Maddie's Treasure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ava let her eyes close as the touching and the thought of Maddie shaving her seemed to draw the stress of the day out of her mind and body like magic.

The two naked girls stood beside the pool drying each other with beach towels.

"How did it go with Dr. Ross?" Ava asked.

Maddie smiled as she dropped the towel and pushed her hand back between Ava's legs. She gently slipped a finger between the puffy lips. It was wet and slippery. She moved up until she found the hard little clit. Maddie giggled as she rubbed circles around it. "It seems we both need to stop holding back and just say and do what we want with each other." She stopped rubbing circles and began pinching the hard little button between her fingers. "I want you to tell Dr. Ross your darkest desires!" Maddie whispered.

Ava reached for Maddie's shoulder to steady herself. Her eyes and lips begging for more kissing. The fingers slipping back between her slippery lips found the soft spot. Without much play one finger pushed into her. She let her eyes close, her knees parted and her head tipped back. The finger slipped out and rubbed across her dark puckered anus sending new sensations up her spine.

The next words Ava heard made her heart race, "I'm going to pierce your pussy lips and hang pretty things from them!"

Ava began laughing, "Oh my God! You're driving me crazy!"

Maddie whispered with hot breath on Ava's neck. "Yep, I'm going to shave this gorgeous little pussy And hang pretty things from it!" Taking Ava's hand she led her upstairs to Ava's bedroom. Maddie spread a towel on the bed and had Ava lay down. Ava watched her lover return from the bathroom with a warm, wet towel, shaving cream and a razor. She willingly raised her hips and let Maddie stuff a big, fluffy pillow under her butt.

"Pull your knees up and open your legs." It wasn't a request.

Ava felt her heart beating in her chest as she raised and parted her knees wide. She watched as Maddie climbed up and lay down between her legs. She watched Madison wet the patch of soft hair with the warm, wet towel.

Maddie pushed her knees further apart and began softly working white foam into the soft, wet hair.

Ava felt the first careful stroke of the razor scrape across the top of her vagina. Slowly the hair was cut from each puffy lip in short delicate strokes. She held her breath when she felt the razor removing the few hairs from around her anus. Ava grinned and exhaled with a sigh of relief as Maddie wiped her pussy clean with the wet towel.

Maddie told Ava as she used a clean, damp part of the towel to wipe off any shaving cream she may have missed.

"Plan a little extra time for your showers from now on, I'll be keeping it this way!" Maddie leaned forward and began kissing the smooth, puffy, hairless lips.

Ava, looking at her own upturned pussy, watched her lover gently part her lips with her fingers. It felt so much more sensitive now, she liked it.

Maddie grinned up at Ava as she began lovingly massaging the darker, wrinkled flesh between her fingers and thumbs, gently she pulled at both lips, stretching and pulling them out. "I'll make an appointment for early next week to have you pierced, I want you all healed up by your birthday next month."

The reality was setting in, Ava knew by the tone of her lover's voice that she was serious. The thought of actually doing it sent tingles through her body.

Maddie honestly had fallen in love with Ava, in fact she was becoming obsessed with her. But most of all she liked watching Ava squirm and whimper when she pulled and twisted her inner lips while sucking her clit. Something about the way Ava reacted to being guided, being told how it was going to be.

After Maddie had forced Ava to cum several times she climbed up and straddled her face. Maddie wasn't gentle when she held Ava's head and humped at her face and mouth. For the first time Maddie used Ava. She literally used Ava's face and mouth to masturbate. She used her little upturned nose, rubbing her clit over it, smashing it between her own slippery cunt lips and into her hungry hole. Ava slipped into a heavenly place in her mind, her business world faded and became nonexistent.

..........

Maddie opened the safe and took the little wooden box out of the metal lock box. She admired what appeared to be an old Victorian necklace, obviously yellow gold with what she assumed were blue sapphires and diamonds.

She sat the little box of what she visualized as old pirate treasure on the bar. She put the lockbox back in the safe, locked it and closed the liquor cabinet.

It amazed her how heavy the little box was. She opened it and took out a couple of the old coins to inspect them. She smiled thinking how pretty they would look dangling from Ava's piercings. What a fun gift for her birthday. She put the coins back in the little box, closed the lid then slid them into her jacket pocket.

Ava had meetings all day and Maddie didn't expect her home until well after 6pm. She had scheduled an appointment with a local jeweler for 10 o'clock that morning.

She left the house early and stopped by two different tattoo and piercing shops.

The second was called (Sybil's tattoo and piercing parlor) It was a high class place in comparison to the first. She bought eight, gold plated captive rings like the ones she had seen while sitting beside the pool and searching images on her laptop. The thought of piercing Ava's dark, wrinkled lips and seeing the gold rings dangling between her legs was making her own pussy tingle. She made an appointment for Ava.

When she walked into the jewelry store, she was greeted by a woman that appeared to be in her mid to late thirties. She had a pleasant smile and was friendly. Maddie introduced herself and explained that she had an appointment. The woman politely said she would get the owner.

Maddie smiled at the look on the old man's face when he opened the box.

He looked up at her over the top of his glasses. "These are extremely rare!" he picked one out of the box and examined it. "Pardon me for asking but do you realize the value of these?" he asked.

"Yes, I'm well aware of their value, will they be safe with you?"

"Absolutely!" He said "but I can't imagine turning them into jewelry. It would be a shame to alter them in any way. What did you have in mind?"

I want a gold bezel around each one with a short gold chain and clasp, they need to be strong enough to use like a charm bracelet.

I want thirty two of them done with all different lengths of chain from about two inches to four inches so they jingle." She reached in her pocket and pulled out a small bag. She opened the bag and handed him a gold plated captive ring with a twist on ball. "They will hang from these."

The woman behind the counter had been looking in their direction. She smiled a knowing smile.

The old man gave Maddie a questioning look. "The Queen of England wouldn't wear such a valuable charm bracelet in public. Are you sure about this? I'm guessing the total value of 32 of these could be worth well over a million dollars."

Maddie, smiling, replied, "Well there are a total of forty. Do thirty two and go from two inches to five inches on the chains in pairs of two. Can you have them ready by next week?"

He shook his head and said, "Yes that shouldn't be a problem."

He turned to the woman, "Vivian, take pictures of these and give her a receipt and copies of the pictures. "For both our protection!" He said. "I'll call and make sure they are covered under my insurance policy."

Then he shook his head again and said, "Young people like you make me nervous! I'll clean them and mount them so they can be removed from the bezels without any damage should you ever change your mind."

Maddie thanked him. He went back to his work bench in the back room. Vivian smiled as she held out her hand and asked for the rest of the rings. Maddie watched Vivian spread a black velvet cloth on the counter. Vivian carefully lined all the rings in a perfect line. Next she carefully laid each coin out below the rings. She took pictures then turned each coin over and took more pictures. "I can't wait to see them finished!" Vivian said looking up at Madison. Maddie only smiled back.

A few minutes later Vivian handed Maddie the paperwork.

She thanked Vivian, walked out the door and climbed in behind the wheel of the Austin Healey. It had become her favorite car.

The old guy put the coins in his safe and watched out the big window, shaking his head as Maddie drove away.

Ava came home at 5:30. Maddie had dinner waiting. They enjoyed dinner and red wine then made their way to the pool room for their nightly skinny dipping session. They ended up just relaxing nude in the hot tub while finishing the bottle of wine.

Ava told Maddie that she needed to try to get the old gardener, maid and cook to come back.

Ava had asked them all to take some time off when she went to Tom and Connie's. "I really like it with just you and I here but it's too big and needs to be kept up." She explained to Madison

"I'll schedule the pool cleaning for around noon on Wednesdays." She gave Maddie her pouty look.

The thought of having other people around was not all that pleasing but Maddie agreed that it was necessary.

Monday morning Maddie told Ava that they had an appointment on Wednesday afternoon to have her pierced. Ava's pulse quickened and a little panicky feeling caused her face to flush. She only nodded, acknowledging that she understood as she headed out to a meeting with the manager of the bank and another meeting with Dr. Ross.

That evening the girls were eating dinner at a nice restaurant in town. Maddie got a text from Dr. Ross. (I'm not sure what you have been doing but it's having very positive results, keep it up!)

Maddie asked across the small table. "Would you prefer a male or female to pierce you?"

Ava thought for a moment, "Will you be there?" she asked.

"Oh yes! I wouldn't miss it for the world!"

"Female."

Maddie grinned, "Are you excited?"

"I'm nervous!"

"You'll be fine, it's going to be beautiful! Like I said, I'm going to hang beautiful things from your rings, beautiful things that jingle when you walk. Oh, and one more thing, no more panties unless you're having your period, and I want you to only wear skirts or dresses. No more leggings."

Ava gave her a questioning look, then grinned and nodded. "Even for meetings?"

"Yes, especially in public and all your business meetings, only skirts and no panties."

The girls finished dinner, went straight home and made love to each other.

Tuesday morning, and as usual Ava had meetings. She totally understood now why her father was always away or on his phone. She climbed out of bed and took a quick shower. She fumbled through her closet and picked a pretty dress that went just below her knees. She put it on, pickup up her hand mirror and bent over. Holding the mirror she looked at her reflection in the full length mirror on the wall. She decided the dress would be fine as long as she didn't bend over too far. She approved as she looked at her own cute ass as she bent over as far as she could. She had a cup of coffee with Maddie before heading out the door.

Maddie made herself breakfast, showered and picked up the kitchen. Around 10:00 am Vivian called and said that her order was ready and could be picked up anytime. Maddie was excited

She headed into town. Vivian greeted her as she walked up to the counter. She told Maddie that the owner had taken the next few days off but that her ornaments were ready. Vivian grinned. She went to the back and returned with a small box covered in black velvet. She opened it and picked up one of the captive rings. It had two of the coins hanging from it at different lengths. Vivian smiled as she held it up for approval.

"They are beautiful!" Maddie remarked. She picked up another ring from the box and held it up.

"Yours?" Vivian asked.

"No, for my friend!" Maddie, still admiring the craftsmanship.

"A very lucky friend I must say, I'm jealous!" Vivian said, her eyes had a curious twinkle.

Maddie smiled back, "Yes, lucky indeed!"

Vivian with a full, knowing, broad smile, "I've never seen a million dollar pussy!"

They both laughed, "lucky indeed!" She handed Maddie the bill and paperwork to sign acknowledging that she had accepted the coins and the shop was no longer liable for them.

Maddie liked Vivian and her humor. "Maybe I'll bring her in and give you a look-see in a month or so." She waved over her shoulder and flashed Vivian a smile as she opened the door and walked out.

Maddie went home, unclipped the gold chains from the rings. She slipped the eight rings into her pocket then put the coins back in the safe.

The next morning Ava was obviously nervous. She was up early showering and prepping for the day. She spent extra time on her makeup and asked Maddie's approval on the long dress she had picked out. Maddie had her lay down on the bed so she could give her a shave just to make sure Ava hadn't missed any hairs. Maddie carefully removed a few short stumbles from around her dark, puckered anus.

"You're gorgeous! Would you like for me to drive?" Maddie asked as they walked across the shiny floor of the garage.

"Yes please, I'm nervous."

The breeze was cold with a feel of fall in the air. Yellow and brown leaves blew into the garage when Maddie opened the big door.

She backed Ava's black Toyota out and hit the close button on the remote. They were a couple of minutes early when they walked into Sybil's tattoo and piercing parlor

A girl that appeared to be around thirty years old greeted them with a pleasant smile and friendly voice. "Good morning, you must be Ava and Maddie?"

"Yes! I'm Maddie and this is Ava!"

The girl smiled, "Great! Follow me and we'll get you prepped."

The girls followed her to a room in the back.

"Will this be your first piercings? I noticed your scheduled for eight captive rings, four in each labia minora? I've been considering doing that myself, it's so sexy!"

Maddie winked at Ava when she replied in a soft, meek voice, "Yes, this is a first for me."

A buff looking guy with a dark complexion came into the room and closed the door behind himself. "Good morning, I'm Alberto!" he introduced himself. "Karen couldn't make it this morning so if you're okay with it, I'll be doing the piercings." Ava shot Maddie a concerned look.

Alberto must have sensed her discomfort. He smiled. looking at Ava he reassured her. "Not to worry, I worked in Portland for three years before moving here. I've done quite a few labia piercings. I promise to be as quick and gentle as possible." He motioned for Ava to get on the table. Her face flushed red as she backed up to the table.

