Maddie's Treasure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After the safe was locked and the cabinet pushed back in place Ava gave Maddie the combination. She smiled and said. "Just in case something happens to me, I want you to have everything in there."

Ava stepped close to her friend, she put her arms around Maddie's neck, leaned close and kissed her on the lips. It was only seconds until the kissing became hot and noisy, passionate, almost frantic.

It was all Maddie could do to go slow. She desperately wanted to play with Ava's warm pussy again. Maybe it was what it did to Ava that she wanted to do again. Something in the way the tall, slim girl froze, unmoving, offering herself. Maddie really didn't know but nonetheless, it felt wonderfully exciting.

They knew not another person was in the house, the office door was locked. Ava pushed both hands under Maddie's blouse and was lovingly playing with her firm, young tits. The kissing was getting more and more passionate. Ava stopped moving and froze stiff when she felt the hand push into the top of her baggy shorts. There was no patience on Maddie's part, she shoved her hand between Ava's legs and cupped her warm mound. It fascinated her the way Ava stood like a marble statue, the way she instantly froze.

Maddie felt in total control. The submissive nature that was being displayed by the tall, gorgeous, young, black haired beauty excited her. She kept rubbing Ava's pussy as she gently pushed her backwards until Ava was backed up against the huge desk. Maddie knelt down and yanked the baggy shorts and silk panties down to Ava's ankles. "Get on the desk!" Maddie said, almost demanding as she wrapped her arms around Ava's thighs, picked her up and sat her down on the desk then pushed her back. She worked her shorts and panties over her feet and dropped them on the floor. Ava lifted her own legs and put her feet on the desk. Without words, Maddie pushed Ava's knees apart. She stood between the parted legs looking at the small patch of black hair.

Maddie wasn't patent or gentle, she slipped a finger between the moist folds, parting the soft black hair. She rubbed up across her clit and played little circles around Ava's hard button the way she played with her own clit. Madison slipped her finger back down through the slippery wetness and pushed it into Ava's pussy. Their lips met again, the frantic kissing resumed.

Ava closed her eyes and let her head tip back, "Yessss!" she said in a soft, low voice. She desperately needed more of Maddie's attention.

Maddie's kisses moved to the pale neck that was offered. She kissed and nibbled. Ava tipped her head back further, offering her neck. She gasped, as the nibbling turned into gentle biting, teeth gripping the flesh on her neck and pulling it, followed by kisses on the bite marks.

Madison knelt down. Holding Ava's legs open she bent over and licked across the hard clit.

Ava moaned the second she felt the hot breath on her pussy and the warm tongue sliding across her clit. Maddie's fingers parting her lips, pulling her open. Maddie began licking the wet pink flesh. She had masturbated many times watching men going down on women on her laptop. Never until Ava had she wanted so desperately to go down on a girl, to lick and taste her pussy. She desperately wanted to make Ava cum again. Maddie pulled her open wider. It made Ava hold her breath, her back arched up off the desk. Maddie licking her friend's pussy, she inhaled a deep breath through her nostrils then began flicking her tongue over Ava's clit as she plunged two fingers into her. Maddie was totally lost in the moment. It seemed the only thing in the world was the pussy in front of her, the pink, deliciously wet pussy. She was driving her friend to places she had never been. She pushed her tongue as deep into the pink hole as she could and began flicking and probing while her fingers held the dark wrinkled lips parted and pulled out. They looked like butterfly wings.

A memory of the early morning flashed through her mind, the pulling and the story of aunt Connie pulling her inner lips and holding them stretched out tight while Tom pierced her.

Maddie pulled away just enough to look at the sweet pussy. She began massaging the dark wrinkled skin between her thumbs and fingers, gently pulling outward. She glanced up at Ava. Her body was becoming stiff and straight. Maddie pulled a little harder and watched Ava arch up off the desk again. She pulled harder, it was looking painful but the reaction was a sign of pure gratitude. Ava's hands with splayed fingers flat on the desk, her back arched higher, she began to quiver and whimper. Maddie pulled a little harder and began pulling the tight skin in circles, pulling it up and out to the sides then down. The harder she pulled and twisted the louder Ava whimpered. Her body began to convulse and tremble. She was coming, orgasms thundered through her. Maddie pulled the tight flesh to the sides, she buried her face between them and began sucking on the hard clit again.

