LWO Gang Bang

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Zelina lifts her head from Carlito's cock with a seductive pop of her lips, his shaft dripping shamelessly with her saliva "Ohhhhhh... Ahhhhh... Fuck..." Zelina lustfully moans out as she jolts upward on Cruz's cock from his uncontrollable rapid thrusts as he reaches closer to the brink.

"Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!" Cruz grunts as his cock throbs inside that tight, wet snatch as she keeps bouncing on his length so even without Bad Bunny still fucking her ass, Del Toro wouldn't likely be able to pull out even with how she's working into him. "Awwwww fuck!!" Cruz moaned, his cock burying up into her twat to pulse as he started to shoot his load. Nicely blasting his seed into that well-fucked pussy as he bucked up, thrusting when a new shot of spunk was unloaded into her already soaking pussy.

Zelina bites down on her bottom lip as she sits up on Cruz Del Toro's cock, while she smoothly rocks back and forth on his shaft, feeling him unloading into her pussy. "MMMMMM... Fuck... Toro...." Zelina moans.

"Oh fuck... God damn..." Cruz groans as Zelina's rocking ensures his load is milked out until his spent cock falls from her snatch. Allowing a trickle of his seed to start leaking out from her box as he pants on the floor. "Shit... Pussy so good, amigo lost it..." Bad Bunny remarked, pulling out of her ass. "That just means one down and plenty more to go." Rey says with a smile behind his mask.

Zelina lifts herself off of Cruz Del Toro's spent cock and licks her lips, as she moves to sit on her knees next to him "Mmmmm thanks for the fun, babe..." Zelina says as she pats her hand playfully against Cruz's toned stomach.

"Fuck... I'm never gonna hear the end of it, being the first out..." Cruz sighs but can't help but have a smile on his face as he gets to his feet. "My turn again!" Joaquin now laid down, perhaps not learning a lesson from seeing what happened to his tag partner. That allows Zelina to give a saucy win, straddling him with that LWO branded back facing him as she leans back. Taking his cock up into her caramel ass and in the process, showing off that creampie'd pussy to the other hunks.

"Mmmmmm...Ohhhhhh fuck..." Zelina moans and seductively turns her head to look back at Joaquin beneath her and places her hands behind onto his chest as she starts to rock back on Joaquin's cock as he feels his hands on her slender waist.

"Damn, did you have to blow in her, man?" Santos says, smacking Cruz on the shoulders as her filled-up snatch is being shown off. "Guys, relax! I can take one for the team." Rey says. "Cruz, go find some more water... And a full jug this time." He says as Cruz nods. The other men then approach Vega as Rey moves between Zelina's spread legs. Being a Legend, he had no issue pushing his cock into a snatch that someone else has blown in as he pushes in deep and starts to thrust into Vega's love tunnel.

"Mmmmmm... Ohhhh fuck!!" Zelina moans as she brings her smooth and gorgeous legs to wrap against the sides of Rey's waist as she begins to rock forward against his cock, while moving on Joaquin's cock in her ass.

"Mmmmm... After some of the situations I've been in? Ahhhhh... This is nothing..." Rey comments, moaning as Zelina tellingly is working her stunning, tight body more against Rey's stiff thrusts than those going into her ass from underneath. Joaquin holds her midsection as he fucks her booty while Rey rams deep into her soaking in more ways than one snatch as the other hunks move around her.

Zelina lifts her hands from behind her on Joaquin's chest and manages to sit up on his cock, with Joaquin's cock thrusting up into her hot Puerto Rican ass. Zelina brings her body forward to Rey Mysterio and wraps her arms around his neck, locking her seductive eyes with Rey before she brings her head to his head, pressing her pouty lips against Rey's lips as she starts to happily kiss him. Zelina's gorgeous moves forward against Rey's cock, as he pumps into her.

"Hey! What the Hell??" Joaquin whines as he's being used like he's just an added sex toy to Zelina's desires for Rey. Vega used the gap in the Hall of Famer's iconic mask to make out and shove her tongue greedily into his mouth. Getting rewarded as Rey continues his stiff pumps to fill her snatch up. Making her jolt as his hands slide up her sides and her ass rocks back against Joaquin's dick.

"Mmmmmm... Mmmm!!" Zelina moans into Rey's mouth as she works her tongue against his tongue, happily slapping her tongue around his mouth. Zelina's pint-sized body jolts rapidly against Rey's thrusts into her snatch, which caused her to rock on Joaquin's cock in her ass.

Bad Bunny raises an eyebrow at the sight of Zelina doing tongue wrestling with Mysterio, humping against his thrusts which in turn works her ass down into Joaquin's dick as the hunk on his back groans and sweats hard. "Eh, Rey's got that effect on the Divas. Superstars, in this case." Carlito casually explains as Zelina and Rey swap spit along with loud, shameless moans.

