Magna Universitas Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
harkon9225
harkon9225
100 Followers

As Hannah's tongue swirls and dives into Michaela's pussy, hungrily consuming the combined fluids, Tom grunts and groans in approval, clearly enjoying the sight of Hannah's mouth and tongue working Michaela's cum-filled hole. Hannah continues her diligent work, cleaning out every last drop of cum from Michaela's pussy. With a final, satisfied slurp, she swallows the remnants of your combined juices. Then, she turns her attention to you, still resting next to Michaela. "Do you want me to clean you too?" she asks, her eyes sparkling with enthusiasm.

You nod in agreement, and without hesitation, she takes your semi-soft cock into her mouth, gently sucking as her tongue glides along the underside of your shaft, skillfully removing the traces of cum and wetness. She pays special attention to your sensitive head, her tongue swirling over the delicate skin, teasing out shivers of pleasure even as she cleans you. Her eyes lock onto yours, creating an erotic connection as she tends to you with care.

As she's giving you a thorough cleanup blowjob, Tom reaches his limit, his face contorting with ecstasy. With a loud, guttural groan, he ejaculates inside Hannah, his cock pulsing as it fills her with his hot seed. He pulls out of her, his cock glistening with juices, and with a satisfied sigh, collapses onto a nearby chair.

Feeling him pull out of her, Hannah doesn't allow Tom's cum to spill onto Michaela's floor. Without taking her mouth off your cock, she deftly cups a hand over her pussy, catching the cum as it begins to spill out. She continues to clean you, her tongue working expertly until your cock is spotless and she pulls away from it with an audible pop, letting it flop onto your belly. You thank her, still basking in the afterglow.

Still cupping one hand on her crotch, Hannah walks over to Michaela's desk, grabbing some tissues from a box. In one motion, she removes her cupped hand and presses the tissues against her pussy in its place, soaking up any last dregs of leftover cum. She then brings her cum-filled hand up to her mouth and, with a seductive look in her eyes, slurps up the cum pooled in her palm with her tongue, swallowing it one go. Then she parts her lips to take in her fingers one by one. She slowly sucks Tom's remaining seed off her fingers, and licks her palm clean with long strokes, savoring the taste and not wasting a single drop.

Once she's finished cleaning her hand, Hannah turns her attention to Tom, who's still catching his breath in the nearby chair. "Your turn," she says with a wink, and without waiting for a response, she takes his cum-covered cock into her mouth, her tongue expertly gliding along the length of his shaft, removing any traces of their lovemaking.

As Hannah tends to Tom, you and Michaela begin to cuddle on the bed, your bodies pressed close together as you both bask in the warmth of your shared experience. "That was awesome," Michaela whispers, her eyes shining with a mixture of exhaustion and satisfaction. You nod in agreement, wrapping your arm around her as you both watch Hannah work on Tom.

Hannah diligently continues the cleanup blowjob, her tongue swirling and lapping up the last remnants of Tom's cum. Finally, she finishes cleaning him up, and they both pick up their clothes as they get up to leave. Before stepping out, Hannah reminds Michaela, "Don't forget to come by and pick up the pills sometime, okay?"

Michaela nods, and with that, Hannah and Tom exit, leaving the two of you alone in the room. With the others gone, you and Michaela continue to cuddle. Curious about her experience, you ask, "So, how was your first free use experience? Did you enjoy it?"

Michaela takes a moment to think before answering. "It was definitely... different," she admits. "I felt vulnerable, you know? Like, I wasn't in control of what was happening to me. But at the same time, it felt good. I mean, really good."

You nod, encouraging her to continue. "What were your favorite parts?" you ask. As she talks, you gently stroke her hair, the soft strands slipping through your fingers.

"Well," she says, "having your cock inside me was amazing. It was like my body was completely filled up. And the way Jake just jumped on top of me and made me suck his dick... it somehow made me feel wanted and desired. I think that's part of what made this a thrilling experience -- that sense of vulnerability, of submitting to anyone who wanted me." She hesitates for a moment before adding, "And, um, I didn't expect to enjoy Hannah eating your cum out of me, but that was surprisingly hot too." Michaela blushes at the memory, and you can feel her cheeks warming against your chest.