Ava's world turned inside out, she struggled to make herself breathe. The orgasms were relentless. She felt her inner lips being pulled hard, knowing her little cunt was splayed and open. Yes, it felt like a cunt now, a cunt that liked being abused and used, a cunt with lips that needed to be painfully stretched and pulled, twisted and pinched. She felt the sucking move down to her entrance.

Maddie sucked and flicked her tongue into the hole, sending ripples of pure pleasure up her spine. To Ava, it felt like Maddie was tongue fucking her soul.

Half an hour later Maddie Climbed up on the desk and cuddled the sweat covered naked body.

Ava whispered "I had no idea that it could be like that! You've changed my life!"

Maddie, holding Ava in her arms, whispered back. "I want to pierce your lips down there."

Ava only giggled.

The wooden desk quickly became hard and uncomfortable. The girls got up and showered together. They dried and pampered each other with expensive lotions.

Ava said that she had an appointment with her father's lawyer in town and asked Maddie to come along. Not long after, the two girls were making their way down a flight of stairs that Maddie assumed went outside but the door at the bottom opened up into a huge garage. It was more like a museum of cars. Beautiful sports cars and big vintage sedans, a racing boat, a sailboat and several motorcycles. Maddie could see her reflection on the polished floor.

"What is this?" Maddie stood admiring a small, baby blue, sleek looking convertible.

"It's a 1956 Austin Healey, it's a 100-4. My dad and I restored it a couple of years ago."

"It's so cute!" Maddie looked at the two tiny bucket seats.

Ava smiled, "Well we can take it if you want, its really fun to drive and always turns heads. Hop in, you can drive, the keys are under the seat."

"No way, what if I wreck it? you drive!"

"You won't wreck it, get in!"

Maddie enjoyed the attention the little car drew from people as she felt her hair blowing in the wind. All the thumbs up from people kind of tickled her and Ava was right when she had said that it was fun to drive. She followed Ava's directions as they slowly drove around the mall until they finally parked in a private parking garage under a six story office building.

In the elevator, Ava pushed the top floor button. As soon as the door closed Ava turned and kissed Maddie, "Thanks for coming with me!"

The elevator stopped and the door opened. They were greeted by a receptionist that obviously knew Ava. The old white haired man, Ava's father's lawyer, got up from his desk when the girls walked into his office. He greeted them and with a wave of his hand he offered for them to take a seat.

The receptionist came in and asked if they would like coffee or anything else. They all declined. She politely excused herself and closed the office door as she left.

The old guy, John, started talking, "Ava dear, I know how hard this is for you. I remember the day you were born and how excited and proud your father was. We all loved you from the moment we saw you." He took a deep breath. "If I may? The estate is now in your hands. I feel it would be a good idea to bring on a management firm until you feel comfortable making important business decisions on your own. It's a lot to take on Ava!"

Ava in a calm voice, "I'm assuming you already have someone in mind so go ahead and hire them. Schedule a meeting for early next week so we all can get on the same page."

The old man smiled, "I expected nothing less from you sweetheart, everything is going to be fine, it will just take a little time."

Ava changed the subject. "You met my friend Maddie yesterday. If anything should happen to me I want everything to go to her and I want my dad's brother Tom taken care of!"

"I'll take care of it, I'll have the paperwork ready to sign next week at the meeting. Will Tuesday work for you?" he asked.

"Tuesday will be fine, also, I want Madison put on the payroll as my personal assistant. John only smiled when Ava told him to get Madison a company credit card.

Tuesday, early afternoon?" she asked as she stood up.

John walked around his desk and hugged Ava, "I'm very proud of you Ava!" he smiled and shook hands with Maddie. "We will see you Tuesday, and as you well know, call if you need anything."

The girls left. In the elevator Ava put her arms around Maddie. Maddie giggled as she hugged back and squeezed both Ava's butt cheeks. They decided to stroll through the mall.

As they strolled past clothing stores and restaurants, toy stores and furniture stores. People pushing babies in strollers and small groups of teenagers meandering and laughing. Ava stopped and just stood looking around. She had tears in her eyes.

"What's the matter?" Maddie asked.

