Magical Semen Princess Celeste

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Though just to be sure I got the royal degree right, tell me where you want my cock?" Lars asked. He was painting a line down from the butt hole with his tip.

"My ass, I want your semen cock in my ass," Celeste stuttered. Lars felt her ass convulse against him.

"As you command, your highness," Lars declared and thrust in. Not even half of his length had managed to slide into the opening before Celeste's legs gave way and Lars needed to catch her around the hips. He rotated her against the wall and steadied his grip around her hips. His cock slid all the way in and was bent by the elf's tight insides into a downward curve. He was twitching almost as much against the elven inner walls as they were convulsing against him.

"Light as a feather and wet as a lake," Lars voiced with a grin. He moved slowly but with definite intention to keep speeding up. His hands pushed Celeste against the wall and every thrust slid more of his cock out of her elven ass but made sure to go fully back in every time.

Celeste was trying to say something but the rushing blood to her head and her swollen tongue was making it hard.

"Are you trying to say something?" Lars asked and stopped moving for a moment.

"Is this magic? Is this magic in my ass?" Celeste slurred as saliva spurted from her lips. Though some of it were her pussy juices that were dripping to her face and breasts along her skin.

"It sure is," Lars grunted with a strong hip slap to Celeste's asscheeks. She gagged and began letting out soft moans from every thrust. The pulses from her core had become a constant wave of mind and body melting pressure of heat. This male had shaped the Princess ass into the shape of his cock and it was a shape she would never be able to forget.

"You are just too damn tight," Colt grunted as his seed blasted deep into Celeste's elf ass. Despite him trying to take it slow, the virginal elven ass had beaten him and forced him to cum almost immediately even though by now in Celeste's mind it had felt like several minutes of explosions of unfamiliar feelings.

Abundant half-imp seed poured into the tight hole and it streamed deep into Celeste's core. The sensation was like the cock itself was turning liquid and swarming into the Princess's deepest place and filling it to the brim with something extremely magical and beyond any words the royal knew.

Colt thrust out of the ass and let Celeste fall down. She fell to an odd position where her upside down torso was framed by her legs and sticky seed was spilling out of her ass to her pussy from which it dripped down to her breasts that had been exposed under her dress. Now the fabric only covered her head.

"I heard elves don't even poop and how all that is coming out is my seed you are making me a believer," Colt voiced as he inspected his handiwork like it was some art piece.

"Once I'm done every servant in this academy will know of the heavenly ass of elf Princess Celeste," Colt said with an impish giggle and tied up his pants.

"Too bad I don't know your real name but that sure will be great for stories," Colt muttered as he walked away.

** * **

Celeste jolted awake in a tight embrace. She was feeling hot and it was dark. A female's hands hugged her from behind around her waist and Celeste realised she was in blanket covered bed.

"Jade?" Celeste stuttered.

"Shut up and sleep, it's too cramped to move," Jade muttered. Her small but soft breasts were pressing against Celeste's back but it was something that was calming to her.

Relief washed through Celeste and she fell asleep in seconds from sheer exhaustion.

** * **

The next day Celeste was sitting alone in a study room. It was meant for all lust mages so it basically was a private room just for her. She wore purple robes and her hair was poorly tied to a ponytail. She had done it herself as Jade had disappeared before she had awoken.

"At least lust mage is not written on it," Celeste muttered to herself. The new robes were given to her by Alfonso. All students wore robes based on their magical affinity and purple was for those who had such a rare one that they did not have a dedicated uniform.

Celeste stood up and walked to the other end of the room filled with empty tables and chairs. Like it was meant to be a lab but without any equipment. A pile of books from the forbidden library was neatly placed to a bookshelf that was mostly empty at the back of the room.

"Self-study... how I'm supposed to self study that," Celeste muttered. As there were no other students nor a teacher so this was all Alfonso had given her. Though part of Celeste was sure this was a revenge of some kind from her strangling attempt.

"I can't handle those books any more, nothing but theory after theory... and I feel so hot," Celeste flared to the empty room. Her thighs kept rubbing to each other and her eyes kept glazing over every time memories of cocks came to her mind.

Celeste stared at the wall for a moment and then declared with a glazed grin, "I need practices partners."

