Magical Semen Princess Celeste

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Miss Jade, could you stay a moment. There is something I would like your opinion on," Ethan said.

"If you are so polite," Jade muttered and stepped to lean against the wall next to the door. Celeste went to sit next to her and Ethan walked next to the lecture podium. He began talking for some time without pause or eye contact with anybody.

"Headmaster and the academy council were impressed of our quick performance so the next minor clean up job at the capital is to locate a mafia boss that is supposedly a demon. We can just scan the city slowly for a few weeks. Even though dealing with low-class criminals should not be much of a problem this is mostly just to say the academy did something about it and found nothing. Now, Miss Jade, I heard from Celeste you had some talent to locate things. Could you offer us some advice on how to find any clues?"

Even though Ethan's question came almost as a surprise to Jade she managed to reply, "Talk to local contacts that operate on the street level. That sounds like the best kind of rumour fodder there is in bars and other similar establishments. Some of the rumours must have valid leads in them."

"Could I bother you to assist us in this endeavour?" Ethan suggested.

"I don't really know the local population but Celeste should be more than able to talk to the right people," Jade replied with a nod towards the mentioned princess.

"She is?" Ethan said with curiosity.

"I heard she has established several contacts to all kinds of people, haven't you?" Jade irked.

"I told you not to talk about my job," Celeste pouted under her breath.

"Anyways, just let her ask around a few weeks. If she remembers anything you should get some clues," Jade said while she walked out of the room.

"Thank you, Miss Jade," Ethan shouted after the maid.

"Well, Celeste can we count on you to gain some information?" Ethan asked.

"Yes sure, I will go now," Celeste replied as she hurried away now that nobody was blocking the door.

** * **

Later that day Celeste was sitting naked on top of a tied green orc in a large performance cage. His large cock was throbbing in her pussy and twenty or so masked customers were watching the elf with a messed up silver hair pant and move on top of the muscular orc.

Celeste was leaning back to show the audience the large bulge on her stomach that reached above her navel. Her right-hand fingers were tracing along the bulge's side while her left hand was desperately trying to keep her trembling body from completely collapsing.

The high paying customers around the cage moved silently in their masks while trying to get the best possible angle to witness the elf's elastic stomach. Like they were curious but at the same time did not want to be recognised by the other rich people of the imperial city that were behind the other masks. In a way, cut-throat politics added to the excitement the audience was experiencing from not knowing who was the black-robed masked person next to them.

"This orc cock is love, my body belongs to this magic-giving cock," Celeste announced with drooling lips. On top of bulging her the cock was also visibly twitching in her tight embrace. Most of the thick orc seed from this male was trapped in her womb as she had not let any of the shaft go after the climax. The tip that was partially locked into her inner gate had blocked any escape shut and the hole the semen had come from was tightly clamped shut by the Princess's insides.

When Celeste leaned down to stroke the orc's face some of the audience walked off to the next exhibit room and more were let in by the magic golems that were guarding the doors in an automated fashion.

Due to the height difference celeste had to crawl forward to level her eyes with the orc. The pressure against her womb lessened but even though only a quarter of the large tool was left in her it still filled her completely as her insides adapted to it.

Celeste pushed her lips against the orc's almost elven-like green ear and whispered, "Grunka, do you know any demon mafia bosses?"

"What?" the orc grunted. Even though only part of his length was currently trapped by the elf pussy it only made it clear to him just how hard she was squeezing him.

"Shh, not so loud, Do you know any demon mafia bosses?" Celeste voiced while putting her slender finger on the orc's lips while rubbing her large breasts against him.

"I heard that the first time..." Grunka muttered. There were straps on his orc cock even though while he was coated in the sweet-smelling elf nectar they were unnecessary.

"So do you?" Celeste insisted while moving her hips to rotate around the tip, not that she did it especially for her words but as a way to keep constantly stimulating her womb.

"Why do you want to know?" Grunka voiced.

"I was told to talk to my contacts," Celeste replied while her pussy was twitching from another climax while her eyes tilted up. The seed in her womb was trying to escape but her walls squeezed hard enough to trap it a while longer.

"By who?"

"The academy," Celeste replied.

There was a moment of silence before Grunka said, "I have a friend, you should talk to him. You better deal with this. I'm only telling you this since the academy gets things done when they get serious about the demon."

