Magician 04: Apprentice

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was fingering myself so fast, I could barely keep control. With my other hand, I was pulling a breast to my mouth so I could suck on my own nipple. Then I came. That's when I felt something wet hit me, but I knew the shower head was on the floor of the tub. I opened my eyes, and there was Paris, with his hard dick out and pointed at me,. He was jerking off to me, and the result was him coming on me. In fact, he was still spurting.

So I quickly leaned over, grabbed his dick, and pulled it into my mouth. Next, I did my best Hoover imitation, and sucked as hard as I could. It was enough to make him come again, and I swallowed everything. He was spent, and shuffled over to the toilet, and sat on the lid, staring at me.

"Thanks, bro, for the mini breakfast."

"Shuddup. They'll hear you."

I just picked up the shower head, and rinsed off the evidence, then turned off the shower.

I asked, "Why'd you come in?"

"You were taking forever, and we wondered what was happening."

"Now you know. A girl does like to pleasure herself, now and again."

"But what'll I tell the guys?"

"Tell them you knocked, and we talked through the door. Tell them I needed you to bring my wheelchair."

"Oh! I totally forgot. Sorry, sis."

"Not a problem. Now I need to dry off." I looked over at him, and winked, saying, "You want to help dry me off?"

"Uh, no." He got up and left, closing the door.

A few minutes later, he knocked, and I told him to enter. I was dried off, and dressed, sitting on the toilet seat. He helped me into the wheelchair.

"You sure you want to wear that?"

"Sure. They're team colors."

"Yeah, it is that."

"Don't worry bro, you and your friends will protect me."

Under his breath, I heard, "But who will protect you from us?" Or maybe it was only a thought. I hadn't been paying enough attention to tell.

Once back in the living room, George and Richard made their opinions known.

One of the advantages of being disabled is great parking. This meant a great tailgate spot also. My wheelchair lift also worked for the grill. As this was something we had done from time to time, we both knew the drill, and had things set up quickly, and the grill was going almost as soon as it was out.

Paris handled the food, and I was in charge of the drinks. As I tend to prefer wine to beer, we had a small bottle for me. Small enough for me to be sober when we had to leave. The guys, however, had a lot of beer. One hour later, we shut down the grill. An hour after that, we packed everything, and headed into the stadium.

Again, my disability meant we had good seats. Not fifty-yard-line great, but still with a good view. As the game played, the guys got more beer, dogs, and whatnot. I had the same, but it was root beer, not beer. At halftime, I went to the ladies' room, but before returning, I undid a button, and pulled my top out a bit. Now, if they chose, they could see my nipple by looking down my blouse. And with them kind of drunk, they wouldn't realize I did anything.

We stayed a good half an hour after the game finished, to let the anxious depart and clog the streets. As we left, we made a final stop at the restrooms. I undid another button, and pulled my top out even more. I also pulled my miniskirt up an inch, hoping they might see and realize I wasn't wearing panties. George offered to push me, and when they let him, I could sense he was constantly looking down my shirt. Eventually, we arrived at my van, and the lot was less than a quarter filled. Richard called shotgun, and the others let him. He spent much of the ride home checking out my nipples, since he could see them from the side.

We hit some traffic on the way home, but missed most of it because we delayed and took our time. The guys sprawled out in the living room, so I just hung out in my wheelchair. I did fetch some water, to keep them from getting dehydrated. Knowing they were too drunk to drive, Paris decided to order pizza. I decided to try a naughty idea. While we were talking, and the guys frequently looking at me, and just how much skin was exposed, I focused again on the puppet power. While I was holding a glass of water in one hand, and talking and moving my other hand as normal, I wanted another button to become undone, and my top to open further.

Suddenly, they got quiet, and I felt the button come undone. I continued talking, as though nothing was happening, and caused my top to open enough that my nipples popped out. Eventually, they started talking again. A few minutes later, the doorbell rang.

"I'll get it." I wheeled over to my purse, then the door. The pizza guy's eyes got big, but he was a pro. I recalled he was only a year older than me, but he was my regular pizza guy. I just pretended not to notice, and took the pizza. I put it on my lap, put the purse back on the table by the door, and wheeled myself back to the guys. As I wheeled in, I focused, and made the last button undo itself, and let the motion of wheeling myself cause the top to open wide. I took a slice, and put the boxes on the coffee table near the guys.

