Maddie's Treasure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Apparently Ava's fathers attorney had explained to the judge that Ava had basically been forced to move out by Nancy and Larry. The judge had decided the case and informed Ava's father's lawyer that Ava had been awarded the entire estate. Nancy and Larry had been evicted.

Ava had an appointment with her father's attorney, John, that afternoon to pick up the paperwork along with an inventory list of the entire estate. The two girls had a three hour drive ahead of them. Maddie was excited because that was three hours closer to Les.

Uncle Tom had checked the oil and tires on Ava's car so they felt comfortable as they turned off the two lane road and headed south on the interstate.

Ava had every right to everything at the house. Still she expected trouble from Nancy and Larry. She had considered the fact that they weren't going to be happy about it and she expected them to make trouble.

Ava was hoping that she could talk Maddie into staying with her for a while just to keep her company. It was a big beautiful home and plenty of room on the outskirts of town. But it was already starting to feel lonesome and empty and she wasn't even there yet.

She was dreading the uncomfortable days ahead, but at the same time she also knew that she needed to stand up for what was hers. She knew she had business to take care of.

Ava filled Maddie in on what was really going on as they drove along.

As Maddie began to get a clear picture of the situation she asked Ava if she expected her aunt and uncle to just start hauling off her stuff when they found out what the court decision was.

"Oh ya! No doubt about it. I'm just worried that they may have already cleaned the place out."

The girls were silent for the next few miles.

Maddie was almost in shock at the size of Ava's home as they turned off the highway and headed up the side of a mountain on a long private road. They pulled up onto a big, red brick parking area in front of the three story mansion followed by the lawyer and a police officer.

"This is it? This is your house?"

"Yep, this is where I grew up."

"Holy fuck, its freaking huge!"

Ava smiled but the memory of the recent past, losing both her parents. She knew it was going to be hard going back into the house. Her heart already felt empty and hollow.

The lawyer and police officer pulled their cars up beside Ava's. Ava pulled the keys out of the ignition and checked to make sure her house keys were all there.

Together they all stood at the huge, hand carved, wooden, double doors. The police officer rang the doorbell and knocked the typical loud police knock, they waited. Nothing, no answer.

They told Ava to go ahead and unlock the door. Inside the house was a bit messy but it initially appeared that everything was there. They spent an hour going through each room while Ava made notes of the few things she did notice missing. The officer and attorney finally asked if she was going to be okay there by herself. She was given phone numbers and told to call if and when Nancy and Larry came back. Ava signed papers to place a restraining order on Nancy and Larry. The attorney notarized it and said he would file it at the courthouse first thing in the morning and have them notified.

It got exceptionally quiet as the girls stood watching the two cars slowly descend the long road down the side of the mountain.

Ava made a couple phone calls and hired a security guard to hang out around the house for the next couple of days. The company sent two guys to meet Ava and have her show them around. They would trade shifts and stand guard 24 hours a day until she felt it was no longer necessary.

It had been an extremely stressful afternoon for the girls. Now that everyone had left and a buff looking man stood guard in front of the house, with phone numbers exchanged and police numbers added to Ava's contact list they were feeling much more comfortable.

Maddie still couldn't believe the size of the home with indoor pool. It was nothing less than a mansion in her eyes.

As the evening began to quiet and fatigue sat in, Ava told Maddie that she would like it if Maddie would sleep in her room with her, "I just don't want to sleep alone tonight." She gave Maddie a pouty look.

After having seen the king size bed in Ava's room it really wasn't an issue. Besides that Maddie knew she too would probably sleep better being in a strange place. They took turns showering in Ava's private bathroom and climbed into bed. It seemed less than minutes before they both were asleep.

Ava woke up from a dream at 3am. The dream had left her wet and unsatisfied. She had been pulling on her inner lips and dreaming that it was her aunt Connie holding them stretched out while she was on the examination table in their basement. They had her legs strapped into the stirrups. Aunt Connie was holding the flesh stretched out tight while uncle Tom was piercing her lips. They had put four small rings in each inner lip. The dream had left Ava with adrenaline pumping through her body.

She opened her eyes to see Maddie had been watching her with a big smile across her face.

"Well that was some dream you were having. The way you were whimpering and playing with yourself was kinda hot! I'm jealous! Tell me about it!" Maddie giggled.

