Magical Semen Princess Celeste

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Unlike before the large arena stage itself had multiple different props that represented different elements. Pools of water, burning torches and large slabs of stone. Usually, those were placed based on what the combatants needed to be effective in battle but in the practice matches, the arena was filled with all kinds of things to save time.

"Are the combatants ready, Princess Celeste are you ready," the announcer of the matches boomed from high above. Celeste had been too distracted by looking at the large stone pillars close to her opponent that lacked any runic symbols to prevent most magical interference like the floor to hear the first shouts.

"I'm ready," Celeste shouted. She lifted up her hands and they were visibly trembling. She was too distracted by what she wanted to do to not even hear the laughter from the audience.

"May the honourable combat begin," the announcer voiced. That second Celeste's opponent began forming a beam of lighting from his fingers but then a large solid object crashed into his side. The protective amulet on him flashed with a brilliant green light as his body was sent flying. The discharge of kinetic force alone made the rune engraved arena floor lit up from the same green light. He crashed into the side barrier and collapsed to the ground despite still having an intact body thanks to the amulet.

Where the opponent had been was now a large intricately engraved cock-shaped stone pillar. Anybody who would know more about anatomical details might recognise it to be an orc penis. Celeste had slammed it into her opponent with force and speed even she had not expected. The second she had reached her focus to the stone pillar it had changed shape and done what Celeste conveyed to it through a magical flow. In this case to slam into her opponent.

"Princess Celeste has won her first round and proceeds to the next round," the announcer voiced after a longer pause than after most fights.

The seed from imps Celeste had taken only a few hours ago tingled in her womb as it was trying to suck out any lingering magic. The internal magic battery the Princess had been charging some time had been reduced in charge but not by much.

There were not much of general applause from most of the audience but some of the people in commoner clothes were whistling and shouting with loud clapping. Though the announcer's words were ringing in Celeste's head too loudly for her to notice. She turned to the student spectators and started to run towards the magical stairs that were lowered to take the combatants from the arena as new ones came from the tunnel.

"Look, Jade, I won," Celeste loudly exclaimed when she reached the elevated positions and saw her maid sitting nearby.

One of the female students in brown earth magic robes walked to block Celeste's path and asked loudly, "How did you do that?"

"What?" Celeste uttered. It was the first time one of the female students had talked to her directly.

"That speed, that detail to the shape. Not even an imperial archmage can do it that fast," the black-haired female with green eyes exclaimed.

"I used lust magic," Celeste replied with a grin that the female human was not taking well as anger flared into her eyes.

"You jealous or something. Want to make your own stone cocks to get satisfied?" one of the male students nearby irked and the people around him laughed. At that moment the female student looked like she had broken as she realized the amount of attention she was getting.

"No," the female human stuttered and walked away. Celeste was left alone to walk to Jade with a grin of victory that had not faded.

"Did you see it?" Celeste asked. Jade was staring at the distance like she was frozen.

"Princess Celeste, a moment please," Alfonso's voice came behind Celeste and she turned around.

"You broke your amulet's flow limiter. My apologies of giving you insufficient one," Alfonso said while giving a new one and making the old one float to his hand. It was cracked and barely shone any light. The new one was a large scarlet stone with a piece of a dragon nail sunk into it. Celeste looked at it with puzzled eyes.

"It won't limit your... performance. Just makes sure you stay protected like the last one. Just that if the wearer emits too much magic these stones tend to break. Also, this one should let you get to the finals and against the stronger opponents without changing," Alfonso explained.

"Thank you," Celeste said while feeling the tingle from the red stone in her fingers.

** * **

The rest of the matches before the finals went mostly the same for Celeste. She kept slamming cock-shaped stones into her highly outmatched opponents until they passed out or surrendered. Which some opted to do before the match started.

** * **

Celeste was literally trembling with glazed eyes as she was waiting for the final match to start. She was facing another purple-robed student on the arena and she was not able to remember what kind of magic her opponent used as the Princess had slept through most of the matches that did not involve her. Jade had not let her go to find more seed so she had fallen asleep between her matches, she had barely woken to the finals.