** * **

Celeste located the cleaning imp from yesterday and walked to tower over him with awkward confidence on her face. Her hands were rolling her purple robe fabric around her fingers in a fidgety manner.

"Hey Colt, remember me?" Celeste asked. Her eye contact was unfocused and tried to escape.

"How could I forget, your Highness," Colt replied with a wide grin and stopped his lazy brooming pretence.

"You were so nice to me the last time... I have a favour to ask," Celeste continued with an oddly confident tone.

"How may I be of service," Colt said with a theatrical bow.

"I need study help," Celeste blurted out. Her face shined far too red from just those words.

"What?" Colt asked with a head tilt.

"I'm a lust mage and I need fresh semen to study..." Celeste explained with a coy stutter.

"What do you mean?" Colt asked with a peaked interest in his voice.

"I mean I need more, do you know more imps... who could help me?" Celeste pleaded as she dropped to her knees to level their eyes.

"What?" Colt uttered and took a step back. Celeste's face had almost touched noses with him.

"My body... it is hungry... I know I need more... it was not enough," Celeste explained while her hands moved along her sides.

"You mean?" Colt asked.

"I need more semen," Celeste declared with a loud voice that even echoed in the hallway.

"Ooh, well, my friends at the kitchen have little to do in the evening and they seemed to want to meet you," Colt replied.

"Great, bring them to this lab room," Celeste said and handed out a card that had the lust magic study room number written on. She gave a quick kiss on the imp's nose and stood up. She quickly walked off while holding her lips with her hands and giggling.

** * **

When the door to the lust magic room opened Celeste lost count of the imps in seconds. They were not that many but they quickly circled to stand around the elf Princess. Her eyes kept racing between the ten or so red imps in a chaotic order. They all had red pointy ears and mostly bald heads. They wore various specialised worker clothes that were made from grey fabric.

"Hey, you must have heard about me from Colt," Celeste said with broken confidence. Her heart had begun to pound almost audibly. Her hands were crossed just above her navel.

"You the cock hungry elf?" one of the imps shouted and others nodded or agreed with the shout with a murmur.

"You smell like sweet honey," one of the other imps commented and the other nodded. Celeste's eyes shot down to the floor and she froze still.

There was relative waiting silence and many yellow eyes bore into Celeste even through her purple robes. Her lips twitched like they were attempting to say something. The imps shifted impatiently and some began to move away.

"Break over boys, back to the kitchen," one of the ancient-looking imps grunted and several of them followed with looks given back at Celeste.

Panic filled Celeste's eyes and she loudly stuttered, "Semen, I need semen. I'm a semen mage I need semen."

Celeste's purple eyes were now locked to the ones who were leaving and she announced, "I will be taking my clothes off now. They are new and I don't want to dirty them."

"They have cleaning magic on them," one of the imps helpfully shouted but others grabbed him like to stop him but he talked too fast even for the other fast imps to stop him.

"I'm taking them off..." Celeste almost shouted and lifted her robes up to threw them off in a single move. She had not worn anything under them.

All eyes travelled between Celeste's unnaturally perky elven breasts and her already soaked and swollen puffed pussy. It was visibly twitching and leaking even more elf juices. Her breasts were moving up and down as she heavily breathed and her usually small and delicate nipples were highly erect.

"See, look at me, I want you to... I want you to feed my use my back hole or mouth," Celeste stuttered in a heavily blushed state.

After a deep breast lifting breath, Celeste continued, "I'm a virgin, please don't touch my purity, as a princess, it would not be proper."

Celeste cupped her puffed pussy lips with her left hand and placed her right on top of it. Then she dropped to her knees and lowered her torso to the ground her breasts first to present her behind. But only seconds of being kept up by her large breasts she rolled to her back.

"My ass no pussy," Celeste stuttered. Her nipples were twitching like the few seconds against the ground had made them orgasm. She also bit her lower lip and her knees were shaking in the air.

The imps disrobed in seconds to reveal their highly muscular thick red bodies. Then they charged and claimed as a large part of the naked elf body for their personal use to maximise their skin-contact area to which they rubbed their cocks to in seconds from releasing them. Burning sensations filled Celeste's skin and blush began spreading from her face and pussy all over her body.

