Maddie's Treasure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Karen was very pleased, "Wow, that's beautiful! I don't see many gold rings." She parted Ava's labia and inspected each piercing. "You're very healthy and healing up quickly! Another week and you should be back to normal."

Maddie asked if she could do a hood piercing. Karen felt it would be fine at this point. Ava broke a sweat before Karen had finished and said that it hurt worse than all the others put together. Half an hour later they were back in the car headed home. Ava took ibuprofen for the next two days and just laid around the house. On the fourth day she told Maddie that she didn't know if she would be able to leave the hood piercing in, saying that it was almost impossible not to play with it and it was too stimulating when she walked.

John, Ava's lawyer called Maddie one afternoon and explained that everyone at the office wanted to have a surprise birthday party for Ava. He was kind of adamant about it so Maddie agreed and said she would make sure Ava was there at three pm on the following Wednesday for her 21st birthday. The more Maddie thought about it the whole idea began to excite her. The thought of having Ava wear her birthday present during her office party was intriguing.

By the end of that week Ava was doing exceptionally well. She was walking normal and had made several comments to Maddie that she was getting excited to be able to snuggle again. Her way of saying that she needed some loving.

Wednesday morning Maddie sat on their bed waiting for Ava to finish her morning shower. She held a small, black velvet box with a red satin ribbon and bow on it.

Ava walked out of the bathroom with a robe on and a towel around her head.

"Happy Birthday!" Maddie smiled and held out the box. Ava seemed excited as she sat down next to her lover on the bed.

She said "Thank you!" as she held the box and carefully took the bow off. She raised her eyebrows when she opened it and realized what it was. "Oh my God!" her eyes tearing up as she held one of the gold coins in her hand. Then she started laughing, "My dad is probably going to roll over in his grave!"

Maddie knelt on the floor in front of Ava. She held out her hand, "let's put a few on and see how they look."

Ava handed her the box.

She couldn't help laughing as she raised her legs and opened them. Maddie gently pulled on the rings and kissed around Ava's clit.

Carefully she began clipping a gold chain on each ring until eight quarter sized coins hung from Ava's pussy.

Maddie leaned back to admire her gift to Ava. "Stand up, let's see!" Ava stood and parted her legs enough to bend over and look at herself. They made a tinkling sound as they hung swinging between her legs. "Oh My God! I love it! Thank you!"

"Are they too heavy?"

"No, I like it! I had no idea it would feel so good." She wiggled her hips making them swing back and forth. The tinkling sound they made sounded like tiny wind chimes. She laughed. "My dad would flip out if he saw his treasure hanging from his little girl's pussy." They both giggled.

Maddie added, "I wonder what the pirates would think if they could see their treasure dangling between those long gorgeous legs?"

She stood up and kissed Ava, "let me know if they start feeling too heavy. We don't want to overdo it until you're completely healed."

"I will, but I have a feeling that I'll never take them off, it feels so good! I can't wait to see what all of them feel like!" She moved her hips again. The tinkling sound and gentle tugging on her inner labia from the swinging was erotic to both of them. Ava felt a warm wetness growing between her lips.

Ava's phone vibrated on her nightstand. Tinkling sounds followed her as she carefully walked around the bed to get it. It was John. He asked if she could please come to the office at 3:00 that afternoon. He had an important contract that needed to be signed.

Ava put on a summer dress that went just below her knees. They went downstairs to have breakfast. Maddie watched as Ava carefully sat on the very edge of the dining room chair then scooted back.

The maid cleared the table when they had finished breakfast and asked if they needed anything else. No one seemed to expect that the two girls were anything more than friends. At least it appeared that way.

Around two o'clock they got dressed for the cool fall weather and went downstairs to the garage.

Maddie watched Ava get into the car, she sat on the edge of the seat and then scooted back. Ava was obviously letting the dangling coins hang over the edge then dragging them back so as not to be sitting on them.

Maddie got out and went around to the passenger side and opened the door. "I'm concerned that this will be too much. I don't want to over do it so turn around and let me take them off. Ava refused saying that she was excited and wanted to hear them jingling under her dress at the office. They laughed, Madison joked, "Maybe I'll have you put on a shorter dress and flash old John, probably give him a heart attack." Madison teased.

