Magician 04: Apprentice

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So, until the system is working, the dress code is suspended. And to help those really put out, you can even go shirtless. I know it doesn't look so professional, but our health is more important than our appearance. Additionally, the cafeteria will have chilled ice water for all, on the house.

Don't worry about your appearance. Stay healthy

I quickly returned to the cafeteria, as did a number of others. Soon, everyone was talking about the email, and drinking ice water. First, one guy took off his shirt, saying he was taking the boss at his word. A few seconds later, several other guys were going shirtless.

I heard one of the women say, "Wish we could do that."

That hit me like lightning. A few seconds later, I was taking my shirt off. By the time it was off, everyone was staring at me and my bare breasts.

Seeing their looks, I said, "Sauce for the gander is sauce for the goose. Besides, it's not like you hadn't seen them and more at the New Year's party."

I saw several embarrassed faces. "Don't worry, I don't mind showing them." I then took a swig of ice water, and dribbled a little down my front. While they were speechless, I finished my drink and left, tucking my shirt beside me. For the rest of the day, many came by, and a few even offered me oral opportunities. I had twice as much dick that afternoon, as well as a little pussy.

Tuesday, as soon as I came in, I took off my top, surprising several. I also wore a miniskirt, that would barely cover me standing. Sitting down, most of my slit was visible. Several noticed, but no one said anything until lunch.

Sandra spoke to me quietly. "Helen, about your outfit. It's pretty skimpy."

I smiled, and said, "Yeah, I know. All the guys are having trouble looking at me in the face."

"I mean more than that."

"Well, they've been presenting me with dick treats, as well."

"Yeah... I don't know how you can take it. It'd have me overloaded rather quickly. But that's not what I meant about a skimpy outfit."

"Oh!"

"Your miniskirt shows you're not wearing underwear."

"I find underwear hard to get into and out of. That's why I usually wear a wraparound skirt."

"Well, the miniskirt you're wearing is letting everyone know you aren't wearing underwear."

"I know."

"You know?"

"Yes, Sandra, I know."

"But... why?"

"I enjoy being looked at. And the current suspension of the dress code lets me get away with this. Besides, the guys are certainly paying a lot of attention to me. I've seen several finger me."

"They shouldn't do that."

"True, but I like it also, so I'm not complaining."

That shut her up a bit, as she was rather shocked about my viewpoint. Eventually, she started back up, and we talked about the effect my blatant sexuality was having. Then we wandered to other topics.

The next day when I came in, I came earlier than usual. I undressed before I left the van. But I timed it to when no one would see me enter. I was going to spend the day at work in the nude. As I wheeled past some of the others, I got several double takes.

"Oh! My! God! You didn't!"

I turned slightly to see Sandra staring at me in shock. "I did so."

"How could you?"

"Well, the unit will likely be repaired today, so I just had to, while I still could. Tell me, haven't you ever dreamed you forgot to dress before you went to work? Well, I didn't forget. I planned. Now for a fun and sexy day."

She just shook her head and walked away. They guys, however, lingered to watch.

It turned out that the part that came was the wrong part, and they didn't get it fixed until mid-morning Friday. So I went to work in the nude Thursday and Friday.

By lunch Friday, the office was cooled off to a comfortable temperature. But since I wasn't wearing anything, I was a little cold. But since that made my nipples pop, I decided to remain nude. Also, I didn't want to admit my clothes were as close as my parking space.

That weekend, I went clothes shopping again. This time for a selection of sheer and other revealing tops. I decided I didn't need revealing skirts, but rather more miniskirts. I bought a total of four tops, and two skirts. I wore them the next week.

In May, my application for a transfer to the San Francisco office was approved. While I would be moving away from Paris, and my friends here, the weather there would be more conducive to the limited attire I desired to wear. But the big draw was a huge increase in pay. Since I was technically disabled with paralysis, I qualified for a low-rent apartment, and kept my parking privileges.