"Great, just tell the details after the shift," Celeste said while she leaned back up to present her bulged stomach to the audience. Her grinning wet face looked like she had already forgotten the conversation they just had.

** * **

Celeste was standing on a dark slum street in black robes and wooden mask that Grunka had told her to wear. Grunka was standing next to her.

"That's him, it is up to him if he wants to talk to you. I think he will, so no need to tell my name to him, understood?" Grunka voiced.

"I guess," Celeste replied with a head tilt.

"Right, I will be going now," Grunka said and left along one of the narrow corridors of the slum's labyrinth.

Celeste walked to the other end of the narrow street that was flanked by four-storey stone houses that were mass-produced with magic to provide tightly packed housing to every citizen in the city. Most windows were so close to each other on the street that if they were not usually blocked shut one might have been able to step from one building to the next.

There was a small rumble in Celeste's stomach and she swallowed hard before talking.

"Are you Mutak?" Celeste asked the large green orc in grey rag pants that was blocking the narrow street by sitting on a doorway with his long muscular legs. He was holding a sign that was looking for any job.

"Who wants to... yeas I am," the orc's tone immediately changed as he looked up and realised that the wooden mask hid a soft female voice.

"I heard you had trouble with some demon," Celeste asked.

"Inside," Mutak grunted. He stood up and barely managed to get through the doorway sideways with his large muscled chest. Celeste followed him and her eyes noticed how the orc took extra care not to scrape his large cloth packaged manhood into the door frame.

Celeste was guided to a small room where Mutak was barely able to stand straight. A large brown mattress panel covered the floor and besides a small rugged trunk at the corner, the orc did not seem to have any other belongings.

"Who sent you?" Mutak whispered after closing the flimsy door to the small apartment with blocked window and one magical light on the roof.

"Grunka..." Celeste started but then stopped.

"I should have known, he paid for another sweet-smelling female to come comfort me?" Mutak grunted.

"I don't know about that, he told me that you would know something about a demon," Celeste tried to explain but her focus was getting distracted by the presence of the large orc penis.

"Why would you want to know about that gang?" the orc asked.

"I don't... It's just that..." Celeste muttered while her eyes kept trailing down to the orc's cock that was growing an even bigger bulge than before.

"Not that it matters to me, what do you want?" Mutak grunted.

"You have a big cock, I bet it looks nice," Celeste muttered while crossing her fingers.

"I thought you said you were not a whore," Mutak exclaimed.

"I guess but I'm not doing it for the money," Celeste said with a nod.

"Just get on sucking it then and tell him not to pay you to play some games. Whore is a whore," Mutak boomed while he dropped his cloth pants. His still growing cock sprang free and Celeste's eyes followed. It was one of the bigger orc cocks she had yet seen and the veins bulged with purple hues.

Mutak sat down on the floor and spread his legs to present his rod. Celeste dropped to all fours and crawled to face the cock, she only remembered to take off his mask only after the wood poke at the cock-flesh. The same move that took the mask off pulled her hood down and liberated her braided silver hair.

"You are an elf?" Mutak grunted.

"Aha," Celeste voiced while she grabbed the base of the orc shaft and trailed her tongue up it. Her fingers were not able to reach around it no matter how hard she squeezed and her left hand cupped Mutak's green balls like she weighted how much seed they contained.

Once she reached the tip Celeste pulled down the foreskin and began spreading her jaw to slowly take the tip into her mouth. Her saliva was spread by her lips on the fat knob and her tongue pressed against the semen-giving hole to have a taste of the orc pre-cum that was spilling out.

"Let me see your breasts," Mutak grunted and his hands pushed Celeste away from his cock. Almost like in panic Celeste pulled her borrowed commoner black robes off and threw them away in a second. She was naked under them as usual.

"So big," Mutak commented and took a grip from Celeste's breasts with both hands. They were just the right size to fit his large orc hands. He pulled the large perky mounds apart and squeezed Celeste's nipples between his fingers. The elf trembled with gaping lips but did not try to retreat.

"I'm going to boob-fuck you," Mutak announced and pushed Celeste to lay on her back. He knelt on top of her stomach but made sure his legs supported his weight and only his balls were giving their full weight on Celeste's upper stomach.

