Maddie's Treasure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

@@@@@@@@@@

Ava had calmed down a bit during the drive. The physical stimulation had slowed to a stop on the ride home but the mental need to finish what had been tormenting her all day was a welcoming thought. The constant tugging on her labia with all the walking and having let Vivian cinch the little chain around her clit. Getting fingered while Vivian watched and videoed it, then more walking had left her wet to the point that she literally had soaked a wet spot through the material where she had been sitting on her dress. She had been having mini orgasms for hours but the need for total and complete release was a welcoming invitation at this point. She desperately wanted to play with Madison's pussy.

She smiled at Maddie. "Yes! It has a bed."

Madison chuckled as she climbed the ladder following Ava up the side of the boat. Looking up her dress at the coins and hanging labia swaying from side to side with each step up, and the firm, round, bare butt. A long string of crystal clear liquid dangled between her long legs clinging to one of the coins.

On the deck, Madison admired the beautiful color of all the polished teak wood the boat was trimmed in. "Damn, this thing is big!" She mumbled to herself as she followed Ava down a set of stairs and into a small galley. Beyond that was a polished wooden door. Ava opened it and stepped inside. It was beautiful. Big plush bed, television, bathroom with shower and brass portholes in the hull.

They made love until they both were satisfied and tired. They fell asleep on the bed and slept holding each other for a couple of hours.

The next few days were filled with business meetings for Ava. Maddie spent most of her time reading about top and bottom relationships. Thoughts of Vivian telling her about her past played through her mind. Maddie wondered what kind of things had been done to her, what did she mean when she had said that it all got too dark for her?

Maddie was sitting alone in a comfortable lounge chair by the pool reading when her phone rang. It was Les. Their phone calls had become shorter and less frequent over the last few weeks. She was excited when he agreed to come visit for the weekend. It would be an hour and half hour drive for him. Memories of the rough sex with him gave her butterflies. After they hung up she began to wonder how Ava would feel about him coming.

That evening Madison told Ava that Les had called and that she had invited him to come for the weekend. Maddie could see a look of disappointment on Ava's face but she knew Ava understood that there were still intimate feelings between her and Les.

Ava forced a smile, "Oh nice! He is so handsome!" She remarked.

Maddie felt the disappointment in Ava's voice.

Feeling Ava's disappointment, Madison replied. "Maybe we could have a little party, maybe invite Vivian?"

The disappointment began to fade as thoughts of Vivian began to stir feelings in Ava's mind.

"Sounds like fun!" Ava replied, "let me know if she wants to come and I'll have the cook prepare something extra nice before she leaves for the weekend."

Over the next couple of days Maddie made plans for the weekend. Vivian had sounded excited when she accepted the invitation and especially when Madison told her to bring a bikini and plan to spend the night if she wanted.

Les had called back and said that he was planning to leave early and should arrive early afternoon on Friday. Ava seemed to be getting more excited as she had Diane the cook prepare food, snacks and stock the bar in the pool room. By Friday morning the two girls were running around taking care of last minute preparations. Mostly stuff to just stay busy.

Around 1:00 pm Vivian called and said her old car wouldn't start. Ava offered to run into town and pick her up. Maddie waited at home in case Les came in early.

In town, Ava found the address that Maddie had given her. She pulled her car up to the curb and parked in front of the small, shabby house. The front door of the house opened and Vivian stepped out. Waving with her big smile she strutted down the sidewalk toward the car. Ava was amazed at how sexy she was. Unlike the way she dressed for work at the jewelry store, Vivian had on a black leather skirt that fit tight and just covered her ass, an emerald green tube top that hung from the top of her breasts and green mules to match. A large, black leather bag hung from her right shoulder. Ava chuckled a little, thinking Vivian actually looked a bit slutty.

It surprised Ava that as soon as Vivian had settled into the car seat she leaned over and kissed her on the lips. "Are you wearing your jewelry?" She asked In a whisper.

Ava, surprised and a bit embarrassed by the question. She replied, "No, Maddie hasn't let me wear any for three days."

Vivian smiled, "I'm guessing she probably has something special planned for the weekend?" Vivian leaning close smiled and kissed her lips again. Vivian asked, "how long have you two been together?"

Ava put the car in gear, looked in the rearview mirror then pulled back out onto the street. "We've been friends for about four months, more than friends for a couple."

