Magic Dress - Sam Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Back in the hotel, Ken checked in and took his suitcase to his room. He came down and we had a coffee while Marie told us about Sheffield. Then she asked how his wife was.

"Very well, thank you. And very happy. That's because she's having an affair," he remarked calmly.

"Oh," said Marie. "I guess that means you are free to do what you want on holiday."

"I intend to," was the reply.

Finally, Marie stood up and said "There is a table booked for seven on our room number. Now we girls must go and get ready, and we'll see you later, Ken."

Back in the room she said "Ken certainly scrubs up well. His wife is a fool to let a handsome man like that get away, don't you think?"

"Yes, he is good looking," I said trying to be in my new persona.

"Well," she remarked, "a bit of flirting might do you both good. Now let's get ready."

It was fairly easy for me, because the green dress was ideal. Marie took a little longer. Her makeup seemed rather more going out than dinner in our hotel. She had quite a short skirt and a skimpy top, showing her boobs to advantage. She also had very high heels.

It was a quarter to seven when she said "Enjoy your evening, Sam. I'll see you later."

"What do you mean?"

"I'm going out on the town. You have a date with Ken. It's about time you did. You do look pretty, you know, and he is handsome. You make a great couple."

She went to leave the room.

"What," I spluttered. "What am I supposed to do?"

"Just have a date," she said with a smile.

"Like me," she added.

"Stop!" I called. "What do you mean, who is it?"

"Marcus," she answered. "He was one of my classmates and still lives in Sheffield. He's very handsome."

She smiled and watched my face fall.

"Don't worry, darling. He's totally gay, so my honour is safe. We'll just pretend we're students again."

And she left.

And came back a moment later.

"Of course, your honour is up for grabs. Ken has a double room, not a twin one, in case he gets lucky. Please at least let him snog you!"

And this time she really went.

I didn't know what else to do, so went down to the restaurant where I could see Ken already sitting. Somehow the green dress gave me confidence, and I walked as ladylike as I could to him. He stood up, kissed me on the cheek, and held a chair for me.

In hindsight it was a wonderful experience. I was sitting there in makeup and feminine regalia, being appreciated by a very nice (and good-looking) man. I was not merely dressed as a woman in safe company of similar people. I was out in the world and being treated as one by a man. A man who seemed to find me attractive and interesting.

At the same time, I was terrified. And I think I now understand something of what women feel on a date. Of course, us men are worried and embarrassed that we might make a fool of ourselves, and seem to think that the women are sitting there self-assured, criticising our blunders. In truth we were both nervous.

But I did not feel like a man in a dress. I really was Samantha. Maybe it was a bit like crossing a rope bridge across a gorge. Worrying but exhilarating, and you feel so glad afterwards.

Again, looking back, I am so glad for having done it. I might have been quaking, but in a feminine way!

We talked and I have very little idea about what we said. He said I was very pretty and how he liked my dress, and I said how I liked him. That's about it. I don't remember what we ate.

When it came for coffee, Ken said "Why not come to my room for coffee?" and I said "OK."

He took my arm as we went to the lift, and when the door closed, he kissed me lightly on the lips.

I don't remember a kiss ever being so thrilling. But also worrying. Where was I going? And how far?

In his room he took me in his arms and kissed me passionately. He is bigger than me, and I just gave myself up to it with no regrets.

He let go and sat on the bed.

"I can't do this," he said.

"What?" I asked, still standing in my high heels.

"Dating," he said. "It's been too long, and I don't really want it. Marie made me promise to at least give you a snog. Will that do?"

I sat down beside him, and held his hand.

"Me too," I said, and gave him a kiss on the cheek. "That will do nicely, and it was a nice experience, but I'm too old for dating, and I don't really want to."

He squeezed my hand.

"How about a couple of drinks in the bar?"

"Best idea yet!"

We went back down and had a nice time a man and a woman chatting. He told me about his work and some of his life, and I did the same, but always as a woman. We had different interests, but we got on. I appreciated the man more, and we liked each other.

It wasn't late, but he took me to my room.

"Well, give my regards to Deirdre tomorrow. Marie said you're having breakfast at eight. Good night then."

I looked at him expectantly.

He kissed me lightly on the lips.

"Thank you for a perfect evening," I said, and kissed him back, before going in.

CHAPTER 10

I was already in my nightdress and in bed when Marie came in. She had obviously been sweating, so went for a shower.

"How are you, love?" I asked when she came out.

"Shagged out!" she answered, then laughed. "I'm only joking, dummy."

She kissed me on the nose. "Now tell your sister all the details of your hot date!"

I went through the story and she listened attentively.

