Magician 04: Apprentice

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I just sat there in shock. Here I was, naked, and Adam, who usually wheeled me to breakfast, instead also got me out of bed.

Once he finished cleaning me, he asked me what I wanted to wear. I pointed to the closet, and said, "I want to wear the yellow top, and bring the bow with it." It was the same one I wore in the dream.

He did, and he helped me get it on, and I buttoned it up, and tied the bow around like a tie.

"What next?"

"Get my socks, over there in the dresser. The blue ones, with the long tops. I want people to see the blue, along with the yellow, and know I support Ukraine. Oh, and get the black flats. I want to look nice."

He knelt in front of me, and I failed to notice him taking brief looks at my vagina, as he put my socks and shoes on. When he finished, he stood, and said, "Okay, what else do you want to wear?"

I must have been thinking about some kind of vest, or sweater, because, I said, "Nothing else. I'm good."

He gave me a quizzical look, saying, "Are you sure? Look over yourself again."

I did, and didn't notice anything, so I said, "I'm fine. Now, help me into the wheelchair."

He seemed reluctant, but when I started to do it without him, he quickly came to my aid. No doubt to avoid a lawsuit if I hurt myself.

"Really, you should put something else on."

"No, I'm fine." I started to wheel myself out of the room. He then rushed up to help me.

We wheeled to the cafeteria, and after parking me at a table, he collected my food. I had noticed quite a few people looking at me, but I just thought it was because I had never worn a bow with my outfit here. So I reveled in letting others see me.

After breakfast, Adam wheeled me out to the common area, where I started to chat with the other residents. After a while, one of the other old men wheeled up to me, and facing me. He started talking with me, and we were chatting about everything. A few minutes later, his wheelchair was bumped from behind, and it moved suddenly about a foot forward. But for some reason, my wheelchair also moved, turning to face him.

I went to look to check on my feet, and instead I found his arm between my legs. I followed it to the hand, and realized he was publicly fingering me. I was a bit stunned.

Suddenly, I heard him say, "I'm sorry, Helen. I didn't mean to twist your chair." He then reached over with both hands, and restored my position so that we were again face to face.

This time, I watched out of the corner of my eye, and sure enough. His hand returned and he started fingering me. As we talked, I carefully scanned everyone, and I realized that most people were watching us. Some discreetly, and some obviously. It was clear, that no one was going to tell me. So I decided, then and there, to spend the rest of the day with my vagina on display. I also kept track of who got close enough to touch, and to my surprise, only three others fingered me.

I wouldn't see Jack until tomorrow, but I managed to go through the day half naked, and no one said a word. That night, I didn't have any dreams, and in the morning, all was back to normal. But I decided to not button my light green top all the way up. Again, no one said anything, but I saw quite a few people maneuver to get to my side, so they could look down my top.

When I saw Jack that afternoon, I waited until no one was near, and said, "I had an unusual day, yesterday."

"Oh? How so?"

"Well, I had a different person get me out of bed, and he wasn't quite on the ball, or perhaps, he hoped I wasn't. He was rather surprised I slept half nude. But when he saw me, he didn't say anything, but just pretended not to notice. But I noticed he noticed. I pretended to not care, and as he helped get me dressed, he saw me nude."

"And he didn't react?"

"He did, but tried to pretend he didn't. I let him get away with that. But I went one further. When I asked for clothes, he would pass me what I asked for, and help me put them on. But I forgot to ask for a skirt. So when he assisted me into my chair, I was half naked." I wasn't gonna tell him I was half-asleep at the time, and actually forgot to ask for my skirt.

"No. He didn't do that!"

"Yes, he did. Oh, he asked if I was sure I was ready to go out of the room, but never told me why I wouldn't be ready."

"How long before someone came to your rescue?"

"No one did. I spent the entire day with my vagina on display. And at least four times I saw, out of the corner of my eyes, that someone had reached between my legs to finger me."

"What!"

"Keep your voice down."

"Sorry. But people really did that to you?"

"Yes. I kind of thought it was hot, actually."

"Really?"

"Yeah. Once I became paralyzed, I thought I would never have sex again. Now, I am not so sure. Apparently, I am still attractive enough for people to want me."

"I could have told you that."

