Maid to Measure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Let's see how you handle a vacuum cleaner,' said Mr Thomas, motioning her to begin cleaning the large Persian rug in front of the dresser. Lucy was somewhat taken aback by Mr. Thomas's instruction. Did he really expect her to start doing the housework wearing this ridiculous rubber dress? It was a garment more suited to a bordello specialising in bizarre sexual fetishes than the genteel surroundings of a stately home. Lucy turned her attention to the odd mechanical device, talking hold of the handle and making a feeble attempt to push it. Indeed, she wasn't quite sure how it worked. Mr Thomas tutted loudly as he demonstrated how to operate the machine. He reached around her, taking the opportunity to brush the back of his hand lightly over Lucy's latex clad bottom. He was close enough for Lucy to feel his warm breath on the back of her neck.

'You turn it on like this,' he explained, pressing a switch on the handle. The machine roared into life, startling her with the its noisy, energetic vibrations. Lucy let go off the handle with a shriek of surprise.

'Obviously your aptitude with mechanical appliances leaves a lot to be desired,' Mr Thomas concluded sadly, switching the vacuum cleaner off.

Mr Thomas passed her the mop and instructed, 'please wash the floor.'

Needless to say, Lucy's mopping action was similarly inadequate, and after observing her glaring ineptitude for several minutes, Mr Thomas sighed, removed the mop from her grasp and looked at her with a quizzical expression. 'Shall we try and find out what you are good at?' he suggested with a hint of exasperation.

Mr Thomas beckoned her to follow as he strode over to a step-chair standing beside an old grandfather clock. He deftly unfolded the chair, converting it into a step ladder.

'Dust the clock please, starting at the top,' the head butler instructed, passing her the feather duster from the sideboard. Lucy stepped up onto the ladder, wobbling precariously in her high heel shoes and tight-fitting rubber dress, and began tentatively dusting the antique clock face. Already struggling to maintain her balance, Lucy started violently when she felt a roving hand gliding over her rubber sheathed buttocks and venturing furtively between her stocking clad thighs.

'Just holding you steady,' the head butler murmured.

'Are you sure that's absolutely necessary Mr Thomas?' Lucy queried half-heartedly.

'We follow very strict health and safety guidelines in the Franklin household. I wouldn't want you to fall and injure yourself,' the head butler explained suavely whilst blatantly fondling her bottom. Then, even more shockingly, he ran his finger lightly over her exposed labia whilst she ineffectually wafted the feather duster over the clock. His supple, wandering fingers were distracting her from her work, making it much more likely that she would topple from the ladder. Her legs quivered with excitement as Mr Thomas prised open her fleshy folds and began stroking her in a most intimate manner. It required a great deal of self-control to hold herself steady and continue dusting in the face of such lewd provocation. Thankfully, Mr Thomas finally relented and instructed her to climb down and relinquish the feather duster before she had a nasty accident.

Mr Thomas studied Lucy's flushed features as she clumsily clambered off the ladder and smoothed down her rubber dress. Then, much to her surprise, Mr Thomas reached forward and pulled up the rubber dress with a loud snap, revealing her rubber panties. Her neatly trimmed bush was clearly visible through the strategically positioned hole, like some impudent, furry little mammal. Mr Thomas looked the new housemaid in the eye, challenging her to respond to his gross breach of etiquette. Lucy was unable to meet his piercing gaze and lowered her head in a gesture of submission. Her meek acquiescence gave Mr Thomas carte blanche to do as he pleased. He began caressing her latex sheathed breasts, gently squeezing and massaging them through the slippery material. Then his fingers moved lower, tracing a line toward the gaping hole in her rubber panties. Exploiting the garment maker's deliberate design flaw, Mr Thomas brushed his hand lightly over her pubic mound then slid it unerringly between her thighs. Lucy felt his strong fingers prising her open again, revealing the tiny pearl hidden within her moist crease. He began gently stroking the fleshy little jewel, sending shivers of tingling ecstasy coursing through her body. His fingers moved lower, delicately rubbing her labial lips, causing them to slowly blossom open. Unsurprisingly, she was already very wet and the head butler's finger slipped easily inside her. Lucy moaned with pleasure as Mr Thomas slipped another finger inside and began gently masturbating her. Leaning back, she braced herself against the sideboard, allowing Mr Thomas to have his wicked way, willing him to push his fingers deeper. They stared hard into each other's eyes, both breathing heavily as lust and desire overcame them.