"So what have you learned about Ken and Deirdre, do you think?"

"That they're both nice people," I said.

"And you? How do you like being dated? Did it get your female juices going?"

I had to think.

"Yes, in a way. It was lovely to be treated that way and have a man say I was pretty, especially as I knew he meant it. And being kissed like that was quite something, but I don't think we'll do it again, and I would hate to go out looking for it. But yes, it made me feel like a woman. You were right, as you were with the makeup in Bangkok and Girl for the Day. It was something I needed, but didn't know it. How do you do it?"

"I'm your clever sister," she replied smugly. "And don't you forget it!"

We snuggled down and were soon asleep.

As planned, we met Deirdre for breakfast. She was excited but nervous about the week ahead. We did not talk about last night.

The first stop was a hair and beauty salon where we were given manicures, pedicures, general maintenance and makeup makeover. But the best thing was clip-on hair extensions, giving us long flowing hair instead of a wig! Marie had to help us remove them at night and put them on in the morning - another part of why women take so long to get ready!

We showed ourselves off in the Winter Gardens and had a light lunch before taking the Supertram through some nice countryside to the end of the line, a village called Halfway! Back to the Crystal Peaks shopping centre to look at clothes and just be women shopping.

To describe the rest of the week would be like a tourist advertisement, but was not so much what we were doing as what we were being: women 24 hours a day! We walked in the Botanical Gardens and in various shopping centres. We had a guided tour of the Town Hall. We travelled the tram network to rest our feet, and observe the world and the people in it, marking out good-looking men and women with particularly nice or particularly bad clothes. Marie took us to the Glass Museum, actually within one of the university buildings, and to other more or less cultural places.

When Marie had said she was going out on the town, she was not kidding. Things had changed since she was a student, so her gay friend had showed her likely places where we might have a drink and a meal or even a dance and not offend the other customers by our extreme age (over 30) or dress sense. One was having a ladies' night which meant lots of people in female clothes dancing together, and who cares about the details? In another, he actually had a couple of men friends who were significantly younger than us, but were prepared to drink and dance with us. I have no idea if they were gay or not, but they treated us well, and made us feel good.

None of us had been to the theatre for probably decades, but we saw a show and a play at two of the theatres.

When our resistance was low, we were dragged into a lingerie shop and fitted for new bras, by a woman who tutted at our old ones. The new ones were prettier and more comfortable. The pedicure meant that we were not ashamed to go into shoe shops. I bought some sandals, while Deirdre bought some court shoes with bows.

It soon seemed so normal to dress and do the things that women do that I forgot about it. I was just Samantha out with my friends, but feeling rather good. Maybe a little sexy in a quiet way. I liked my clothes, I liked my makeup, I liked myself. And I liked the company, and just being out and about.

But it did not last for ever, and it was Ken and Samuel who paid the bills after breakfast. Ken didn't have to say how grateful he was, but he said it anyway.

Finally, Marie asked us a clever question. "How did you like your holiday in the land of femininity? Would you come again? Would you stay?"

I thought carefully.

"It's been a wonderful place to visit, and I'd like to go often, but I don't think I would want to live there."

"I would," said Ken, simply.

CHAPTER 11

Once again, Marie had known me better than I knew myself. Yes, I wanted makeup. Yes, I wanted nice clothes. Yes, I wanted to act and be treated as a woman all day. But not all the time. It was more than a hobby. I was seriously a fan of women and felt privileged to be one for a little while, at least in my mind. It was strangely satisfying to know that I had a wardrobe of lovely things, and would be enjoying them sometimes. Yet I continued to be a man and a husband, perhaps a better one.

"You know, I think I find you sexier as a woman than a man," she remarked one evening having made me up in one of the more glamorous outfits. "Like the ladyboys turned us both on."

"How do you mean?" I asked.

"I'll show you," she said and lay back on the bed pulling up her nightdress. She then fingered herself to a beautiful orgasm. I didn't ask, I just took down my panties and fucked her hard!

"Like that," she said.

Often the makeup was just enough for me. It somehow helped me to relax. Marie said it was because I was so pretty: I fancied myself as the fantasy woman I was thinking about when I fucked her! Perhaps. Although Jenny Lind might have been in my thoughts, as we both knew.

As some men retreat into a shed or a study, I retreated into the land of femininity - a nice place to visit. This was often just sitting watching TV together in casual home clothes of the female sort, but in makeup. Just a top and slacks. Sometimes the Thai dressing gown. Watching programmes about cooking and clothing or nature. I spent as much of the weekend as possible as Samantha, wearing a dress at least some of the time, as we got on with the trivial chores and matters of life. It was the very ordinariness of it that was so relaxing and satisfying.

