Magical Semen Princess Celeste

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The humans kneeled behind Celeste and they exchanged questioning looks but both of them gave a quick shrug that conveyed the message that they were just going to do what they had been told to do. They aimed the rod's pointy tip into Celeste's pussy and steadied it horizontally to it. The tip was pushed in and then they both took a strong grip form the other end of the rod and inserted it in with force. It took only moments for most of the length to be buried into the elastic elven insides. Only a short handle part was outside and the humans flipped a switch on it before crawling away to kneel nearby. It started a reaction that began untwining the complex net-like structure to expand the entire rod into a see-through pipe.

Only the strong leather binds on the metal pillars around Celeste prevented her entire body from jerking around as her pussy was stretched wide open. Just the impact from taking the rod in had blanked her mind and the following expansion had made her completely tilt with a frozen grin.

"Behold this elven miracle hole," Remi announced but her words barely did justice to the sight that the monitors above her were zooming into. The mechanical rod had turned into a pipe of support beams of the elven mine tunnel that reached all the way into her womb. The inner gate had not been breached but it was heavily pushed inwards and forced to gape open from sheer pressure the elf mating hole was enduring.

"Bet I can fit my hand in there," Remi voiced and kneeled down. She carefully pushed in her right hand without touching any walls. Celeste's warmth was radiating into her arm and the elven juices were dripping on it from the roof. Her index finger reached Celeste's inner gate and did a circle on it. The trembling of her body made the binds on the metal rack loudly clank and it was heard wide in the relative silence of the keenly observing audience.

"On top of everything else, this elf is overflowing from the famous elven love juices that smell sweeter than honey. Just tells how high of a sex drive this very special elven individual has as she most likely received multiple strong climaxed just from showing to you all what her noble elven cunt can do," Remi narrated while she pulled her hand out. She licked the mentioned juices off from her hand with theatrical gestures.

Along the four small corner rods that peaked from Celeste's pussy dripped her juices, they were like designed to draw it out. The two humans hurried to replace Remi who stood up and walked away. They began slowly pulling out the stretcher in an open state all the while making sure all of the elven nectar dripped into a bucket they had brought.

"We will be auctioning a few bottles of this sweet elven nectar after the show, so don't miss on it. It is rare this fresh," Remi voiced. She was pulling from the shoulder strap of her skimpy dress like even it was too hot for her. The monitors were showing drips of sweat moving down her thick olive stomach.

Though most eyes were on Celeste's pussy as the monitors clearly showed that her pussy was clamping shut after every inch that was pulled out from the net-rod. Though what was truly miraculous was the amount of transparent love nectar that the object pulled with it into the bucket as it combed the elven inner walls. It was like a constant stream.

When the rod was almost out the humans pushed it back in just to quickly pull it out. Celeste gagged saliva to the stage at the same time her pussy squirted into the bucket even after the rod was gone.

"This elf hole closes like it wanted to eat anything that was pushed inside," Remi announced. When the humans left with the bucket and the pulled out rod Remi kneeled back behind Celeste whose body was still convulsing from the ordeal.

Remi pushed her finger into Celeste's pussy but the opening barely fit it in. It was like in a struggle to close into something that was no longer there.

"Fuck, she is tighter than before. I can barely get my finger out," Remi voiced in genuine amazement that shined through her seductive narrator tone.

A roar echoed in the hall that came from the backstage. Remi gave a quick lick to her finger with an addicted grin and stood up.

"I hear our other performer is ready, give your applauds to our second performer who is also first time on this stage," Remi declared and the red back-curtains of the stage were pulled open. They revealed a towering green orc-like monster that was so muscular he was barely able to stand on two feet and his large forearms leaned to the ground like a second pair of legs.

Around the vein bulging monster stood several magic-tech golems made from steel and iron. Their metal bodies were engraved full of green glowing runes. Several strong chains connected them to the feral orc's neck and limbs.

"As you can see this brutish creature of pure muscle can barely stand but its massive cock looks like a battering ram," Remi voiced and the monitors above her showed the large green penis that looked as muscular as the rest of the monster.