Ava, looking straight ahead added with disappointment in her voice. "Maddie's high school boyfriend is coming to visit."

Vivian felt the disappointment in Ava's voice. Vivian asked, "When? today?"

"Yes,

"Do you know him?"

"I met him, the day I met Madison, he has been away at college, playing football."

"So you and Maddie are not in a serious relationship?"

Ava looked at Vivian, "I'm really not sure where it's all going at this point." she replied.

Vivian changed the subject. "Have you always enjoyed being submissive?"

Ava didn't answer right away. Vivian's lack of small talk and uninhibited questions were a little intimidating. But at the same time the questions were stirring a warm, tingly feeling in Ava's gut.

"No, I never realized I was at all until I spent time with Maddie. It just kind of happened. I've been under a lot of mental stress lately and my shrink suggested I explore my submissive tendencies."

Vivian put her hand on Ava's thigh and told her, "Well that's interesting! I'll lay my cards on the table, if I may?"

Ava nodded, "Please do!"

Vivian lit a cigarette, blowing the smoke out the open window, she turned to Ava, "You're gorgeous and I wanted you the moment I first saw you!" She giggled, "Oh My Gawd, your so sexy! and the way you held yourself open and let me put that chain around your clit made me so fucking wet!" Vivian slid her hand higher up Ava's thigh. "I've had the best orgasms masturbating and looking at the pictures of your pussy." She slipped her hand up and rubbed her fingers over Ava's pussy. "Honestly, it was all I could do not to bend over and give you a good tongue fucking right then. I just didn't want to piss Maddie off."

Ava only smiled as she turned the corner and headed up the long driveway to her home.

Looking in the mirror she noticed a pickup following. Her heart sank when she realized it was the same pickup that Les was driving when he had come to Maddie's house to say goodbye. Ava pulled into the garage but left the big door open. She had made up her mind to be polite and just see what direction things went with Les and Maddie.

"Holly fuck! is this your home or Maddie's?" Vivian asked, obviously stunned at the size.

"It's mine,'' Ava answered, trying to be humble.

They got out of the car, Vivian was busy looking around at everything as she followed Ava out to meet Les. He waved as he pulled up in front of the house. Ava waved back and waited for him to get out of his truck.

Ava introduced Les and Vivian. A slight smile spread across her face when she noticed three round, dark purple spots on his neck. Obviously hickies.

"Nice spider bites!" Vivian said after bumping knuckles with him. She turned and winked with a knowing grin at Ava. Ava knew Maddie would be hurt but at the same time she found humor in it all. The three of them walked to the front door. Ava touched the doorbell to let Maddie know they were there. She opened the door and motioned for Vivian and Les to go in.

Vivian stood in awe, looking around the home. Les and Vivian followed Ava through the huge entryway and into the main living area where they met Maddie coming down the stairs in short, tight, cutoff blue jeans and a snug fitting halter top that clearly showed she was not wearing a bra. Maddie smiled and raised her hand in a welcoming gesture as she joined the others.

Maddie's sexy appearance instantly created sexual desire in Les, Vivian and especially Ava.

Everything about her screamed "let's fuck!"

Maddie raised her arms to hug Les as she approached him. She froze and stood motionless when she saw the hickies on his neck.

Ava looked at Vivian, "Come with me, I'll show you around." They left Maddie and Les there.

Ava and Vivian chatted as they slowly wandered through the kitchen then out to the pool room. Ava asked Vivian if she wanted something to drink as she stepped behind the bar.

"Scotch on ice?" Vivian said as she stood looking around at all the beautiful plants that made the huge room seem like a jungle. Across the pool was a wall of glass with a view of the bay from high above. Vivian sat her bag on the floor and took a seat at the bar.

Ava looked into Vivian's eyes and smiled as she sat a glass of ice and a bottle of 10 year old Ardbeg on the bar.

A couple of minutes later Maddie walked into the room. Maddie, saying loud enough for everyone to hear. "Well it seems Les and I have changed the nature of our relationship! I can't believe that fucker actually thought he could just show up here with hickies all over his neck and tell me how much he missed me. I told him to fuck off, so he left, I guess that's that, oh well."

Vivian and Ava nodded. Vivian, in a roundabout way, agreed, "Ya, that's not cool!"

Maddie smiled, "It's okay, I'm kinda relieved to tell the truth!"