"I know. You've been looking down my shirt on and off, as we've been doing my exercises."

"I haven't..."

He wilted as I gave him a look, with a raised eyebrow.

"Okay, I have. But I didn't mean to."

"Yeah, right. But my question is, did you like what you saw."

"Um..."

"You've already admitted it. I'm not gonna tell Admin, so don't worry about that. Did you like what you saw?"

"... Yeah."

"Well, I want you to come tonight after dinner, so we can continue with our extracurricular activities."

"You do?"

"Yes. I've been thinking about it all day, and all yesterday. I need to try this."

"Okay, I'll be there."

We talked about other things for the rest of the session. I had a shower next, and then dinner. Rather than spend the rest of the evening in the common room, I requested they put me to bed. I turned on the TV, and waited for Jack. I was sitting up, trying to focus on the news.

When he got there, I asked, "Please close the door and pull the curtain." When he did, I pulled off my top.

"Huh? Should you be doing that?"

"We know that your hand on my bare back can make my legs work. I want to find out if it must be my back, or if you can touch me anywhere."

"Yeah, but why remove your top?"

"Because I want to see if your hand on my breast will work."

"Huh? I could just put my hand on your stomach."

"Yeah, you could. But I noticed something else when we were doing that. I was getting feelings between my legs. Sexual feelings. I got to thinking that if you were to touch me sexually where I could feel it, maybe I could feel more below."

"Really? You want that?"

"Yes. Your ability may be how I can become sexually awake. And sex is really primal, so I have to try it. Will you help me?"

"... Okay. How do you want to do this?"

"Give me your hand." He held out a hand, so I flattened it, and then drew it to my breast, where I pressed it and shaped it until he was cupping it.

"What next?"

"I want you to focus on me getting feeling down between my legs as I finger myself. I want you to make me feel it."

"Oh! Um, okay. I'll try."

He watched, as I began to finger myself. I gave him instructions on what I wanted him to do. I started with little movements of my legs to generate friction. Later, to make my feet move a little, and even to wiggle my toes. It seemed that whatever I did, the feeling in my vagina grew slowly. After half an hour, I started getting wet. Twenty more minutes later, I came.

I didn't want to stop, since I could still feel down there, so I said, "I can't believe it. I just had an orgasm. I haven't had one that good in years!"

"Wait, you've been having orgasms? How? You don't normally have feeling down there."

"I've been playing with my nipples, and imagining naughty things. But those orgasms pale in comparison to what I just had."

"Wow."

"Yeah, wow. I want to keep going, and see how soon I can have another."

Jack looked at me funny, so I said, "What?" I gave him a look of my own. "A girl likes having orgasms."

"I didn't say anything."

"Well, just keep your hand there, and why not put your other hand on my other breast and play a little. I'm sure it will help me come sooner."

He raised his eyebrows, but a few seconds later, he began using two hands. After getting a second orgasm, I stopped fingering myself. When I calmed down, I said, "Okay, now let's work on walking. Hold both breasts to steady me."

He nodded, so I then slowly maneuvered off of the bed, and stood up. I stayed near the bed, so he could catch me, or push me onto it if I became unsteady. That left me about four feet to walk back and forth. But it was four feet I couldn't normally do. I was so excited. When the PA came on to announce lights out, I sighed.

"I guess that's all for tonight. Help me get back into bed."

We said goodbye, and I would see him in a few days. Instead of putting on the covers, I played with myself, since a tiny bit of feeling lingered down there. I fell asleep before I remembered to pull the covers up over my naked body.

For some reason, I was wide awake early that morning. When my room door opened, I listened to hear who it was. I heard Adam say hello to my roommate. He had to be loud since she was hard of hearing. She, likewise, needed a wheelchair, but unlike me, she didn't need as much help, nor did she need someone to wheel her about. While waiting for him to finish, I realized my covers were still off, leaving me lying down on the bed, naked and fully exposed.

I realized that Adam hadn't heard anything from my side of the room, so I decided to pretend to be sleeping. I closed my eyes, leaving barely a slit open in one eye. I wanted to see what he would do.

Well, after entering, he saw me and froze. A few seconds later, he walked quietly up to me, and then reached down between my legs. I couldn't believe it. I felt something. Barely. But I suppressed my reaction, and continued to pretend to be sleeping. But I watched him.