It took a week to drive there, and for most of that time, my shirt was unbuttoned, with my tits out. I put them away, when I checked in at motels. But part of my plan was to not use my wheelchair, for as long as possible. I still sat in it to drive, and that was how the van was configured. Otherwise, I got out, and walked into the motel, and to restaurants.

When I finally got to the city, I followed my phone's instructions to my new apartment. I used the wheelchair there, to sign with the landlord, but I told him that I didn't need it all the time. I also wore a sheer top, and he was staring. Most of my stuff wasn't due until the next weekend, so all I had was a suitcase worth of outfits, and my ventriloquism suitcase.

The next few days, I saw a doctor for a physical, and to confirm my disabled status to the state. I also located a rehab facility where I could volunteer on the weekend with my ventriloquist act. I felt I needed the practice, and they were an easy crowd. I also used it as a reminder that this is where my life changed for the better due to Jack and his act. While I used my wheelchair to get in and out of the apartment, I didn't use it inside.

In the evening, I walked to the apartment's pool, where I learned several women chose to be topless. So I immediately took my top off, and enjoyed my time wearing only a thong. After the second time, I no longer bothered to put a top on when I went to the pool.

The weekend came, and in addition to the moving van arriving, so did a crew from my new office. The manager said he felt this was a good way to get to know each other, and the office paid for the pizza and soda. I was somewhat embarrassed at first, as I had on a sheer top, and a short skirt without panties. I had planned on teasing the movers, but hadn't counted on the four from the office. Yet, no one said anything.

When they helped me set up my bedroom, they saw what clothes I had, and someone asked me about underwear. They were surprised that I didn't own any. I later asked the boss about what to wear, as I felt what I had might be a little too risque. He said it wasn't, and that this branch was rather casual. There was no Casual Friday, since everyday was casual.

Monday, I arrived, in a different sheer top and miniskirt, but I left the wheelchair in the van. I spent most of the day with various people learning how they did things here. I also learned that this office had a lot more visitors, and my job often dealt with them.

Over the next week, I settled in, and each day I wore a sheer top that showed my nipples, and a miniskirt. Quite often, I noticed people staring at my nipples, or peeking up my skirt. When they peeked, I used a little power to pull my skirt up a little, as I shifted my legs to give them a better view.

On Saturday, I totally forgot that I should wear something more discreet at the rehab facility for my show. I was halfway through the show when I realized Tom was sitting on one leg, and my other leg was spread to give him room for his legs. Clearly, everyone could see my shaved slit. Yet, the show must go on. I couldn't do the bow untying, but given the sheer top, and my slit on display, I didn't need it.

When I finished the show, and had Tom take a bow, I got a lot of clapping, and some cheers. So, when I packed Tom away, I didn't close my legs until I stood to leave the stage, even if it was just a chair facing others. When the administration gave me my pay, they thanked me for keeping their attention, and entertaining them. It meant a lot to the staff, as it gave them a reprieve from the incessant needs of the residents.

I decided I liked the city. The people accepted my exhibitionism tendencies without a word, yet with obvious desire. Within a month, I had donated all my old clothing to the local secondhand shop, and now all I owned was sheer, risque, or otherwise inappropriate for normal people. I also routinely flashed people.

I even joined a local gym, where I could exercise. It wasn't until I saw my trainer's eyes go big, that I realized I wasn't wearing a gym outfit, but a crop-top and miniskirt. By pulling up one leg in a vertical split, he could see I didn't wear panties. Yet, he never said a thing. Instead, he always positioned himself to get a good view on any exercise I did with my legs. I decided to cause my crop-top to rise above my nipples when I reached up. While a number of people watched me, no one said a thing. So I made that my 'uniform' for the gym.

In time, I met a guy there, and we got serious. Another point in his favor was that he also volunteered helping out at a local pet clinic. When he proposed, I said I had a secret he should know. I told him about my paralysis, and my subsequent learning to use my mind to overcome it. I even proved it by having him watch, as I mentally unzipped him and pulled out his dick. We then had sex. Afterwards, I mentally put his dick away, and zipped him back up. He grinned, and insisted this changed nothing. So I said, "Yes."

1...345678