At the office building the girls took the elevator to the top floor. Maddie walked beside Ava calling her "little miss hotshot" because everyone they passed went out of their way to greet her, obviously kissing butt.

They went to the big office that had belonged to Ava's father. Now Ava used it. She used it because it had one wall that was solid glass with a beautiful view of the city. It was a quarter of the top floor with living quarters, bar and exquisite furnishings. Ava locked the door, snickered and asked Madison to put another coin on each ring. She pulled the black velvet box from her purse and handed it to Maddie. Standing beside the plush sofa Ava lifted her dress and put one foot up on the sofa. Maddie knelt down and carefully added another coin to each ring. The combined weight pulled her inner lips down further.

"Fuck that's hot!" Madison remarked as she cupped the dangling coins in her hand before slowly letting them slip through her fingers and fall. It made Ava close her eyes. She bit her bottom lip.

Ava walked around the room to see if it was too much. The jingling sound was louder and to be honest the extra weight and pulling felt exquisite to her.

"Oh My Gawd, it's going to make me cum! Every time I take a step it pulls and it feels so good!"

Ava unlocked the door, walked across the hall to John's office. She refused John's offer to take a seat. She stood beside his desk, signed some papers and told him she would be out of the office until next week.

Just then his door opened and employees started coming in. All of them singing Happy Birthday. Ava was surprised, her eyes began to water. She had grown up around most of them and all were loyal to her father. He had always taken good care of them and always told Ava that good employees were hard to come by.

Each one of them had sincere hugs for Ava. There was lots of joking and laughter. She would have been extremely embarrassed if any of them knew that her favorite Birthday gift was hanging from her pussy.

After the party, In the elevator Ava held on to Maddie's arm to steady herself. "Oh my God, I can't believe how wet this is making me. I was having little orgasms the whole time. I'm glad that party is over." Ava kissed Madison in the privacy of the elevator. "Let's pierce yours!" she whispered.

Madison chuckled, "Maybe one day."

As they were leaving the parking garage Madison told Ava that she wanted to stop by the jewelry shop.

What she really wanted was to show off to Vivian. Maddie intentionally parked about half a block from the jewelry store wanting to make Ava walk.

Ava stopped three times before they reached the jewelry shop. Each time saying that she was having tiny orgasms and needed to catch her breath. She held onto Madison's arm as they entered the shop. Vivian greeted them with a big smile.

Maddie introduced Vivian and Ava. Vivian's smile grew bigger as she offered to shake hands, knowing the old coins they had made must belong to this long legged, black haired beauty.

After a little small talk the old man walked through and asked if everything was acceptable with the work they had done. Madison grinned and said that she was pleased. He bid them well and said he was taking the rest of the day off as he went out the front door.

Maddie smiled at Vivian, "I promised you a look-see so I dropped by to make good on my word." She turned her attention to Ava. "I promised Vivian she could see your birthday present, you don't mind, do you?""

Ava shot her a what the fuck look.

Knowing it was a white lie, Maddie said, "Vivian made your birthday present and asked if she could see them on you, I agreed."

Maddie didn't give her time to protest, taking her arm she led her around the end of the counter and lifted her dress. Vivian's smile grew bigger. "Wow! That's gorgeous!" She knelt down in front of Ava to get a closer look.

"Open!" Madison said as she bent over beside Vivian to have a look herself.

Ava's heart beat faster, she knew she was dripping wet from the walk. She didn't move.

Vivian looked up "She doesn't obey very well, I would have been severely punished for being unresponsive."

"I'm sorry?" Maddie questioned the remark.

"It's a long story but," Vivian cleared her throat. "I was a pleasure slave for a couple of years for a wealthy couple. Being unresponsive was dealt with quickly and severely. I really enjoyed being a submissive sex slave but after the first year, they started taking me to parties. It was all getting a little darker than I was willing to participate in."

Maddie giggled, "She's not my slave."

Ava, without a word, parted her legs.

Vivian smiled as she glanced back down at the coins still swaying from the movement. Vivian, looking back up into Ava's eyes but obviously talking to Madison said. "But she wants to be!"

Ava's heart beat faster as she met Vivian's eyes with hers. Vivian with her eyes still locked on Ava's, told her, "There is great honor in serving another. I would love to help teach her to be more compliant."

