head turned to the side a bit as he pushes into her moaning mouth. So the members of the Smackdown version of Legado Del Fantasma are going at it to make the stunning female of their group show why she was an upgrade compared to who they had back in NXT.

"Mmmmmmm!!" Zelina moans out as her lips wrap around the cock of Santos Escobar and she begins to bob her head along his cock, happily sucking away on his shaft, while her pint-sized body swiftly rocks back and forth between Joaquin Wilde and Cruz Del Toro, feeling both of their hard cocks thrusting into her ass and pussy.

The other studs surround Vega as she works that tight and gorgeous body against the trio of hunky Superstars. Her holes were still nice and tight as she slurps on one dick while handling the stiff strokes into her wet snatch and rounded backside. The position showed off the branding of the LWO paint now on her back with no signs of even smudging despite the sweat all across her.

"Mmmmmm... Mmmmm... Mmmm!!" Zelina moans around Escobar's cocks as she bobs her head back and forth on the length of his Hispanic shaft, with her smoothly rubbing back and forth.

"Fuck! Mmmmm... God, she's still so good..." Joaquin moans, feeling her back passage still gripping his prick as he thrusts in. Making the slap ring out as she works back against those pumps to drive into her asshole. "Mmmmm... Fucking soaking wet too..." Cruz adds, underneath her to piston into her twat as she grinds down. Still handling their stiff thrusts while Vega slurps away on another equally meaty dick.

As Zelina steadily bobs her head and slurps on Santos Escobar's cock, she rocks smoothly on Cruz's cock and grinds down on him each time her pint-sized body lowers, before she guides her caramel-skinned body back on Joaquin's cock inside of her tight ass

"Hey, Bunny... You want a shot at her?" Rey offers as Joaquin pulls out of her booty. "Damn... Looks better than some of the babes from my music videos..." Bunny remarks, moving into position to slide his cock into her tight rump to try out one of her lower holes for the first time. Able to ease right in so his crotch meets those rounded cheeks as he starts to thrust. While Santos pulls out of her mouth, briefly letting her moans be heard before Carlito joins in, sliding between her soft lips so she's airtight once again.

"Mmmmmmm" Zelina now moans on the cock of Carlito as he enters her mouth, her sensual lips wrapping around him. Zelina, placing her hands down onto Cruz Del Toro's chest beneath her, swiftly rocks forward on his cock as the famed rapper Bad Bunny pumps away into her gorgeous Puerto Rican ass.

"Oh fuck! Mmmmm! I'd thought... Ahhhh... She'd be worn out by now! Mmmmm!" Cruz is sweating hard underneath the gorgeous female Superstar as she smoothly works along his thick rod. Working her tight, rounded ass back against Bad Bunny's nicely long shaft as he shows he can fuck just as well as a full-time Superstar. The same being said for Carlito as he handsomely smirked and moaned as Vega sucks him off with an equal hunger for the last dick she'd just had between those talented lips.

Zelina lifts her beautiful eyes as she looks up at Carlito, her head moving along his shaft as she happily and greedily sucks away on his shaft, her body swiftly moving between Bad Bunny and Cruz Del Toro, feeling each of their firm and deep thrusts.

"Mmmmm... You're pretty cool, Zelina..." Carlito stares down as Zelina slurps away to get more saliva over him. "Ahhhh... Better than some of the Divas back in the day..." He adds with a groan as his muscular body, even hotter than during his WWE days, shines from the sweat. Behind her, Bad Bunny is peering over the top of his sunglasses, watching Zelina's tight booty jiggling as she claps back into him to take him balls deep.

Zelina turns her heavy, sweat-dampened haired head on Carlito's cock, grinding her lips on his shaft, while slapping her tongue teasingly on his shaft. Zelina's glistening, pint-sized body rocks on Cruz's cock, pushing back on Bad Bunny's cock with her gorgeous ass connecting with his waist.

Cruz grits his teeth, not getting the option to tag out like the other studs as he has to match Zelina's succubus-like pace of riding his cock swiftly and with impressive force for a woman already two orgasms deep in this orgy. All while two men who aren't full-time Superstars use Vega's other holes as Bunny pumps away into her butt and Carlito enjoys a long, wet blowjob from the stunning WWE female.

"Mmmmmm... Mmmmmm!!" Zelina moans as she sucks on Carlito's cock, her lips briskly travelling the length of his thick cock. Zelina grinds her pussy down on Cruz's cock, feeling his thrusts into her pussy becoming erratic as she rocks forward from Bad Bunny's thrusts from behind into her ass.

"Uhhhh! Fuck! Guys! Let me get up!" Cruz groans, tapping out in a way as he smacks Zelina's side. "I'm serious! I'm too close!" He says as Bad Bunny raises an eyebrow as he looks over those expensive shades. "Sorry, amigo... Booty is too good to pass up..." He says, continuing to thrust into her snug asshole and equally, Carlito has no intention right now of stopping as he gets sucked off by Zelina's still-hungry mouth.

1...456789