Magician 04: Apprentice

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It didn't take long for others to move in on me. Pretending to sleep, I occasionally came. There's no way people weren't aware that I wouldn't notice, yet wishful thinking apparently is a potent thing. As it was, I had one or more people as company all morning.

At lunchtime, Adam surprised me by bringing lunch to me. Again, I let him hold the tray for me. Throughout lunch, he used his other hand to finger me.

After he left, I played being finally awake, but still unaware of my body. I again had company all afternoon, and they fingered me and played with my breasts, but this time, I was holding a conversation with them. When I came, I just let my body react, but pretended I didn't notice. That's how Jack found me when he came in.

He had some others to deal with first, but when my turn came, he said to me, "Ready for your workout?"

"Yes. But I'll need your help to get back in the wheelchair. I need to use the restroom."

So he helped me by first bringing both legs to my front, then bringing my wheelchair over. Then he lifted me by the shoulders and placed me in it. He helped in the restroom, but didn't look most of the time. Then he took me over to rehab.

While in the restroom, he asked, "What's going on? Where are your clothes?"

"I've been having fun. I pretend to be real sleepy, and this one aide has figured out I don't notice my state of dress. Likewise, he, and many others, are aware I have no feeling due to my paralysis. However, they don't remember that I am paralyzed at the waist, and not the shoulders. They also think I am not aware of what they are doing, and they play with my breasts, and finger me."

"That's terrible."

"It could be, if I didn't want it. I could certainly shut it down easily, but I am enjoying being a sex toy here."

"You want this?"

"Yes. First off, thanks to your talents, I have gotten some feeling back between my legs. I hope you will continue to help me with your talent. The other thing is, that in the last few days, I have had more orgasms in one day than I have had in the last three years. That gets to me. And lastly, being naked in front of everyone has been thrilling. Never knowing who might walk by, or who might start using me in front of everyone, has been such a turn on."

"Wow. You're becoming an exhibitionist, aren't you."

"Yeah, and then some. Anyway, after dinner, you can meet me in my room. Then we can practice some more with your talent."

"Okay.... we can do that." So we settled on the routine, with me naked.

After the session, he wheeled me to dinner. Later, Jack came to my room.

"Hello, Jack. Ready to push up the research with the talent?"

"Yeah, I am."

I looked between his legs, and saw he had an erection. So I said, "This time, I don't want you to use your hand to control my body."

"Huh? Then what?"

I motioned him closer, and whispered into his ear, "I want you to use your dick."

He pulled quickly back, and stared at me. So I continued, "Hey, after the day I've had, I need some serious penetration, and you look capable."

"But what about your roommate?"

"She's in the hospital for a few days for surgery. Tonight, I'm alone in the room. And if you close the door, I doubt anyone will ever know. Close the curtain if you want a little more privacy."

He went and closed the door, then the curtain. I could see him hesitate, but I was staring at the hardness in his pants. He seemed a bit nervous, and when he fumbled opening his belt, I leaned out and pulled him closer, then I undid his belt and zipper.

"Sorry, I'm too anxious." I then leaned back, and let him drop his pants.

He looked at me, and dropped his pants, then his underwear. "Um, how do you want to do this?"

"Take off your shirt. I want skin to skin the whole way." Then I reached out and grabbed his dick, to feel it. "Oh! Nice."

He was clearly embarrassed, so I looked up at him with a lustful smile. That seemed to ease his uncertainty. It didn't take long for him to get naked. Still holding his dick, I pulled him closer.

I said, "Let's start with you on top. Then you can put your dick in me, and focus on animating my body. I suggest you make me move in a way that pleases you, and I'll try to help. You can also tell me what you want me to do. Be sure to make my legs do stuff for you."

"Right..." He slowly climbed in bed with me, and I pushed myself into the center. When he was about to put it in, he stopped, and said, "Wait, I don't have a condom."

I briefly considered, and said, "I'm on the pill. Don't worry. Besides, won't it be a better experience bareback?"

"Oh, okay." He then took the plunge, and penetrated me.

I could feel him enter, and as I saw his face tense in concentration, I began to feel his dick even more. I soon felt my legs start to move, and he said, "Put your legs around me."

I did my own concentration, and focused on making my legs do what he wanted. Slowly, my legs began to move, and I was able to lift them and place them about him. He started moving up and down, and I did my best to respond. The last time I had sex was years ago, and I was ready. Eager, even. My first orgasm was not long in coming.