Zelina leans her head back and breaks the kiss with Rey Mysterio, smirking at him as she slides her hands from around his neck and to his muscular and tattoo-covered chest as she rocks sharply between Joaquin and Rey's thrusts

"Fuck! Fuck... I gotta get out of here..." Joaquin groans, now feeling his turn to pulse inside of Zelina's snug backside as she works between Rey's huge cock and that nicely sized one stuffed in her ass. His thrusts became more erratic as Zelina bucks down against him. "Mmmmm... I think another load in her ain't gonna hurt no one..." Rey decides, not pulling out of Zelina's soaking twat just yet so she keeps rocking between the two studs and their meaty lengths.

"Mmmmmm... Ohhhh fuck... Ohhhhh fuck!!" Zelina moans, gritting her teeth, as she leans back once again and places her hands on Joaquin's chest as she swiftly rocks back on his throbbing cock in her ass while Rey rapidly slams his large Hispanic cock into her wet snatch.

"Uhhhh! Damn it! FUCK!!" Grinding back, Zelina's ass smacks down into Joaquin's hunky body. Giving him no choice but to give her asshole a creamy filling too. Rey thrusts into her already spunk-filled snatch making her ass grind down, milking Wilde's dick so his thick, hot seed splatters her back passage as he groans and lays back on the gym floor.

"Mmmmmm... Ohhhh fuck..." Zelina moans, breathing heavily, as sweat drips down from her gorgeous body, gradually coming to a stop on Joaquin's cock in her ass as Rey pulls out of her.

"Shit... At least I didn't come last..." Joaquin groans, likely from wanting to enjoy more of her as Zelina eases off of his spent cock as it falls from her well fucked asshole. So now both her lower holes are leaking a bit of spunk. "I'd better go help Cruz find that water then..." Joaquin says, shaking his head with a smile as he moves from the floor. "So... How do you want us, Zelina?" Santos smiles as he, Carlito, Rey and the global rapper Bad Bunny are all still rock-hard and ready for more from her.

Zelina licks her teeth as she looks at the final four remaining cocks. "Mmmmm... I've always wanted to do something... But it's a little crazy..." Zelina says with a sly smirk, before teasingly adding "I don't even know if any of you would be up for it..."

"I'd be surprised if this guy hasn't seen it or at least been a part of it." Santos remarks, giving Rey a pat on the shoulder. "We're listening, Zelina..." Rey says since he's already seen how freaky Vega can get from earlier on in the gang bang. As if the chunks of apple in her hair or the LWO spray paint on her back aren't proof enough of how kinky she can get.

"I want all four of you at once..." Zelina says, with a mischievous look in her beautiful eyes "I want three of you to fuck me... And I mean... Like really fuck me!" Zelina says and then smiles "And I'll happily suck the one who might feel left out.".

The four men glance at one another and with all of them being studs, neither had a problem sharing a stunner like her. "Go on guys... I'll let you enjoy the best of her." The Hall of Famer offers with a smile. "It's all good... Let's see what you can do, Zelina..." Bad Bunny coolly says, moving down to lay on the ground. Allowing Vega to move on top and mount him, taking the first dick into her snatch. But not the last as she looks back and sees the other official, for the moment, LWO member in Santos moving behind her. Leaning back as he shifts in, and works his fat length alongside the talented rapper's cock so Zelina's pussy is double stuffed, and not even for the first time today.

"Mmmmmmmm... Fuck!!" Zelina moans and grits her teeth as her pint-sized body tenses. Zelina places her hands on Bad Bunny's toned chest as her pussy is stretched to accommodate his and Santos Escobar's two impressive cocks.

But just as Zelina lustfully demanded, she gets more dick as Carlito takes up a squatting position above her raised backside. Pushing his dick into her tight booty and gripping the top of her rounded cheeks as he starts to dip his cock in and out in a form of lewd squats. Bunny and Santos follow to work their shafts in and out of her so she's getting fucked by three men at once but in her lower holes. All as a smiling Rey moved down to her sweat-dripping face, stroking her dyed hair back and not just to enjoy that look of sinful bliss across her features.

"Mmmmm... Ohhhhh... Ohhhh fuck!!" Zelina moans as she rocks forward and against the cocks of Bad Bunny and Santos Escobar as the two work into her stretch snatched with Carlito pumping his fat cock down into her well-fucked ass. Zelina lifts her beautiful, euphoric eyes and looks up at Rey Mysterio as he runs a hand through her sweat-dampened hair "Mmmmm... Ohhhh boss... Mmmmm... Are you proud of... Ahhhh... Your little LWO slut?".