Ava didn't answer for a minute, then, "I just miss my mom and dad." She raised her hands and slowly turned in a circle. "All of this doesn't mean anything to me right now. I feel lost, I need help to understand. I guess it will all work out somehow."

Maddie felt sad for her friend. She hugged her, "I love you! Tell me how I can help." She said in a soft, sincere voice.

Ava wiped a tear off her cheek, "I'll be okay, it will just take a little while." She smiled at Maddie. "Let's get out of here!" They walked back to the parking garage. Maddie got in the passenger seat, "You drive!" she told Ava, hoping that driving would take her mind off everything. She knew she needed to keep Ava busy. She knew she couldn't really comprehend what Ava was going through.

Visions of Ava sprawled out on the desk, the way she gasped and the whimpering played through Maddie's mind. How much she enjoyed pulling her open and sucking her pussy. Maddie wanted to do it some more but felt she needed to be more understanding of the situation.

As they drove along with the wind in their hair, only inches between them in the little car. Maddie reached over and put her hand on Ava's leg. Ava smiled at her and mouthed, "Thank you!"

Maddie wondered if sex wasn't possibly the key to helping Ava cope with all the responsibilities, maybe the rough sex she seemed to enjoy so much was what she really needed to get through all this.

They thoroughly enjoyed a long drive through the country. It seemed they both were content just being quiet and contemplating all that had happened in the last few days. They both needed the wind in their hair and the sun on their faces.

Just before sunset they pulled the car back into the garage. Maddie laughed as she got out of the car and stretched, "That seat is kinda hard, my butt is sore!"

Ava grinning, replied, "I'll kiss it all better! Let's go skinny dipping in the pool!"

Two weeks had passed since the two girls had come to Ava's home. It seemed Ava was becoming quieter every day.

One evening when they had settled into bed Ava started talking. "I have to confess, I've been seeing a therapist every couple of days when I go into the office. It seems I'm battling depression from the loss of my parents. My shrink asked if she could talk with you. I'm sorry if that makes you uncomfortable but would you mind?"

Maddie smiled, "I would be happy to visit with him if it will help, when?"

A slight smile spread over Ava's face, "It's a she, Dr. May Ross. Tomorrow?"

Maddie could tell the request was a little uncomfortable for Ava. She snuggled close and replied "You can give me the address and time in the morning." Maddie wrapped her arms around her friend and cuddled her tight. They drifted off to sleep with Maddie cupping one of Ava's bare breasts.

Ava was gone when Maddie woke up. She found a note next to the coffee pot.

I have an early meeting with John and the new management firm. I'll fill you in later. Dr. Ross, 11:00 am, 2317 Durango street, suite 6.

Thank you!

Xoxoxo

Two hours later Maddie was shaking hands with Dr. Ross. They chatted small talk for a few minutes, then the Dr. Got to the point. "Well, let's talk about your friend Ava. She has told me about you and her, your relationship, her aunt Connie and uncle Tom, her parents and all the business responsibilities that seem to be sucking the life out of her. In my opinion Ava is standing on the edge of a cliff. She will either step off the cliff, or turn around and climb the mountain." The Dr. Added, "You Maddie, being her best friend and lover, need to understand her needs if we are going to climb to the top of the mountain. The human brain is fragile, sometimes things that happen to people that cause them to change. In Ava's case, it appears the loss of her parents and the time she spent with her aunt and uncle have set her on a path. It's not a flaw or some kind of perverted behavior. It's a natural survival instinct.

She says that when you're rough with her it helps. The pain takes away all the sadness, anger and stress. It leaves her feeling content for a while. It's a temporary escape from the incredible amount of responsibilities that have been dumped in her lap. I honestly feel that 99 percent of people who claim to be masochistic don't really enjoy pain as much as they just enjoy the thought of it. But I'm not so sure about Ava. I'm going to go out on a limb here and ask for your help."

Maddie, feeling more concerned than ever now replied. "What can I do?"

"Well," the Dr. Paused. "Ava has expressed her desire to be submissive with you. She needs you to push her limits, but she feels that she needs you to do it to please yourself, if that makes any sense. Maddie, she needs to be submissive with you, she needs to please you and make you happy. I would like to have your cell phone number and permission to call or text you so I can convey her needs to you if she addresses them with me. Ava tells me that she has a hard time confessing her desires to you. She is afraid that she may scare you away. I'm hoping we can work as a team for a couple of months and help her climb the mountain."