"May the honourable combat begin," the announcer voiced after both sides accepted the combat.

The moment Celeste was about to re-do her one trick her world filled with purple darkness. Everything but her opponent disappeared into it.

"Hah, don't think you will be able to use that trick against me. I have made at least ten counters to it and before you even think of showing your other tricks. That is futile this plane of existence is under my domain," the black-haired human male with green eyes boomed with a borderline evil grin.

"Who are you," Celeste asked. Despite neither one of them moving the distance between the two was shortening like magic.

"I might as well. I'm Kai the unrivalled void magic-user. I will enjoy studying your unique magic and making it as reductant when comparing to mine as the rest," the human declared with a wave of his hand.

"This place feels weird," Celeste muttered while she looked around.

"Surrender now or I will use all the might of the void to crush you," Kai threatened, the purple void around him darkened and red eyes filled it like in an attempt to scare Celeste.

"It feels so empty," Celeste said. She had crossed hands and her eyes started to lack focus.

"Enough talking, time to lose," Kai announced and several monsters made from purple void manifested around him. They charged on all fours towards Celeste reached her hand towards the first one with gaping lips. Purple light flashed from the impact of their bodies colliding but only one of them looked like taking it seriously.

Celeste was pinned down to the void floor by the monster with ambiguous features but then the creature stopped moving. The Princess's hands moved along its body and down to its crotch. A hungry grin on her face Celeste tried to find anything that looked like a cock, purple light emitted from her hand and spread into the monster.

"I'm filling it," Celeste muttered. The spot she was touching on the monster was changing. It was growing a rod with twitching veins. The tip was shaped like an absurd cock-lollipop straight out of an imagination of a high-class cock enthusiast.

"You are affecting my void, this is absurd," Kai shouted while Celeste began jerking the void cock and pulling up her robes. She lifted her legs and embraced the monster with them. Its cock was guided towards Celeste's wet pussy that twitched in a red swollen state. Even her usually tight vulva gaped and moved like it wanted to eat void cock that was coming closer.

Celeste used her surrounding legs to press down the void monster's hips and its cock pierced into her pussy. The skin made from void vibrated against Celeste and rod easily spread her open up to her end. Her walls convulsed from the constant stimulation and the Princess's elven juices squirted to the void floor while her back arched. Celeste's face distorted into an impossibly wide wet grin while her toes twitched uncontrollably.

"Heheheh," Celeste began laughing uncontrollably like the void cock was tickling her inner walls with pure pleasure. She kept hugging the void creature with all of her limbs but the monster was staying still unless pushed by her to some direction.

"How are you still conscious, the contact with the void should have been enough to make your amulet feedback... Unless... what the hell are you doing?" Kai's pondering session was interrupted as the void monster on to of Celeste began to distort and change. Large tentacle-like limbs sprouted from his body and Kai has to magically slide away to avoid some of them.

Celeste's body was wrapped by the tentacles and they ripped her robes to pieces while pushing into her holes. Not even her ass was left alone as even that hole was spread open by physically manifested void. The penile members were even growing pulsating veins around them to make the constant rubbing even more intoxicating to Celeste.

"So many tasty cocks," Celeste slurred through the whirling mass of physical void before her throat was filled with a pressuring mass.

"Impossible, you are taking over my void with your magic... Fine, this changes nothing. All I need to do is get your amulet trigger and I win," Kai said and the void walls around Celeste pulsated and came crashing down against her and the void tentacle monster.

More and more pressure pushed down Celeste's throat and all three of her holes were constantly spread even wider. She was forced into a strong mind-numbing climax by the sheer volume that was pushing into her elastic elven body. Even her sweetly scented pussy juices reached Kai's nose that looked at what was happening in an increasingly confused manner.

Suddenly Kai's void faded away completely and Celeste's naked body laid on the arena floor. Her robes were gone and her entire body was covered with sweat. Her pussy was still gaping and dripping out plenty of elf juices. Kai stood next to the elven princess with a face that was frozen to a wide-open grin.

