Magic Potion: Roseville

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Jim," Bob says again, unable to get his attention.

"Huh?" He jolts upright in his chair and looks around, trying to not look like he'd been in a major daydream.

"Buddy, we're going out for a drink, want to join us?"

He stares at his watch - five-o-five. "Nah, got some things to do at home."

Jim quickly gathers his briefcase and follows Bob and Mike to the elevator.

"Should join us," Mike begs.

"Another time, sorry."

The front door is still closing as he holds her card and is dialing.

"Lori? Yeah, it's Jim. We met...."

"Good, I was hoping you'd remember."

"Great, Maxwell's in half an hour. Can't wait."

He hangs up and quickly showers, changes his suit for something more casual.

Maxwell's is a popular bar and restaurant not far from his house. He only waits a few minutes before she walks across the parking lot towards him with a warm smile filling her face. The short dress dangles just below where he imagines her stump ends, though it seems possible the stump is shorter than yesterday. The wide belt accents her waist and shape of her breasts. The high heal shoe nicely shows off her lower leg.

"Hey handsome," she coos, and then pecks a kiss on his lips.

"I hated having that kiss end yesterday."

"Me too-o. But there's tonight." She snickers, as if she is planning more than just a kiss. "Still up for a meal first?"

"You make me want to skip to dessert." He laughs. "Yeah, I'd like a burger and to get to know you."

"Just so you understand I'm a little randy after yesterday."

"Yeah? We'll have to take care of that."

She looks down at his trousers and notices the bulge. "Oh-h, yeah-h."

The restaurant is not yet crowded and they find a table next to the wall away from others. He pushes the chair forward as she sits then he leans her crutches against the wall.

"A gentleman, score five bonus points." She giggles.

He takes her hand and intertwines their fingers. For a long moment of silence, he stares into her eyes.

"Do you approve?" she asks.

"For sure."

They order drinks and burgers with fries. The older female server leaves.

She smiles a moment. "You know we can be honest with each other, no need to hide our feelings about wanting to be amputees. Probably if we didn't share those feelings, we wouldn't be interested in getting to know each other. Right?"

He shakes his head. "I don't know, you 'are' very sexy." He shakes his head again, still staring. "You're right. I once made the mistake of marrying a woman that didn't know about 'or' understand my feelings once she learned. In fact, she walked out the door that same day."

She squeezes his hand lightly, rocking it back and forth a few times. "Yeah, been there, done that. I'm over him and the others, just in case we happen to click."

"Tell me all about how you lost your leg."

"I haven't really 'lost' it. I just don't have it most of the time."

"Huh?"

She tells him about the book and potion in the blue bottle. "I usually have it as a short stump, sometimes at the hip, occasionally just above the knee."

"You can vary...."

"Yes, or have multiple limbs off, if you're into that. I could be legless for you." She chuckles.

"Basically, I just want my left leg off. Most of it."

"I'm easy, just so it is above the knee. I've played with other limbs, both legs, an arm, you know."

"Okay, let's get married." He laughs.

"Maybe...."

"Just kidding, kind of."

"I know, but I know you kind of aren't and I don't mind thinking about such things. I've been alone 'and' married and I like being with someone, especially if they happen to share my feeling about stumps. Until yesterday, I didn't know there really was someone like you."

"This could be a whirlwind romance. Hold on tight."

"Baby, I'm ready and willing. Please me in bed later.... I'll give you an E-ticket ride."

"Disneyland talk, right?"

"Yeah-h, one ticket, as many rides as you want." She snickers. "It's been too long for me."

-

The kiss begins as the door clicks shut, Lori's stump rubbing against the bulge in his trousers. Her fingers caress his face as her head moves around searching for the perfect position. Their tongues dart and bat. Hands pull at clothes until little is covered. Soon they are on the floor of the foyer; him kissing down her front, pulling at her panties with his lips. A finger leads his lips until they are both over her opening. She spreads her thighs wide, bending her back, lifting her hips, and grinding against his face.

His lips are tight around her bud and her moans begin. At first, soft and gentle, then more frequent and loud, as her leg drapes over his shoulder, the foot arched reaching for the ceiling. The race for pleasure and release is on.

"Ah-h, Jim-m," she roars, his fingers filling the wet opening, his tongue mopping all the wetness pouring from it.