"I was already proud of you before today..." Rey says with honesty, showing that even in the middle of a filthy orgy he's still got that Hall of Fame heart of gold. "But I think the respect from all of us went up a notch after this..." Rey says, and before she can respond he fills up her moaning mouth with her favourite cock of the selection she's taken today. Meaning Vega is now more airtight than ever by taking four cocks at the same time to certify her spot as the LWO's slut.

"Mmmmmm...." Zelina moans with delight around Rey's cock as she begins to happily bob her head back and forth on his meaty and long Hispanic cock, while her pint-sized body is covered with sweat and is taken to the limit as Bad Bunny, Santos Escobar and Carlito work their cocks into her desirable Puerto Rican body

All four of the men are moaning out, sweating as they work their cocks into her still pleasurable but more fucked than even the most shame-deprived porn star holes. Her soaking pussy double stretched as she takes a fellow WWE Superstar and the world's most streamed music artist. While a former WWE hunk stuffs her ass with his equally thick cock. Leaving her lips to deeply slurp around Rey's dick as her eyes drink in the sight of his hunky, muscular body.

Zelina steadily rocks her head forward on Rey's cock, her saliva dripping down, as she bobs her head along the length, with the head of his cock occasionally smacking against the head of her hot Puerto Rican mouth. Zelina's gorgeous ass smacks up against Carlito as he drives his cock downward into her ass, while Bad Bunny and Santos alternate thrusts in her stuffed snatch.

"Mmmmm... Fucking a hottie alongside a Hall of Famer... Being a WWE fan really pays off..." Bad Bunny groaned, his sunglasses having slipped down his nose a bit as he watches Zelina's tight, sweat-dripping body work against all four fat cocks as she sucks on Rey, and pushes against his and Santos' dicks in her snatch. All as Carlito pistons his dick into her rump from above.

"Mmmmmm... Gahhhh... Gahhhh... Gahhhh!!" Zelina moans and lustfully gags around Rey's meaty cock as her head skillfully bobs back and forth. Zelina's perky tits bounce as she rocks forward on Bad Bunny's cock as he lays beneath her. Zelina is forced to almost lay directly on top of Bad Bunny with the angle and force Carlito is using to fuck her ass.

"Mmmmm... This is cool..." Carlito smirks, having sweat rolling off his muscular frame too from the workout needed to satisfy a current member of the WWE roster. Finding out that women today are even better than some of the Divas from back in his era. All as Santos groans out as he and Bad Bunny have no issue with their long cocks brushing against one another inside Zelina's soaking pussy.

"Mmmmmmmm..." Zelina moans as her lips are loosening from around Rey's cock before her head drops and his cock leaves her mouth, the further down her body is forced toward Bad Bunny as Carlito's firm thrusts go deeper into her ass and the thrusts to her snatch from behind by Santos increase.

Rey stands back with a smile, watching Zelina getting pounded as she takes on three men in two of her holes. Their thrusts go quicker as the men grunt and moan, getting close to their limits but enjoying her still stunning and pleasurable holes for as long as they can.

"Mmmmmm... Ahhhhh! Ohhhh fuck!!" Zelina lustfully moans and cries out her caramel body is soaked in sweat, easily sliding between Carlito, Santos and Bad Bunny.

"Uhhhh! Shit! Mmmmm!!" Santos grunts, having to ease out first as his cock starts to pulse. Leaving Zega to get fucked by a former WWE stud and one of the most famous rappers in the world today for a while as they each get a last round in to enjoy her snatch and ass. Before those two moan and pull out of her more than simply well fucked holes to leave them in a gaping state as Vega is moved off of Bunny. Allowing him to quickly stand as Vega kneels. Staring up to watch the three men stroke off and aim at her panting face.

"Mmmmm... Yeah... Mmmm!! Give me that cum!" Zelina says eagerly, breathing heavily, as beads of sweat drip down her beautiful face, while she keeps her eyes locked on the three pulsating cocks surrounding her.

Bad Bunny smiles, looking over the top of his shades as he pumps his dick. He, along with Santos and Carlito, blew their hot loads at more or less the same time. So Zelina can barely turn her face in time as her features get drowned in thick ropes. Splattering across that caramel skin and catching into her patriotically dyed hair so she's stained from forehead to chin. Plenty over to start to drip onto her heaving tits by the time the studs flick the last drops onto her and leave her a suitably gang-banged mess.

"Mmmm....just what I wanted..." Zelina says with a seductive groan and laughs as the warm loads of cum drip down her face.

"You sure about that?" Her head perks up, even with the spunk across her face and stuck through her hair. Seeing Rey's cock, only now pulsing and pointing at her stunning, coated face.

