Magician 04: Apprentice

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Soon after we were seated, then Harold came out. He was dressed in white, but didn't have the big chef hat. Instead, it was much smaller. He did have the fancy company name tag. Jack introduced us, and Harold clearly sized me up. I helped by leaning over a bit, to let him see more breast flesh. We spoke about the meal, and what kind of foods I liked, so he could make suitable Japanese dishes that I should like.

First out was some sakizuke and sake. Then came some owan, a thin soup. Next was sashimi with four different fish, each with a paired dipping sauce. Next, we had some steak, but smaller, and prepared in a way I had never seen before. Jack said the next courses were sunomono, nimono, agemono, chawanmushi, and a finishing with seasoned rice, miso soup, and tsukemono. He described each as it came, and when I asked, Jack said he was helping Harold with the studying. Just when I thought it was done, dessert came: sherbet and green tea.

While a lot of this was odd to me, I could see how important it was to Jack, so I tried everything. Surprisingly, it was all good, and some was wonderful. Late in the meal, I had to excuse myself, and visit the ladies' room. After taking care of business, I decided to pull my skirt up an inch or so. When I returned back to my seat, I could not only feel the wind on my cunt, but I could tell several people noticed. When I sat, I saw a lot more of my slit.

Throughout the meal, Jack would read one of the game cards, and then look at me. I would focus on him, and say what I thought the card said. Jack then put the card in one of two piles. I soon learned that the somewhat larger pile was the pile I got right. Once I realized that, I tried to remember what I had done, so I could repeat it. Soon, I saw a change, and I was getting more right, but there was still a sizable amount wrong.

I sometimes picked up stray thoughts about having a dick thrust into my slit, but after a while, I realized I was picking up other people's thoughts. By the time I got in the van to leave, I was ready for sex. Instead, I had to settle for taking my vest off, and driving Jack back to my place, topless. I put it back on when I got home, but as soon as the door closed behind us, I took it off.

"I am so horny now. Everyone was looking at me, and I was even getting some of their lustful thoughts. Hurry up and take me now."

I pushed myself off the wheelchair, and walked, perhaps fell, the two steps over to the couch. I then stripped off my skirt and lay back. Meanwhile, he saw me, and was hurriedly removing his clothes.

"Watching you drive topless got me going, too."

A few seconds later, he was all over me. I was guiding him into my slit, while he was mauling my breasts and French kissing me. We were getting hot and heavy for several minutes, before I realized he still had his pants on. They were down around his ankles, but they were still on. I would have smiled, but we were still kissing.

To make things better, I tried listening to what his mind was saying, but not with words. Dinner had shown that I was able to pick up his thoughts somewhat, so I thought I might pick up the more base thoughts. I was right. I could feel his lust, and even a little of what he wanted me to do to him. So I followed my instincts, and gave him what I thought he wanted. I also watched his reactions, and so learned to play his body.

I lost track of his thoughts when I came, but I didn't mind. I soon got them back, and not long after, I came again. This time, he came also. We were both too impatient to wait for him to recover.

"Sorry honey, but it needs time to recover."

"But I want you in me now. I can't wait."

"I wish I could, but it's not like I can make it stand whenever I want."

For some reason, I fixated on that statement. Then I had an epiphany.

"Jack? Maybe you can. Your power lets you move a wooden dummy. Why not make your own 'wood' move?"

I felt him stop moving, as his mind was in shock at the idea. Then, still monitoring his mind, I felt him trying. A moment later, I felt a stirring where our groins met. I looked down, and I saw what was happening. When it was hard and long, I grabbed it, and guided it into my slit. We then continued. However, he couldn't hold it, and it started to soften.

Without realizing it, my mind reached out to reinforce what his mind was doing. To our surprise, it firmed up. I had more orgasms, and each time, the firmness left for a moment or two, but shorter each time. When he came a second time, he stayed firm, but I heard him snoring. Usually, he deflated when he succumbed to exhaustion. It wasn't until I tried to get out from under and stand that I realized something was off. I couldn't move my legs.

I could still feel things, but I could no longer control my legs. I started to panic at the thought of losing my newfound ability, and my mind was whirling. Suddenly, my legs moved. At the same time, I saw his dick finally slump. Wait. Was I responsible for his dick being up?