She drags his hips closer to her face. "So many ways to have each other." Her mouth takes most of his shaft in a single greedy gulp. Her head bobbing and weaving as it moves up and down. Her lips tighten, milking him for all he has. All too quickly, his streams flood her throat; she gulps without protest until he has no more.

"Now we can take our time, the basic need over," she assures him, wiping her mouth with the back of her hand. She straddles his hips, the lingering erection deep inside. Her hair whips his face as she rides him, her hips rocking, her back with an occasional deep sway.

"Hmmm, so, so-o good," she stammers, another orgasm finished.

"We could try other places in the house."

"Or just move a few more feet from the door?" She snickers.

-

"I'm feeling under the weather," Jean says then hangs the phone up. She had specified early morning delivery and the man had just driven away.

She rests the opened box in her lap and rolls across the living room to the couch. After a moment of thought, she remains in the wheelchair. Her feet are bare and the short skirt hides little of her thighs. The descriptions of how much to use and how to press the needle into the skin seem natural just from reading the book a million times. Just a few hours at first, she assures herself, filling the syringe and putting the blue bottle on the low table. She takes the bottle and adds more, enough for six hours. "What the hell?" she mumbles aloud. The syringe feels comfortable in her fingers as if she'd been using it for a long time.

There is a small prick as the needle first touches the skin, but with a little pressure, it slips into the thigh until buried to the hilt. She anxiously presses the plunger without fear the leg will never return.

She refills the syringe as the leg vanishes leaving a small rounded mound. She moves it a little then does the same on the other thigh. "No regrets," she whispers aloud, at last sitting in her wheelchair with no legs and no lap. She stares for a while, satisfied with the results. The syringe and bottle sit on the table as she rolls away.

Through the house she rolls, stopping in each room to do various things. Of course, it is not the first time she has done this, just the first time without her legs. It is different, better, and she is happy.

-

Lori rides Jim as the morning light filters past the curtains. Their left legs missing for another few minutes, they continue the nightlong orgy of sex in every position they can think of.

"Don't know which...." Jim mumbles, unable to say much as his orgasm waits just below the surface.

"I'd have to say you sucking my pussy, but sucking your cock a close second."

She falls forward resting her hands on his shoulders, her back arched, her head back with mouth open, she moans loudly and repeatedly again as she pounds franticly against him.

"I'll fall asleep at work," she groans as she pulls off him then stands, her leg back. "Let's shower so I can go."

"Will you come back tonight?"

"Oh, hell yeah. No doubt that was a night of the kind of quality fucking I've never had." She laughs. "We keep that up and they'll never pull us apart."

-

Jean rolls into the garage, no steps in the way, the only modification to her house. Always before, she had feet and knew she cheated as she used them to transfer into the car and load the wheelchair. Now they are not there and she takes her time, plotting each move so she will not fall and hurt herself. It takes longer, but as she closes the car door and hears the garage door begin to open, there's an unexpected sense of satisfaction, one that heightens the reality of her not having legs.

"Way to go," she says aloud to herself, pushing down on the hand control, feeling the car begin to move backwards.

A red light ahead, she press against the hand control and the car comes to a stop. It seems so right to be stopping and going using her hand rather than her feet.

Half an hours drive and she stops in a parking space at the end of the row so there is extra space to unload her wheelchair. One day she will have a placard for parking in a handicapped space. For now, this technique will be fine.

A woman kindly holds the door open to the large variety store and she rolls past, thanking her.

"You make it look so easy," the woman says. "It makes me want to get one."

Jean knows the woman is teasing, but she wonders as she rolls along the smooth vinyl floor of the store. The woman is a little older, but nice looking with a nice body. For a moment, Jean fantasizes about them both without legs and in bed together like one of the stories in the book.

She takes her time exploring the clothing section, holding very short skirts against her knowing they all would be perfect for her without legs. In the lingerie section, she looks at panties of all kinds and colors. In no rush, she lingers and even looks at a few thongs.

"You'd be sexy in that," a female voice says. Jean looks up to find the same woman standing close. They smile and the woman holds a low-cut, hip-hugger panty up. "Or this one."

"I usually don't wear panties, but...."

"Me either." The woman gives her a long slow look, her eyes obviously taking her in, especially her lack of legs. "Forgive me."