Then he did something I didn't expect. With his other hand, he placed it adjacent to the first, but he slowly moved it in circles. I wondered what he was doing, until I realized that he was slowly moving his hand up. A little bit each circle. When he got high enough to almost get my belly button, he changed direction to go around it. But he never went back to the original line. I soon realized he was aiming for my breast.

It was agony pretending to be sleeping. But I must have managed, because he continued to slide that hand up. Eventually, he got to my nipple. I couldn't help it. I came. My eyes briefly opened, but I quickly closed them. He pulled his hands away, and after I came down from the orgasm, I went back to pretending to be asleep. After a bit, standing there, he called my name softly. I gave it no notice, so he would think I was still sleeping.

He said my name several times, and after not responding, I felt him reach and pull the sheet over me. I could feel my nipples were standing tall, and tenting the sheet, making it obvious I was aroused. He waited a few moments, then said my name a bit louder, and also shook my shoulder. I let myself appear to wake up.

"Huh? Is it morning, already?"

"Yes, it is. Let's get you ready for the day." With that, he pulled the sheet away from my legs. "Oh my, looks like you had another accident. I'll go get a washcloth and towel."

While he was in the bathroom, I quickly looked, and even felt the bed. There was no accident to clean. But by the time he got back, I looked up absently at him.

"Here, let me clean you up." He then brought the washcloth between my legs, and started washing. He must have spent five minutes washing, and another five drying. Still, I played along, and pretended to be out of it because I was so tired. He then put that away, and opened my closet.

"What would you like to wear today?"

"I'm too tired to choose. You dress me in whatever."

"Okay... let me find something sexy for you."

I watched as he went through my limited closet, then my neighbor's, and after a few minutes, he came back to me. I pretended not to notice that the top he chose actually was from the other woman's closet. She is not as well endowed as me, so I knew it would be strained to hold my tits in.

He put it on me, and got my hands through the short sleeves. Then he asked, "How's that?"

He had not buttoned it up at all. I could tell less than half the buttons could even be buttoned, but I just said, with a yawn, "Fine, whatever."

He then went to the dresser, and got a pair of socks. After they were on, he got my shoes on, and then said, "Time to get you in the wheelchair."

Oh my god. He was deliberately taking me out half naked. I thought about that for less than a second, before deciding to continue playing sleepy and unaware. Once I was in, he wheeled me out, and to the cafeteria. There, he got my breakfast, and put it in front of me. It smelled good, so I leaned forward to eat it. As I expected, the shirt slid back a bit, letting my nipples get even closer to being exposed. Since they were still stiff, anyone to the side could likely see them.

Once breakfast was over, I asked Adam to wheel me over to the common area, in the sun, where I could snooze a little. After situating me, I closed my eyes, and wiggled a little to get comfortable. Success. I thought I could make a nipple slip out by wiggling, and I could see that one had escaped.

While I didn't actually sleep, I acted like I did. Over the next two hours, five people fingered me. One even played with my exposed nipple. That's when the ambulance came, sirens going loud. I woke up. Somehow, I actually fell asleep, even though I was trying to see who would feel me up. I turned my head to see what was happening, and like all the others in the area, our attention was on the ambulance.

When the ambulance left, and the chaos settled, I decided the sun was no longer on me, so I wheeled myself into position in the sun. I was careful, and sneaky, and managed to pull the side of my shirt just enough to expose the other nipple. I then leaned back, and pretended to sleep. It took a while, but soon, someone was fingering me. The second one to finger me, also played with my nipples. Oh, it was so hard pretending to be sleeping.

But it was so worth it. By the time lunch came, I had had three orgasms from people touching me. A number of people fingered me, or played with my nipples. I responded to the call for lunch by apparently waking up. I then slowly wheeled my way into the cafeteria. One of the residents volunteered to get my lunch, so I pulled up next to a table, but sideways to it.

After delivering my meal, the resident pulled up a chair, and started talking to me, asking my opinion on politics. While I gave some answers, I soon realized he wasn't expressing an opinion, but rather used the conversation to distract me. Every so often, I would turn away to get some food. After one time, I found his hand heading up my legs. By the time I got more food, his fingers were inside me. I concentrated on my food, and pretended I didn't notice what he was doing with his hand.