She walked over and kissed Ava on the cheek, giggled and began wiggling out of her clothes. Vivian and Ava watched Madison strip naked as she walked toward the pool. Not a word was said as she seductively stepped into the water, rolled over on her back and floated across the pool.

Ava and Vivian sat sipping their drinks and chatting. Vivian, as usual, wasn't coy. Her uninhibited questions were beginning to make Ava laugh.

"Come walk with me?" Ava smiled at Vivian as she stood up.

Vivian picked up her bag from the floor and hung it from her shoulder. With drinks in hand they walked side by side.

Maddie watched them leave the pool room. She knew Ava was hurt because she had invited Les. She saw it in her eyes the moment she told her. Now it was obvious that Ava was going to punish her by giving her attention to Vivian.

Ava slowly made her way to her bedroom as Vivian admired the expensive furnishings and art on the walls as they walked.

Ava said nothing as she closed the bedroom door behind them. She walked to her dresser, picked up the small black, felt box. Holding it in her hand she looked at it for a moment before handing it to Vivian.

Vivian sat her bag on the bed. She took the small box, opened it and looked inside. A smile spread across her face as she looked at the gold coins. Vivian was well aware of the situation and she didn't want to play the game that was brewing between Ava and Madison. Instead, she wanted to fix it and enjoy both of them without the hurt feelings and jealousy.

Vivian smiled, she said, "Madison knows that it hurt you when she invited Les to come visit. It's obvious! Let's just let it go. We all do things that unintentionally hurt the people we love, and I'm sure that sometime in the future you will do something that hurts her. It's just life and after all, she is hurt that her old boyfriend showed up with hickies all over himself and hoping to fuck her." Vivian stepped close and hugged Ava. Looking into her eyes, she said, "If you love her then forgive her, one day you may wish she would forgive you for something."

Vivian leaned back and asked, "Tell me Ava, do you want to take all this to the next level?" Vivian slipped her hand between Ava's legs and gently brushed her fingers over Ava's pussy.

Ava timidly moaned her approval.

"Good! I'll take that as a yes! Now take off your clothes, let's go back to the pool, I want to help Madison put your jewelry on you." Vivian began unbuttoning her blouse.

Ava's hands shook as she began taking off her clothes.

Vivian, taking in the sight of the young, gorgeous body, the firm breasts, long legs, perfectly rounded hips and shaved pussy. She felt the moisture and heat of her own pussy. "You're gorgeous! I would enjoy helping you punish Madison for her bad behavior!" laughing, she asked, "would you mind if I play with her too?" She handed the box back to Ava and said, "You know sweetheart, you can't really blame her. After all they were lovers before you and Maddie got together. And you can't deny that he is probably a fucking animal in bed. Let's face it, men like tight pussy and women, weather they admit it or not, like big cocks. It's all about girth, getting stretched, that's what feels best. If you want to keep Maddie satisfied then you need to punish her pussy once in a while, you need to give her what Les can't.

Ava only grinned.

Madison was pouring herself a drink when Vivian and Ava came back into the pool room. She was surprised to see Ava naked, her and Vivian holding hands as they walked to the bar. A little jealousy washed over her but she knew she had no right after the Les thing. Madison in a soft voice said, "I'm sorry, I know it was wrong what I did Ava, I apologize, I hope you can forgive me?"

Ava smiled, "Yes I forgive you!'' She handed the little box to Maddie and added, "Vivian wants to put my jewelry on me and she wants you to help. We invited her to come and enjoy the evening with us so I feel it's only fitting that we give her full rights."

Madison looked over at Vivian. They just grinned at each other. Madison sipped her drink then said, "Well let the games begin!"

Vivian raised her glass, "To my two little fuck toys and a most memorable evening!"

Maddie and Ava raised their glasses. "At your service Mistress Vivian!" Ava said.

"And I as well!" Madison added.

Vivian spoke as she began taking off her clothes, "Ava dear, get up on the bar and let me see that gorgeous little cunt of yours. You too Madison, get up on the bar. I want to have a good look at your's too."

The two naked girls climbed up and sat on the bar, they grinned at each other then leaned close and kissed. They watched Vivian taking off her clothes. Her breasts, with pierced nipples hung low as she bent over to slip her panties over her ankles. She stood back up then took a seat at the bar in front of Ava. Madison watched as Vivian lifted Ava's legs and put her feet up on the bar. Madison opened the little box and handed it to Vivian.