"No, I don't mind. My name's Jean."

"Cindy," she says, extending a hand missing most of the ring finger. "A little careless one day." She chuckles.

Jean holds the hand longer than necessary and feels the end of the stump pressing comfortably against her palm. "Nice though."

"Not as nice as yours probably are. That's meant as a complement."

"Taken as such, of course."

"Could I buy you a coffee?"

The coffee shop reminds Jean of the one next to the bookstore. Cindy returns with two cups and sits to one side of Jean. The feet of the metal chair make a loud squeal as she adjusts the position to not be quite so close to the wheelchair to have a perfect view.

"To new friends," Cindy says, holding the cup up in toast before taking the first sip. "I've been reading a book, 'Tales of Change', a series of short stories about people missing limbs.

"Really?" Jean says, pretending to have not heard of the book.

"They 'want' to be that way. Can you imagine?"

"Does that surprise you that someone might feel as if a limb should not be theirs? Like people in the wrong gender, isn't it?"

"So, you...."

"You're speaking about yourself now. Right?"

She holds the hand with the missing finger up slightly. "Guilty as charged. I saw you and just had to find a way to meet you."

"And the finger was not an accident."

"No-o," she whispers, shaking her head slightly.

"How does your husband feel about all this?"

"No husband, not interested in men. Guess I'm all messed up."

"If you are, so am I." Jean chuckles.

"Hmmm, you...women?"

Jean nods. "'Only' women."

-

Barb and Lori sit at a table in the cafe at lunch, something they have done every day since Barb began working in the same office three months ago. A few times they have been out drinking, been on double dates once, and are close friends. There has never been any discussion of amputees.

"You have a satisfied look," Barb tells her. "Who is he?"

"What makes you think I...."

She pats her hand a few times. "I know how I look after a hot first night with a guy."

"Yeah, well, I did meet someone...Jim. He and I clicked like never before. I can't believe it."

"Spill the beans, come on."

"Nah. I don't want to jinx things."

"I was reading a blog last night. Seems there was a gathering at Sadie's Campground, Sunday night. Queerest thing." She falls silent and looks to see if anyone might be listening. "People that wanted to be amputees met there over night. What do you think?"

"Guess they're not hurting anyone, not child molesters or anything bad."

"Yeah, I thought about it for a while. Realized the same thing you just said."

"Is it anything you've ever fantasized about, missing a leg, walking on crutches?"

She shrugs her shoulders. "I dated a guy with one leg in high school. He let me touch his stump. I was surprised how exciting it was."

"Would you like to have one?" Lori asks.

"Guess I wouldn't be upset if it happened. We had sex at the drive-in and it was different not having the leg in the way. I wonder if guys like women with one leg."

"I bet they do. Some like red heads more than blondes, big boob versus small, one leg versus two." Lori chuckles. "It takes all kinds."

"The blogger mentioned a book, 'Tales of Change' that these people had all read. I asked at the bookstore down the street, but they'd never heard of it."

"Try 'Told Again' over on tenth. I hear they have lots of strange books."

"Wow, thanks. I'll check there." She looks at her watch. "Oops, must run."

-

Cindy pushes the empty cup away and rests a hand over Jean's hand then smiles.

"That book is making the rounds. I can't believe how many people that I've mentioned it to have at least heard of it. Imagine if they made a movie out of it." She laughs.

"A plague of amputees everywhere, then it wouldn't be special anymore."

"Yeah, like all women having implants and perfect bodies."

"Perfect bodies, wow, what a concept."

"Yours looks mighty nice, don't complain."

Cindy sighs deeply. "Last girlfriend didn't think so."

"Maybe you just need to rid it of your legs." Jean snickers.

"If it was as easy as in the book, I would. Yes ma'am, I would in a heartbeat."

Jean holds her hand, playing with the fingers, especially the missing one. "I think we have some things in common. Maybe I'm wrong."

"I hope you're not wrong. My heart is pounding a mile a minute."

"Maybe you'd like to visit me at home, we could talk, explore."

"God-d, I'd love to explore...all over that delectable body." She snickers. "Excuse me, if I stepping over some bounds."

"I don't step." Jean laughs at the reference to her lack of legs.

Cindy catches the joke and laughs. "I'm glad you didn't take offense."