"A battering ram only a pure elf cunt can take without any long-term damage. Even my tight kitsune cunt would take weeks to recover from the pounding this proud elf princess begged to receive," Remi said with a hand wave and the golems began pulling the feral orc towards Celeste. Though the creature looked like it had smelled something and began moving towards her on his own.

"I'm... no princess, I... love cock... hungry cunt," Celeste slurred. Her eyes were rolling and they lacked focus.

"For safety reasons, we can't let this beast to run free but I can ensure you even like this he is more than able to complete the deed," Remi said while she walked next to the orc's bulgy arm and patted it.

The golems guided the surprisingly docile tusked beast behind Celeste. Even in this crouched state, the feral orc was taller than the kitsune. Though he was visibly confused and the mass of beings with strange metal faces were not helping.

Remi took a grip from the orc's cock and it looked like she dragged him from it to Celeste's pussy. The penis was pointing downwards but with its size gravity alone should have given the same effect with normal logic.

"As you can see this monster's manhood is like designed to bring an immortal elven hole to its limits," Remi voiced while licking her lips from a sudden spurt of saliva. Her hands were giving the orc's shaft a rub while she soaked its tip into the juices that covered Celeste's pussy. Her swollen clit was pulsating through her puffed vulva and her silver pubes were dripping from the sweet elf nectar.

The orc took a step forward and his rod slid partly into Celeste's elven slit. It was stretched wide open with burning pressure that made her flesh swell even more around the penetrating mass of lustful meat. Remi's hand went under the rod and slid all the way to Celeste's clit. She rubbed it into the beastly cock and made sure to get any juice spills into her hand. When it was covered in almost slime-like manner she stood up.

Remi jumped on top of the metal cube rack and pressed her elf juiced hand into the orc's tusked face. She rubbed it all over and especially around his nose.

"Graaah," the orc roared as he got the full idea of what he was here for and pushed forward. His mass rammed against the metal frame and he hugged around it. Remi leapt backwards and off the cage rack just in time to give room. The orc's cock bent even more downwards but was definitely sinking deeper into Celeste. Her womb was pushed deeper into her and her pussy was adapting to the massive shape with unnatural speed. Her walls were going to give it only just enough room to savage her and not even a little bit more.

The orc's thrusting angle was not optimal for his full length but he did not seem to care. Almost half of his considerable length was drilling into the elf Princess and making even more water from her lustful spring spurt out on the stage.

All of the monitors above Celeste split into multiple parts. The biggest picture was showing detail penetration of her red throbbing pussy from a downward angle and the rest pretty much any angle audience might have wanted to see.

Celeste's face had turned into a smiling drool fountain with crossed eyes and her swollen up tongue hanged from her mouth like it was paralysed.

Every thrust the orc made sent an impact through Celeste's body but most of it was absorbed by the rack and the straps. Though her large breasts were made to swing faster every time. They had highly erect nipples and it almost looked like the breasts were moving around to get them rubbed or sucked in desperation.

Not even Celeste's elastic elven body was able to hide even half of the feral orc rod. Her usually smooth and thick stomach was bulging even between the thrusts. One of the monitor pictures was dedicated to showing how she bulged from a sideways angle and other how the massive orc cock bent in a painful-looking fashion to drill downwards into the elven hole.

"The beast can't last long like this. I certainly can't," Remi narrated while kneeling nearby. Her face looked surprisingly calm considering her hands were rubbing her knob like no tomorrow. She was taking deep breaths like she wanted to savour the overwhelming scent of rare elven nectar you could only smell every thousand years.

The load from the orc's balls shot along the stage away from Celeste as her stuffed pussy was not able to fit anything more but her womb definitely was trying to compensate. Her stomach was swelling and shrinking like a leaking water balloon that spurted out every time there as an opportunity to push out the filling mass.

Celeste's eyes kept trying to roll around on her head with only limited success but her mind was gone to a blank state long ago and only the drooling grin lingered.

The next words Celeste was able to comprehend were, "Any bets if the elven womb is strong enough to keep the seed in or will we see a true cum discharge of the highest order."