Maddie didn't know what to say. "I can't be mean to her, I can't hurt her."

"I don't want you to injure her, I just want you to follow my lead from things she tells me. She has given me permission to do so, if you're willing. Some people actually do derive pleasure from a little pain. I guess what I'm trying to say is that I want you to start telling her and stop asking her."

"I will do my best to help, go ahead and call or text and I will try to do what you ask. Can I call or text you if I need advice?"

"Absolutely! And thank you for coming in." They traded numbers.

On the way home Maddie thought back on the times that Ava had the best orgasms and how content she seemed for a couple of days afterward. It was when Maddie had pulled and pinched Ava's pussy lips, when she had fingered her hard and talked dirty to her that left her convulsing and whimpering. Maybe the Dr. Was right.

Maddie pulled the little car into the garage and hit the button on the remote control, then she watched the big door close. Ava's car wasn't there yet. Still thinking about her visit with the Doctor, Madison made her way up the stairs and decided to go relax in the pool room. It had become her favorite place to relax.

She picked up her laptop and a Pepsi from the refrigerator. She spread a beach towel across the reclining lounge chair, stripped off all her clothes and sat back. She was curious about being more dominant in the bedroom. She needed ideas. Google quickly obliged her request. Lesbian femdom quickly came up. She had a choice of erotic fiction, images, and porn. She hit the images button and was instantly given pages of pictures of bound women being fucked with huge strap-on dildos, women with red lines across their butts and legs from being whipped. Picture after picture of things that didn't interest her in the least. She tapped the porn button. There were pages of porn videos that didn't interest her. She searched for labia piercing, then images. It was surprising how delicate some piercings were. She began scrolling down, looking at every picture, then a picture of how Ava had described her aunt Connie came up.

A woman had big, thick rings in her inner labia, she was pulling them and holding herself open. The next picture was the same woman but she was standing and had weights hanging from the rings. Her lips were hanging stretched down several inches. She had a smile on her face that looked like she was really enjoying it, like it honestly felt good and not just some porn star with a faux smile plastered on her face.

Maddie hit the link below the image. Within seconds she was watching a video of the same woman, she was standing with her legs parted, the large rings dangling from her inner lips. Some other women came into view, she began hanging weights on the rings, one after the other, she hung weights and gently let them down, the flesh stretching further with each new weight until at last every ring had a weight hanging from it. The sounds of pleasure that came from the woman seemed sincere as the woman on her knees began giving her orders. "Spread your feet apart, wider!" Then, "Make them swing back and forth," the woman began swinging the heavy weights by moving her hips. It appeared that she was enjoying the feeling of it all. The woman kneeling reached up and began rubbing between the stretched flesh, obviously rubbing the woman's clit and fingering her. The standing woman began to whimper, her legs began trembling.

A noise caught Maddie's attention, looking up she saw Ava coming into the pool room. She closed her laptop and greeted her friend. "I'm glad you're home! Good day?" she smiled and made no attempt to cover herself.

Ava smiled back "God you're sexy! what a wonderful thing to come home to!" Ava started undressing as she walked across the room, she left a trail of clothes and was naked by the time she reached the pool. She walked down the steps into the warm water, rolled over on her back and let her ears dip below the water. Her breasts, toes and face were the only things that showed above the blue water.

Maddie, admiring the gorgeous young body floating in front of her, said to herself, "Your pretty fucking hot yourself!" She sat up and enjoyed the view for a minute before getting in the pool too.

Maddie slowly dog paddled across the pool until she was next to Ava. She slipped her hand under Ava's head, lifted it slightly and planted her lips on Ava's mouth. Standing in the shallow end of the pool Maddie pushed her tongue into Ava's mouth, her left hand found the firm young breasts of the body that floated prone below her. She played circles around a nipple with her fingers. Ava's hand caressing the back of the hand that was now pinching her nipple. The pinching slowly got harder and harder until it was making her hold her breath.

Maddie broke the kiss but kept eye contact as she slid her hand from the breast, down across the tight, flat stomach and didn't stop until she had cupped the dark mound between Ava's legs. "I'm going to shave your pussy tonight!" She whispered as she kissed the soft lips that were still wet with her own saliva.