Magical Semen Princess Celeste

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I did not even ask that... shaping stone that easily without training is a powerful start but you better be able to do something more extraordinary to... impress your father," Jade said with a calm voice. He was more than trying to keep normal eye contact with Celeste.

"Ooh I will, I feel it. I have so much magic. I just need to control it," Celeste said and stood up, she started to walk towards the door.

"Where are you going?" Jade asked, she too stood up.

"I feel hungry for more magic," Celeste voiced with a lewd drooling face.

"What happened to so much magic... never mind, just put some damn clothes on," Jade yelled after Celeste and forced the purple robes on her before she left the room.

** * **

A purple-robed Celeste walked on a busy street of the imperial capital. The cube-shaped large constructs of the magical academy were behind her but she did not even give them a glance.

"Go outside, do not ruin the reputation of the family, just don't tell anybody who you are," Celeste muttered to herself. She looked around while she walked until she saw a large building in the city's noble district with large naked female statues at front. Even Celeste knew what that place was as she had been warned about them many times before coming to the academy.

"I'm not going to ask for it, they are going to give me it without asking," Celeste voiced with a grin. She confidently walked into the building and entered into a large lobby filled with red and purple covered couches. A few females sat on the couches, all of them were seemingly alone but it looked like they had been talking to each other over the distance before Celeste entered. The curious stares made Celeste look at her feet, still, she made her way towards the counter at the back of the lobby.

Before Celeste got to the counter a middle-aged man came and tapped the red-headed clerk to her shoulder and she walked to a back room.

Celeste had been staring at her feet the whole trip and she loudly announced her intentions before looking up, "I want to work here."

"Ooh, you saw the sign outside about elves?" the black-haired male human said with a polite smile and friendly tone. He wore simplistic brown leather tunic and pants with green glowing runes attached to it along the stitch lines.

"Sign?" Celeste stuttered, she looked up to be greeted by the male's smile.

"No need to be coy, we are all friends here. You can call me Kent," the human said. Celeste's eyes jerked around and there was a moment of silence.

Kent leaned closer over the counter and voiced, "We both know why you are here, family trouble?"

"Yes... my father..." Celeste hesitantly replied.

"Ooh, fathers are the worst but no need to worry. I can help you, three thousand gold is a lot of money for one night," Kent said. He easily jumped over the counter and placed his large hand on Celeste's shoulder. He was one head length taller than Celeste but her focus aimed elsewhere. The counter had hidden a massive codpiece protector on his crotch.

"Three thousand?" Celeste asked. Her eyes trailed forth and back while trying to imagine just how big of a cock the hardened leather codpiece was hiding.

"Yes, all of it and taxes are paid on top of that of course. We are a completely legitimate business in the imperial registry and you will be paid right after you have cleaned from the act," Kent explained.

"Act?" Celeste asked.

"Yes, the one described in the poster but I must ask. Do you have previous experience from that type of acts?" Kent asked back. His eyes moved on Celeste's body like to measure every shape it had.

"Experience?" Celeste uttered in a confused manner.

"Yes, mostly with none human-like races... you can't be a virgin right?" Kent explained with a pondering and curious tone.

"No... Imps... I have done it with imps..." Celeste replied with lacking focus. There were detailed engravings of words on Kent's codpiece and she was trying to read them but she had never seen that kind of imperial characters.

"Ooh, how many?" Kent asked with a peaked interest in his tone.

"I'm not sure... it's hard to count..." Celeste muttered. She was looking at her fingers.

"That many. I understand. Your father must be really rough on you but family is family," Kent said with a shrug.

"It's not really..." Celeste meekly protested.

"No need, I understand. Just sign this contract and you will have more than enough to appease your father," Kent voiced. A paper full of text had appeared on the table like magic.

"I will get seed right?" Celeste asked.

"Yes, having it enter you is part of the contract. But no need to worry. The charms on this building prevent any kind of pregnancy," Kent explained and then asked, "Though you feel a bit different. Do you have any charms placed on your body?"

"I'm a lust mage, I want semen," Celeste blurted out in a manner that even she froze for a moment.

"You are now... that sure would explain why you are so eager," Kent voiced. Celeste's left hand was feeling Kent's suit's large codpiece.