"Honey, I've been lusting after you since you held the door open for me."

Cindy stands back and watches Jean unload her chair then transfer into it. The door slams shut and she rolls into the house.

"Today was my first day without my legs."

"Really? You handle yourself like you've been that way forever."

"If only...."

"The book? Real?"

"Uh-huh." She holds the blue bottle up towards her. "Behold the blue bottle of the book."

"I don't believe it. I thought it was only fiction."

"Me too, till I talked to a woman that was missing a leg 'cause of the potion. She works at a bookstore and leaves notes with links to the web page inside. Maybe you haven't read far enough."

"The pied piper of stumps."

"Got that right. Seems she sells a copy a month."

"Make's me damp just thinking about it."

"My oh my, what will we do about that?"

"If I had my crutches with me, I'd beg a little of the potion off you. I should order some. I'd rather be missing both...."

Cindy pulls her iPhone out of her purse and enters the link as Jean tells it to her. Soon she drops it back in the purse.

"Wonderful, it'll be at my house tomorrow morning."

"Here's one," Jean says, pointing at the ad on Craig's List on her laptop. Seven hundred for one just like mine and the dimensions are right for you. A new good cushion is about three, so for a grand you could roll around with me."

"My-y" she drawls, almost as a moan.

"Both legs...." Jean begins but stops, her mouth open in amazement unable to finish.

Cindy holds a finger up. "Let me call about the chair."

After a brief conversation, she drops the phone in her purse.

"I want buy you dinner after we stop and buy it. He's holding it for me, with an almost new but clean honeycomb cushion."

-

This morning, Lori had left a blue bottle and a few syringes with Jim. He removes his leg soon after getting home from work then orders a supply. He is fixing dinner as she lets herself in and cozies up to him, her leg already off.

"Missed you," she whispers as the kiss fades, but is still pressed against him.

"It seems so right having you just coming in, like you live here."

"Ah, twist my arm and I could." She kisses him deeply.

"Sure had trouble focusing on work today." He feels her hip and finds the leg is completely gone. "Oh my, that's nice."

"What are we eating, before we fuck our brains out again. Goddamn, you are good."

"Maybe it's because I have a partner that enjoys such things."

"And mighty handsome with only one leg."

"I ordered my first batch. I must say I like being this way a lot more that I expected."

"Was there any doubt?"

"Of course not. It's been a constant dream.... I was just saying I like it 'more' than I could have imagined."

"I know, I know."

She lifts her skirt enough to look at her stump; her hand fondles it for a moment. The black bikini panty tightly outlines her mound.

"Put that away or I'll throw you to the floor right here."

She leaves the skirt up. "Which excites you more, my pussy or my stump?"

"It's a tie."

"Thanks. I never thought I'd find someone that likes them as much as you."

"For stump length, I can't decide." He reaches out and rubs his palm over the area where the thigh had been.

"Me either. I go back and forth, but never find an answer. Good thing I don't have too." She chuckles.

Lori kicks the shoe off then hops to the counter to fix the hamburger buns while Jim flips the patties one last time. They sit at the island on tall stools. Her foot rubs against his as he sips the beer from the bottle.

Jim pulls her skirt up from the legless hip and admires it. "Nice," he whispers, leaving the hem loosely resting near the waist. He takes a bite of burger, chewing, he tugs at the waistband until it slips from the waist and dangles.

"Pussy hound," she teases.

"Just one of my favorite places on your wonderful body."

She twists a little on the stool leaving her mound more exposed to him. "Just to heat things up a little." She snickers.

-

Cindy sits in the used wheelchair, her feet resting on the footrest. The cushion had been nearly new and the man willing to include it free. Jean sits across from her in the identical chair, only her legs are completely off as before.

"Anything else?" the waitress says, putting the second plate down. They shake their heads and she leaves.

"Been thinking about the layout of my house," Cindy says. "One level, wide hallways, and doorways. I think it's going to be okay.

"That chair fits you like a glove."

"I love it. I'd never bought it without your help."

"And now you have it so you can use it as much, or little, as you desire."

"Little? Ha!" She gives her a huge grin. "You may never get my ass out of it."

"Well, the order arrives tomorrow. We must go out and celebrate."

"I'd like that. I can't wait to feel you next to me tonight. I love sleeping with someone, just been a while."

123456...8