"Oh my Gawd, that was fucking crazy!" Ava rubbed her face with both hands.

"Well, are you going to tell me about it or not?"

"I'll tell you but you must promise that you will never tell anyone what I'm about to tell you."

Maddie giggled and scooted closer.

"I promise!"

Ava, still rubbing her face with both hands exhaled the deep breath she had taken. "Ok,,, my aunt Connie and uncle Tom are into some kinky stuff. They have pierced her labia and she has these huge metal rings down there, her lips are stretched out and hang way down between her legs. They showed them to me a couple of days ago. Not only that, their basement is a sex dungeon with all kinds of sex toys. I can't get the vision of aunt Connie's long labia with all the rings hanging between her legs out of my mind. I was dreaming that they had me strapped down on the examination table in their basement. They had my legs tied open really wide and aunt Connie was holding me open, pulling my lips out and holding them while uncle Tom was piercing me, they were putting rings in me!"

Maddie, wide eyed, "No way! Is that why she walks so slow, all bow legged? Because she can't close her legs?"

"Yes! And I can't get it out of my head."

Ava rolled over next to Maddie and snuggled close. She softly snuggled her head on Maddie's chest and wrapped her arms around her. "Hold me!" she whispered.

They drifted back to sleep in each other's arms.

Sometime later Maddie woke up. Ava was dreaming again. She had both hands between her legs and was making moaning sounds as she humped at her fingers. Maddie slowly raised the blanket. She watched her friend with her knees parted, pulling and tugging on the dark wrinkled flesh, humping and moaning at thin air. Maddie watched for a minute, the whole thing was making her horny. Visions of her high school boyfriend kissing and licking her pussy rolled through her mind. She remembered the wonderful orgasms he gave her when he went down on her. He always made her cum several times before rubbing the swollen head of his dick between her lips. Oh how she enjoyed him pushing her legs up to her shoulders and watching his dick slide into her, feeling it pushing, forcing its way in until the hard bone above his cock smashed and ground into her clit.. How she loved feeling it pulsing and jerking inside her when he filled the condom with his pearly, white cum. The wonderful feeling of being stretched open and fucking back at him as he plunged into her.

She had the strangest desire to reach down and play with Ava's pussy. Never had the thought of playing with Ava's or any other women's pussy entered her mind before now. It seemed Ava was on the verge of cuming. Maybe she just needed a little push to explode into ecstasy. Maddie was getting horny watching and listening to her friend. The smell of Ava's pussy under the covers was different than hers. Muskie but sweet at the same time.

Maddie scooted down under the blanket and wiggled her way between Ava's legs. The movement pulled Ava from her dream as she felt warm kisses on her thighs. She stopped pulling on her inner labia when she realized Maddie was between her legs. A feeling of embarrassment from realizing that Maddie had seen her masturbating in her dream. It all faded the second she felt Maddie's tongue playing over her throbbing clit.

Maddie reached up and pulled Ava's hands back down. She whispered, "I liked it, the way you were holding yourself open." Madison holding Ava's hands placed them back on her pussy. "Hold it open for me!" She said softly as she bent and kissed the hard little clit. Ava instantly arched her back as her fingers parted her own lips, she pulled herself open and felt Maddie's tongue licking the warm, pink flesh before plunging into her slippery entrance.

Ava recalled giving her ex-boyfriend head and wishing he would return the favor. He never did.

How wonderful this was feeling. Nothing had ever felt so good. Ava pulling at her own inner lips, the warm tongue licking her, the hot breath and slurping noises were like nothing she had ever felt. She felt the muscles in her stomach tightening, she pulled harder, her hips raised high. The most intense orgasm of her life thundered through her body. Her friend Maddie was relentless as she sent Ava to a place she didn't know existed, a place her ex-boyfriend never took her.

Maddie was enjoying playing with Ava. The taste of her pussy was intoxicating. She understood now why Les loved eating her pussy like a madman before fucking her.

Maddie gently sucked on her hard clit. It excited her the way Ava's butt raised up. She liked the control she had over Ava's body. Maddie pulled back enough to look at the pussy that was being pulled open, offered like a gift on a special occasion. Ava pinching and pulling her own inner lips and humping uncontrollably at nothing now. The tight little pussy seemed to be begging for more.