"You know something about lust mages," Celeste asked and her eyes lifted up.

"Nothing more than stories... Hmm, what stage name do you want?" Kent asked with a pondering tone.

"Princess..." Celeste said before pausing.

"The Lusty Elf Princess. That will work well since no other elves are working here and you sure do look the part. Though I was hoping an angle with lust mage but a princess is good too," Kent voiced. He offered a pen to Celeste and she wrote her full name to the contract without thinking. Her left hand had stayed to rub Kent's codpiece.

"Now, there are a few hours before the evening show on the main stage. What would you say with some practice for public performing on a small VIP stage?" Kent inquired.

"Does it give semen?" Celeste asked with mild confidence like she had won some inner conflict between decency and her burning goal.

"Sure it does I will even include a bonus of course but before that... would you mind changing your clothes?" Kent voiced while he began guiding Celeste to a backroom.

** * **

Kent stepped into a relatively small and intimate room in which sat ten or so human men and women on red couches. They all wore highly decorated helmets with masks that were layered with gold. All the couches were positioned towards a red curtain that covered a small stage at one end of the room.

"Mister Buchan, I'm so glad you decided to visit my humble establishment again," Kent said with a nod, he walked next to a middle-aged bald human in fancy yellow robes.

"Lord Kent, I'm delighted for your presence. This room you provided for us is quite lovely," the man replied with a nod.

"I'm glad you like it. Ever since we began expanding our business after the deregulation I have been wanting to have smaller and more private stages to really savour the rare moment of beauty with friends and acquaintances," Kent said while he sat next to Buchan.

"The show is going to start soon, right? My wife is getting bored," Buchan voiced.

"I'm not, there just isn't anything to do here. This room really needs some pre-show entertainment," the woman with big breasts and yellow dress voiced with a motion that hid her masks decorated lips with a glove. She sat next to Buchan while leaning into him.

"You are right about that. Maybe a dancer cage or some monster to exhibit at the corner," Kent pondered.

"About the show?" Buchan interjected.

"Yes, it should start any moment now. We got a really special treat I wanted to test before the big show tonight," Kent said with a mild grin.

"No you did not, there is no way," the woman next to Buchan exclaimed with a hint of excitement in her tone.

"Sorry to disappoint you madam but we still have not managed to acquire a feral dragon. I'm talking about a pure-blooded elf," Kent said and the room fell silent from all small talk.

"Elf?" Buchan asked.

"Yes, on a limited contract but I have a good feeling on this one," Kent said and he turned to the stage, the curtains had started to roll to the sides. Behind them were metal bars which were mostly a prop to create a mood for the audience.

On the stage stood two tall and well-muscled green forest orcs, Their cocks were hard and well on display as they wore furs that did nothing to cover any part of their bodies.

"Look what we found on a hunt," the orc on the left said with zero acting talent with a tusked mouth that was not suited for the imperial common tongue. Despite his inability to read he sounded like he had just done so. He was holding Celeste's long silver hair with his right hand while she sat on the floor with a grin. She was staring up right at his large veined rod

"We are going to ravage your elven cunt. What say you to that?" the other orc grunted with a soft push at Celeste with his leg.

"You have beautiful cocks, can you give me the semen now? I don't want to wait anymore," Celeste pleaded. Her drooling face looked like she had been waiting with the orcs for some time now.

"Did you put all your acting talent into the same show?" Buchan whispered to Kent.

"I'm not actually sure why they are doing this. The manager might have gotten one of her creative ideas again," Kent whispered back to Buchan.

"Please, I can't take much more. Let me have it, let me have your semen," Celeste begged and her hands lunged to grab on the orc's cock who was holding her hair. She bent the mighty rod downwards and swallowed the apple-sized tip whole with a jaw that was almost opened to its limit.

The other orc did not let the opportunity pass and grabbed from Celeste's hips and lifted her up. He slid his cock between her legs and they wrapped around it like a reflex. The orcs positioned themselves to spit-roast the elf but then an olive-skinned female with a short red hair ran to the stage in a skimpy red dancer's outfit. She was lean and her body was a perfect combination of femininity and athleticism not even many dancers possessed.

