All Comments on 'Madison's Changing Life Pt. 17'

by heavyandhorny

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

So good! If Madison + Emma sex happens, I hope it is the most intense, long sex scene you've ever written. If they don't hook up, this story will have been the worst blue balls ever.

This whole story has been incredible and I really want to read about those two going at it in the raunchiest ways possible as often as they can.

And Tina using this as the ultimate leverage against Madison to basically enslave her for life seems a likely step that would be absolutely amazing to see, well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Fuck you.

You want us to believe she wouldn’t be in jail for what she did in class and with her students? You want us to believe that no one would tell someone and that a parent wouldn’t smell a multi-million dollar payday and all it would take is done manufactured outrage and Madison is in prison sucking prison cunt.

Go fuck yourself you piece of shit.

heavyandhornyheavyandhornyover 2 years agoAuthor

Chapter 18 is currently being posted on my Patreon

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This was so anticlimactic.

After such a built-up of a great series, I hoped for more

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

this chapter not as exciting as the others but still a good chapter. It leaves a lot of possibilities. Is this the last chapter now that she knows it was Tina. Or is still changing, from victim to villain after all she has had plenty of fantasies about Emma. or after admitting to Tina she still wants to be told what to do does Tina go from blackmailer to Mistress? Or does she change into a submissive blackmailer Hopefully we won't have to wait to long to find out. Pappasleaze!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Continue with Emma

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Keep it going with Madison blackmailing Emma. Keep Jess involved

trianetrianeover 2 years ago

I hope you continue with this story! It's been exciting to see Madison develop into a more and more wanton slut, and this short chapter really feels quite anti-climactic, especially in comparison. Nothing particularly exotic or wild even occurred here, so I'm really hoping that you're just setting the table to continue it with mom pushing her daughter's limits and slutting her up!

kevin_55kevin_55over 2 years ago

Great Story please continue with Emma!

heavyandhornyheavyandhornyover 2 years agoAuthor

Just letting you all know that chapter is up on my patreon, and I'm posting parts of chapter 19 too as I get it done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Let us see chapter 18 on literotica. Get Emma and Jess together

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

When do we get chapters 18/19???

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

GREAT! When do we get Chapter 18?

heavyandhornyheavyandhornyover 2 years agoAuthor

I'm going to be posting Chapter 18 now, so it should be up in a couple of days. Chapter 19 and 20 are the end and are up on my Patreon right now.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userheavyandhorny@heavyandhorny
An update for anyone reading this. I lost all of my previous work and then lost the desire to write. But I'm back writing a little now. I am struggling a little with ideas so if you have some post comments on the stories. I'll read them. Currently working on a new chapter of ...

story TAGS