Vivian picked up one of the captive rings. She reached up and pushed Ava's knees apart. "Rub your clit Ava dear, and don't stop until I tell you to." she reached down and separated the two dark, inner lips then began pulling the left one. Ava felt a little apprehensive as she reached down but as soon as she touched her clit and noticed the grin on Vivian's face it melted away.

She watched as Vivian pulled her inner lips. Vivian pulled until Ava's hand reached to stop her.

"Don't! Just rub your clit like I said!" Vivian barked. But she was grinning.

Vivian slipped the ring through the top hole and fastened it in place. It took about fifteen minutes to attach all eight rings. Ava's fingers continued to play over her clit the whole time, as instructed.

Vivian hung two coins from each ring.

Vivian picked up her leather bag and dumped it out on the bar between the two girls. She fumbled through the pile of sex toys and picked up two garters. Raising Ava's left foot, Vivian slipped the garter over it and worked it up until it was tight around her upper thigh. She smiled as she worked the other garter up.

Ava felt her lips being pulled apart as Vivian pulled each chain tight and tucked the coins under the garter. Once all the chains were tucked under the garters and the coins lay on the insides of Ava's thighs, Vivian began to pull them tighter. When Ava's inner lips were pulled open and lay stretched over her puffy vulva, Vivian pulled each one tighter yet and made another wrap around the garters with the chains so they couldn't slip and loosen.

"Perfect!" Vivian said as she watched the stretched lips open and close as she held Ava's knees, pushing them together then opening them. The farther Vivian pushed her knees apart, the harder the little chains pulled on the tender lips. Vivian giggled as she held Ava open wide. She leaned close and began licking into the open hole.

When Ava's legs began to shake, Vivian stopped licking. She sat back up, reached beside Ava and plucked the one coin and chain that had been made to hang from the golden barbell from the remaining coins. Holding it up for Ava to see what was coming, Vivian dropped the gold chain through the small ring making a loop in the chain. Ava felt the coolness of the gold as the loop was slipped over the barbell and around her clit. Her fingers splayed open and her body became rigid as Vivian worked the loop around and under her throbbing clit then began pulling the little golden noose tight.

"We're just getting started my gorgeous little Ava darling, keep rubbing your clit!" Vivian reached up and began pinching the firm, dark nipples. She pinched and twisted until Ava began to squirm. "Normally I would not let you cum until I was ready, but today I want you to cum as much as you possibly can. I want you to make yourself cum while I enjoy watching you, while I taste you, while I fuck you. I'm going to leave you sore and used like a good little fuck toy should be."

Vivian picked up a small, black butt plug. She held it up for Ava to see as she squeezed clear lube from a bottle and smeared it over the plug.

"Stop rubbing your clit, hold your knees up and pull your cute little butt cheeks open."

Ava felt embarrassed but she reached down and pulled her cheeks apart, leaving her dark, wrinkled butthole in full view. She felt the cold slippery plug touch her dark, puckered hole.

"Try to relax." Vivian told her.

Ava felt the cold lube being smeared over her tight, virgin asshole. It was sending ripples of pleasure through her body that she had never felt, then a finger began working the lube into her.

Vivian smiled, "Is it embarrassing to let me finger your asshole?" Or does it feel good?"

Ava didn't answer. She only closed her eyes and enjoyed the new sensations that felt so fucking good as she held her butt cheeks open.

She exhaled and tried to relax when she felt the cold plug touch her again. Vivian was patient as she applied pressure and began twisting the tip of the plug into Ava's virgin ass. A smile spread across Vivian's face when Ava raised her ass to meet the intruder. She pushed harder and watched as the dark, wrinkled flesh began to stretch around the blunt tip. She pushed harder, moving it in circles and twisting it. Vivian began a fucking motion. Ava whimpered and raised her ass higher yet.

Vivian removed the plug only long enough to squirt more lube on the dark pucker. She pushed the tip back in and twisted harder. Ava felt it slipping deeper and deeper until it finally slipped into her with a pop. It was a whole new sensation that felt extremely good.

"Masturbate for me, make yourself cum!" Vivian whispered as she began a gentle fucking motion with the plug.

Ava's back arched the moment her fingers touched her clit again. She reached down further and ran her fingers over her splayed pussy. She couldn't help letting her knees drop a little further, pulling herself open wider.