Magical Semen Princess Celeste

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hutnak lifted Celeste up and the bulge on her stomach lessened. The elven pussy was rushing to fill the vacuum left by the orc cock and the revealed grey cock base was soaked and dripped transparent fluid to the ground.

The grey orc was now able to lick the elven ear and he pulled the left one into his mouth with his tongue and sucked it up all the way. After he had rolled it in his mouth a few times he let it go, the entire reddened length was dripping orc saliva.

"I'm going to use you like a hole and once I'm done you will be one," Hutnak whispered while giving final touches to the elf ear with his tongue.

"So empty, fill me," Celeste pleaded with gaping lips. The bulge on her had almost completely disappeared and her vulva was visibly trying to suck the large tip deeper into her.

"As you wish hole," Hutnak roared and thrust Celeste down his cock. He was using his long back and arms to slide her perfectly along his shaft all the while keeping up the pressure by squeezing her thighs against her. Celeste's elastic body was again forced to take the shape of the veined rod and a twitching bulged grew again on her stomach.

Hutnak pushed Celeste to hang forward and kept her in the air only from her thighs like she was a portable toy. Her breasts were freely bouncing in the air but due to her arched back, she was able to see between them with ease how her stomach was being bulged. Her hands and legs swayed while Hutnak was thrusting into her almost as much as he was ramming her into his cock.

The two other orcs had taken out their large brick cocks and aimed them at Celeste. They rubbed them hard all the while looking Celeste's elven body turn increasingly red and sweaty. Her long ears were twitching and saliva was dripping from her lips.

"I'm going to cum," one of the green orcs grunted moments before he launched a stream of thick semen on Celeste's head's back. Hutnak barely managed to evade the shot himself but he made sure most of it hit the elf. The thick orc semen that now covered her head and body slowly dripped down.

"Fuck you," Hutnak growled and rammed his cock deep into Celeste and his seed burst out of the elven pussy as there was no room for her stomach to expand while her thighs still pressed against it.

"Yeah, let us all fuck her, let's make her hole gape," the green orc that had not yet climaxed suggested.

"We are fucking done here. Look at this damn mess," Hutnak voiced while he wiped seed from his fingers into Celeste's butt. Once he was done he threw Celeste at the green orc that had climaxed and he barely managed to grab her without dropping her.

"You carry," Hutnak muttered.

"What now boss?" the orc with still seed in his balls asked.

"She still an elf and I know our boss is going to enjoy her. No harm bringing her to him, we might even finally get to the inner circle," Hutnak said while walking away. The other two walked after him.

** * **

Junax the imp was almost getting bored at his job, he had already been washing female slaves for some big boss he had never met for over sixty years. Day after day, year after year more naked female bodies came to his underground pool of hot water to be washed. Though it was not much of a pool really, just a leaking pipe in the imperial capital's sewer system that nobody cared to fix as it was under the slum district.

When Junax heard one of the heavy orcs walking behind the door of his small chamber he stood up from his hot water pool and went to kneel next to the door.

The door burst open and a large green orc carried a silver-haired female in and dropped her into the pool of water. Junax dove after her and made sure she did not drown as he was the one who would get blamed.

"Wash all her holes, they sticky," the orc boomed and walked away.

"Thank you for your help," Junax muttered and he partly meant it. When the cum covered body hit the hot steaming water most of the filth had dissolved and began to float away into the hole at the bottom of the small pool that was only to the hip of the imp.

"Never going to clean this," Junax muttered and took a blade from the side of the pool and cut the cum-covered silver hair to be shoulder length Then he threw the sticky and messed hair pile to a bucket next to the pool. The work was surprisingly neat and showed decades of experience. The imp even managed to comb the remaining hair to be presentable.

After he was done with the hair and general washing Junax rolled the big-breasted elf around in the pool and pushed her torso partly out of the water on her back. Then he spread her legs and pushed his right hand into her pussy.