"Seriously, what the hell is wrong with you. Those damn big milk junks need more punishment?" the red-headed woman shouted as she grabbed Celeste from her shoulders and pulled her up to stand.

"Miss Remi will be joining us?" Buchan asked Kent with a grin.

"Seems so," Kent casually replied.

"I signed the contract, give me seed," Celeste stuttered while Remi shook her.

"Aarg, just how low of a bar the academy has these days," Remi exclaimed. She pulled the elf from the orc and spun her against the bars. Her breasts pushed through the bars guided by Remi's hands. She pushed against Celeste's back to lock the elf into the metal.

Remi was clearly taller than Celeste and her ass was above the elf's when they stood like this. Remi used her own long olive legs to spread Celeste's all the while she kept squeezing her breasts on the other side of the bars. Remi's own small breasts had escaped from the thin red fabric that had protected them and she used them to push Celeste's head through the iron bars to be above her right boob.

"This pure-blooded elven hole is now going to entertain these humans," Remi announced and indeed from the audience to the elevated stage was just the perfect field of vision. Especially since all the magical stage lights were focusing on the two females.

"Humans?" Celeste asked like she had not even noticed them.

"Orcs, you smell the hole you want right? No need to hold back any more," Remi announced and the first of the orcs was already behind them. His first thrust slid between the two women but the second hit the elven pussy guided by Remi's hand. Already soaked elven walls gave way to the piercing tip with ease and the rigid rod levered up Celeste's ass despite the counterweight Remi was providing. The orc's body pushed her from behind and she lifted up her legs to hang from the metal bars like she was Celeste's oversized backbag.

"Ooh Goood," Celeste moaned. The orc did not stop even for a second as he kept moving. His long hands reached around both of the females and he hugged them tightly from the behind. Even with Remi's ass as a buffer, the green brick kept battering into Celeste's inner gate.

Remi lowered herself just enough to feel the orc penis slide along her ass crack. Her dress had not had anything to protect her privates and the cock lubed up her ass with elven pussy juices.

Every thrust and pull the orc made caused loud wet suction noises to echo in the room. Celeste's heavy breathing accompanied them, her lips gaped open and she gagged out her tongue that dripped saliva to the ground. Now and then there was a high pitched wheezing sound but she was not exactly moaning.

"You reek of sweet lust," Remi whispered into Celeste's ear. She had lowered her head down so that it came through the iron bars next to Celeste's head and above the breast that did not already have a head on top of it. It gave her the perfect access to the elf's long ear and her unnaturally long tongue was already coating it with saliva.

"So much tasty sweet lust," Remi voiced. Her tongue began to wrap around Celeste's ear and she pulled it into her mouth with a feat no human would be able to do. Though Celeste showed no signs of noticing how her right ear was being sucked like cock.

Remi gripped from Celeste's back tightly enough that there was not even sound from them slapping together but that fact was completely hidden by the orc's body ramming into Remi's back in a frenzied manner. It was also Remi's olive back that covered Celeste from dripping orc spit.

Though nothing protected Celeste's womb when thick orc seed burst through her inner gate and not even her elven inner walls were able to deal with the pressure and some of it dripped down her legs are at every thrust.

"Fuck yeah, fuck yeah," Remi moaned as she looked like getting a stronger reaction than Celeste who was spilling spit out of her nose with glazed eyes. Her legs were shaking with such speed it was clear that if the orc and Remi had not locked her in place, she would have fallen to the ground long ago.

The orc kept going for some time without any signs of even deflating. Remi kept moaning uncontrollably while clinging to Celeste and the audience was mostly frozen still. Some of the seed and elf juices were even flying to drip on them but none seemed to mind.

With a roar, the orc thrust one last time and backed away. He moved in a circle like he was doing a victory parade on the stage.

Remi jumped off and Celeste fell down. Her legs slid on the cum and through the metal bars. Her torso splatted into the thick orc cum on the floor and her legs hanged outside the stage cage on the audience's side. A metal bar had dug between her pussy lips and stopped her slide along with the orc semen that was drying to spurt out of her bulged stomach.

"Are you okay?" Remi asked with momentary concern in her tone.

"So full... so full of magic," Celeste slurred with a smile.