Near the end of the meal, while I was turned away, I suddenly felt a hand on my breast. I stifled my reaction as best as I could, and went for another spoonful, before turning back to talk to him. I caught his eyes briefly getting big, but then he tried to hide it.

I got so turned on by his touching, that I had an orgasm. He removed his hand from my breast. When I came down, I resumed the talk as though nothing had happened. Again, his eyes got big, and shortly, his hand was back on my breast, being more forceful than before. Afterwards, the resident helped me use the restroom, and even cleaned me up. Afterwards, I had him set me out in the commons, in the sunshine. Then he left.

I didn't take long for someone to pull up next to me and finger me. But soon after, another pulled next to me. The second guy said hello, but let the other guy do the talking. A minute later, he reached over, and started playing with my breast, in plain view. Since I suspected something like that might happen, I was able to pretend not to notice. It may have helped that they wanted to believe. I spent the rest of the day getting felt up in plain view, and I couldn't believe I was getting away with this. I had a number of orgasms, and carried on as though I was unaware of my body's feelings.

Considering the number of times I used the bathroom throughout the day, I was shocked to think people would think I was unaware of my nakedness. Starting that night, I decided to sleep in the nude, rather than wear my nightie. It was two days later, that Adam came to get me out of bed. I could see he wanted to expose me again, but I was too alert for him to try. The day after, however, I was due for a session with Jack, and Adam woke me up. I decided to pretend to be real sleepy, and Adam took advantage.

First, he claimed I had made a mess overnight, and when I checked while he was fetching something to clean me up, I saw there was no mess. Still, he washed me up, and took his time to do it. I still had a tiny amount of feeling down there, so I could tell he was fingering me. Before he finished, he also washed my breasts, and felt me up. I came while he did that. When he finished drying me, he said he would be back in a few minutes to put me in my wheelchair. He left me on the bed, naked, and with the door and curtain open.

He took over half an hour before he came back. At least three people passed, but no one looked in. He said, "Sorry for taking so long. One of the other residents I assist, took a fall, and that kept us busy."

"Were they okay?"

"Yes. He already had a fall mat, like you do, so he wasn't hurt."

"That's good."

"Now let's get you into your wheelchair. Give me your hand..."

I reached for his hand, and he pulled me up, and maneuvered me into my chair. Here I am, naked, and he didn't even make a pretense of getting me dressed. And in my pretend sleepiness, I pretended not to notice it.

He wheeled me to the cafeteria, and parked me near the window, but not near a table. When he came back with breakfast, he sat down on the windowsill, and held the tray for me.

"Sorry I couldn't find you a seat at a table, so let me hold your tray, while you eat."

"Okay."

I could tell he was watching me, so I took my time eating, savoring the meal. Well, mostly savoring. Some things weren't quite as savory, still, I faked it.

Later, he took the empty tray back, then wheeled me over to the common area.

"You still look sleepy? Would you like to go on the couch, and put your legs up?"

"Sure, why not." I then closed my eyes, as though I was trying to go back to sleep.

I was rather surprised at how he picked me up out of the wheelchair. Instead of lifting me by the shoulders, he slid a hand between my legs, and slipped two fingers into me. While he didn't actually finger me, he did use that hand to lift me out of the chair. The other hand steadied me, and he carried me two feet, over to the couch. He set me on the couch, then grabbed one leg, and pulled it over to the side, placing it on the armrest. I pretended to not be aware of what he was doing. He paused, then when he grabbed the other leg, he pulled it the other way.

I almost opened my eyes at that. But I managed to fake not being aware he was pulling my legs into a full split while I was naked. I'm just glad I am young and flexible. As it was, I could tell he was taking a lot of time getting the second leg on the armrest.

When he was done, he said, "I'll give you a little massage to help you sleep."

"Thanks..."

He started on my shoulders, and he actually was good. But when he moved downward, he massaged my breasts. He continued going down until he got down to my legs. There, he massaged my vagina, fingering me all the while, then he massaged the muscles in my legs. Through my nearly closed eyes, I could see my legs relaxed a little, and wondered at that. Apparently, I can still do a full split, and then some. Before he left, he gave me oral in full view of everyone, but I pretended to be sleeping.

123456...8