"Clean and tight," Junax muttered. His fingers were combing the elf's inner walls and pushed against her inner gate. Not much seed was coming and even in water, the elven pussy nectar felt slimy against his touch.

"Heheh, you tickling me," Celeste giggled while she was returning among the self-aware. Like a reflex her legs wrapped around the imp and pulled him against her hips.

"Junax just works here, was told to clean your holes," the imp's words were almost panicked as the elf's strong smooth legs trapped his wrinkly red body.

"My holes... yes my holes are so dirty... so full of desire," Celeste voiced while she stared at the small bulge on her stomach from the imp's hand. "I like even this."

"I should be punished..." Celeste panted. "Push harder, punish my hungry cunt for being so hungry."

"Junax likes you," the imp stuttered. He thrust with his arm as much as Celeste's legs allowed and his fingers began to struggle to open and close inside the hard squeezing flesh prison of sexual dreams of many big-cocked monsters.

"That's it, make me feel like a..." Celeste's words suddenly faded off and she began staring at a wall in silence. Nothing on her oddly calm face showed than an imp was forcefully fisting her even when her clit twitched from a climax as she squirted sweet elf nectar at the imp.

Suddenly the door slammed open and a green orc walked in while shouting, "Boss sees elf now."

** * **

Celeste was escorted by orcs to a large space that was covered with red shining rune engravings. In the middle of the underground hall sat a purple-skinned demonic creature with red glowing eyes. The runes around him shined in sync with them.

The elf princess was completely naked with shoulder-length loose silver hair. She was pushed to kneel in front of the demon with long tusked teeth and smooth veined skin. His muscles were ripped and there was not even a single wrinkle on his unnaturally athletic demon body. A weird snake-like living rod was squirming in his lap and Celeste instinctively knew it was his cock, it was like the round tip was looking at her with gaping lips as transparent pre-cum dripped out of it.

Celeste's eyes went wide open from the sight and she covered her face with both hands.

"Offering to the great demon lord of the under-city," Hutnak boomed with off respect in his voice.

"The great lord is pleased," the demon replied with zero emotion in his voice. His cock began squirming along the floor towards Celeste like it was inspecting her despite not having any eyes.

"Pretty smell, nice skin and good holes," one of the green orcs said like he was trying to introduce the elf to the demon.

"Are you a demon?" Celeste stuttered. Her eyes were following the demon's cock from between her fingers with dilated pupils and it looked like saliva was dripping from between her hands that blocked her mouth.

"That I am, your body will serve me well," came the demon's unnaturally calm reply.

"My body... my body wants you... you look so beautiful," Celeste gawked. She lunged forward on the floor and gripped the tip of the tentacle-cock, her tongue began trailing along his purple pulsating skin and the elven saliva soon abundantly coated the demon skin.

The orcs moved forward to stop Celeste but the demon waved them away like he held a magical power over them. The elf was slowly crawling towards the demon lured by the tentacle-cock that pulled her towards the demon's main body. When Celeste reached his lap she was welcomed by a large bony finger that began caressing her silver hair.

"Aren't you well behaved," the demon voiced still without emotion. Like the drooling elf that was licking his long self-moving cock was nothing to him, almost too ordinary to really pay it much attention.

Like Celeste was no longer able to restrain herself she tried to gulp down the long cock but it retreated and used the saliva that coated the purple skin to slip from her grip.

"Your desire is clear, I can sense it. Let me reward your devotion," the demon said and one of his fingers wrapped around Celeste's head and pulled it back while another finger pointed at her mouth. The Princess realised that the finger had a small cock-like hole in it and she opened her mouth as it pushed against her lips. The demon flesh tingled in her mouth and it felt oddly familiar to her but as a blast of pure heat surged down her throat she blanked and lost focus.

"Good, drink, embrace my gift," the demon voiced while Celeste sucked his finger with glee. She almost tried to resist when it was pulled away from her.