"Princess Celeste has passed out and thus the match is declared ended. Void Mage Kai wins the finals and is the champion of the practice tournament. Princess Celeste loses and gets the second place of the tournament," the announcer boomed but Celeste's grinning face did little to hide her completely glazed eyes. Her still twitching body looked to have gotten a more than a happy end before passing out.

** * **

The day after the tournament Celeste finally regained a glimpse of her awareness, her eyes had already been open and at the start, she barely registered the world through a heavy haze that was slowly fading.

"I see you woke up," Kiara said while writing down some notes on a desk nearby in her white coat. Celeste's head had been tilted to a side and the red-headed human was the first thing she had been able to focus to.

"I see your drooling face is full of questions so let me explain it to you. The natural magic that keeps your body alive was almost completely depleted. Like you had either been drained from it or it was completely used," Kiara said without even lifting her gaze from the notes she was writing. Though her eyes had a yellow glow in them that hinted that she was still observing Celeste with magical means.

Celeste was trying to lift her head but her body was in a paralysed state. Like heat from constant climaxes had burned the whatever fuse that let her body move on its own. All the Princess felt was that her core was filled to the brim with magic again and it was radiating with all-consuming heat all around her body. She was even unable to form words in her mind or keep focus. Her attempt to look at what was causing it was more of an instinct than anything else.

"Usually the body's foundational magic is separated even with life mages but in your case they seem to be one and the same," Kiara kept explaining though there was no way Celeste would even understand what language the human was speaking even though it was the imperial common tongue that was one of the three languages that the Princess had studied almost from birth.

"I requested the best seed producing monster in the pens to be temporarily brought here but that might have been a bit overboard," Kiara pondered. She put down her pen and stood up to walk next to Celeste.

"Time to release you," Kiara voiced and panic-filled Celeste. Even in her current state, she knew what that meant.

As desperation flared up from the core of Celeste's being she managed to moan out, "Please no, I'm in heaven, let me have more."

Kiara stopped and replied, "Hmm interesting... I knew your condition was special but

I never knew it was this extreme. You know this monster has fifty-six sets of internal genitals and he has been pumping them dry one by one ever since he was brought here. My new patch of virility enhancers sure is effective to this guy even though they barely affect humans. Then again..." Kiara kept talking and Celeste was definitely not hearing her. Her eyes had glazed over again and saliva dripped down her hanging tongue. Her attempt to struggle with a massive monster cock in her had fried her brain again.

There was a long time until Celeste heard anything again but she was partially aware that she was detached from the beast and laid to a bed.

The first words Celeste recognised as words came from Alfonso, "Princess Celeste, a word if I may."

Celeste tilted her head to receive an introduction about some team and academy's service to the society that she was unable to remember.

** * **

The next day Celeste was sitting on a chair in the classroom assigned for lust mages. There still were nothing but the chairs, tables and the mostly empty bookshelves. She had lifted up her robes and was looking at her visibly throbbing clit. Her body had still not forgotten what had happened in the lab and her own hand that was trying to lessen her swelling was only making her desire for cocks even stronger.

Suddenly angry-looking Kai came through the door shouting, "You, you ruined my reputation."

"What?" Celeste stuttered. She looked at Kai and took her hand away from her crotch. A table between them was blocking Kai's view of Celeste's nude bottom.

"Everybody thinks I'm some pervert thanks to you!" Kai shouted his explanation. He stopped to stand on the other side of the room.

"Don't be silly, this makes neither one of us a pervert," Celeste replied with a knowing nod. She was slowly pulling down her robes to hide her legs.

"You..." Kai flared in anger but turned around and went to sit down to a chair while looking away from Celeste. She looked at his neatly worn purple robes and she tried to straighten her own.

A short time later Ethan came to the room in his black robes with a red-haired female in red robes. She had dark pink skin and red eyes.

"Hello, I see Kai and Celeste are here already," Ethan said with a strange smile.

"Hey Ethan," Celeste happily replied. Kai did not respond in any way.