A weird reverse pressure hit Celeste and she blanked again from heat and radiating pulse that exploded from her core.

"Does out Princess have any words?" Remi asked Celeste and she was able to slur, "Looove cocccok, ccoocock."

"There you heard it folks, this elf Princess truly loves some monster cock," Remi voiced while she spun to face the audience.

"Be sure to buy fast the oracle stone recordings, as you know those stones won't come cheap and there is only a limited number available at any given time, so you better hurry if you want to

show this to all your friends," Remi announced. After it, she dropped to all fours and manifested three long red kitsune tails.

"I feel so hot right now, please come say goodbye to my filthy animal cunt with your strong and beautiful human cocks," Remi moaned and some of the humans charged the stage but most of the audience were just leaving. Celeste had already been pulled out of the stage by the golems.

** * **

When Celeste walked into her room at the academy the magic light that sparked to life from her movement made Jade wake up. She had been sleeping fully clothed on the Princess's bed. Jade stood up but she froze from the sight she witnessed.

A ragged looking Celeste was leaning to the door she just shut. Her silver hair was a partly tied mess and she was carrying a large shoulder bag. Her robes still looked clean but they were definitely not being worn right.

"What's that?" Jade asked.

"What?" Celeste muttered. She dropped her bag to the ground with loud clinging sounds. The sound of the impact definitely would have woken everybody on the floor if there had not been any sound dampening magic imbued into the academy building.

"That bag," Jade exclaimed.

"Pay I got from a stage performance," Celeste explained while she opened the strong hook on the magically enhanced leather bag. Its contents exploded and started to spill on the floor like a heavy hammering rain. They definitely were heavy enough to be imperial gold coins with a special rare metal core with a mix nobody but the dragons knew.

"I can't believe they did not think I was able to carry that bag alone. I got straight here and only got lost a few times," Celeste said with a mild slur that was becoming clearer to Jade more the Princess talked.

"So you are a royal drunk prostitute now?" Jade asked.

"I'm not a prostitute, they simply paid me for the privilege to see me eat a lot of tasty semen," Celeste explained with a nod and a belly rub.

"That sure sounds like a prostitute," Jade irked.

"Well it's not because I say so," Celeste flared.

"I thought you grew from that phase," Jade retorted.

"What phase?" Celeste flared again.

"Never mind, Goodnight your not prostitute highness," Jade muttered while she walked past the Princess and out of the room.

There could not have been that many hours before the dawn. Not that Celeste cared that much when she passed out on the floor inches from her bed with a victorious grin.

** * **

Jade was waiting for Celeste to return in the Princess's small room at the academy like she had done every night for two months by now. Usually, Celeste had returned the same day she had left but today was one of the rare cases she had not returned before sunrise the next day. The maid had even slept in Celeste's magic fabric bed and it was way more neatly made than ever after the Princess. Not that the royal elf did it by herself regardless.

It was around midday the next day when Celeste walked into her room with a smile. She wore her purple robes and her silver hair was neatly tied into a single braid. Jade was sitting on a chair with crossed hands.

"You look happy," Jade stated. She still wore her black maid robe outfit but she was not displaying any silver swan symbols. Her strained smile showed that she still wanted to laugh but the cause of that feeling was making trouble to her.

"I got so much magic. Lord Kent finally let me into that glory-hole thing and some nice guy let me sleep at their place after I got too exhausted to walk. He even braided my hair. Look," Celeste explained while swinging her braided hair. She sat down to the chair opposite of Jade.

"I'm sure your father would be proud and speaking of I'm sure he would really like you to participate in the upcoming practice tournament for the first years," Jade said with a rising grin as she saw panic fill her Princess's face.

"I can't even fight," Celeste muttered while fiddling her hair and looking down.

Jade forced her grin to disappear before using a serious voice to say, "It's mandatory. It has been two months and the academy expects you to show progress on your magic. Of course, most students will simply shoot flashy lights at each other but your father would be really impressed if you won and might forgive your behaviour."

"What behaviour? I have done nothing wrong," Celeste protested and formed an eye contact with Jade for a moment before standing up.