I got out from under him, and carefully made my way crawling to my wheelchair. I think I could have walked, but I felt things were a little unsteady, so I chose to go on all fours. Once I climbed in, and settled myself, I wheeled over to where I could see his dick. I then racked my brain to figure out what I did. I finally settled to imagining the whole thing through. When I imagined my asking him to try, and then his succeeding, I saw his dick twitch. So I went over it, again and again.

Once I got it to stand, I let it deflate. Then I tried it again. It was hard, but I seemed to figure out what didn't work, and was able to spend less time making it happen. Jake woke up an hour later, and took a few moments to notice his dick alternating between flaccid and rock hard.

"What the hell?"

That knocked me out of my focus, and it went flaccid. I also suddenly felt rather tired. "Huh?"

"Did you see that?"

"What"

"My dick. It was going up and down, like it had a mind of its own."

"Oh! That! Um...." I had to think about how to say it. "I... uh... was trying an experiment."

"What do you mean?"

"You have the ability to affect inanimate objects. I apparently have the ability to sense your mind. So when you used your ability to make your dick get hard, I was there, watching your mind. Later, I apparently helped you stay hard. Just now, I was trying to cause my own mind to do what you did, and it seemed to be working. I think I have been doing this unconsciously with my legs, as they seem to work well after you go."

"Wow. That's something."

"Yeah. If I can really do this reliably, I can leave the chair. But I need a lot of practice, and a little bit of fun, to make all the work bearable."

"Well, I'll help you practice."

"Thanks. Um, practicing tired me out. Would you mind if I kicked you out and I went to bed?"

"No. It's been a long evening, and we both discovered new stuff. I, too, am tired, but for other reasons." He wiggled his eyebrows, and I giggled. "Goodnight."

"Goodnight."

I walked straight to bed, not bothering to clean up the living room. He got dressed, and left, locking the door after him.

I awoke to a cry of "Helen!"

It was Paris, standing in the doorway.

Groggily, I said, "Huh?"

Still staring, he said, "You're naked."

I looked down at myself, and said, "So I am. Say, bro, do I look hot enough that you want to have sex with me?" As I was saying it, I realized what I was saying, and quickly tried to monitor his thoughts. I did nothing to cover up.

It took him a few moments, before he said, "Sis, of course you look hot. You're healthy, curvy, and if not for the paralysis, you might be a model, you're so fit."

Unspoken, his thought was, "I'm getting a boner. I hope she doesn't notice."

I looked around the room, then remembered the wheelchair was still in the living room. "Paris? I left the chair elsewhere. Can you carry me to the shower? I need to get clean after all the sex I had with Jack last night."

"Too much information, sis." He did, however, come over and picked me up.

As he carried me to the shower, I said, "Really, bro? Your dick wants me. I saw how hard it was getting."

"Sis! Really?"

"Hey, I'm naked in front of a guy. That is making me horny."

He rolled his eyes, and just carried me to the shower. He sat me in the chair, and started the water. I continued to talk about our date, and the great sex, and asked him his opinion on many things. Somehow, I made it so enthralling, that after handing me the shower wand, and mostly closing the curtain, he sat down at the front of the tub to continue talking with me.

As I talked, I also washed myself, but I was tapping into his mind to see how he was taking it. I spent extra time washing my breasts, and when I washed my legs, I pulled them apart to show off my cunt. I also tried the dick trick I used on Jack, to see if I could cause my clit to come out to play. After a while, it made its appearance, and really noticeably.

I finally handed him the shower wand, and asked him to grab a towel. As he turned to do that, I lifted one leg to the other side, so I was doing a split, facing the room. I pulled the curtain back, then concentrated on his dick. I willed it to get real hard, and then enter my pussy. To hide what I was doing, I continued the talk, and asked if he could dry my feet, as they were hard to reach. When he was about to finish, I said he should continue up my legs a bit.

He seemed to be losing focus on the conversation, and instead, was focusing on drying my body. I continued to will his dick into my pussy. Slowly, and carefully, he was drying my body from the bottom up. From the feet to the shins, then the knees, then the upper legs. I was expecting him to stop before he got to my crotch, or to skip over it. Imagine my surprise when he dried that also.

Moving on up to my stomach, and then my chest. By this time, I expected he would dry my breasts, and I was right. He did, but it took him a lot longer than I expected. Suddenly, one of his hands went down and pulled down the zipper of his pants. Out popped his dick, and without even looking, he pulled me closer to the edge, and leaned in. I used the puppet control to aim it for my pussy, and as he leaned in further, it made contact, in just the right spot. He finally finished drying my breasts, by which time his dick was halfway into me. He then started drying one arm, then the other. I lifted my legs, and made them encircle him. This made us closer, and finally his dick was entirely inside me. The last thing he did was to dry my face. It wasn't too wet, since I didn't wash my hair today.

"Paris, can you carry me to my room? I need to get dressed." Before he could think, I encircled his neck with my arms, and pulled myself tight. I expected he could feel how hard my nipples were, through his thin shirt. As he carried me, I used the movement to disguise my own movement to make his erection go in and out of my pussy. We barely made it to my room, when he came. He almost fell, but managed to move and fall onto my bed, with him on top.

"Oh, Paris! I'm coming!" I really was, but I wanted him to know. While he was struggling to process that, I pulled his face to mine, and kissed him deeply. I broke off with, "Play with my breasts. Make me come harder!" Then I went back to kissing. When I noticed one of his hands flailing, I grabbed it and pulled it to my breast, and pressed my breast into his hand.

Finally, his ejaculation spent, he gasped, "Sis! This is so wrong."

"I don't care. My body has been ignored for so long, it has needs. Having you come inside me felt so good. Knowing your body wants mine helps me so remember I am a woman. That you look at my breasts and pussy before my face tells me I am a real woman."

He pushed off of me, and lay beside me, so I rolled to my side and looked him in the eye.

"Helen, I shouldn't be seeing you naked. I shouldn't be touching your breasts. I shouldn't be kissing you."

"So what? This latest rehab has re-awoken my sex drive. They weren't too careful about dressing me. I wasn't fully awake the first time, so I didn't call them on it. But when someone fingered me, I realized I enjoyed it. I decided to take advantage of their lack of care about my clothing. More people touched me, and I allowed them to take less and less care about dressing me. Or about being seen without full covering."

"They abused you? We'll sue!"

"Some did, but is it abuse if you want it?"

"What do you mean?"

"I could easily have stopped it, but I was enjoying being a sex toy. Hell, I even did a stint of over two weeks completely naked, and was not officially noticed."

"What!"

"Yep. The people there fingered me, and played with my breasts, and I let them. I was so turned on with my re-energized sex drive."

"That's so perverted."

"But it felt so good."

"Really?"

"Yes. Since it is such a closed community, I felt it would be a good testing ground to see what I really liked. And I liked being a sex toy for others. I liked being looked at, even by you right now. I can see your boner growing, and that pleases me."

"You're a pervert."

"Probably. So what? Does that mean you will stop looking at my breasts?" I saw him flash red in embarrassment, before he averted his eyes. But not for long.

"Oh god, I'm a pervert, too," he sighed.

"It's okay, bro. I won't tell."

The conversation stalled for a few minutes. Then I realized Paris was at my place. "Paris? Why did you come over today?"

"I thought I told you last week. I'm here to help you with your shopping."

"Oh. Sorry for distracting you. I definitely need some serious shopping."

"Really? You should have plenty of food."

"I do. But clothes are another matter. With my newfound desires, I need new clothing. And work even signed off on it."

"What do you mean?"

"I'm showing off at work, sort of. My new clothes cover less than is appropriate, but to get sufficient, I need to bargain shop at some secondhand stores."

"Sounds like a lot of time."

"I'll buy lunch."

"... Deal."

We got dressed, with some awkwardness on his part, but then went shopping. He was amazed at what I chose to buy. That night, on the phone with Jack, I told him all about my sexy morning.

During the week, I wore outfits that were between what I had been wearing, and my sexier Casual Friday outfits. On Wednesday, I wore something I had previously only worn on a Friday. When Friday came, I went with the black-mesh top. I had another top folded up in my purse, in case it was too much, but no one said anything. I did eavesdrop on everyone when they first saw me. I got quite a lot of thoughts.

I was concerned about the other women at work, but one's thoughts were, "You're such a hussy." Another woman's was, "I wish I was that bold." It seems they had strong opinions, but not strong objections. The guys' thoughts, on the other hand, were more entertaining. The best one was, "She must be aware we can see her nipples, but if she isn't, then I'm not gonna tell her." I think all the guys left with boners.

That weekend, I spent Saturday with Jack, ending with a two-hour sex session. When he left, I was naked on the couch, and very tired. I remembered Paris was due in the morning for a tailgate event we were going to. I was about to head to bed, when I had a wicked thought. Instead, I just lay on the couch to go to sleep.

My plans went awry, however, when he arrived with two of his buddies. We were scheduled to go to a football game, this afternoon, and have a tailgate in the parking lot. He apparently bought four tickets, and his friends were riding with us. When I heard the door open, I was already awake, and pretending to still be asleep. When I heard Paris talking with others, and then everyone stopped, I realized what had happened. I decided to let them get a good look, and continued to pretend.

Paris was a quick thinker. He grabbed a coverlet from the chair, and threw it over me for modesty. Then he shook me awake.

"Helen, wake up! We have company."

I let him wake me, then I sat up, and allowed the coverlet to fall from my breasts. "Oh! Hello. You must be friends of Paris. I'm Helen."

Paris was busy trying to keep me covered, but I pretended to still be half-asleep. On the other hand, the guys were staring at my tits.

"I'm George."

"I'm Richard, but call me Rich."

"Not Dick?"

George laughed, and said, "Sure, he can be a dick."

"Shut up, George."

Paris said quietly to me, "Helen, you're naked. Please get dressed."

"Oh! Um, why don't you carry me to my room."

He picked me up, and as he lifted, the coverlet fell off. I just said, "Sorry, guys, I gotta get dressed. See you in a few."

George said, "No need to get all dressed up for us, ma'am."

Richard turned to George, and said, "Now who's being a dick. Idiot."

After getting me to my room, and settling me on the bed, Paris said, "Sis, you really shouldn't be naked where others can see."

"Why not? I enjoyed it."

"Seriously?"

"So did they. Did you see their boners?"

"Shut up, sis."

I then leaned forward, and stuffed my hand in his pants, grabbed his dick, and said, "You too. So thick and hard."

"Sis, someone might see!" He then practically fled out the room. I quietly laughed.

Then I thought about what to wear. Thinking over the new clothes I had, I realized some were in the team colors, and were also provocative. I listened, first with my ears, then my mind, and realized no one was in the hallway. Concentrating slightly, I stood and walked over to the door, and closed it. Then I locked it. I then went and got out the outfit, and tried it on. Moving to the mirror, I tried several things, and decided how much I could get away with. Then I took it off.

I then went to the door, and sat down on the floor. I placed the clothes, and the shoes and socks I would wear, in my lap. Reaching up and behind me, I opened the door, and proceeded to drag myself to the bathroom so I could wash up. Once in, I closed and locked the door. Then I stood up, and walked to the toilet to take care of business, then to the shower. I sat down, and began to shower.

As I was washing my breasts, I had another naughty thought. Could I get someone to peek in on me? Then I remembered the door was locked. I continued to wash my breasts a bit, then I came up with an idea. Maybe I could unlock it with the puppet power Jack was showing me. I'd had luck with his dick, maybe I could open the lock. I had to try.

After five minutes of no luck, I thought I should try to turn something, and have the handle turn in sympathy. But what to turn? Then I realized I was still washing my breast. Grinning evilly, I grabbed my nipple, and concentrating on making the handle do what my nipple was doing, I started to twist it. Looking at the handle, I saw it move a little. So I tried again, but twisted harder, and further, and used the pain to transmit my desire to the handle. It moved a bit more, but not enough. Hmmm... I was going to need to do more. So, bracing for the pain, I grabbed both nipples, and twisted real hard, and fast.

The handle turned, and the door came open. Me, somehow my pain turned to pleasure, and I just came. When I recovered from my orgasm, I could see the door was open at least two inches. Success. But my nipples were sore. So, I lavished them with some soap, and massaged the silky liquid into the nipples to soothe them. Next, leaning down a little to look at what the mirror showed of the hallway, I turned myself on the chair so my pussy could be seen by someone in the hall and looking in the mirror.

I began washing my feet, and moving up my legs, but at the same time I put out a strong desire for a dick to come to me. When my legs were finished, I did my back as best I could, then my arms. Still nothing. Becoming discouraged, I stopped transmitting, and washed my pussy. However, I was so aroused from before, it instead became masturbation. I got so into it, I failed to notice the door open, or my brother walk in.

1...345678