All Comments on 'Maid and Her Reigns of Terror'

by Chattysandy17

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

When will next part come... waiting...

Chattysandy17Chattysandy175 months agoAuthor

Looking at the ratings, I doubt if this story deserves to be taken further!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

No sir, this is a great story encompassing many erotic sub themes...please write for us....

Truedoc123Truedoc1235 months ago

Hey i am also telugu. You started the story on good premise, but it is lengthy with too much details and you suddenly shifted it from domination to sex which is a turnoff. Concentrate more on maid dominating Balu and new methods of humiliation and also include other females like Bengali maid into the domination. Afreed chapter is boring and you included his father which is also boring because what they are experiencing is not femdom, readers want femdom not Vanilla sex. I too got lost and thought where is this going and why too much Vanilla sex. I liked the story until introduction of afreed. The way she made Balu strip and fingered him made me hard. You got good writing skills but not using it in right way. Don't write 5 page story, instead stick to 2-3 page that keeps readers interesting, seeing it as a 5 page, lot of readers skip it, as it takes lot of time. I hope you make these changes and will see positive results. Don't get disheartened, all the best.

armando100armando1005 months ago

interesting story!!!!

Chattysandy17Chattysandy175 months agoAuthor

Thank you @armando100 @Truedoc123 and @Anonymous

Friends, this story is based on 4 true stories from different backgrounds that I have heard and come across, they have been brought together to add spice to my story.

Unlike how we would like to read, no real story is filled with sex and erotica day in and day out.

I am Balu and Laxmi used to be our maid, Sasi is my mom. But our femdom story would be quite boring to the readers, hence I have clubbed 3 other stories I have come across from different sources and imbibed into mine.

I will resume writing and try to exhaust the 4 stories at hand.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Once read teluguslave stories. Remove afreed, it should only be between laxmi and balu.

Add more foot worship, make balu wash laxmi legs, make him do all her chores, make her queen and balu slave,

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Yes dont stop

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Interesting story.Please continue. Don't get to read about this kinda stuff too often(don't worry about the ratings man)

PS: can you name an actress whose face reminds you of laxmi

Chattysandy17Chattysandy175 months agoAuthor

@Anonymous

Laxmi resembles badminton player PV Sindhu. same colour, physique, height etc. When she laughs her face looks like actress Sai Pallavi.

My mom Sasi resembles actress Pragathi Mahavadi.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

When will part 2 release

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

What a brilliant story. There is so many facets to this:

Femdom

CFNM

Cuckolding

Interfaith (H*ndu Slut, Musl*m Bull)

Mom-son attraction

Voyeurism

This is not an easy story to write. Kudos to the author.

Don't get disheartened, continue your brilliant writing.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Amazing so far. When will next part come out? Eagerly waiting

Chattysandy17Chattysandy175 months agoAuthor

Thanks everyone for the feedback and the love!

Chapter 2 will be released in a couple of days!

Watch out... for threesomes, catfight, femdom and change in pecking order.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Wow really loved the story, This can be made into a good adult movie.

I loved your Mom’s character the best. Pathan is so subtle, the ending gave me chills.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

When will part 2 release

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Please release part 2 asap .

Akashahmed4444Akashahmed44444 months ago

It's been 2 weeks since your announcement my man.When will part 2 be released?

Chattysandy17Chattysandy174 months agoAuthor

Part 2: https://literotica.com/s/maid-and-her-reigns-of-terror-02

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous