[Macrophilia] My Father and I Ch. 06

Story Info
Living your fantasies is not always as you had imagined...
2.4k words
3.95
4.4k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JorgeJog
JorgeJog
75 Followers

There I lay, in the dark, with my mouth and ass totally sore and, above all, deeply hurt. How could my father have left me locked up there for the whole night? Despite my horrible thoughts and having nothing soft to lie on, I was so tired that I soon fell asleep lying on the floor of the cage.

I was awakened by the first light of day. I expected my father to come and free me at once, but it still took a long time. At last he appeared, with dark circles under his eyes and putting his hand to his head. It was clear he had a bit of a hangover. As I said, he wasn't used to drinking. He immediately pulled me out of my prison and brought me back to my normal size, mind you, not forgetting his obligation, even with the hangover, to tell me beforehand: "You may relax." When he said it, I smiled bitterly - this obsession of my father's to be so strict with his commitments...!

As soon as I grew up I confronted him:

-Dad! How could you...? To leave me there all night, locked up?

He shook his sore head and answered me: -Come on Hugo, remember that we committed ourselves to this. What would Jose think if I had released you? I gave him my word to follow his instructions. -I couldn't believe my ears, did he care more about what a stranger thought than the welfare of his own son? My father continued -And you compromised yourself too, don't put all the blame on me. And you are having the time of your life, I know, there was a price to pay for it... -He was right about that, I was having the time of my life, but why did I have to pay a price for it?

-Dad, I think... I think... I don't want to do this anymore.

My father seemed to get a little impatient, despite his affable nature, in his hung-over state: -Hugo, are you going to crack now? With all the effort we're putting in, be a man! You're not going to die because you had to sleep in a cage either -it seems that the rape of my ass didn't count for him-. You're not like that, you're not the type to give up at the drop of a hat. We are having a great time, you have to hold on a little... -at that moment I suspected that he had enjoyed the previous night too much to give it up so soon. His plea had a lot of selfishness in it....

-Come on, champ -he hadn't called me that in ages-. Don't be a pussy and get breakfast ready. I'm going to take a shower. -And giving me a loving pat on the shoulder, he ended the conversation. I stood there, stunned by what I had just heard. But I didn't dare bring up the subject any further. My father had become very serious and I didn't like to see him in that state, let alone upset him. I loved him too much. Well, if we had to hold on a little longer, we would hold on. There would always be time to give up. Unhappy me, I still thought then that I had some power over it. I went to the kitchen to prepare breakfast. During it, my father told me that Jose had emailed him some erotic material on BDSM, and that he was going to look at it when he finished breakfast. He went into his room and I, after washing the dishes, tried to relax.

My suspicions of the morning were confirmed when at noon, while I was reading by the pool, my father approached me, with those denim shorts that turned me on so much. As I was in a hammock, his big bulge was at the level of my face. He took my chin in his hand:

-Hugo, I thought, well, if you feel like it... -blushes covered his face and he avoided looking at me. If you feel like it, you could give me a blowjob like last night. It was so good...

I still felt quite resentful of him, so I frowned. However, my father seemed at that moment to completely forget his embarrassment, he brought his package right up to my face and, grabbing me by the back of the neck, pressed me against him. I felt that he was already quite hard.

-Come on, my boy. You know you're looking forward to it...

I was stunned, when had my father ever learned to behave like that? I thought about the material Jose had sent him. God knows what it would contain! What I can say is that it worked. All my blood left my head and went to my cock, and with it my reasoning. I found myself kneeling before my father, greedily unzipping his fly and taking his adored treasure into my mouth. This time, being at my full size, his cock was much more manageable for me and I was able to unleash all my cock-sucking mastery, while caressing his balls with my wet fingers. My father, for his part, didn't hold back and, putting his hand back on the back of my neck, began to set the pace of the blowjob and to literally fuck my mouth. In just a few minutes he was moaning with indescribable pleasure and, with that guttural cry I already knew him by now, emptying all the cum from his balls directly into my throat, not stopping fucking it until the last drop came out. The situation was so exciting for me, on the other hand, that I violently cum without even touching myself.

When he finally pulled his dick out of my mouth he looked at me and pointed with his eyes at the huge member, already deflating, in a clear invitation (or rather an order?). I understood immediately and with my mouth I wiped all the remains of semen until I left it immaculate, after which, my father simply buttoned his pants again and, giving me a smile I don't know if affectionate or lascivious (or both), went back into the house. "He won't even thank me!", I thought.

There I stood, speechless with astonishment at what had just happened. It almost seemed unreal to me. Only the salty taste of my father's cum in my mouth and the stain on my pants clearly denoted that it had indeed happened. I thought ironically that that same sperm was the one that had given me life 18 years ago....

Nothing else of note happened during the day, except for the fact that I had to do all the housework again. At the usual time we waited for Jose to arrive. This time he didn't seem to have given my father any specific instructions, as he didn't do anything special until the doorbell rang. Of course, I had already been instructed to wait for him naked so that I wouldn't have to fight with my clothes during the size changes. My father opened the door and Jose appeared on the threshold, with his usual joviality and his incredible smile. He was carrying a new bottle of wine and a small bag. At that moment I remembered my duties and hurriedly knelt on the floor.