"Time for you to serve me," the demon announced and his cock slid to point at Celeste's pussy while she was lifted up by strong finger tentacles that wrapped around her torso. They squeezed around her breasts and some moved down to spread her legs to the incoming penis-tentacle that was visibly expanding.

Celeste stared down the pulsating tentacle-cock as it touched against her nethers and began swaying to find a way in. Her vulva rubbed against the hot vibrating demon flesh and her juice soaked opening began to spread as pressure mounted against her.

"So big... so beautiful," Celeste panted. "What is this happiness?"

"Happiness you say?" the demon replied while his tentacles wrapped tighter around Celeste's limbs and torso.

"This feeling, you are touching me with so much happiness," Celeste joyfully declared.

"Such sensitivity and I haven't even fully bestowed my mark on you," the demon said but Celeste was no longer focusing on his voice. The cock-rod pushing into her was now starting its endeavour to penetrated her in full. The demon member made her part open with ease as it slid deeper along the elven inner walls. Even before he reached to her end and began pushing it deeper the demon shaft had began to expand sideways. Knots and ridges were digging into Celeste's flesh and making her adapt to the inhumane shape.

"This mark will make you feel even greater pleasure from my touch," the demon announced and Celeste's increasingly bugled stomach began to shine purple. Her body convulsed and her mouth along with her eyes shot wide open in silence like she had tried to moan but lost consciousness before it. Only a stream of saliva dripped from her jaw as her glazed eyes stared into nothingness.

Suddenly the purple glow on Celeste's stomach faded as only a few letters of some demonic language were left there with purple letters.

Celeste's body jerked again and she burst into a complete state of awareness while almost shouting, "What did you do?"

"I would not want to break such a promising vessel this fast," the demon voiced while he continued to pump against Celeste's inner gate.

"Give it back, give back my happiness," Celeste screamed, on her face was a mix of shock and anger. Like her favourite toy had been stolen from her by a bully. The demon's red eyes flared but he did not give any reply.

"Give it back," Celeste sobbed and her limbs began to struggle against the tentacles that bound her, "I told you to... give... it... back."

The red runes in the stone hall flared brightly as the room began to tremble like an earthquake had hit them. Lines of red light beamed between the demon's red eyes and the runes. His tentacles began wrapping around Celeste even harder but her fists were still moving like they were going to strangle the large demon. There was a pink flare in her purple eyes.

"Give back my love for magical cocks," Celeste shouted through the crackling stone. Several large cock-shaped pillars began bursting through every stone surface in the room. The demon launched Celeste flying away from him but it only let the emerging stone-cocks to slam into him without any hesitation. Though due to the way they slammed into him from all directions it almost looked like he had saved Celeste at the last second before she too would have been crushed.

No demon blood had time to spill as the sudden stone prison broke his physical body in one moment and it faded away to whichever dimension it had invaded from to create the weak foothold in this one.

Celeste stumbled on her feet and faced the orcs that were gathering at the mostly cock-pillar filled chamber.

"Your cocks, give them to me," Celeste shouted and the orcs began a mass rout away from the elf princess. She ran after them into the darkness of the underground tunnels while screaming about her happiness.

** * **

The imp Junax was standing in the hot water of his washing chamber and was slapping his large red cock into a stone wall. Ever since he had fisted the elf he had not been able to lose his erection no matter what he did to it.

When naked Celeste burst into the room Junax barely had the time to realise what had happened before he was lifted from the water and pressed against the stone ground next to the pool. The elf was on top of him in seconds and was rubbing his veined shaft against her pussy with two hands.

Junax might have been unnaturally muscular and strong like most imps but his wrinkly red face was only creepily smiling with broken teeth from the sudden assault against his manhood.

"Why is not penis making me feel good?" Celeste insisted while gripping even harder on the cock that was already swelling from the hand constraint.

There was only confusion on the imp's face but then he offered, "You are not breeding right."

"What do you mean?" Celeste voiced and Junax eagerly replied, "Let me show you."