Vivian turned her attention to Maddie and asked, "With your permission, may I take a picture of her jewelry?"

"Of course, just don't get her face!" Knowing that pictures of Ava and her jewelry could be used or posted online.

Madison stood up and reached into her pocket, pulling out the one coin that was left. She handed it to Vivian. "I want this one mounted like the others but this one needs an adjustable loop on the chain. I want to be able to hang it from around the barbell."

Ava said nothing, still standing perfectly still. Vivian took the coin, knelt back down and held it up next to the others. Her and Maddie together decided that a five inch chain would look beautiful and it would be long enough to swing when she walked.

Ava's heart pounded in her chest at the thought.

The girls went home. It had been a long day and the weights were taking their toll on Ava's tinder lips. She told Madison that she didn't want to take them off but exhaled a sigh of relief when Maddie insisted and unclipped them all. Madison washed the clear wetness off, dried them and put them back in the black velvet box. She knelt between the bare legs that hung off the side of the bed. She washed Ava with warm saline solution, checked each ring and said that both inner lips looked red and swollen but other than that they looked fine. She leaned close and kissed soft gentle kisses all over the baby butt smooth lips. She smiled at Ava and whispered. "Shall we let Vivian have you for a day? Teach you to be more compliant?" She slipped two fingers into the warm, wet softness and began gently fingering Ava again as she kissed her hard clit.

Ava twitched, "If it would please you." She whispered back. They made love to each other and cuddled until their worlds became quiet. They fell asleep in each other's arms.

The next day they were interrupted by the pool cleaning guy as they were lounging. Just before lunch Maddie got a call from Vivian. The last coin was ready to be picked up.

Maddie wanted to wait one more day without anything other than the captive rings. She asked if tomorrow would be okay to pick up the finished piece.

Vivian replied, "Yes, that will be fine, in fact, the old man will be out tomorrow and we close at noon." She added, "I was hoping to make sure it fit properly, can you come in at noon?"

Maddie agreed.

The two girls spent the day just being lazy. It felt wonderful to both of them.

The next day after breakfast, around 10:30 am Madison asked Ava to let her remove the rings and shave her before their appointment with Vivian. She had her lay with her butt at the edge of the king size bed and hold her ankles. When Maddie was satisfied that not a single stub of hair was to be seen she replaced the rings and hung two coins from each. The attention had left Ava wet and horny.

Maddie checked the time. She bent over, gently pulling the rings she parted the smooth lips and kissed the pink flesh between them. She flicked the tip of her tongue around the barbell several times, giggled and stood up. "We better be going, we don't want to keep Vivian waiting."

They arrived a few minutes early and found the jewelry shop was quiet. No customers and the lights were off in the back workshop.

Vivian was taking the jewelry from the display cases and putting it in the safe for the night.

She chatted as she finished then walked to the front door. She turned the sign on the door around to the side that said closed then locked the door.

Ava's heart beat hard. Something about Vivian stirred emotions she hadn't expected.

Vivian laughed and joked a lot. Her humor had the girls laughing. It felt different from the first time Ava had met her. Vivian, having finished putting everything away, turned her attention to the girls.

She spread a clean black velvet cloth on the counter then pulled the gold coin from a small box.

Holding it up, "Lucky indeed!" She said as she handed it to Maddie. The coin had a chain with a small ring at the end instead of a clasp like the others. Vivian explained, "Just drop the chain through the ring and let it fall through. The loop will slip around the barbell and tighten up from the weight of the coin. May I attach it and show you?"

Ava's heart beat faster.

"Yes please!" Maddie didn't look to Ava for her approval.

Vivian took the coin from Maddie. "Follow me to the back room, the light is better!" They all listened to the tinkling sounds as Ava followed Vivian.

In the back room. Vivian spread a towel on the bench and had Ava take a seat. Ava worked her dress up until it was bunched around her waist. She sat on the bench. Vivian helped her raise her feet and tucked them up next to Ava's butt before turning on a work light.

Maddie watched as Vivian dropped the chain through the little ring making a loop in the chain.

Vivian smiled at Ava,

"Open wide! Let's see that gorgeous little million dollar pussy."