"Damn cock drunk amateurs," Remi muttered. The next orc was trying to reach Celeste but Remi stopped him.

"Let me take care of your big guy, she has a big show tonight," Remi voiced in a sultry tone and grabbed the orc's cock with unnatural strength when he tried to walk past Remi.

"I'm going to make you regret that," Remi said with a grin and forcefully pushed the orc who was several times her mass against a sidewall. Then she began to jerk him off without mercy and her nails dug into the shaft. It was not enough to penetrate the thick orc skin but with the strong squeezing power of the hand, it made the cock's veins bulge even more.

Meanwhile, Celeste's hips were making her pussy slide along the juice coated metal bar. Her thick thighs were almost trapped between the bars and without being pulled out she might have difficulties getting out alone.

"Thank you, thank you for feeding my cock-hungry cunt," Celeste announced while her hands swam on the seed around her. She tilted her head and tried to lick it into her mouth.

"That sure was something," Buchan voiced. His wife's hand was in his pants and clearly moving around his cock.

"Can I lick then, those beautiful elven toes soaked with orc filth. I will pay," Lady Buchan voiced.

"I'm sure the Lusty Princess would not mind," Kent replied.

"Princess?" Buchan asked.

"It's her stage name. Fitting right?" Kent voiced.

Lady Buchan dropped to all fours and crawled to Celeste's feed. Then she began sucking the smallest toe through a hole that was in the mask's mouth. Buchan went behind her and lifted up her skirt and began fucking his wife raw.

"Be sure to come to the stage show, she will be the star with the new orc beast," Kent voiced while she quickly walked out of the room before it turned into an after-show orgy.

** * **

A large multi-floor theatre structure was packed full of masked people. All of their eyes were aimed at the central stage. On it stood Remi in a skimpy red dancer outfit. Above the central stage were large magical monitors that showed an enhanced and detailed picture of Remi's athletic and thick body. The dress was doing its best of not covering any important body parts than her nipples and pussy. Even her sparse red pube strap was visible to the audience. Though some of the monitors were showing angles that showed her dark reddish vulva as she still did not wear anything under her dress.

"Welcome to you all, I'm your fateful hostess tonight, miss Remi the human loving kitsune. I especially love all of your semen and all of you are free to come to donate it to my tight kitsune pussy after the show," Remi voiced with a tone that mixed narrator and seductress with a perfect blend. Next to her was a large cube covered with purple fabric cloth.

"Let me introduce to you the Lusty Elf Princess who begged for a mere sum of three thousand gold to enjoy some sweet sweet time with a feral orc on this stage," Remi declared and at the same time she pulled off the purple cloth from the cube. In it was a naked Celeste tied to an all-fours position with supporting metal pillars. It was made like a two-layered rack that was able to handle a heavyweight right above the person strapped into the lower part of the metal cube.

"As we all know, feral orcs are ravenous beasts with large genitals from the newly discovered continent but fear not for the pure elven body is more than able to take it. Their elasticity is legendary and this one has had warm-ups with more imps she can count and continental orcs," Remi narrated while the large monitors above the stage zoomed into Celeste's presented nethers, they were twitching and leaking transparent substance like in a heavily excited state. Her puffed vulva was still covering her more sensitive insides but the way her clit moved it was definitely attracting attention.

"She is already soaked from excitement so no need to worry. Her elven juices will make the feral orc mad from lust and only able to think mating with her nubile form." Remi leaned in with her words and smiled close to Celeste's face.

"Do you have any words to the audience before we begin," Remi asked. She swiped a few silver hair strands from the elf's face. The rest of the silver hair was neatly tied behind her head.

"I... I... I'm not a pervert, I just love cock, ogh gods I feel so hot, you are looking at me," Celeste stuttered as her voice was enhanced to the audience for a moment. Mild laughter echoed in the hall.

"She is new but definitely on the right career path," Remi declared and straightened herself with a spin.

"As this is a rare opportunity provided by the Lusty Elf Princess we will be showing the elasticity of this seemingly tight elf pussy to you all," Remi declared while two naked female humans with long blond hair walked to the stage. One of them was carrying a strange forearm sized rod with a layered construct. It was covered with yellow skin-like substance from some alchemy lab.

123456...9