Celeste kept lifting her hips and protecting her pussy at the same time. More than one hand had grabbed into Celeste's breasts and they were being pulled to more than two directions. One of the imps had even managed to get one of the nipples into his mouth and he had begun to suck with glee. Though several others were sucking just about any part of the Princess they managed to get their tongues on and one was gleefully giving Celeste's long ear a massage by rubbing it between his large red balls.

But in the middle of it all the seemingly luckiest imp had managed to fit himself between Celeste's legs and aimed it his cock straight into her elven ass hole. He jousted it in with ease as Celeste's juices had dripped down to lubricate her rear. He took a grip from the thighs on both sides of him and began thrust with his entire muscular body. He was one of the bigger and stronger imps and his thrust that slammed into Celeste showed no mercy. This cock was the biggest she had ever had but it still her elastic elven body was forced to its shape with ease

Regardless of the hard imp rod on her ass, the spot above it burned even harder in Celeste's mind. Every thrust made her pussy pulsate and her clit twitch in her grip and juices were spilling through her fingers. And despite the multitude of cocks on her vision, her eyes were locked into her fingers. Her core was hot enough to numb everything else the imps were doing.

Two of the imps were licking Celeste's fingers. Like they were trying to get every drop of pussy juice available to them. They came from both sides of her hips and their hungry tongues were long and hot as they tried to push through the fingers.

Celeste's gaping lips whispered, "My pussy... I need it in my pussy."

It was like the moment was frozen and Celeste only felt the pulses from her nethers. They travelled up her spine but the origin shined like a sun in her own body. Not even the imp rubbing his cock into her cheek was distracting her from her core.

With a bit stronger voice Celeste said, "Please, I don't care any more. I need it... I need cock in my pussy."

"So the Princess is into dirty talking," one of the imps said while licking Celeste's cheek just under her eye.

"I just need it in my pussy," Celeste whimpered. Her fingers parted and gave way to the imp tongues. Though one of them moved back to give room to the other from the first time their tongues touched. The remaining tongue circled around Celeste's clit that had swollen out of the protection of her usually tight pussy lips. It was like the imp had found a sweet nectar leaking nipple and he went in hard to suck it.

"Why don't you tell us about how your thirsty elf cunt feels and we just might," another imp said, this one was licking Celeste's left earlobe.

"No... my... elf... elf... cunt is in a fire. My elf cunt needs semen," Celeste declared after a stutter. With her words her eyes fully glazed and an unmoving gaping smile set on her lips.

"Where you want imp cock?" the imp in Celeste's ear repeated with a breathy voice. He was in a highly awkward and flexible position where he had managed to bury his tip into Celeste's armpit. It was his hand behind her neck that was holding up her head to look at her lower body.

"In my elf cunt, I want your beautiful imp cock in my cunt," Celeste shouted. Her hands were moving like they were trying to reach any cock even though there already was one in her ass and her clit was getting forcefully sucked. Not to mention the ten or so that were rubbing some part of her body.

"Please give me semen," Celeste moaned and one of the imps managed to thrust his cock from an odd sideways angle towards her pussy just to get it to slide along her nether lips and touch the imp's head that was trying to escape from the clit.

Celeste's entire body jerked and her hips twisted imp seed into her ass from an imp cock that had reached its limit. An impact from her hips sent the imp backwards but several others competed to take his place. One of them had a steady grip from the base of his large hard veined rod and he jousted it straight at Celeste's pussy that was still soaked wet from juices and saliva. The strike hit true and the tip pushed against Celeste's hymen and it stretched to let it past. There was no blood nor pain but a jolt of jubilation that went through the royal elven body.

"Ahhahaaahh," a weird moan giggle left from Celeste's lips as her walls clamped on the hard imp meat in her. Her end was pushed and it moved back to let the entirety of the imp's length through.

After the initial shock, the imp began grinding his hips against Celeste. He barely left the royal elven pussy that embraced him entirely but the hard pressure and convulsing walls were more than enough to drive him towards a climax.

Celeste's body was softly trembling as she stared her stomach with wide-open eyes and drooling lips. There was a bulge moving on her lower stomach that pushed her navel.