Celeste let herself to be pushed back and spun to all fours by the imp's strong arms that bulged from the muscle movements. He took a strong grip around her hips and aimed his penis.

"This is how you breed," Junax announced while he slammed his cock all the way into Celeste's pussy. Her stomach showed how she was once again begin stretched up to her navel but there was no smile on the elf princess's face.

"This is not it, I don't feel it..." Celeste muttered while she looked her belly between her large perky breasts with a hanging head. She barely saw the purple text on her lower stomach from the angle but her eyes focused on it.

"It's this damn mark..." Celeste cursed, she stared at the mark with rising anger while the imp kept making it move with his thrusts.

"Change..." Celeste commanded. She was pouring the magic from her womb into the mark with raw brute force. Purple sparkles began flaring around the demonic text while her stomach began glowing pink.

"Please change," Celeste pleaded with tears in her eyes when the pink light washed away the purple.

"I did it... I took over the mark," Celeste panted while pink text reading "Cocks are happiness" formed on her stomach.

Junax kept thrusting like nothing had happened even though Celeste began trembling and drooling. A smile was spreading on her face while the large red brick-cock began burning harder and harder in her.

"My happiness, my magical happiness is back," Celeste lustfully declared.

The text kept chaining and for a moment there read, "One purpose hole."

"Semen, Now I just need semen to feel whole again," Celeste panted and began moving her hips to milk the penis in her elven pussy. The tip was drilling her deeper at every thrust and she kept staring at her stomach move from the internal pressure caused by the raw imp meat.

"Why did I even bother," came a female's voice that Celeste recognized to be Jade's. She was standing at the doorway with a grim expression.

"What are you doing here?" Celeste panted with trembling tone. Her pussy juices were dripping down her thighs while her glazing eyes were trying to focus on Jade.

"Saving you from a demon... that apparently just decided to disappear in a room full of cock pillars," Jade voiced with an annoyed tone.

"Save me..." Celeste replied with gaping lips.

"And apparently you can't even get that part right," Jade flared and stormed off.

"I'm cumming," Junax announced and his seed began pushing its way into Celeste's womb. She tensed her body to run after Jade but the magically tingling imp seed in her made her stay still and get more of it.

"I don't understand," Celeste uttered with a few tears in her eyes. Junax's fingers were trailing along her thighs while he kept rubbing his hips into Celeste. He was completely focused on giving her every drop of seed he had to give.

"Good breeding hole," Junax commented and pulled out. He slapped Celeste's ass and mostly only her juice came out.

"Why did you stop?" Celeste asked with mild panic and Junax casually replied, "I'm done breeding."

"I guess I will go home," Celeste muttered and crawled off like she had forgotten temporarily how to walk.

** * **

When Celeste managed to crawl out of the underground tunnels it was already daytime. She almost crawled to out of the small slum alley where the hatch was but on the last moment, she realised she was completely naked in a city street even if the slums barely counted as proper streets. She backed into the alley and hid behind some wooden crates.

At some point, Celeste saw two large half-orcs walking past the alley and shouted after them, "Can I borrow some clothes. I can pay."

Two curious-looking large males with rough orcish features but almost human skin peeked around the corner into the alley and saw Celeste's face above a wooden crate. Their focus immediacy visited her long elven ears and silver hair.

"Please give me a shirt, I can pay. You can give me semen or I can give you gold," Celeste pleaded. When the first of the half-orcs realised how naked Celeste was he immediately took the large grey shirt from him and threw it at the elf. It was large enough to be a dress for her. She put it on like a reflex.

"Move quickly. If you know any safe place, we can take you there," the half-orc voiced and they flanked Celeste while they escorted her down the slum alley. They took her by her wish to the brothel she worked in. When Celeste came to pay them back with gold in her magic-tech armour they bowed gratefully and left quickly with one imperial gold coin each. They used them to found a successful bub at the east-end of the slums and lived with as much happiness as they could.

1...456789