Maddie pressed the tips of two fingers together and began playing at the soft opening.

Ava gasped as another orgasm took her breath away. The feeling of the fingers wedging her open, stretching and twisting into her. It all sent her to a place she didn't know existed.

Maddie remembered how good it felt when Les stood and held her up with her legs wrapped around him and his big hands grasping her ass as he lowered her onto his big cock. The feeling of tissue tearing as he impaled her until she was stretched tight around the thick base, his cock pulsing and jerking inside her. The feeling of it growing bigger as he filled the condom, holding her ass and driving into her like his cock was a sword and he was stabbing some wild beast, fighting for his life.

Both girls were startled. Ava's phone vibrated on the nightstand. It was Ava's attorney. After the short conversation the girls lay snuggling in the afterglow of something wonderful that neither had ever experienced. Ava giggled as she kissed and tasted her own pussy on Maddie's face and lips. Maddie was lost in thought of having forced Ava to have such intense leg shaking orgasms. Oh how she had delighted in tormenting her friend when Ava shook and begged her to stop, knowing that stopping was the last thing she really wanted when Ava lay twitching, trying to catch her breath, and Maddie wouldn't stop licking and fingering her.

Maddie was in love with Ava's pussy. She thought about how obsessed Les was when he went down on her. Now she understood the feeling of being in control of another person's body, being able to send them into a mind bending frenzy of explosive orgasms while using them for your own pleasure. Maddie questioned her desire to leave her friend sore and swollen like Les had her. On one hand it seemed sadistic and wrong. But on the other hand, her own memories of being sexually used, getting fucked hard for a long time by someone dear to her was unforgettable.

The doorbell sounded like some song from the NutCracker as it softly echoed off the walls of every room in the house.

Maddie went to the pool room while Ava and her attorney sat discussing the Will and restraining order against Nancy and Larry.

The sound of the water trickling over the rock waterfall and back into the pool was calming. The large planters with flowers and young palm trees made the room feel heavenly. She stretched out on a lounge chair, closed her eyes and just listened to the calming sound of the water. Thoughts of Ava's morning dream replayed through her mind. Never had she desired to be with another woman but now thoughts of playing with Ava was making her wet and horny. The way Ava whimpered, pulling on her inner labia, holding herself open because Maddie had asked her to. The visions kept replaying through her mind over and over.

"Are you sleeping?" a voice softly asked.

Maddie opened her eyes to see Ava standing next to her. She was smiling with that beautiful, big, sincere smile of hers. Her long black hair parted and draped over her shoulders.

"No, just enjoying the sound of the water." Maddie smiled back. She reached out and put her hand on the inside of Ava's leg. Ava stepped closer, an invitation. Maddie looked into Ava's eyes as she slowly started sliding her hand higher up the smooth, warm leg. Ava closed her eyes and stood frozen in place. The warm hand slowly moved higher until it slipped under the loose material of her baggy shorts.

Maddie felt the heat and moisture through the smooth silk panties. Ava's jaw dropped. She parted her legs a little and stepped closer.

Maddie felt a tingling sensation in her own crotch. She watched her friend's face as her fingers gently moved back and forth over the puffy, moist lips. Maddie wanted to play with Ava some more. She slipped her fingers under the soft silk panties and pulled the damp material to the side. Ava's head tipped back further, she widened her stance as her best friend's finger slipped between her still wet labia. Maddie began a gentle sawing motion through the slippery wetness, rubbing over her soft entrance then back up over her hard clit. Each gentle stroke sent ripples of pleasure through Ava's body. Ava stopped breathing when a single finger gently toyed at her soft entrance. Nothing had ever touched her soul the way Maddie's fingers and mouth had that morning. She was slipping back to that place as Maddie ever so slowly slipped her finger in and out of her as she stood beside the pool.

Intently studying the reactions of Ava's body, Maddie slipped her thumb beside her finger, she found the wrinkled, protruding flesh and began massaging it between her finger and thumb, gently pulling, pulling it out, pinching. She pulled harder. Ava's body began to stiffen. Her hands clenched into fists then opened with fingers splayed wide at her side. Maddie stopped and pushed a finger back into the warm, tight opening. She began fingering her harder. Ava's legs began shaking, her knees began to fail her, they buckled but she caught herself as she was collapsing on top of Maddie, panting and red faced. The finger pulled out of her. Ava watched Maddie smile as she raised her hand and slipped her wet finger into her mouth. Maddie slowly closed her lips over her finger and tasted the wetness. The scent and taste sent her mind reeling. It tasted different then her own, sweeter maybe.