There was silence for at least fifteen minutes, as we ate, but I could tune in to their thoughts, and realized I was getting everyone quite aroused.

After eating several slices, Paris announced he was headed for the guest bedroom to sleep it off. He asked the guys to lock the door behind them. I knew he'd be out like a light for several hours, so I decided to play. When I leaned in for a second slice, I allowed my legs to open up a few inches. When I leaned back, and started eating the slice, I used the puppet power to pull my skirt up a little. I saw both men get real hard, as they stared up my skirt. So I concentrated on their dicks entering me. I even imagined that their pants would unzip for them.

To help the effect, I began to breathe deeply, but a little slower. I was still getting the same amount of air, but now my breasts were rising and falling noticeably. Then I was surprised, as the zippers on both pairs of pants unzipped, and their dicks showed themselves. Then George got up.

He came over to me, and seeing I was done eating the slice, he said, "Come sit with me on the couch."

"Okay." I reached out to put my hands around his neck as he lifted me. Then he surprised me, and sat down, and it looked like he was trying to guide me onto his lap in such a way, as to impale me. Since I wanted this, I used a little puppet power to pull my miniskirt out of the way, and guide his erection into me. Out of the corner of my eye, I could see my miniskirt was so high, I could see his dick penetrating my pussy. But I pretended I didn't notice.

Richard was big eyed at George's audacity. But since I didn't say anything, it took him a bit, before he was able to ask, "Helen, are you comfortable?"

I knew he was referring to George's dick, so I just said, "I'm fine. Why? I'm just sitting on George's lap."

"It doesn't feel awkward?"

"No, but then I can't feel anything from the waist down. That's my disability, and why I use the chair."

George, thinking I couldn't feel it, started to push in and out of me. Even though I was lifted a little each time, I just pretended I didn't notice. Even as I ignored the exposed dick across from me. But I wasn't actually ignoring it. I was imagining it was in my mouth. When George came, I came, and suddenly, Richard stood. He fetched a slice of pizza, and walked over to me, and offered it to me.

"Helen, you still hungry?" He indicated the pizza.

"Yes, a little."

He got closer still and lowered the pizza to me. "Here, have some more pizza."

I leaned into him, but instead of taking the slice, I said, "I'll take the hot dog."

He repeated, "Hot dog?" But I just grabbed his dick, and pulled it into my mouth.

"Uh...?"

I just continued to suck. I also started playing with his balls. It didn't take him long, before he came.

When he looked like he was about to faint, I pulled him down beside us, and said, "Relax here. Lean over, and suck my nipple." This was enough to get George hard again, but this time, he reached out and played with my other breast.

It got quite late, and we decided it was too late for them to drive home, so I invited them to share my bed. I had them remove my clothes, then their own, and I lay between them. I pulled their heads together, so they could go to sleep sucking a nipple.

In the morning, I woke up between them, and remembered what had happened. I decided to take advantage of the situation, and saw they both had morning wood. Looking over them, I turned to the thicker one. Then I backed into the other, and used my puppet power to make him roll over and stick his dick into my ass. After I did that, I did the same to the other, only into my pussy. Then I slowly rocked back and forth for some action.

This was enough to sort of wake them. They realized they were having sex with a gal, and began to be more forceful. Soon they realized it was a three-way, with me in the middle. But any reluctance was overridden by their small brains. I encouraged them to go slow, and enjoy it. Suddenly, I heard the soft sound of the guest bathroom's toilet, and realized Paris was awake. Figuring he would be in to check on me shortly, I told the guys to speed it up, faster and harder. I wanted to see who was more powerful. Thus, when Paris opened the door, he saw me orgasm, while his friends were pounding me from both sides. Paris was stunned.

When I came down, I said, "Thanks, guys. It's been great, but it's a new day, and you gotta go."

"Thanks, Helen."

"Yeah, thanks a lot."

When they turned to get out of bed, they saw Paris, and both sputtered, trying to explain, but I spoke loudly, saying, "Paris, don't blame them. I wanted a threesome, and they volunteered; right, fellas?"

"Yeah."