"I think everyone liked that," you chuckle, pulling Michaela closer and giving her a gentle squeeze as you remember how that erotic sight made your cock twitch and how it drove Tom towards the edge.

"I think it was a good experience," Michaela muses, "I was nervous, but it was more about the newness of it all. Once we got started, it just felt... I don't know, natural, I guess? It's definitely an adjustment, but there's something exciting and liberating about it."

You run your fingers softly along her arm, feeling the goosebumps rise on her skin. "That's good to hear. You sounded so nervous earlier, I'm glad you're handling it well."

You and Michaela continue to snuggle on the bed, your bodies pressed close together as you both enjoy the warmth and intimacy of your shared embrace. Your arm is wrapped around her waist, pulling her closer to you, while her hand rests gently on top of yours, her fingers occasionally tracing small circles on the back of your hand. Her head is nestled comfortably against your chest, and you can feel her soft breaths as they rise and fall in a steady rhythm.

As you lay there, you gently stroke her shoulder-length hair, enjoying the silky texture of it between your fingers. The feeling of her small breasts pressed against your torso adds another layer of intimacy to your cuddling. After a while, you notice that the clock on the wall indicates that it's nearly midnight. Reluctantly, you ask, "Should I head back to my room now?"

Michaela hesitates before responding, her voice soft and tentative. "Would you mind staying with me tonight? I'd really like that."

You can't help but smile at her desire for your continued presence. "Sure, I'd be happy to stay," you reply, and she visibly relaxes, a contented sigh escaping her lips. Michaela snuggles further into your embrace, her hand coming to rest on your forearm as it drapes across her body. As your breathing synchronizes and your heartbeats slow, the room grows quiet, and soon, sleep claims both of you.

The next morning, you're gradually roused from your deep sleep by a series of lewd sounds. Your ears pick up on the unmistakable wet, rhythmic noises of flesh meeting flesh, accompanied by low grunts and heavy breathing. As the world slowly creeps into existence through the veil of sleep, you can also hear faint slurping and gagging sounds. Still half-asleep, you roll around in the bed, reaching out for Michaela, only to find that she's not beside you.

Your force your eyes open groggily, and as your vision clears, you spot Michaela in the middle of the room, bent over between Jake and Tom. Tom's hands grip her head, fingers laced through her hair, guiding her mouth onto his cock, while Jake is behind her, pounding into her from behind, his hips slamming against her ass with each deep thrust. A pang of jealousy flickers through you, but you quickly suppress it, reminding yourself that Michaela is free use. Jake notices you've woken up and says, "Hey, sorry if we woke you up, man. Couldn't resist coming back to try her pussy." His voice is slightly strained as he continues to thrust into Michaela's pussy.

Tom glances at you as he holds Michaela's head firmly while he thrusts into her mouth, balls slapping against her chin. "I had to come try her mouth too, after Jake's rave review," he explains. You're worried about Michaela for a moment, but she seems to be adapting well. Her eyes, though slightly teary from Tom's forceful mouthfucking, display a mixture of determination, acceptance and lust. It's evident that she's embracing the vulnerability that comes with being a free use girl and is finding a sense of purpose and excitement in it.

You climb out of bed, picking up your clothes, and start to walk out of the room. Jake, noticing you go, asks, "Hey, you sure you don't want to join in?"

You pause for a moment, tempted, but decide against it, in favor of heading down to campus to explore more. You decline Jake's offer, saying, "Thanks, but I've got a lot to do today."

Michaela takes a brief moment to remove her mouth from Tom's cock and looks at you with earnest eyes. "If you're not up for it now, maybe you can come see me later tonight?" she asks hopefully.

You respond with a smile, "Yeah, that sounds good. Thanks, Michaela." Returning to your room, you drop off your dirty clothes in the laundry hamper and take a quick shower to refresh yourself. You grab the campus map Jacquelyn gave you yesterday, ready to explore more of Magna Universitas. As you head out of your room, you glance into Michaela's room across the hallway and see that Jake and Tom have finished using her and have left, but now Sean has taken their place, fucking her on her bed with steady strokes. Shaking off any lingering feelings, you make your way out of the building and head to the bus stop. The warm sun and fresh air help to clear your mind as you wait for the bus.

harkon9225
harkon9225
100 Followers
12