Zelina bites down on her bottom lip and seductively looks at Rey Mysterio and his throbbing cock "Mmmm...fuck me until you cum...please?" Zelina asks with an innocent smile.

"Don't expect me to go easy on you..." Rey says. Moving Zelina over so she's now on her back. But before Zelina can wrap her legs around him like in previous positions, he's moved to be on top of her. Hooking her legs over his shoulders as he plunges his fat, long Hall of Fame cock into her twat. Almost railing her with a Mating Press position as he moans and starts to pound down into her with every inch of his thick rod.

"Mmmmmmm... Ohhhh fuck... Ohhhhh..." Zelina moans as her perky tits bounce and her sweat-slickened body slides on the floor of the gym as Rey firmly and aggressively pounds away at her snatch.

Cruz and Joaquin finally return, carrying a new jug of water for the cooler as they set it down. Joining the other LWO members to watch as Rey shows off a second wind. Driving away into Zelina's already repeatedly fucked, stretched-out snatch but thanks to her getting the target of her desires, her walls manage to grip his dick with need as she takes the sort of railing that some veteran porn stars couldn't be able to last against.

"Mmmmmm!! Ohhhhh... Ohhhh fuck Rey... Mmmmmm!!" Zelina moans as her pint-sized jolts against the floor as Rey continues to ram his Hall of Fame cock into her pussy.

"Mmmmm! Fuck! Yeah! Come on, Zelina! Take it! MMMMM... LWO-Style!" Rey encourages, swiftly thrusting as his cock pulses inside of Rey's soaking twat as she squirms in delight getting railed by the Legendary Luchador and former World Champion. Groaning himself as the sweat drips from under his mask to enjoy Zelina's stunning love tunnel.

"Mmmmm...ohhhh...ohhhh Rey!" Zelina moans and heavily pants as she takes inch after inch of Rey's cock slamming into her wet pussy, her pussy tightening and tensing around his shaft. "Mmmmm... Ohhhh Rey... Mmmm!! I... Mmmmm... I loooovvvve... Ohhhhhh!!" Zelina moans and interrupts herself as she starts to cum on Rey's cock.

Rey moans out, more than caught up in fucking another man's wife while being happily married in his own right. Her squeezing snatch as she enjoys her third orgasm of the day and the most intense helping him to race towards his well-earned peak. A deep groan as he now unloads into her snatch, helping her ride out the peak to splatter her insides with another big load. So by the time he smiles and pulls out, his load wickedly oozes out of her snatch as she lays back in her sweat.

Zelina's eyes flutter as she lays on the floor of the gym, her chest rising and falling as she noticeably breaths heavily from the three intense orgasms she has experienced, especially with the final one dished out by Rey.

"Take a breather there, Zelina..." Rey says, pulling out and standing up. "Guys, the water..." Rey says, but seeing that there's another big jug. "Actually? Second thought. We'll let Zelina hit the showers instead." He says, before glancing around. Seeing Carlito's grubby old merch T-shirt and scooping it up. "Here, Zelina. Use this to clean up." he says, tossing the groaning beauty the shirt. "Guys? Help Zelina to the showers." He says to the LWO members as Bad Bunny has already wiped himself down with a towel and is drinking some water as he stands beside Rey and Carlito, with the former raising an eyebrow at his shirt being used as a cum rag.

Carlito scrunches his face up with disgust "Rey!? What the fuck man...that's not cool!" Carlito yells, his Puerto Rican temper flaring up.

"Man, relax..." Rey smiles, motioning to Santos who walks over. Patting Carlito on the back and putting something into his hands. "I've got a brand new, even better shirt for you..." He says as Carlito opens it up. Showing off a Puerto Rican flag-coloured LWO shirt. "...Now that? That is cool..." He smirks.

Bad Bunny casually takes a sip from his water bottle "Yo..." Bad Bunny says as he looks at Rey and motions his head for Rey to approach

"What is it, amigo?" Rey says, moving over to the world's most streamed artist. While in the background Zelina has to be carried rather than merely helped out as Cruz and Joaquin haul her off to the showers.

Bad Bunny slides his designer sunglasses back on and glances at Rey, sceptically "You bangin' that Mami all the time?"

"Honest answer?" Rey asks as the rapper nods. "That's uh, that's the first time it's happened." He admits. "I'm serious! Things just kind of ended up with, well, what you just saw. I thought she was just like, you know, the sister of the group... Maybe she's seen things a bit differently." He muses, picking up on the strong desire she had from the moment of locking lips at the start to her 'confession' being cut off.

Bad Bunny shakes his head a bit and laughs a bit "Amigo..." Bad Bunny says as he puts a hand on Rey's shoulder "Mami like that...gonna be bad news..." Bad Bunny says as he glances over his sunglasses, looking down at Rey with a knowing look

1...456789