Mutak slapped his cock between Celeste's breasts and squeezed them to grip on the shaft. He was not able to surround his entire shaft and his tip peeked from the other end. Celeste's eyes were locked into it and she was trying to reach it with her tongue.

"You soft," Mutak announced. He pushed his hips forward and the moment Celeste was able to she bit into his tip. Her breasts might have been strained by this but it did not prevent her tongue from eagerly circling on the tip to find any possible pre-cum.

Mutak pulled his cock back and began thrusting between the breasts while tightly squeezing them together with both hands. Every time the tip left from Celeste's mouth she tried to chase it but the pressure on top of her prevented her. Though she never needed to wait that long to get another momentary taste from the raw orc tip.

"You sure like sucking, too bad you can't fit more than the tip in anything," Mutak grunted and speeded up his thrusting.

"I can... let me," Celeste protested with a break as she took the tip into her mouth for a moment before letting it go.

"Hehe, at least you can take my semen in full," Mutak voiced and pushed forward and Celeste again took his tip. This time the orc kept it in and began rubbing the elf breasts like to milk his shaft. The mounds were increasingly red from the strong grip but showed no signs of abrasion on the perfect pure elven skin.

On top of the stimulus from the breasts Celeste was licking and sucking the tip, she had even locked her teeth to the part where the pulled down foreskin ended.

"I'm cumming, ready or not," Mutak grunted and pushed his cock to the start of Celeste's throat. A hot liquid blast spurted down her bent throat and the orc kept milking more of his seed into the strongly sucking hole.

Mutak intently stared at Celeste's face with up-rolled eyes and tightly shut lips. Almost no seed was on her lips but a bit of the substance was dripping out of her nose. Her pussy juices were spilling down to the floor carpet and their sweet smell was definitely going to linger in them for a long time.

By the time Mutak pulled back Celeste's eyes were glazed and her lips kept a wide-open grin without any signs of semen on them.

"Thank you for the magic-meal," Celeste slurred while Mutak stepped back and went to sit to a corner of the room.

"You can go now," Mutak grunted.

"What?" Celeste uttered, she jolted up like in panic and the glazing on her eyes lessened.

"I doubt he paid you that much," Mutak muttered.

"Please let me stay, I love your cock, let me keep feeling it," Celeste pleaded and went to kneel in front of Mutak's still half-erect penis.

"Fine then but don't expect any extra pay," Mutak voiced. Celeste grabbed his cock with two hands and began fighting against his almost flaccid state.

"I'm not," Celeste pouted almost like she was insulted. She lifted up her hips and trailed her left hand along the orc's muscular body while her right hand kept gripping on his tip. She made sure to drag her pussy up the shaft while reaching the tip.

"What are you doing?" Mutak grunted but did not move.

"My filthy elf cunt wants to feel your mighty orc cock," Celeste gleefully replied with a lustful grin. Her soaked nethers were finally touching the large orc tip and she was pushing her hips down.

What words Mutak had planned to say next never came from his lips as Celeste slid down his cock with speed and took him in balls deep in seconds. He might not have been in his full glory but his cock was still making Celeste's stomach bulge to her navel.

"You took me..." Mutak uttered while his orcish manhood began pumping to its full length again. The elven pussy was convulsing around him like it was giving a full-length massage.

"It's growing," Celeste panted while she rubbed her stomach. She leaned back and Mutak started to support her back like a reflex.

"Just let me stay like this, let me burn your beautiful shape into my mind," Celeste pleaded while she looked into the orc's yellow eyes.

"Sure," Mutak grunted with his tusked teeth.

"This shape, this lovely shape, is the best," Celeste voiced while her hands moved up and down her stomach like she was jerking the cock through her own skin. The bulge was twitching and the Princess's stretched vulva was visibly suctioning the base of the green shaft.

Celeste leaned closer to Mutak's chest and used her hips to twist the cock in her. The orc's hands embraced her gently and Celeste's erect nipples rubbed against him

"Your tip is so big, it's loving me, it wants deeper," Celeste panted.

Suddenly the room's door was kicked open and it crashed down next to Celeste and Mutak. One large grey orc flanked by two green ones were at the doorway. All of them were staring at Celeste's back with a tusked grin.

"What do we have here," the grey orc with some scars on his large body boomed.

