Maddie's Treasure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Vivian stood up but kept her hand on the butt plug.

Ava's business world and stress was nonexistent as she rubbed circles over her clit while Vivian stood watching and gently twisting the plug in her ass with a gentle fucking motion. Ava's body began twitching.

Ava seemed incoherent. Vivian reached down and pulled Ava's hands away from her pussy. "That's enough for now!"

Ava's eyes seemed to focus on Vivian.

"Are you okay?" Vivian asked.

Ava only nodded.

"That's good for now, get down, it's time to have a good look at Madison's pussy." Vivian said, turning her attention to Maddie.

Ava cautiously climbed off the bar. She stood catching her breath as she watched Vivian step in front of Madison. Vivian, looking into Madison's eyes as she lifted her legs and put her feet up on the bar. Madison leaned back and put her hands behind herself on the bar with her elbows locked holding herself up. Vivian smiled as she pushed Madison's knees apart. Looking down at the trimmed bush that covered Maddie's pussy. Vivian reached down and without warning, she pushed her middle finger into Maddie's slippery, wet pussy and began fingering her. It surprised Madison, she jerked, It made Vivian giggle.

"Come Ava, come closer, I want to show you something." Vivian moved a little to the side and made room so they both could be between Madison's feet. Ava stood watching Vivian's hand moving. It was obvious that she was fingering Madison.

Vivian stopped and pulled her hand away. "You do it! She has a nice little cunt, it's wet and hungry. Finger her, use two fingers." Vivian said in a bit of a cold, demanding tone. Ava slowly reached down and brushed her fingers through the hair.

Vivian picked up a bottle of lube from her collection of toys. She flipped the lid open with her thumb. "You don't have to be so gentle, it's a cunt and cunts don't always need to be pampered. Finger her!"

Ava thought about what Vivian had said about girth. She remembered Madison telling her not long after they met how much she liked the way Les left her sore. Ava slipped two fingers into Madison and began fingering her. Madison's reaction clearly showed that she was enjoying it.

Vivian reached over and squeezed a stream of lube at the top of Madison's pussy and across Ava's fingers. Then she reached over and began rubbing Madison's clit with four flat fingers. Maddie's head yanked back. Vivian was not being gentle. Vivian began patting her four fingers right on Maddie's clit. "Another finger Ava, three fingers, and then four, get that cunt lubed up, fuck it! You don't need to be soft!" Vivian barked.

Then she said, "Here, let me show you."

Ava pulled her hand away. She watched Vivian parting the hair, then she pulled Maddie's labia open with her finger and thumb from her left hand. Vivian drizzled more lube between the parted lips.

"Now put all four of your fingers together and tuck your thumb between them. Like this!" Vivian sat the lube bottle down and raised her hand. Madison and Ava watched as Vivian held her hand up. She put the tips of her four fingers together then tucked her thumb in with them. Madison was beginning to wonder how far this was going to go. She watched Ava copy what Vivian was doing. When Vivian was satisfied she held Ava's hand and drizzled more lube on it. Then parting the puffy lips again Vivian drizzled more lube between them.

"Try that, and don't worry, if it gets to be too much she will let you know. Now finger her and stretch her little cunt, open it up!"

Ava touched the tips of her fingers between Madison's lips that Vivian was holding open. She moved down until she felt the soft opening. Madison's eyes rolled back as she felt herself being opened up. The tips of Ava's fingers easily slipped into her.

Vivian began patting her clit again.

"Oh my Gawd! That's amazing!" Madison said as she looked into Ava's eyes.

Vivian smiled, "Now start fucking that little cunt Ava, fuck it, don't make love to it, fuck it!" Ava pushed her fingers in deeper, she began twisting them a little. She watched the pink flesh stretching tight but Madison didn't flinch. She began a fucking motion, in and out, twisting, pushing harder.

"Madison's mouth dropped open, her eyes closed tight.

"That's it! Now take your time but don't let up, keep fucking her like that!" Vivian said as she squeezed more lube on Ava's fingers, across her knuckles and the back of her hand.

Madison was obviously still liking it. Ava pushed harder, then pulling out only a little then back in deeper. Ava could feel the tight flesh opening up a little more. She was now pushing her hand in to her knuckles then out to her fingertips and back in.

Vivian still patting her swollen clit.

Madison knew that she was about to come. She could feel it building, growing closer and closer. She reached down with one hand and grasped Ava's wrist. Ava thought Madison wanted her to stop but to her surprise, Madison pulled on her arm.

Vivian said, "You're almost there Ava, keep going, keep it up, don't let up! She wants it all, she wants to feel your hand in her cunt, go ahead and push it and make a fist when it goes in, push it all in, make a fist and don't stop fucking her, don't stop!"

Ava pushed a little harder, she watched her knuckles disappearing into her lover's hungry cunt.

Madison's body went stiff. She seemed to literally suck Ava's hand into herself.

Vivian reached into her stuff and found a small finger vibrator.

Vivian had been in Madison's shoes before. She had been sexually used and she had willingly submitted to the sexual whims of others. She had been bound in ropes, humiliated, fucked and fisted hard in front of crowds of people. This was child's-play to her.

Vivian slipped the finger vibrator on her finger and turned it on. The noise was soft as it buzzed on her finger.

Madison's body was trembling. Ava was grinning. She couldn't believe how hard Maddie was squeezing her hand. It was all mind boggling, intimate, yet it gave her a feeling of complete power over her lover. The slightest movement of her hand caused Madison's body to shudder.

Vivian said, "Don't stop fucking her Ava, rock your fist up and down and keep it moving in and out, fuck her, make her cum."

Vivian pressed the little vibrator on Maddie's clit. The vibrating instantly sent orgasmic ripples of pleasure up Madison's spine "Cum my little angel, cum for us!" Vivian said as she held the vibrator on the throbbing clit.

Madison's eyes rolled back, her body convulsed uncontrollably. She fell back across the bar, her arms waved and fingers splayed then clenched into fists. A slight scream escaped her lips. Ava stopped moving out of concern.

Vivian, almost yelling, "Don't stop now Ava, fuck her harder, she is just coming, don't fucking stop now!"

Ava smiled. It was unbelievable. The moment she began plunging her fist in and out of the clenching cunt again Madison trembling from her head to her toes. She began mumbling incoherently. Her hands reaching down, as if trying to hold off some evil monster. Vivian pushed them away and held the vibrator in place. Ava kept rolling her fist around and plunging in and out.

Madison's convulsing began to slow to an occasional twitch. Drool leaked from her mouth.

"That should do it!" Vivian said. She pulled the little vibrator off Maddie's clit and said, "Ok, pull your hand out very slowly, take your time and just go slow."

Ava relaxed her fist, it was tight but slowly it seemed the clenching cunt began to let go. She watched the flesh stretching again as her knuckles slipped out. Her heart was beating fast. It was an incredible experience.

It took a few minutes for Madison to mumble anything that made sense.

Vivian grinning at Ava, whispered, "I'd like to see Les compete with that!" They both snickered.

Ava knew that this was the beginning of something much bigger, much more intimate. Yes, Vivian did take them to the next level. Ava knew it was only a matter of time until she herself would probably be drooling all over herself with Maddie's arm hanging out of her own cunt. the thought was exciting.

They helped Madison off the bar. When she had caught her breath they all three climbed into the spa. Vivian slept with Ava and Madison that night. They all were deliciously sore the next morning.