All Comments on 'Maggie's Letter to Her Readers'

by thesecretslut

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
Steve150177Steve150177almost 4 years ago
You can enable readers pay to read your stories.

Tefler, who is writing (HERE) "Three Square Meals" now which is up to ch 130,

has a Patreon account and charges $1 per chapter to read it a month or 2 before he puts it here for free.

I think I read that he earns about $5000/month from that.

His chapters HERE have over 20,000 views in the initial weeks and up to 80,000 views over a few years.

AlaskaSubHubAlaskaSubHubalmost 4 years ago
Well done!

I love your writing. I am so happy you decided to write your own stories, and I find them incredibly erotic. I too, was a little frustrated that I couldn't find exactly the story that turned me on the most and that was what finally got me to try my hand at writing. Keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Thanks for sharing

Your writing has brought me great pleasure. You have wonderful way of creating the scene and delivering it. I would love to be able take part in helping Maggie live out her fantasy. I check back often for updates. Please continue to write.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
You're a great Wordsmith, keep writing!

Wow really enjoy your writing, I can see your vision pop right out of your written words into my minds eye. You really have a talent. Keep writing and developing your skills!

1) To raise money publish your work on an e book sites such as amazon or one of the others. Consider writing in some other genres for publication as well. But don't stop this one, it's hot and well written. Erotic is sold on Amazon.

2) Look at doing some writing for local publications or blogs, etc. Write a report on a topic that is of interest to you and submit it to a blog that supports your point of view.

3) To fulfill some of your fantasies you might look at participating on Chaturbate, rumor has it ladies make good money from tips there masturbating on their webcam. Check it out watch some of the other models there. Make sure to use a VPN. And wear a mask over your eyes to help conceal your identity.

4) Be careful with making your fantasies reality, especially to raise money. You could end up in a very bad place and a slave. People disappear all the time in our Country never to be heard from again. Be careful. Check out youtube for stories of young folks being sex trafficked to raise your awareness of situations. You're very intelligent, but that doesn't mean you can't be fooled or drugged.

Don't know what you're planning on studying at school, but I do hope one of your minors at least will be creative writing, you have a real talent and from all of your work here, I think you have a bright future in that. It's a tough field, but you have something special. I see you have a new chapter, so I'll wrap this up and go enjoy reading that.

Keep writing and enjoy your fantasies!!

If you decide to be an exhibitionist on a webcam, be sure to advertise in your writing, I'm sure a bunch of folks would login to see you!

thesecretslutthesecretslutalmost 4 years agoAuthor

So to update people here and hopefully this is allowed. I have started a Patreon account, it has 20 people so far and the next chapter have already been scheduled to post soon. I am looking into publishing and already found an amazing artist for the cover once I figure that all out. Thank you for all of the support especially in this crazy time in the world it means well the world to me. Love you all, Maggie.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Continue Posting?

Will you continue posting on this site or just patreon?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
in your patreon

the nude picture show your face?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Where to find?

Under what name are you listed on Patreon?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

well written, thanks!

billy_campbellbilly_campbellover 2 years ago

Fabulous Maggie! Thanks for sharing all that personal information. It's nice knowing where a writer is coming from in their stories. Knowing some personal information makes the story more pleasing and exciting. Thanks again girl!

Billy

firmbutgentlefirmbutgentleover 1 year ago

A lovely introduction. Nice to meet you, Maggie, and looking forward to … seeing more of you.

babaloo92babaloo92about 1 year ago

Good to meet you Maggie. Were you really 18 when this all came about?

WhatsLoveGotToDoWithItWhatsLoveGotToDoWithIt10 months ago

Reading what you wrote here reminded me about my exhibitionist side having done some of the things you have by showing myself or masterbating in front of a window or driving with my pants off and touching my cocktail with the chance someone seeing me. The difference is that I'm a man. But what really makes me get off is the possibility I may be seen and the fantasy of having that person maybe enjoying. You're definitely not alone.

Paul4playPaul4play5 months ago

Nice to meet you!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userthesecretslut@thesecretslut
Update: I have two books published on Smashwords! My books are currently on sale at https://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/TheSecretSlut Since I was recently laid off from my retail position and need to keep saving money for college the rest of my chapters will be posted on ...