Ava let her bent knees fall to the sides, she reached down and parted the chains then gently pulled her clean shaven lips apart until she had exposed her clit and the shiny golden barbell. She held herself open wide, her little love button stood tall and proud.

"Good girl!" Vivian said, smiling at Ava.

Maddie watched as Vivian carefully slipped the chain loop around both ends of the barbell. She gently worked the chain under and around Ava's protruding clit then slowly pulled down on the coin. The chain tightened around her clit like a tiny noose. It sent a tingly feeling up Ava's spine.

Vivian offered her hand to Ava. "Okay, stand up and bend over, we need to make sure it won't fall off, it would be a shame to lose it!"

Ava scooted off the bench. She held her dress up and bent over.

Vivian behind her, "Spread your legs!"

Ava moved her feet apart just a little. "Wider!" Vivian said, almost demanding.

Ava moved her feet further apart knowing that now Vivian and Maddie had a full view of her jewelry.

Vivian smiled at Maddie as she spoke. She was obviously testing both of the younger women.

"Wider, put both hands on the floor and keep your legs straight!"

Ava's heart beat faster as she stepped further apart, bent over and put her hands on the floor.

Vivian lifted the hem of her dress and draped it over her back. Ava held perfectly still, keeping her long legs straight and feet wide apart.

The jewelry tinkling against each other as they swung. The new tugging on her clit felt nothing less than exquisite as the coins slipped through Vivian's fingers as she played with them.

Vivian pulled her phone out of her back pocket and knelt to take a couple of pictures.

The new weight held fast as it swung from her now throbbing clit.

Maddie was enjoying Ava's submissiveness. It intrigued her that her quiet little Ava was being so compliant. Maddie reached up and grasped both of Ava's butt cheeks. She pulled them apart exposing the dark wrinkled butt hole.

Ava listened to the sound of Vivian's camera, she felt the fingers slide down lower. Then she felt her swollen lips being pulled open. The sounds of the camera clicked away. Her face flushed at the thought of Vivian taking pictures of her open hole, knowing that her pink flesh was dripping wet and shiny.

She felt tiny orgasms shooting up her spine as Vivian held her phone close and clicked several more pictures. Being held open with the coin swinging from her clit was causing her legs to shake.

Maddie told Ava to stand up straight as she grasped the material of the dress and began lifting it over Ava's head. Ava felt her nipples stiffen as soon as the cool air hit her naked body. Her long black hair draped over her shoulders and tickled the top of her hips. She smiled as Madison mouthed the words "Thank you!" Maddie squatted back down behind Ava. Tapping one of Ava's ankles, she told her to put her foot up on the chair. Ava raised one leg and put her foot on the chair leaving her legs parted and one knee bent and held high. Her heart beat faster. She was embarrassed but the desire to please Maddie outweighed her embarrassment. Maybe she just wanted to show Vivian that she could be compliant.

Ava felt Maddie's hand brush over her bare butt cheeks, then slowly it moved between her legs.

She stood perfectly still. She felt Maddie's fingers slip between the coins. Vivian grinned as she watched the fingers playing with the coins as she took more pictures. Ava held her breath and closed her eyes when she felt a finger slip between the rings and into her wet pussy. She listened to the clicking sound of Vivian's camera as she stood still and let Madison finger her while Vivian watched.

Vivian tapped the video button on her phone.

"Honestly, that is gorgeous!" Vivian said again. "Lucky indeed!" Vivian began gently tugging the coin and gold chain that was cinched snug around the throbbing, hard clit. Ava's legs began shaking. The tugging on her inner lips from the coins, Maddie's finger sawing in and out of her. Vivian tugging on the chain around her clit. It was too much. She held onto the back of the chair with one hand as her legs trembled. It was all she could do to stand. Her body twitching uncontrollably as one orgasm after another thundered up her spine.

Vivian smiled, she was enjoying watching the long legged, young woman struggle to stand while she pulled on the clit chain and Madison fingered her.

Maddie and Ava left the shop. The walk back to the car proved to be a challenge for Ava. She had to stop walking four times to catch her breath. The ongoing orgasms from her clit being tugged on were relentless. She couldn't imagine what four or five coins hanging from her clit would be like.

Back home, Madison parked the car in the garage and teased. "With everything that's happened today I'm so horny!" Let's check out the cabin on that sail boat, does it have a bed?"