"Right."

Paris just sighed, and said, "Time for you two to go," and he moved aside, and waited pointedly for them to collect their stuff and leave the bedroom. He even waited for them to dress in the living room and go. Then he sat down next to me on my bed, and sighed again.

"Sis, what has happened to you?"

I decided it was time to come clean. Partially. "Paris, something happened at rehab. Somehow, I got intermittent feeling again. It is clearest when I am having sex. It's been years since I felt anything between my legs, that I suppose I went overboard in wanting more. On the other hand, I learned I like letting others see and touch my body sexually. That's behind my recent clothing choices. I want others to desire me, and as you saw, it seems to be working."

"But you could get into trouble."

"I know. I can't say I don't care, 'cause I do, but I am enjoying being the center of attention, instead of the wallflower that most paralyzed people become. I think that's also the reason I am getting away with brazen outfits. The pity factor."

"Huh?"

"They have pity on me, for being a cripple, and so, let me get away with things other women cannot."

"Oh, I hadn't thought of it that way."

"I have, for years. I know what it's like. While I resigned myself to it, this new phase is something new and wonderful, and I intend to enjoy it while I can."

"What am I going to do with you now?"

"Make me happy?" I then reached over, and unzipped his pants, and pulled out his dick, then leaned down, and deepthroated it.

"... When did you learn to deepthroat?"

When I came up for air after he came, I said, "Third guy I had sex with wanted me to do him. It took a lot of practice, but as you felt, it paid off."

"And the anal?"

"That's recent. I was curious, and found that I'm okay with it. I don't especially like it, but neither do I mind. And it makes a three-way easier, as you saw."

I pulled his hand between my legs, and pushed some of his fingers into myself. "I can feel this now. I couldn't before. Go ahead, and finger me. I want you to get me off." I then pulled his other hand to my breast. Slowly, he accepted it, and began in earnest to satisfy me. After I came, he excused himself, and left.

That week, at work, I again wore the same kind of clothes as last week, but this time, I began to practice having them move a small amount to expose me while others looked at me. But it was Friday when I got a shock. One of the guys at the conference table sat real close to me. While we listened to the presentation, I felt him place a hand on my leg and started sliding it up under my skirt.

Wondering what brought this on, I focused on hearing his thoughts, and caught the thought, "Cousin George was right! She doesn't feel anything below the waist!" Fishing further, I learned he was the cousin of Paris' friend who visited the other day. So I decided to help him a little. When he pushed my legs apart a little, I made them go apart a bit more. I also caused my skirt to rise a few inches, as he pushed his hand into my pussy. Lastly, while no one was looking, I caused a button to undo itself, and my top to pull open a bit, making it a lot easier to see my nipple from the side he was on.

The next weekend was quiet. Paris stopped by for lunch, but left soon after. Jack and I had a few hours of fun. And then it was over.

When I arrived at work, I immediately sensed the mood was different. Everyone tried to act the same, but I noticed it was off. So I peeked, and tried reading people's thoughts. That's when I learned Mr. Finger-me-while-I'm-unaware had told everyone what he had done. Or at least sufficient people, that it spread like wildfire.

Tuesday, there was another presentation, and two guys sat close to me. I wasn't surprised they both wanted to finger me, but they surprised each other when they bumped hands. I had already made sure my hands were above, on the table, so they realized what was going on. After a few moments, however, they both stuck a finger in me and fingered me at the same time. With my hands still in plain view, I caused the bow of the laces on my top to become undone. That released the tension, and the two sides of the top pulled a little apart. Every time the screen changed, I caused the laces to slip a tiny amount. By the end of the presentation, they were clearly loose, and my nipples were barely contained.

I knew the boss saw me, as he was making the presentation. Every few slides, he stopped talking a moment, before continuing. I also realized he knew I didn't use my hands to undo my top. So when the presentation ended, he started the usual discussion. I contributed my part, which meant everyone else noticed, as well. For the rest of the day, whenever I saw two people acting suspiciously, I eavesdropped. I soon realized a few things. First, the two fingering me bragged, and it went like wildfire and everyone knew within the hour. The second was that people noticed how loose my top was, and that from a certain angle, you could see a nipple. Lastly, everyone noticed the guys getting boners, and trying to hide them.

