Maia Laaning Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But I think you are probably right in that she must have suspected something, given my outward behavior during that year. So, I guess she kept her own counsel, considering I am an adult and help with the expenses of our household needs. Besides I like to also believes she trusts that I won't be totally foolish with regards to my choices in life."

Maia replied, "I hope I don't sound too conceited by saying that I believe you are now going to be entering an era of brand new good times. We can table further discussion for now so that you can fuck me now. I'm in the mood to benefit from the experience you had gained with that sexy older woman. We're not going to fuck all night, but we are going to fuck one more time starting now."

In recounting of his time with Linda Kalmet brought fond memories flooding into Harri's consciousness. As a result, his cock was fully aroused and prepared for action. Maia had put away her glass of wine on her side end table and slid down from her upright position to lie flat on her back. Needing no foreplay for his arousal, Harri turned around to face Maia on top of her. His erection was so rigid that he did not need his hand to guide his penis into her vagina. Seemingly by automatic movement, penetration of her vagina was achieved without any conscious direction or effort on his part.

Hearing the details of Harri's affair with Linda Kalmet, had the effect of arousing Maia's libido as well. Aside from the age difference, Maia could envision herself happily ensconced in the circumstances that the older woman found herself. Why it essentially replicated her erotic dream which in turn recalled the famous legend of Scheherazade and the one thousand nights of fucking. True, Linda Kalmet and Harri Kutsaar did not reach the one thousand nights mark, but 363 nights of constant fucking surely represented a significant facsimile.

Consequently, Harri's cock easily slid into Maia's vagina and with the initial thrust made contact with her womb. She squeaked an 'oof' at the impact and then grunted rather loudly for each subsequent thrust during this copulation. She wrapped her long legs around Harri resting her heels on the back of his knees. She wrapped her arms round his back to cling closely to him. That way she was able to bump and grind her body in sync to the movement of his hips.

By Maia's clutching of their bodies together, caused Harry to wrap his arms around her back. This allowed Harri to enable to simultaneously kiss her passionately while maintaining the pace of his copulation. After a time, he broke off the kiss to pay attention to her left ear. He gently grasped the ear lobe with his teeth and with his tongue swabbed her inner ear. This action was absolutely erotic and triggered an exquisite orgasm. In reaction she murmured, "Oh fuck! Oh shit! Oh Harri! I'm done!"

Harri started his ejaculation at the onset of her climax and finished pumping his last load into her at the conclusion of her vocal utterance. He dislodged his penis from her vagina and slid off her body. Maia turned over onto her side affecting a fetal position. Closing her eyes, she began snoring seemingly almost instantly. As he was inwardly smiling, Harri thought, 'I've sexually exhausted the prettiest and most popular girl in high school.' He swung his arm up in the air simulating a 'high- five' congratulatory motion for himself.