"Hutnak, I don't have any money," Mutak roared. He stood up and his cock lifted Celeste up with him for a moment before she tilted down and slid off from it. As the penis kept pointing downwards after the elf it was clear that despite its length it was not in a fully hardened state.

"Pretty rich coming with a whore in your lap," the grey orc Hutnak retorted.

"I did not pay her," Mutak growled while he stepped over the elf.

"Right, I have been patient with you but at this rate, I have no choice but to feed you to a demon," Hutnak threatened.

"Did you say demon?" Celeste stuttered while she stood up and stepped to the side of Mutak.

"A damn stacked elf," one of the green orcs at the doorway commented while staring at Celeste's breasts bounce as she moved.

"Yes, a very big and scary demon that eats orcs for breakfast," Hutnak said while ignoring his lackey's comment.

"That sounds big, can I meet him?" Celeste asked while taking steps towards Hutnak.

"Not everybody can meet the boss," Hutnak replied. he crossed his large arms and tried to look intimidating with a stern look.

"What are you doing?" Mutak asked while he grabbed from Celeste's shoulder. She shook off the hand surprisingly easily and leaned her naked body into Hutnak's grey side.

"I want to meet the demon, the last one had such a nice large cock but I did not get to feel it in me," Celeste explained with a grinning smile and lust glazed eyes.

"Boss is not really taking visits," Hutnak grunted.

"Please, you can give me semen on the way and I can pay Mutak's debt," Celeste said while sliding her arms along the grey orc's many stomach muscles.

"If you are willing to serve us with your body," Hutnak said while gulping down saliva.

"That will work even better," Celeste happily voiced and pushed her hand into Hutnak's pants and grabbed his cock. It soon grew out of his pants and the elf's hand followed to keep rubbing the tip.

"Get out of my house," Mutak angrily boomed.

"Yes, we better do," Hutnak voiced and guided Celeste out of the front door.

"Boss, she not wearing anything," one of the green orcs voiced.

"Let's just go down that alley and see what we are dealing with before giving her to the boss," Hutnak said. Celeste's hand was jerking his cock with increasing velocity while she was escorted to the end of the alley. When there was nowhere else to ho she was pushed against the stone wall.

"Being so eager, you won't mind if I go a bit rough on you," Hutnak said. He flipped Celeste to face the wall and kneeled down to aim his cock at her pussy from below.

"You made my blood boil and now I can't hold it back. I hope your elf-cunt is still gaping from Mutak," Hutnak voiced and thrust his hips upward and pierced into the already soaked hole that devoured the meat-rod almost as eagerly as it was thrust in. Celeste's legs were lifted from the ground even before she took the shaft fully in and Hutnak's strong arms lifted her even more up from her thighs. Her legs were bent to point up at the sky.

"Fuck you grip hard," Hutnak grunted and turned around to present drooling and twitching Celeste to the two green orcs.

"You fucked her stomach," came a comment and Hutnak squeezed Celeste's thighs to flank her belly bulge and push against it.

"I hope you still with us, elf," Hutnak said and shook Celeste on his cock. Her pussy was visibly convulsing under the pressure and the orc's balls were getting covered by transparent elf juices.

"You are in me, so much in me," Celeste uttered with saliva escaping her lips.

"She smiling," one of the green orcs commented while leering at Celeste's drooling face.

"Okay, listen up elf, I know your kind and there is no way you would just do this," Hutnak said while his hands gripped harder around the elf's thick thighs.

"Do me," Celeste moaned with a swaying head.

"What is your game," the grey orc boomed and squeezed Celeste tightly in his embrace. She gagged spit from the added pressure and was unable to form words. Even her eyes were twitching with sudden pressure forced tears and it was like the orc was squeezing elven nectar out from a container to the ground.

"Answer me," Hutnak insisted but loosed up his grip.

"Coock, I loove coock," Celeste slurred. Her womb was pulsating strongly enough to be visible through her stomach and her ears were trembling uncontrollably.

"You are not the first elf I have had to deal with. If you won't speak now your mind won't recover," Hutnak voiced while jerking his hips to bend his penis in the elven flesh mould.

"Boss, I think she might be broken already," one of the green orcs suggested.

"You might be right but it never hurts to be certain."

1...456789