"Thank you, thank you," Celeste gawked at every thrust tears in her eyes but her lips smiled as widely as they could. Her inner walls and gate were pushed like clay that maintained the shape of the mould. Her delicate inner flesh was even shaped by the imp cock's bulged veins.

A cock was pushed towards Celeste's gaping lips and she took the tip in. Her tongue rolled around the tip like she was tasting a rare delicacy. Her hands grabbed the shaft and she began to jerk it into her mouth. The imp stood still to her side and just let it happen. The others were mostly just holding their cocks against the elven flesh while they waited for their own turns. Though one of them was already rubbing his sticky semen into her feet but not many seemed to pay much attention to it as the imps mostly crowded her torso.

"Give it to me, let me taste it again," Celeste muttered while she applied pressure into the cock in her mouth but then she froze entirely yet again. Liquid heat was pouring into her core and her eyes saw the imp in her pussy recklessly pumping her insides.

Seed pushed through Celeste's inner gate and every thrust of the imp tip pressured more through. Sweat shined on her forehead and her swollen clit was visibly moving on its own.

"This is magic, I'm being filled with magic," Celeste stammered in tears. Her grip on the cock hardened and she began jerking it again all the while sucking the tip with her mouth.

"More... give me more," Celeste voiced. Her womb moved and she wanted to feel the same burning feeling in her throat than in her pussy.

By the time semen dripped down Celeste's throat a second imp was already releasing into her royal elven womb. And the third imp after him climaxed almost immediately. Even though the imps were trying to save themselves for the Princess they just could not resist touching themselves before getting to one of the holes.

One of the imps who was about to cum charged Celeste's breasts and Squeezed his cock between them with both hands. His abundant seed spilt down to her navel and down to her silver pubes.

"This is magic, you are filling me with the love for magic," Celeste declared. Her hands were now holding two cocks and a third one was rubbing her face while she licked its shaft down to the balls.

"Princess Celeste, a word if I may," instructor Alfonso's calm voice pierced the orgy.

"Yes?" Celeste uttered raw imp testicle in her mouth. She was careful not to bite it even in her shock.

"I have found a few more books about the subject you might find fascinating. Feel free to proceed," Alfonso said and left after placing a pile of books on a table.

"Thank you?" Celeste stuttered after him. Yet another imp was filling her regal womb that song from seed-filled happiness.

** * **

Celeste was sitting in her room's bed. She was naked and was slowly caressing her stomach. It looked its normal smooth self with a defined thick elven shape.

Jade stepped into the room and Celeste looked up but there was a flash of disappointment like she had waited for someone with a cock. Jade was carrying her purple robes.

"You look happy," Jade stated with strained lips. She kept her distance from Celeste while she dropped the robes to a chair.

"I'm so happy Jade... I have been filled with magical happiness," Celeste explained with a gleeful smile.

"Right, no wonder you walked here like that..." Jade muttered, she sat down to another chair and crossed her legs.

"Will my father be happy too? He approves this right? He told me to do it, right?" Celeste asked, a part of the happiness in her tone had died down.

"So, can you use magic now?" Jade asked with a sneer.

"I feel it, Jade, I'm so full of magic," Celeste exclaimed.

"Then may your royal highness demonstrate her magical abilities," Jade suggested with a hand wave.

"I haven't tried," Celeste confessed and she looked down at Jade's stomach.

"Then try or did you just do it for the sex?" Jade asked with an eye roll.

"No... I mean I will try," Celeste voiced with mild hesitance. The books had told her that once she was feeling overflowing all she needed to do was focus her will to bring forth miracles of life magic as she used the origin of life itself to create them.

Images flashed in Celeste's mind and she aimed her focus on the wall of the room. From the stone grew a long cock that looked like an ornate wall decoration made of stone.

"I see you are embracing your new magic. It's a bit high to be used but I guess you are into those types of decorations now," Jade pondered with a grin.

"No, I mean I did not. It was just that my mind... my mind," Celeste stuttered in confusion but her eyes had focused on the highly detailed replica of the imp cock that had taken her virginity.

"Right," Jade voiced.

"I'm not a pervert, I just like magic and I'm doing this for magic," Celeste explained with nods of her head despite still being naked and rubbing her stomach with both hands.

123456...9