They lay together on the large lounge chair, just holding each other. Finally Maddie whispered, "I never made love to another woman before, I like the way you taste!"

Ava raised up and giggled, "I'm in love with you Madison!" She reached up and gently cupped Maddie's breast. She leaned down and kissed the hard nipple before playing little circles around it with the tip of her tongue.

After a few minutes Ava sat up. She told Maddie. "I have something to show you!" She got up and walked over to one of the planters. She knelt down and started digging into the soft potting soil. Maddie went over and sat on the edge of the planter to see what she was doing. Ava smiled as she uncovered a metal lock box wrapped in a plastic bag. She pulled it up, took the bag off and sat next to Maddie on the rock planter. She sat the box on her lap, took her necklace off with all of the keys on it.

Ava worked a small key into the lock and turned it. She opened the lid. They sat quietly for a moment just looking. The box was full of gold and diamond jewelry, what appeared to be very old coins and an envelope. Maddie sat silently looking at the contents as Ava opened the envelope.

Ava talked as she carefully slipped papers from the envelope. "I hid all this stuff before I went to stay with Uncle Tom and aunt Connie. It's all my mother's jewelry and my father's prized antique coin collection. These are life insurance policies." She carefully unfolded one of the papers. It was an accidental life insurance policy for 1 million dollars from her mother.

The next paper was another policy from her father for five million dollars. Maddie had no idea of the value of all the jewelry and coin collection but there was no doubt that some of it was priceless.

Ava smiled, "Do you remember the shopping mall that we passed when we left the police station?"

"Yes?"

Well that land belonged to my grandfather. My dad and uncle Tom inherited the property. My dad bought Tom's share from him at some point. He built the shopping mall along with four city blocks of commercial property and offices. He also owned the bank. My dad had term life on everything. The insurance companies will pay off every mortgage after all the paperwork is done. I'll need help managing all of it, will you stay with me and help me? Will you stay and be my lover?"

Madison was taken by the question.

"You're my best friend Ava, I can't promise anything but I would love to stay with you for a while and see how everything plays out. I know I enjoyed cuddling with you last night and I definitely enjoyed what we were doing a few minutes ago. I'll stay and help for a while but for now, let's just enjoy each other and see what happens."

Ava smiled, "You're always so logical!" She kissed Madison.

Maddie looked back at the treasure chest, "What's that?" she pointed to a small wooden box.

Ava picked it up and handed it to Maddie. "Old Spanish gold coins from the 16th century. They were found on an old sunken ship. My dad bid on them at an auction in New York."

Maddie held the wooden box, "It's heavy! Can I open it?"

"Of course!"

She twisted the little latch and carefully opened the lid. It was full of old coins. They were unusual shapes unlike today's coins. She picked one up to look at it. "I can't believe how heavy they are to be so small!" She put it back, closed the lid and handed it back to Ava.

Ava put it back in the metal box. "I don't know what they're worth but I remember my dad was very happy to have paid just under a half a million dollars for them. He said it was a steal."

The girls went back into the house. Maddie followed as Ava made her way down a long, wide hallway until she stopped at a door. "This is my dad's home office." She pushed a few numbers on a security code pad next to the door. The lights turned green, she opened the door.

It was a big room. The huge wrap-around desk was beautiful. All the furniture was beautiful. Ava walked to a built-in bar and sat the box down. Maddie watched as Ava pulled on the built in cabinet that was filled with expensive looking bottles of liquor. The cabinet hinged and swung out. There was a safe in the wall.

Ava talked as she began turning the shiny combination knob. "My dad's lawyer gave me the combination this morning, I knew this was here but I've never seen inside it." It took a couple of tries but she finally grasped the handle and it turned. She pulled and the heavy door opened. Inside was a briefcase, several boxes and a large box of folders full of paperwork. Ava didn't open any of the boxes or take anything out. She only put the metal box inside and locked the safe.