All Comments on '[Macrophilia] My Father and I Ch. 06'

by JorgeJog

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
sealandssdsealandssdover 1 year ago

I just wonder… if Luis was taking the advantage of situation? Like what happened in your earlier stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This series is story telling at its best. The plot line is really well constructed, and surprisingly, it presents something close to a fantasy I had as a teenager, but didn’t know existed as a fetish.

Luis is a loving and tender father, who only gets involved in order to help his son find sexual fulfilment. He is drawn into a situation which he finds troubling, but perseveres to oblige young Hugo. I feel rather fond of him for his kindness and sense of responsibility.

However, in this episode I think the idea is developing that Luis might be becoming excited by his sexual domination of Hugo. I notice when Luis demands the blowjob from Hugo as he reads by the pool, Hugo is full sized and the situation appears to be outside of the normal fantasy realm. He has learnt his skills from Jose’s coaching and this time he has not taken alcohol. Interestingly, although he is shocked by Luis’ lack of care, Hugo gets off on the encounter too, even though he is not in his ‘small’ state.

Might this lead to a new direction in subsequent chapters of the story, I wonder? I would certainly love to find out…

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJorgeJog@JorgeJog
Interested in male dominance, especially psychological aspects, rather than sexual dominance. I am fascinated by power, especially the ABSOLUTE power of a man over another man or over a woman, something that in our current society, fortunately, is impossible. That's why most o...