Ethan walked to Celeste and offered his hand. She stood up and took it to give a handshake. The Princess had managed to dry her hands into her self-cleaning robes in time to offer a dry hand.

"I haven't seen you for a while. Well, we have. Last night, you asked for my help. Though I have been seeing you a lot of you... I did not mean that. The tournament I was watching it. I meant nothing else," Ethan talked like she was increasingly losing his ability to speak and Celeste smiling at him was not helping his focus.

Celeste's eyes narrowed to a point of almost odd-looking seriousness before she said, "I want to thank you for helping to make my father proud."

The two shook hands again but this time short female laughter interrupted it. The red-haired woman was glaring at the two.

"Ooh right, she is Isabella, a fire elemental mage. She is the last member of our team," Ethan said.

"Last? What do you mean last?" Isabella flared with crossed arms.

"The two top spots were obviously the right match for this year's top team but the third one took some time to figure out. Even though Kai dropped you out of the contest early you seemed to put a pretty good fight against him with raw power despite your inability to understand his magic," Ethan explained. His focus had entirely shifted to Isabella from Celeste who was now behind him.

"What? I was picked to this team so I could be humiliated even more. Both of my parents are in imperial mage council," Isabella flared with red glowing eyes.

"Well, that is one reason. Your parents really wanted the academy to put you into the top team," Ethan calmly replied.

"Aargh, screw this," Isabella voiced and took a page from Kai's playbook and sat down to stare a wall.

There was a moment of silence that Ethan broke by saying, "Well now that we are all acquainted the team Violet is officially established. I will be your team lead and primary link between you and the academy's clients. As you know most first-year teams are glorified study groups but considering how well all of you have fulfilled your potential in this short time the headmaster has agreed to add us to the active-duty roster from the start."

"Just great," Isabella audibly muttered and Ethan froze for a moment before continuing to speak like he had rehearsed his explanations like a natural-sounding speech before.

"Most missions will involve locating sources of the so-called demonic magic that originates outside of this dimension. We use long-distance seers to locate the proximate area and send field teams to assess the threat levels and if there is a risk of multidimensional invasion," Ethan explained.

"What are you looking at?" Isabella flared in the middle of Ethan's explanation.

"Your breasts are a bit smaller than mine," Celeste replied without thinking.

"Just great," Isabella flared again.

Ethan continued without interrupting, "Our first mission is to locate the demon magic source that has been moving under the imperial city. It is weak and fast but it was deemed to be suitable to be our first mission. Other teams have been unable to catch the source but thanks to Kai's void magic he should be able to move fast enough and trap whatever it is."

"You mean the sewers?" Kai asked.

"Yes, be ready at tomorrow's noon at the main academy yard. There is an entrance we can use," Ethan replied.

"You mean the place the city's filth goes?" Celeste asked with a strained voice.

"Yes, it is a complex labyrinth of pipes and tunnels that cover the entire capital area. There are even lower levels and other connection tunnels but our target has never been that deep," Ethan explained while turning to face the Princess.

"I'm not going," Celeste declared.

"What?" Ethan asked.

"I'm not going to some filth infested tunnel network. Those places are filled with slime, rats and human waste," Celeste said with utter disgust on her face.

Kai gave out short laughter before saying, "So you don't like filth? I heard you don't even use protection."

"Protection?" Celeste asked with a head tilt.

"Yeah, use protection to prevent all the filth entering your body," Kai replied with a grin.

"You mean like armour?" Celeste asked with a head tilt.

"I'm sure that would do the trick," Kai said with a smile.

"I need to go to the bank before it closes," Celeste said and ran out of the room.

** * **

The next day Ethan, Kai and Isabella were waiting at the academy's front yard when they saw a black-robed female elf dragging a purple magic-tech armour with intricate and decorative design towards them.

"Her royal highness is your problem now," Jade announced and walked away.

"Hey, I'm all protected for sewers now," Celeste's voice came deep from the full-body magic-plate armour. It was making her tall enough to even tower over Isabella who was normally the tallest of the four.

1...456789