"Where are you going?" Jade asked

"Talk to Ethan," Celeste replied while leaving the room with haste.

** * **

Celeste walked into the forbidden library and checked the bookshelf corridors until she saw Ethan. The black-robed half-gremlin was setting up books at one of them. Celeste walked behind him and leaned into him with her robe covered breasts that still felt soft through it.

"Ethan teach me to fight," Celeste said like it was some declaration right next to Ethan's ear.

"What?" Ethan uttered while he turned around to face a smugly grinning Celeste who took a few steps back.

"I need to learn how to fight by tomorrow," Celeste voiced in a serious tone.

"You must mean how to utilize your magical affinity in combat?" Ethan calmly asked. His hand was paused on a motion to place a book to the shelf. Despite his initial shock, it looked like he had already recovered if not for his wide-open brown eyes.

"That's it, you are always so helpful," Celeste exclaimed. She was swaying from side to side with an overly excited smile on her soft lips that was definitely making Ethan confused.

"I don't really know how lust magic actually works. What can you do with it?" Ethan asked. He had moved his eyes to stare to the floor to better focus on thinking.

"I can create cock shapes," Celeste said with a nod. Her head popped into Ethan's vision and he moved the target of his eyes while turning sideways to Celeste.

"Like give more cocks to people?" Ethan asked with a strong swallow.

"No, living objects resist me. It feels weird," Celeste said. She walked to face Ethan again like she had become used to talking to him like this and found nothing unusual about it.

"How many, what density?" Ethan asked. He looked up to the roof.

"What?" Celeste said with a head tilt. She leaned into Ethan and lifted to her toes to stare again into Ethan's eyes from an awkward position over his forehead.

"You could use them as projectiles or trap your opponents into them," Ethan said with a stutter. He no longer tried to move but stared into Celeste's purple eyes with increasing mental chaos.

"That is a great idea, I will get ready for tomorrow with the imps. Thanks, Ethan," Celeste said and ran off.

"That was not a joke?" Ethan uttered but Celeste was already too far to hear.

** * **

Jade had been trying to find Celeste the entire morning before the tournament. The maid had not believed her eyes when she found the Princess from the waiting room to the arena.

"Hey Jade over here," Celeste shouted across the room even after the two had established eye contact. Jade walked quickly to her accompanied by an increased murmur among the present academy students.

Celeste's eyes were wide open but clearly strained. Like she had stayed awake the whole night but was way too excited to feel sleepy.

"I can fight, I learned how to fight last night," Celeste exclaimed. Her words made some of the others around her giggle. Though none of them had talked to her while she had sat on the bench. There was a clear distance to her from the others.

"Great, at least you are here on time. You were put on the top of the match list as... they don't want to take too much of your time," Jade voiced while she sat down next to Celeste. The maid saw how the eyes around them were driven away by her's as she looked around. The room was packed with many mages. Only the participants who knew they were going among the last were not here but on the viewing stage of the arena. It was clear from the chatter that most thought this tournament to mostly be a social gathering to build team spirit in the academy.

It took around an hour but Celeste was finally summoned to the arena. She had fallen asleep while leaning to Jade and the maid let her sleep to the last minute. Celeste was slapped awake by Jade when Alfonso came with an amulet and told the next participants to get to the arena.

After putting the amulet on Celeste scrambled to the hallway that led to the arena still in a bit disoriented from her sleep and sudden awakening. The amulet tingled her body from a magical flow that connected it to the rune engraved colosseum from which it drew power. It was a powerful tool that protected the wearer from anything that was expected for the first years to be able to do only after a few months of magical study.

In the entrance tunnel, Celeste walked side by side with her opponent to the arena. All combatants used the same passage to show this was not an official competition but a glorified exercise. Though the male human who was walking with Celeste did not even attempt to talk to her, there had not even been an eye contact.

At the arena, the two walked to opposite sides of the large rune stone covered field. There was a way larger crowd than with the initiation ceremony but most wore robes of the academy and way over half of the massive underground arena was empty even though these events were free for the imperial citizens who were of age. Due to the violent nature of the matches, only adults were allowed into the audience.

1...34567...9