Slowly working the material of her dress up until she held it all bunched up around her waist. Maddie admired her long legs and round hips as she sat up on the table and slowly laid back keeping her legs closed tight. Maddie knew she was embarrassed and unsure but Ava looked at her and smiled a nervous smile as she lifted her legs and put her feet on the table.

Alberto rolled a stainless steel cart next to the end of the table and stepped close. Turning to Maddie he asked "Karen said you have your rings, did you bring them?" Maddie pulled a small black velvet pouch from her pocket and handed it to Alberto. He untied the little drawstring and emptied the rings into the palm of his hand. Examining them, he said, "24 karat gold?"

"Yes." Maddie replied.

"I really prefer to use titanium until the piercings have completely healed, and these are a little on the big side but they should be fine as long as you're diligent about cleaning at least twice a day with warm saline solution. And keep a close eye for any possible infection. Absolutely no sexual activity until they are completely healed, and no swimming."

He looked at the girls, Maddie nodded that she understood. Ava only closed her eyes and laid her head back. She drew a deep breath and exhaled between pursed lips. Alberto softly pushed Ava's knees apart until she was totally exposed and open.

"He stood for a moment just looking, "Your vagina is gorgeous!" the statement obviously embarrassed the fuck out of Ava, knowing that some guy she had just met was holding her legs open and was just standing there looking at her pussy.

Maddie questioned herself as to why she was enjoying her friend's embarrassing predicament.

Alberto reached up with both hands and began parting the outer labia with gentle fingers. Ava felt her pulse quicken. Never had she been so nervous and embarrassed, never had she been so exposed, her pussy on full display, offered for the viewing pleasure of someone other than Maddie. She felt her inner labia being gently pulled from between her outer lips. At least Alberto was gentle.

Maddie watched as he examined the dark, thin flesh as he gently pulled it out from between her puffy lips then stretched it out tight.

He asked, "Are we doing this for aesthetic reasons or will there be bondage and stretching involved?"

Madison looked at Ava then back at Alberto. "Possibly some stretching, why?"

Alberto explained, "If only for the look then we will pierce them closer to the edge, if you plan to use weights or something then we will put them about a quarter of an inch lower so they will be less likely to rip and pull out."

Maddie told him to put them lower.

A visual of aunt Connie's grossly stretched labia flashed through Ava's mind.

He spent a few minutes marking and making sure each mark was exactly where he wanted them.

Finally he told Ava, "Okay, we're ready to start, I'll give you a heads up before I do anything so you won't be surprised and jerk. If it gets to be too much just let me know and we'll take a break. Okay?"

Ava only nodded. Maddie was impressed at his gentleness and skill.

He asked Ava, "Ready?" she said yes, she flinched a little then closed her eyes tight. She flinched again as he quickly followed the piercing needle back through the hole with the ring then he screwed the little ball on it like he had done it a thousand times. "One down, Ready?"

Maddie watched Ava, she could tell she was starting to giggle out of nervousness.

"Yes!" she gritted her teeth and flinched again. When he had finished with the second ring she said that it didn't hurt as much as she had expected.

"Good!" Alberto replied in a sincere manner.

Maddie reached up and held Ava's hand. "I was hoping to have him put a barbell in your clitoral hood while we're at it." Ava shot Maddie a pleading look.

Alberto talked as he continued, "We can do that if you want but I suggest we wait at least two weeks. Hood piercings can keep some women so sensitive that they constantly stay wet. These will heal faster if you can keep them dry. Ready?" Ava flinched.

Twenty minutes later, he helped her off the table. She was careful and moved slowly. She bent over to look "I love it!" she said as she let her dress fall. She smiled at Maddie.

Over the next two weeks Maddie was diligent about being Ava's nurse and keeping her clean. Ava claimed she wasn't feeling well and canceled all her meetings at work For the first few days. There were no signs of infection.

Ava had brought back the old gardener, cook and maid that she had grown up with. They were all glad to be back and felt like family to Ava.

Maddie spent a lot of time reading about dominant and submissive lifestyles.

Tops and bottoms some people called it. The whole thing had given her a new outlook on it all.

The girls walked into the tattoo shop for her two week checkup. They were both expecting to see Alberto but the girl at the counter introduced them to Karen. Karen asked the girls to come back to the same room as before. Ava was as embarrassed as she was with Alberto. She took a deep breath, raised her dress, laid down on the table and let Karen push her legs apart.