I kept it as quiet as I could, but I said, "Oh! That hits the spot. Don't stop. Do it harder, deeper, and faster."

He complied, and soon I had a second orgasm. He clearly wasn't ready, because he was still speeding up. So I just made noises to encourage him. On my third orgasm, he also came, and I could feel everything while it happened. And I mean everything. I could feel my toes, my knees, and even a sore spot on my leg, where I had noticed a blemish. I don't know what happened next, as I went out like a light with the overload.

When I woke, Jack was still on top, but no longer in me. He was shaking my shoulders, saying, "Helen, Helen!"

"Huh?" I blinked my eyes, as I was quite woozy.

"You passed out."

"I did? Yeah, I guess I did."

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah, I think so. Wow. I think I overloaded."

"What do you mean?"

"When we came, I suddenly felt everything that I lost. All the way to my toes."

"You're right. Wow."

"Yeah, your talent is really working. Now, get hard again. I want more."

"More?"

"Definitely. I think focusing your talent that close to the broken nerves is giving it more potency."

"Huh?"

"Yes. The last few days, I've had a little feeling down there. I think your talent is doing something to my nerves, and I want you to do as much as I can stand."

"You think I can fix your paralysis?"

"I don't know, but I sure want you to try, and I am willing to do anything to make it happen."

"Really?"

"Yes, really. When I realized I had a little feeling down there, I realized what might happen. The exhibitionism I've been doing, and the sex abuse I've allowed to happen, is a part of it. In a way, I am relearning sex, and I want to experience everything. I have a feeling I may be having more naked days ahead at the rehab center. I may also be having sex with others soon. So, you hard yet?"

"Sorry, no."

"Then get up, and let me give you a blowjob."

He was startled, but then got up and re-positioned himself. I then leaned over, and took him in my mouth. Almost immediately, I backed off, and said, "Remember, focus on your dick as a way to make my body do what you want. I bet you can make my tongue do all sorts of things." I then waggled my eyebrows, before sticking his dick back in my mouth. I kept my eyes on his face, to encourage him to get hard.

I could see the effort he was putting in, and I felt my tongue start to do things I hadn't thought of. So I let it loose, and soon found myself licking his dick, and trying to wrap his dick. Soon, I felt it begin to harden, and I could tell he was doing something else, but I couldn't tell what. It wasn't until he pulled out and moved behind me, that I realized he had turned my body over, and put it in doggy position.

Boom. He slammed into me, and pounded in and out rapidly. In seconds, I had another orgasm.

"K, k, k, keep... d, d, doing... th, th, that." I was barely able to get that out, but he understood and continued to pound away.

After coming down, he suddenly pulled out, then pushed back in, but in the other hole.

"Aieee!" I sure wasn't expecting that, but curiously, I didn't feel any pain. I thought for sure that would cause pain, but it didn't. Just surprise, and stretching. He didn't last long, and soon came, which triggered my own orgasm.

Again, I was overwhelmed with sensation, but as it started, I opened my mouth to scream, and at the last minute made myself scream silently. Next thing I know, I am lying face down on the bed, very aware of Jack laying on my back, also out. I can feel his jizz beginning to leak out. I tried to push him to the side, but couldn't.

"Jack, can you roll off me? I need to turn over." I had to repeat myself a few times before he responded.

He moved, and I was able to turn over. I lay there, examining what just happened. I realized I was again overloaded with sensation. But I wondered. Did I gain anything? I could still feel a lot below the waist. So, using my wheelchair to keep my balance, I tried to get out of bed.

It was difficult, and I was really wobbly, but I managed to stand. I could also feel jizz leaking down my leg. So, continuing to use the wheelchair to steady myself, I headed to a wall. Then I used the wall to steady myself, and slowly headed to the bathroom. But there was one problem. I had to go the long way, along the wall. Still, I slowly made my way.

"Helen, wait, what are you doing?" Jack quickly got out of bed, and rushed over to me.

"Don't touch me. I want to see if I can do this."

"But you might fall!"

"Yes. And you will be there to pick me up. But until then, I want to see if I can get to the bathroom."

He hovered over me, like a mother hen. It was infuriating, and endearing. I didn't want his help, but I feared I would need it. I continued along the wall slowly, and got nearer and nearer. I could feel the wetness get lower on my legs, and I feared I would be leaving a trail. But I gritted my teeth, and continued. Finally, I was there.

I continued on, and decided rather than sit down and wipe, I would get a shower.

"Jack? I want a shower. Can you help me?"

"You're not going to do that by yourself?"

"I'm not steady enough. I need to use my hands to hold on, and can't use them to wash myself. I'm sweaty, and your cum is leaking. Since you are already naked, and aroused, why don't you wash me, while I steady myself on you?"

"Okay."

He reached out to me, and I grabbed onto him. We soon moved into the shower, and he started the water. When its temperature was right, he switched it to the shower head. I felt it all over. I could feel the spray pulsing all on my back. I loved that type of shower head. After a few moments, Jack turned me around to get my front wet. Soon after, I could feel myself bend over and reach for the soap. Jack was behind me, but his hands were clamped on my breasts to steady me. I also felt his dick against my butt. It was only at half mast, so it didn't distract too much.

I found myself bending over, and washing myself, taking extra care between my legs. Then I worked on my torso, while Jack held my shoulders. I turned to face him, as I washed my breasts. When I looked down, I could see his dick was hard. Next, I washed my arms and hands. Finally, I handed him the soap, rinsed my hands off, and put them on the wall of the shower. Jack then backed up a little, and then washed my back.

Finally, he had me rinse off, and then to my surprise, he caused me to kneel down before him, and as his hands were on my shoulders, I opened my mouth and swallowed his dick. I started bobbing up and down, slowly taking in more and more. When I felt it start to go down my throat, my eyes got big. I had never been able to deepthroat before. After two minutes, I finally went all the way. Then I felt myself back off, take a deep breath, and then go down the whole way and hold it. Then I felt him explode down my throat.

It seemed to go on forever, but I kept him down all the way, the whole time. When he finally finished, I finally backed off, but only enough to breathe. When I had almost caught my breath, I went down again, but only to clean him up. Then I reached out and turned the shower off. With his help, I dried him off before I dried myself. With his help, he walked me back to the bed, and I got in.

"Thanks, Jack. I really needed that. But it has left me exhausted. Let's try this again after our next session."

"Okay, Helen. In that case, sleep well." He then pulled my covers over me, and I was sleeping before he left the room.

My dreams that night were very erotic. Yet, I woke up early the next morning. My covers were thrown off, and I found a wet spot that was quite sticky. At first, I feared I had urinated, but when I smelled it, I learned the truth. Then I heard the door open. With the curtain pulled, I had time enough to pretend to be asleep. Through my eyelashes, I saw it was the regular woman who took care of me. But to my surprise, she saw what had happened, and leaned in, sniffed, then started licking me. Then she reached out and played with my nipple.

After five minutes, she left to get a washcloth, and cleaned me up. Then she shook me awake, and said it was time to head to breakfast. She helped me into my wheelchair, then put some socks and shoes on. I was waiting for her to put at least a shirt on me, but she didn't. I never thought she might be bi, as she had told me all about her boyfriend.

I pretended not to notice, and just sat there while she got my breakfast. She left while I was eating, but came back to wheel me into the common area. She placed me right in the middle, near a number of guys. Soon, there were two next to me, and a number of others waiting to take their place. The conversation went all over the place, but it was clear the two next to me weren't focusing on that, as they were fingering me and feeling up my breasts.

As much as I pretended to be unaware, even when I had an orgasm, I was flexing my toes in my shoes, just to feel them move. The next two weeks, I didn't wear a stitch, and Jack and I had sex each time he was in late. While I wasn't enamored with anal, Jack liked it, and I seemed to get a small amount more back when he did it. We switched to an hour of walking practice, then sex. Slowly, I built up the strength in my legs. Finally, it was the final time for rehab with Jack.

My van was repaired, and the chairlift was replaced. I was due to leave in the morning. They packed up all my stuff in the van, and I would follow in the morning. When Jack came to me that evening, he gave me his card, and pointed to the back. There, he wrote his cell number, and current free nights. He asked me to give him some booty calls. I gave him my number, and address, and said I would call as soon as I got settled back in.

In the morning, Adam was there to get me ready. First, he washed and dried me. Then he put me in the wheelchair, and wheeled me out.

"Uh, Adam? What about my stuff?"

"Oh, I put everything in the van. Don't worry."

"Okay."

He took it slow, to let everyone say goodbye. First stop was breakfast, then out the door to my van. He set the wheelchair's brakes, then put his hand between my legs to lift me into my own wheelchair. Keeping his hand there, he steadied me as the lift raised me to the van's level. He then handed me the key, and closed the door when I was in. Waving goodbye, he returned the other wheelchair to the facility. Looking about, I could see my stuff, and was about to go get dressed, but then I had a wicked thought.

I could drive home naked.

I stopped in a parking lot just short of my place, so I could get dressed. My brother was expecting me, and I wasn't ready to show up naked in front of him. Once dressed, I went the final two blocks to my apartment. It was actually one half of a duplex, almost in the suburbs. I had a garage, and a ramp to my front door, with a nice little patio where I could sit and sun outside the front door if I wanted. Out back was a deck, where I could enjoy the view of the bushes separating us from the neighbors the next street over.

When I arrived, I was still getting out of the van when Paris came out to assist me. Everyone else called him Perry, but our parents had a thing about Greek history.

"Hello, Helen. How'd it go?"

"Better than last time. The rehab sucked, although the trainer didn't. Turns out he's an amateur magician. And he has a ventriloquist act he brings out for the kids. The older folks with memory issues also like it. We got to be friends."

"Great. How about the wheels?"

"Needs a little adjustment, and adjusting to, but otherwise, fine. Thanks for handling that, Paris."

"I gotta take care of my baby sister."

"Geez, I'm a year older than you. You're just taller."

He laughed. "True, but you're still my sister."

While I wheeled myself into my apartment, he brought out the stuff from the van for me. He had taken the day off, so we spent the day together getting me back into the swing of things. Catching up on email was the worst. Fortunately, someone had flagged my work account as out of office, so I didn't have as much there as I expected. My personal email, however, was loaded with everyone asking everything. It took hours to get to them all.

By then, Paris had made lunch, so I didn't have to worry about that. I asked, "When are you heading home?"

"In the morning, I'm heading to work. I brought an overnight bag."

Well, there went my plans of trying to walk around the house naked. I would still take my bath, but couldn't do it without my special equipment, or he might realize something was amiss. I didn't want to let that out, just yet.

After dinner we watched a cop show. When it finished, I said, "I'm off to get a bath, then to bed. So, goodnight, bro."

"Goodnight, sis. I'll turn in soon, and shower in the morning."

I had a custom bath setup, where I wore a special lifting vest, and a low power hoist was over the tub. I would start the water, then take off everything above the waist, which was usually just a shirt, and then put the vest on. I would use the controls to lift me a few inches, and would then remove the rest of my clothes, since I was no longer resting on my lower half. I would lay a towel on the seat for later. Then I would raise myself a little more, so I could clear the parked wheelchair.

Pulling on the line attached to the wall on the far side of the tub, I would then swing over it. With my other hand, I would lower myself until I was in the water. If I had the time, I got out of the vest before turning the water off. If not, I turned off the water, then took off the vest. The vest then swung back to the wheelchair by default, and I put the line into the tub. [It was just a piece of nylon rope, so it didn't matter if it got wet.]

I would then enjoy my bath, relaxing, and washing myself. To get out, I let the water start to drain, then put the vest back on. I would hold the line, and lift the vest until I cleared the tub. I let the line out, and then let myself down until I was sitting on the towel. Like the line, the vest was nylon. I would get another towel, and dry myself off, and finally put it around me. It was big enough to not only wrap around, but have sufficient to cover my lap, if I was careful. I was always careful, but today I thought about not being careful.

I chickened out. Then I headed to bed. Unlike the towel, I did decide to be 'careless' and sleep in the nude, rather than in a top. I could always blame it on being too tired. Soon, I was fast asleep.

I woke to the smell of coffee. "Oh, that smells wonderful." I sat up, and rubbed the sleep out of my eyes. That's when I saw Paris' eyes get big. Then I remembered I had slept in the nude, and I realized I just sat up. My breasts were in plain view. Because I had gotten used to pretending not to be aware of my nakedness at the rehab facility, I played the same here. I totally ignored it, and used my sleepy act. I reached out, and he put a cup into my hands.

123456...8