All Comments on 'Machine Washable'

by Wax7io

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well, I have to say this story was the most hottest, most unique story in Literotica. The idea of disciplining a naughty boy by washing the insides and outside of his body with brushes was a stroke of genius. The way that Lisa played the poor boy was fantastic. The enema sequence was a bit over the top when the pink stuff was pushed inside. Four liters? Really? That is really too much that would have caused a lot of pain. And especially that he had to take it for 30 minutes? I am surprised that the kid could even walk out let alone dress himself after undergoing that extreme discipline, but more power to him.

Overall, the whole story was fantastic. I wonder how he is going to go through his weekly cleansing for 3 months. Perhaps more chapters with Lisa continuing to tweak the machine a bit?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I used to keep myself clean. But once my GF began to feminize me, I really turned into a cleanliness nerd.

I was a shop assistant and it did not make sense to continue with my job as my GF is a hotshot executive with a big law firm. She earns easily 10 times I did.

She made me move into her apartment. I stay at home and keep everything in order. Most importantly, I clean myself and prepare and perfume myself thoroughly, all the time thinking about the compliments I will get from her. Then I wait eagerly for her to finish client meetings and return; hopefully with a dirty ALPA MALE.

Cyberweasel89Cyberweasel89over 2 years ago

Uh, I'm confused... what was the porn he was looking at, and what does it have to do with being cleaned by mechanical brushes?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This is a Classic enema fantasy tale IMO! Love your intricate descriptions of Alex's extended ordeal at the hands of Lisa and fervently hope that they will meet again for more adventures in that 3-month additional "supervised cleansing" period! Perhaps Alex also might earn a full-time scholarship as Lisa's assistant (and main test subject) to assist her in disciplining other students. Wouldn't mind head disciplinarian Ms. Harper becoming more actively involved also. Super writing effort - keep up the great work!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

4 liters of slime was hot and doable but brush churning the length of the colon was a bit to imagine.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Even though this was completely impossible medically and physically, it was brilliantly constructed and written for maximum impact not to mention intensely erotic. One of the factors that prove an incredible imagination is the ability to ignore reality and go forth with what your original plan is while following it through to its completion regardless of anything others might say, think, or believe. For what it is worth, you managed to create a machine I am sure that many will allow to live on in their minds and fantasies. An excellent five star piece or writing and my thanks for posting it.

bobbycull55bobbycull558 months ago

Creative. Bizarre

bobbycull55bobbycull554 months ago

Pure science fiction

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous