All Comments on 'Lynette and Russ'

by wcuddyf

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
where is hubby she love

see that the bullshit that gets me.i love my hubby and fucking others and becoming their whore.only one enjoting this is the wife.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
very hot story

my wife and i do the same thing and enjoy reading about it, lynette sounds like a very sexy woman.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Very erotic and hot

We have been in a similar situation. We means myself 63 and my wife now 60. It happened about 10 years ago on a new year eve party where every body was drunk and happy and in a jovial mood. We had indulged in swaps and threesomes earlier also and were not new to the scene but this was entirely different. While getting into our car to drive home we were joined in by an unexpected guest i.e. my very dear brothers son aged approx 35 who was recently single and was also at the party but his car had conked out and wanted a lift as he was living just next to us. We were happy and so drove home with my wife in the middle and my self driving. Ater about 5 minutes My wife brought her hand to my cotch and pressed me hard and indicated in my ears that she wanted to fuck my nephew that night. We drove home and I asked my nephew to help her aunt inside and also join us for a last drink to welcome the new year. Well after pouring our drinks we all started to relax and I went to my room to change and left them both in the drawing room. Well when I returned after 10 minutes I saw my wife with her legs raised and being fucke hard by mw nephew who was really giving it to her. I did not disturb them and joined the only after they had rearranged themselves. My neophew has again repeatedly fucke his aunt a number of times but does not know that I have knowledge about it. This story brought back memories of that fisrt episode on new years eve.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous