Magician 04: Apprentice

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Through faux half-lidded, sleepy eyes, I saw his dick harden. Boy, he's got a long one. At least eight inches. I just slowly sipped the coffee, and asked him what his plans were for the day. Soon enough, he left to get his shower, and leave for work. He forgot to close the door.

I put the empty cup to the side, then reached over to the side table where I kept my regular clothes. Pushing off the sheets, I then dressed. Taking the cup, I headed to the kitchen, and made my breakfast. I made Paris some, too. He arrived just as I put the food on the table. We quickly ate, then he left for work. I had a bit more to do, what with makeup and hair. I left half an hour later. They asked me to work in the office full time, now, with the additional load that had built up over the months I was out.

One of the emails indicated my cubicle had been relocated. When I got to work, I went to my boss' office, and asked him where my new location was. He took me there, and I immediately noticed the lighting was much better here, compared to my old location. It was his staring that made me realize that my normal office shirts were too thin for this level of lighting, but if he said nothing, I would pretend not to notice.

During the day, several people came by to welcome me back. Everyone noticed how thin my shirt was, but said nothing. Not even the few ladies. During lunch break, I quickly took a selfie, so I could examine my shirt in this light. Oh boy! There's no hiding my nipples in this light. I then deleted the selfie, to erase the evidence.

After two more days of work, it was the weekend. I decided to go shopping for some new skirts. But this time, I wanted them a bit shorter, so that they didn't quite cover, if someone was in the wrong place. I figured since no one had commented on my shirts, maybe I could get away with shorter skirts. While I bought five, I only intended to wear them every other day, in case there was a problem.

Since Jack was free Friday, I had made a booty call Thursday after work, and he agreed to come over then. I offered overnight if he wanted, but he said he could not stay, as he had to be somewhere the next day.

Monday, before the team meeting, my boss said, "Helen, that's a nice outfit. Is it a new summer outfit?"

"Just the skirt. I decided to celebrate returning to work with some new skirts."

"Well, be sure to add some summer tops. Wearing all new clothes will no doubt feel better, and happy workers are more productive."

"Thanks, boss."

After the meeting, three others also complimented me, with one of the guys failing to hide that he was trying for a down blouse. That Friday, I spoke with Jack about it.

"Do you think I should try to cover up more, or less?"

"Did you like being looked at?"

"... Yes."

"Will you get in trouble if you wear less?"

"... Maybe?"

"What would cause trouble?"

"Well, if someone complained."

"Did anyone complain about your shirts? Or your new skirts?"

"No. My boss complimented me, and suggested I get some shirts to go with them."

"Well, there you go. They don't mind you being a bit more exposed. If you go at it subtly, you can probably go pretty far."

So, as we had sex, we each concentrated on two things. He concentrated on making my lower body move and feel alive, and also on how I could wear less. I was concentrating on fully experiencing my lower body to the fullest, and on how I could start working in more explicit clothing without seeming to. I did ask him to take me twice in the back door. Not because I enjoyed that so much, but because of the fact that my feeling returned the most intensely when he came there.

He left me on my bed, uncovered and nude, as he said goodnight. I was so spent, I just fell asleep. I had forgotten Paris was going to take me grocery shopping in the morning.

"Helen! Time to wake up! I brought coffee!"

I blearily opened my eyes, as I heard Paris coming down the hall. I realized I was exposed just as he walked into the room. He stopped dead in his tracks. I froze as well. We paused for at least thirty seconds, before I recovered enough to reach over and pull some covers over myself. As I pulled it, I stole a glance, and saw he was rock hard.

"... Um, sorry. I didn't mean to barge in like this."

"It happened. Don't worry about it. Staying at the rehab place kind of desensitized me to it."

"Huh?"

"They weren't too careful who they sent to attend to my bodily needs. More than once a guy was dealing with my intimate parts as they cared for me."

"We should take them to court over that."

"We could, but they were short staffed, and it made me feel very naughty. I actually kind of liked it."

"Huh?"

"Paris, I'm still a girl, and I have needs. Including being appreciated as a sexual creature."

"Yeah, but..."

"Yeah. While there, I hooked up with my rehab guy. He was here last night and wore me out. That's why you found me like this."

"But..."

"It's okay, little brother. I'm a big girl, and I had a bit of sex before I was paralyzed. And Jack doesn't mind my limitations. I don't know if it will end up being a fling, or something more serious, but for now, I'm happy."

"If you say so, sis. But I don't know that I can forget what I saw."

"I can tell."

"Huh?"

"You have serious wood down there."

He immediately tried to cover it.

"Paris, You're wearing pants. It's already covered. And the coffee is about to spill."

He just got even more embarrassed, but, at least, got the coffee level. Then realizing he had the coffee, he came over and handed it to me.

I grabbed it, and said, "Thanks." Then I took a sip to check, then a long sip. He remembered the cinnamon.

"You're welcome."

We remained there, uncomfortable in each other's presence. I actually sipped nearly half the coffee before I realized it.

"Paris?"

"Yeah?"

"I need to get dressed."

"Right." He just stood there in the door.

"Paris?"

"Yeah?"

"Unless you want to watch me get dressed, you should be outside, with the door closed."

He turned crimson. "Oh! Sorry!" He hurriedly went into the hall, and closed my door.

Only then did I realize my chair was on the other side of the room. I took a chance on being discovered, and actually stood and walked to it. I had to hurry, as I wasn't very steady. I nearly collapsed into it, but, instead, just sat heavily. Stopping to catch my breath, I marveled at how far Jack's magic had taken me. With my breath caught, I wheeled myself about the room, selecting what I wanted to wear.

After I used the bathroom, I got dressed. Finally, I headed out to the living room, where Paris was waiting.

"Ready to go shopping?"

"As soon as I get my purse."

While he said he was here to take me shopping, I'm the one driving. I can drive my van and store more groceries in it than if we used his car. But he would be sitting in the passenger side of the van, and he would handle the shopping cart. This let me concentrate on the shopping, and not on managing the groceries. It also meant I could get three to four times the food, since I didn't have to handle the groceries.

While Paris was glad to help, I could see him awkwardly hide his glances down my shirt. Normally, I would have done up four buttons, but today I only did up three. I also noticed the occasional guy trying to look up my skirt. As it was one of the shorter ones, and my legs were a little apart, I'm not surprised. And if they actually managed to get a view, they would see I shaved. I was turned on the whole trip.

Paris left after lunch, and I went out again, but this time to do some clothes shopping. I had checked the dress code, and learned I didn't have to wear white shirts. So I went to a thrift store, and located several sexy tops. I wanted to try them on, but there was no place set aside for changing. As the only other person in the store was the cashier, I decided to ask him.

"Hello there. I found several tops, and I want to see if they fit, before I buy them. Is there someplace where I can go to try them on without disturbing the customers?"

"I'm sorry ma'am, but we don't have any changing rooms."

I made a point of looking around, then said, "I don't see anyone. How about if I go behind this rack and change?" I had already noticed he had checked me out, and the rack I pointed to had several gaps that he could easily see through.

"Well, I suppose so, but if someone comes into the store, don't blame me if you get caught."

"Okay." I then wheeled over there, and positioned myself so I could see him out of the corner of my eye through the rack. I took off my top, and then proceeded to try on the first one. I took my time making sure I did it correctly, and I could see from the corner of my eye that he was checking me out, especially when I was topless. All the tops I had found were more revealing than what I wore to the store. Once I had the first one on, and settled, I came out to ask his opinion of the top.

As I spoke, it was clear his eyes never left my nipple area. While you could not actually see through this top, you could easily tell where they were. Then I went back and tried the next one. I had ordered them, so that the most revealing was the last one. By the time I had the last one on, I could easily see my nipples through the dark mesh of the shirt.

This time, he was barely able to hold up his end of the conversation with me. I couldn't blame him. I went back and put my own top back on, and then returned so I could put two of the tops back on the rack, and buy the other ten. Most were only a little more exposed than my normal tops, but a few were much more noticeable. I didn't think I could wear them at work, but I could wear them around the house, and on dates. I did buy the dark mesh one. Jack would like it.

On Monday, I wore one of the new skirts, and one of the new tops. While the top still covered everything, it was a bit more revealing than my usual. And I didn't button it up all the way. Just about everyone at work noticed me, and several gave me compliments. Tuesday, I wore the clothes I had usually been wearing. Wednesday, I wore a sexier outfit, and Thursday a routine one. On Friday, since we had Casual Fridays, I chose a more-revealing shirt, about mid-range of what I had recently bought at the thrift store. One of the ladies told me in private, that she wished she had the courage to wear what I was wearing.

Jack came over twice for booty calls, and I was so tired and satisfied. He'd say goodbye, while I was lying on the bed, naked. Paris visited Saturday afternoon, and we had dinner together, while I wore one of the more-extreme tops. He could barely keep his eyes off of me, but I ignored his looks, and he didn't bring it up. After he left, I masturbated, I was so turned on.

The next week was a repeat, but with different outfits on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. Before leaving Friday, I spoke with the boss.

"Hey, boss. My new outfits have been getting a lot of compliments. I think they are also more suitable for the springtime than the other outfits I've been wearing. Do you think I should shift over to only the new outfits, since spring started a few weeks ago?"

Since the boss had just been talking to two guys about updating the website with the spring promotions, they chimed in, "Yeah, boss. Spring is in the air, and if she wants to wear spring clothes, she should. No need for the dowdy winter outfits."

"Settle down, you two."

"Sorry, boss."

"As for you, young lady, your new clothes seem quite acceptable, so yes, go ahead."

"Thanks, boss."

As I turned away, I overheard them talking, and wondering what I would choose to wear for Casual Friday, if what I had on now was to be considered the new normal. The boss replied that I might wear something a bit more revealing, as I had been turning up the heat in the office recently. Oh boy! Sounds like I can wear the dark mesh to work on Casual Friday! I'm gonna be so turned on all day!

The next day, I wore a loose shirt, and hadn't buttoned it up all that much. Forgetting Paris was going to visit. I was in the living room, playing a video game for hours. Suddenly, I heard the door, and Paris came in.

"Hello, sis."

"Hey bro. Want to play against me? I'm all warmed up on this game, and can whoop you."

He pulled over a chair, and sat next to me. He watched me while I finished the current round. When the next round came, we switched to two-player. We were well into the round, when I realized he was playing below normal. So, I occasionally glanced at him out of the corner of my eye. That's when I realized he was looking at my body. So I looked at myself, and saw that one breast had escaped entirely. All the bouncing back and forth of the game had shaken it loose, and now it was bouncing where he could see it.

So I decided to use the next break in action to check out his crotch. Less than a minute later, I saw he had a boner. We played for an hour before stopping to eat something. He offered to make sandwiches, so I just sat at the kitchen table, waiting for him to handle things.

While he was making sandwiches, he got a call. He put down the food, and turned his back to me, as he answered his phone. I heard his girlfriend's name, so I knew who called. I got quiet and listened in as best as I could. What can I say? I'm a nosy sister.

"Yes love, I'm looking forward to tonight... I'm at my sister's place, making lunch... She's not a bother..."

But the next thing he said surprised me. Softly, I heard, "Except for the fact she hasn't realized her tit's totally exposed." Yet, it didn't elicit any reaction from his girlfriend.

Instead, he said, "I'll be here another hour or two..." That was followed softly by, "I hope my boner goes away by then."

Clearly, his girlfriend couldn't hear what he was saying. I decided I had heard enough, so I stopped listening in. A few minutes later, the call ended, and he resumed making lunch, as though nothing happened.

When he sat down, I asked about tonight's date. He hemmed and hawed, but finally spilled. They were going out to a friend's party, and it was supposed to be a big blowout. I told him Jack was taking me out tonight, as well. I then told him of our plans. After lunch, I suggested, "Hey, let's continue talking in the living room. I've got the couch. Jack will be here soon enough."

"Oh?"

"Yeah, I want to lie down."

"I see."

So we headed over there. He sat in the chair facing the couch, and I headed over to the couch. I went around it, so I would wind up with my feet angled a little away from him. To put my feet up, I would need to move them across his point of view. I also knew I was wearing one of my shorter skirts. So, without looking at him, I reached for one leg, and lifted it up, and pushed it over to the side of the couch, and over the armrest. I spent a few moments making adjustments, until I was satisfied. Then I went for the other leg. As I reached for it, I could see that my skirt had ridden up, and I could see my own slit. That meant Paris saw it also. But ignoring it, I lifted the other leg and placed it by the first. Again, I spent a few moments adjusting things.

Finally, I lay down, and turned on my side to face him. The one breast was still in full view, but now the nipple of the other had managed to escape, and was also in view. I could tell he saw it, yet we both pretended everything was normal. Several times, I saw him try to adjust himself, so I just pretended to not see it, and let him get away with that.

After he left, I masturbated and came three times before I was satisfied. Then I headed for the bath, to get ready for Jack. Or rather, clean. I was already ready. I wore the same skirt, but I wore the dark-mesh top, instead. We went to an afternoon show at the local theater, and watched a production of 'A Midsummer Night's Dream'. I got lots of looks, and the wheelchair seating had a great view of the stage.

We returned to my home, so I could change outfits, and such. I invited Jack to my room as I undressed. Once nude, I crooked my finger, calling him over to my bed. I spread my legs, and he kneeled before me and began to eat me out. I was in heaven. I said, "I've been horny all day. Even when my brother was checking me out. Is it wrong that we noticed each other and were aroused?"

Jack said something, but it was 'muffled in my muff'. Hehe. So I tried again, and I listened harder. "I mean, I saw his boner, and I know he saw how pointed my nipples were. Think I should let him?"

He sounded muffled, but I was able to hear, "That's incest. Might be hot to watch." That surprised me.

"So, you want to watch?"

Again, I barely heard him say, "Why would I want to watch?"

"You just said it might be hot to watch!"

Suddenly, he stopped and pulled back. "Helen, I haven't said anything. My mouth has been full."

"But I heard you say 'That's incest. Might be hot to watch.'"

"I didn't say that," then he got a strange look before continuing, "... but I did think it."

"Huh?"

"I said I thought that, but didn't say anything."

"You mean... I heard your thoughts?"

"Maybe. Perhaps you got lucky, or imagined what I might say, but I kind of doubt it. Perhaps, we should see if you can hear my thoughts again. Tell me what I'm thinking?" He then leaned in and continued to eat me out.

"Let me see..." I concentrated on listening, but since we suspected telepathy, I tried to listen to unusual things, as well. At first, I got the idea of food, and I recalled we were supposed to go to a steakhouse for dinner. Yet, as I tried to refine what I observed, I seemed to be getting the idea of sushi. Something that the steakhouse didn't have. I tried to see if I was misreading, and tried to read him again, but in a different way, but still got sushi.

I came, and he pulled back, asking, "So, what was I thinking, besides eating you out?"

"You were thinking of eating."

"Well, I was eating... you. Is that all?"

"No, but it makes no sense. We're heading to a steakhouse, but the food you seem to be thinking about is sushi. The steakhouse has some baked fish, but nothing like sushi."

"My god. You were reading my thoughts!"

"Sushi? Come on. Where are you gonna get that?"

"You remember my friend, Harold?" I nodded. "He works at the steakhouse. He's working on getting his chef certification, and wants to practice on us. So I agreed to a dinner of his choice, and he indicated we would have sushi."

"But won't the place object? They're a steakhouse!"

"True, but the chain is owned by a company that runs several chains, one of which is a Japanese buffet, as opposed to the Texas steakhouse we are going to. His boss is supportive of his work, as they need several Japanese chefs, and have more than enough Texas ones."

My jaw dropped. "You mean I... did... read your mind?"

"I think so."

"What does this mean?"

"It means we've awoken a telepath. What you do with it, is up to you."

"But what should I do with it?"

"Well, for now, practice. I recall your game shelf has a copy of Trivial Pursuit. We should raid it for the cards. Then I can look at a card, you read me, and then compare what you got to the card. Then we can see how well you can read me. We can do it while we eat sushi."

"Won't everyone stare at us?"

"Sure they will. Given what you are going to wear, they would anyway. Likewise, we will be eating off the menu, so that will also make them stare. We can talk quietly, so they won't know what we are saying, and they won't notice how we are using the cards."

"I see. In that case, I guess I better wash up and get dressed. Care to help?"

"Sure, but no sex. That would only delay us, and I don't want to keep Harold waiting."

While I flirted a little, and let him see me naked longer than necessary, we arrived in sufficient time. I told Jack I wanted to walk in, and skip the chair. He nodded, and held my hand as we went in. Jack asked the hostess to alert Harold, and she led us to a table near the kitchen. I saw many watch me as I went by. I wore a thin vest that left four or five inches down the front bare. It was clear I had nothing under it. My skirt was also barely long enough to cover when standing up. When I sat, I could actually see a tiny bit of my slit. I loved the attention, lust from the men, and jealousy from most of the women, with a little awe at my bravery.

123456...8