We had a great sex life, though we were not doing it often. I fucked her at least once a week, and she promised me that she fingered herself often. She didn't want a vibrator. I believe she was not thinking about men when she did, and hope it was sometimes about Samantha. But Jenny Lind would have my blessing.

I loved it when she glammed me up and I tucked my tackle away for a revealing outfit. That was good in itself, but what was best was when she excused herself, went upstairs and came back later looking happy. I felt so sexy and attractive it was delicious! Not seeing it, but thinking about what I had caused for the woman I loved made me so happy. (I couldn't manage being tucked away for very long so we only did it for an hour or two, and never away from home.)

Very occasionally we sneaked out when we thought the neighbours would not see, and drove to some place further away. In the warm weather I loved being in a summer dress in the country or park. At other times, it was good just being lost amongst other women in shopping streets or centres.

CHAPTER 12

We got an email from Deirdre inviting us to dinner and a stayover at a new address in Chester. They had taken over a little guest house. The invitation was of course to Samantha and Marie.

Our next-door neighbour saw us as we got into the car, and waved a little uncertainly. I didn't care. (But on the way back we thought we might actually tell both sets of neighbours, as they are nice people.)

Deirdre was looking better than ever, and Anne was beaming. She had something to tell us.

"You saved our marriage!"

"In the important ways Ken and Deirdre are just the same, though I didn't see it. I think Ken was never totally happy as a man, though he tried his best as a husband and father. We neither of us knew what the problem was, and I thought it was me. I put on weight and started the menopause and we almost never had sex. I was unhappy thinking I was unattractive. He was unhappy because he couldn't manage it and because I was unhappy."

"Somehow he started putting on my clothes. I didn't understand that it gave him comfort and thought he was some kind of pervert, so was thinking of divorce. I suppose deep down we both knew we loved each other, so it never came to that, but we started having separate lives. That's when I met Jim, and we ended up having sex."

"As we're all girls together, I can be blunt. After the menopause, I thought I would forget about sex, but I found myself thinking about it even more. I tried a vibrator, but what I needed was cock. Cock with a sweaty man attached. A man who would appreciate me in general male way, saying I had a nice outfit, not analysing my clothes like a woman would. I had love from Ken. Jim gave me his lust, which certainly cheered me up."

"I wouldn't want him as a husband, but as a lover, he's perfect!"

"Marie's phone calls made me understand about Deirdre, and what to do about it. Ken was just living for his time as Deirdre, and we came to an agreement where we both got what we needed, but kept each other."

"I have always wanted to run a business like this guest house, so when we got the chance, it also meant my husband could be Deirdre full time. Jim is a self-employed plumber and electrician, so joined us for funding, and moved here as well. He keeps the building and me well-maintained."

Deirdre cut in. "Jim is great. I couldn't imagine a better lover for Anne, and I am so glad she gets what she needs. It's not just sex: he takes her out and treats her properly, but does not live with us."

Anne took over. "Boyfriend, not husband. And we are all three very busy, so there is not much domestic time to watch TV and such like we used to. Deirdre records Coronation Street, and I record East Enders to watch later."

"I hope Jim will take Deirdre out on dates once she has finished her treatment."

We were interested to know about this.

"I've been taking hormones," said Deirdre. "I hope you can see the difference." We could, and said so. "The next stage is some boobs and a face job. I'll be getting rid of the tackle, of course, but the face is what I want most, though it will cost. This is what a surgeon thinks he can achieve."

It was Ken's face, plus added cut lines and a photoshopped one to show the expected result. It was amazing, but somehow familiar.

"It's the eyes," said Marie excitedly. "She's got Jenny Lind's eyes! Just changing the chin will make a big difference!"

It was true: Ken was a handsome man, but Deidre could make a pretty woman. No wonder she was so keen!

It was all going to take some years, of course. The NHS would pay for most of it apart from the face, but there was waiting time and a business to run. Nevertheless, Deirdre and Anne had high hopes, for which we were glad.

They planned to advertise the guest house as LGBT friendly for people visiting Chester, and the university had already put them on a list of approved accommodation for visitors. We were invited to stay any time, and enjoy the city.

Back home we discussed our little adventure. I had not been aware of how much Marie had done quietly, and told her truthfully how amazing I thought she was.

"Just hypothetically," I asked. "If I became Samantha full-time, would you take a lover?"

"I'm not like Anne," she said. "I don't need a cock while I've got my fingers and a glamorous ladyboy husband! Why do you ask?"

"Well," I said. "I've been thinking. Femininity is a nice place for a holiday. And maybe a place to live when I retire."

12