All Comments on 'Lycan Subscribe'

by CandiCame

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

I don't understand this. Werewolves have traditionally been the stuff of nightmares, a bestial, terrifying and ferocious manifestation of the very darkest side of humanity in both literature and cinema. A werewolf who is just a fluffy, hypersexual pet seems kind of pointless and weird to me. You could have written about two gay guys getting it on for a camera and it wouldn't change anything so I don't get the point of a werewolf? Sorry, but werewolves ARE monsters.

Other than a bunch of misplaced commas,(and " but was staring in it's direction" - there's no apostrophe in "its") you write reasonably well, but this story does nothing for me. I watch werewolf movies because I want them to be scary!

CandiCameCandiCameover 5 years agoAuthor

Thanks! It amazes me that someone would not only read the entirety of a story they didn't like, but also leave feedback! I know most people would just click off, so it means a lot to me. It also gives me a better idea of how to tailor my stories to the audience here at Lit- something that I almost certainly needed help with. Thank you so much!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

lol clearly the previous anon knows nothing about abo verse and that whole side of werewolf (fan)fiction. This was great and the "Lycan Subscribe" had me in stitches laughing

CandiCameCandiCameover 5 years agoAuthor

Yeah, but... you do.

So now I don't know what to do, because these are my only 2 comments and there's one for both sides, so I don't know what the audience wants. What do you guys like better?

Also, glad you liked it! This whole story was written just for that pun, lol. XD

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Is this ur only story? Are you going2write more?

CandiCameCandiCameover 5 years agoAuthor

I had some stories, but I had written them when I was young and they weren't very good. I probably will write some more, as time goes on.

So... did you like it? You didn't say whether you WANTED more or not in your comment.

ScarelttScarelttover 5 years ago
Liked! Or Lycaned?

I enjoyed reading it. I nice change of pace for me. A writer like you should be encouraged. So I gave it 5 stars.

Iโ€™m looking forward to reading more from you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
MORE PLEASE

LOVED this, it's so hard to find these kind of stories so PLEASE keep this up, hell make a series out if it!! 100โ„… loved it and even recommended it ,keep up the awesome work 5/5๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
JUST TO BE CLEAR, WE LIKED IT AND WE WANT MORE.

Candi, I'm so pleased I found this - you're a teriffic writer! It could do with a bit of editing as mentioned above, but that shouldn't be any trouble. FTR, non-human isn't my kink, but I enjoyed the relational dynamic. I'd love to see you do something longer, with more character development, and maybe - no, definitely some D/s.

Looking forward to your next piece!

Honey

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Bravo! I think this is my favorite story on this site.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCandiCame@CandiCame
Comments are always appreciated! I'm an amateur and looking to improve, so I need all the help I can get! I recently returned from a long hiatus, realized how bad all my old stories are, and am ready for a fresh start!