People had come to realize how little I wore, and that I seemed unaware of what I was showing. I also felt strong curiosity as to what I would wear on Friday. Given how hot it was supposed to get, I felt I could get away with wearing a miniskirt, and a strappy top that was rather thin. That morning, when I looked in the mirror, I could clearly see the outline of my nipple. It was also less than an inch from being exposed. A little practice, and I could cause a strap to go over my shoulder and drop, thus revealing the nipple, and more than half my breast.

Today, I had a presentation, and after I made it, the boss came up to me, and put his hand on my shoulder to thank me. We spoke briefly, then he sent me on my way. But when he lifted his hand, I quickly focused, and caused the strap under his hand to fall off my shoulder. To everyone else, it would seem like he accidentally knocked it off. But since I didn't react to my breast being exposed, no one said anything. I didn't fix it, and for the rest of the day, I got a lot more coworkers visiting than usual. I eavesdropped to see how they felt about my being exposed.

It was only two hours until quitting time, so I wasn't exposed the whole day. When I got home, I reflected on how many perverts I worked with. But it gave me an idea. Casual Friday would become Wardrobe Malfunction Friday, and what I used to wear for Casual Friday would become daily wear. Miniskirts of various lengths became the uniform, with the shortest ones worn Friday. Tops were thin enough, that you could always determine the size of my areolas. Often, you could get a down blouse. But on Friday, I would cause a mishap to expose a nipple, usually by having someone brush against my top. Presentation fingering became the norm.

The third Friday, I wore a crop-top that showed a lot of underboob. I had already heard about the inventory we needed to do, so I was prepared. When I lifted my hands over my head to hand up a box of stuff, my top pulled up just enough to show nipples. The third time it happened, I applied a little extra, and caused the nipples to catch, so that the top didn't go back down. For the rest of that day, everyone saw my nipples.

Spring came to an end, with Memorial Day weekend. The boss threw a party for the office at his home, as usual. As I loved swimming in his pool, I wore a bikini, also as usual, but it was smaller than normal. After an hour of swimming, the ladies decided to get out and tan. They had me lay face down, and applied sunscreen to me. I told them they had to go under the bikini, since it was UV transparent for an even tan. Next, they did each other and lay beside me. However, I noticed one of them had pulled the strings to the bows holding my bottom on. While still technically on, they would come off quite easily. A half hour later, it was time to turn over. The one who considered me a hussy, pulled my bikini bottoms in between my legs, then said we should all turn over.

I did, and could tell that my bottom could now be easily removed. They both helped put lotion on me, but since I was specifically not looking down, I did not see who removed the bottoms when they applied lotion down there. One of them, when applying lotion to my breasts, seemed to take a long time, and to play a little, but I decided to feign being half asleep.

The next changeover, half an hour later, they decided to untie the back of my top. When next we flipped, they pulled the top off as they were applying lotion to my breasts. Twenty minutes later, came the call to dinner. Two of the guys pulled me up between them, and helped me to the table.

Conversation started up, but it was a bit stilted by my obvious nakedness, and apparent unawareness of that fact. I was surprised to feel a set of delicate fingers go into my pussy. Apparently the woman beside me was, at least, curious.

After dinner, I went back to the pool, and joined in the games. The one that stuck out was the one where a woman gets on the shoulder of a man, and they team up against others to pull them down. We went down a few times, but so did the others. But the time I got twisted about on his shoulders, he chose to instead start eating me out, rather than reposition me. I did my best to ignore what he was doing, but I could see the others notice, and give us some quality time by going easy on us.

It was time to leave, and the guys offered to dry me. I let them, and when they folded up the towel, I saw them sneak in my bikini. I put on the wrap, but it was translucent, and you could clearly see I was nude under it. Still, no one said anything, and I drove home like that. I stopped a few blocks short to put my bikini back on.

Two weeks later, near the end of the day, one of the guys was standing next to me, going over our project. He was clearly looking down my blouse to gaze upon my nipples. I could tell, because his sentences were short and broken. I decided to take advantage of his distraction, and I lightly touched his leg, and used my puppet power to cause his zipper to go down, and his dick to come out. It was already hard, from looking.

1...345678