-Good, good.. -he smiled at me-. Stay there for now, your father and I are going to have a drink.

They poured the wine, my father brought some snacks from the kitchen and again they sat down on the sofa and started chatting amicably, ignoring me. I was once again surprised to see how easily my father got into the game. It seems I didn't know him as well as I thought I did. They stayed like that for a long time, while my knees were killing me. However, I didn't dare to move, I was too afraid of Jose's reaction.

At last, he turned and addressed me:

-Slave, I have not forgotten your behavior yesterday, disrespecting me and annoying me with your constant whining. Today you are going to pay for it with a good spanking -I shuddered. Hadn't the punishment been the previous night's slaps? Seconds later I felt my body shake with the familiar tingle and saw that Jose had taken over and was shrinking me. When I had reached my size of 4 inches, I was lifted into his titanic hand and he laid me face down on his thigh.

My heart was pounding as with the pad of his index finger he began to smack my poor bare ass. The force of a single finger of his was so tremendous for me that I felt an intense pain, I thought I was dying. I tried my best to restrain myself, but I couldn't help a howl of pain so loud that it reached the ears of the giants. My face must have contorted so much that my father looked at me with great concern, something that Jose did not overlook.

-I thought so -he said seriously-. With this size difference it is very difficult to control the force you apply. I won't go on like this, I don't want to hurt him badly. Fortunately I was afraid of something like this and I came prepared.

He got up and went to the bag he had brought. As he asked my father to grow me to the size of the night before. As I grew I watched what Jose took out of the bag. Despite my little BDSM experience I recognized it right away. It was leather straps and a gag, the kind with a ball in the middle. I shuddered. The idea of being tied up was not exactly one of my fantasies.

Jose naturally didn't care about that. He made me bend over an elongated side table we had and asked my father to hold me down, with my torso on the table, so that my ass was completely available. Once that was done, he proceeded methodically to tie my arms and legs to the table. I could tell he had a lot of practice. He then put the ball gag in my mouth and knotted it behind my head saying, -This is because we don't want to hear your baby cries-. I was completely immobilized and unable to make a sound. My father watched the process as he held me down (as if I had been able to get out of those huge arms of his at half my normal size), I think once again with a mixture of apprehension and fascination.

When Jose had me firmly bound, he moved to my side and said:

-Well, now comes your punishment. I hope you will remember it so that you will never break the rules again.

Instantly he smacked my ass again with incredible force, this time with his whole open hand. I writhed in pain, however, the gag prevented me from screaming. Jose continued to rhythmically whip my buttocks, with all his strength. I thought I was going to die again, but this time nothing stopped him and he continued to beat me until he got tired and said to my father:

-You go on, Luis. After all, you must inflict the punishment on him. You are his Master, I am only the trainer.

I breathed a sigh of relief. I was sure that my father would not do such a thing. However, I was totally wrong. Without the slightest objection, my father took Jose's place and began to beat me. He did have the decency to whisper once more in my ear, "I'm sorry", but then he had no mercy for my poor, already reddened ass and spanked it methodically with force. I can't describe to you the pain, physical and moral, I felt at every blow from my father. Besides, it never seemed to end. I finally lost consciousness.

When I regained it, I was still tied to the table, numb and with an indescribable pain in my ass. The gag, on the other hand, squeezed my mouth so tightly that it caused me great discomfort. I thought they would be worried. However, not at all. The two of them were sitting on the couch, quietly sipping another drink and chatting. I wondered how much that wine had to do with my father's behavior. I couldn't conceive it. I didn't pay too much attention to their chatter, my thoughts were elsewhere, however, I couldn't help but overhear Jose, at one point, say again to my father, in a casual tone:

-Have you seen how pathetic your son looks tied up there? What a piece of shit of a man, to call him something, because for me he is certainly not a man, nor almost an animal! Just an object of pleasure. How can anyone degrade himself so willingly? I could not bear to have such a child. I think I would disown him.

Again these horrible words had been spoken in such a jocular and inconsequential tone that they seemed utterly insubstantial and nothing to consider. Nevertheless, they wounded me to the depths of my soul and even more so when I saw that my father, although again in some shock at hearing this, simply looked at me with a serious gesture, without answering anything. Jose, for his part, hastened to change the subject, as if those words had never been uttered.

The night ended early, I suppose to make up for the length of the previous day's session. Despite that, they didn't pass up the opportunity to both fuck my wounded ass, having it so close to hand. Then at least they had the decency to apply a cream that Jose had brought, which calmed the burning of my poor buttocks a little.

When Jose announced that he was leaving, he again uttered the words I had been dreading:

-I think it's wise to leave him there tonight. It will help him to think about disregarding the rules next time.

And I no longer had any doubt that my father would comply. He even stayed up for a while after Jose left, not paying any attention to me, watching TV until it was his bedtime, to my astonishment. Then he came over to the table and once again said to me:

-I'm sorry son. I hope you don't have a too bad night.

And giving me a loving kiss on the forehead, he went out and turned off the light. The gag prevented me from giving the huge scream that burned in my guts when my father left. I remained there tied up, terribly bruised and feeling completely sullied in that darkness that penetrated me to my soul.

To be continued...

JorgeJog
JorgeJog
75 Followers