The head butler suddenly withdrew his glistening fingers and, much to Lucy's surprise, replaced them with the stubby handle of the feather duster, pushing it deep inside her. She gasped in shock at the unexpected incursion of the household cleaning implement.

'I'll make you polish the furniture like this if you are disobedient,' he warned her. Despite being rudely impaled on the feather duster, Lucy burst into a fit of giggles at this ridiculous suggestion. Mr Thomas slowly removed the duster and licked her juice off the handle, staring intently into her eyes as he did so. 'Delicious!' he declared with a mischievous grin. Placing his hand on her shoulder, Mr Thomas gently but firmly pushed Lucy into a kneeling position. He placed the feather duster on top of the sideboard and picked up the dustpan and brush. Lucy's heart sank. Surely, he wasn't going to make her do more cleaning, just when things were starting to get promising.

'Get down on your hands and knees Miss Ripley,' the head butler commanded.

Lucy immediately complied with his instruction despite the undignified and vulnerable position it placed her in. Instead of handing her the cleaning implements as she had expected, the head butler began smacking her bottom with the back of the brush. Lucy yelped with indignation as she endured the unexpected spanking. It brought to mind the spanking administered by Lady Crumpet, causing Lucy to reflect that, for some strange reason, her employers seemed to take great delight in chastising her voluptuous derriere.

'That will help you understand who is in charge here, Miss Ripley,' the head butler stated firmly as a ghost of a smile playing across his lips. Recovering quickly from her unwarranted punishment, Lucy shuffled around on her knees, bringing her into close proximity with his bulging groin.

'Of course, you're in charge Mr Thomas,' she murmured whilst deftly unbuttoning his trousers. Lucy reached inside and was delighted to discover the head butler's rigid shaft straining to be released. It was the perfect opportunity to demonstrate the "incredible oral aptitude" Lady Crumpet had mentioned in her letter of recommendation. Lucy paused for a moment to admire Mr Thomas's manhood before greedily taking him in her mouth. He would soon realise who was in charge around here, especially when she gave him the opportunity to sample the delights of the strap-on phallus hidden inside her battered leather suitcase. Lucy often enjoyed taking a dominant role during sex and her lovers, both male and female, frequently requested that she wear her specially designed leather dildo harness and give them a good seeing to. Mr Thomas would discover her naughty little peccadillo some other time. Right now, she had a more immediate task to attend to. Lucy slid her tongue down the length of Mr Thomas's shaft, licking and kissing as she went before taking him in her mouth again. Judging by the head butler's contented expression, her expert ministrations were having the desired effect. Mr Thomas's eyes were shut and he was breathing with shallow, rapid breaths as she deftly swallowed his engorged member. He seemed to have forgotten about housework for the time being, which was just as well because, unlike sucking men's cocks, it wasn't something Lucy was very good at.

Without warning, Mr Thomas suddenly withdrew his penis from her mouth, taking Lucy by surprise. Usually, a man's cock only parted company with her lips when she decided it should do so. Mr Thomas took advantage of Lucy's confusion by grasping hold of her hands and pulling her to her feet. He stooped down to pick up the coil of rope then pushed her across the room towards the foot stool. With one hand on her shoulder and the other guiding her from behind, Mr Thomas forced her to kneel in front of the stool. Lucy didn't resist as he pushed her down on top of it, draping her body over the upholstered cushion. He clasped her hands together and tied them behind her back. Then he threaded the rope underneath the foot stool and wrapped it around her waist several times. Mr Thomas used the remaining length of rope to bind her thighs to the ornately carved legs. Lucy was soon immobilized, legs spread akimbo, her head hanging down over the end of the foot stool. Her ignominious treatment continued as Mr Thomas peeled her dress up over her buttocks with a flourish, revealing her cunt and arse through the large hole in her rubber panties. It wasn't difficult to guess what would happen next. Lucy shivered with anticipation, wondering what phallic object, or part of Mr Thomas's anatomy, was about to be inserted into her inviting orifices. As she waited impatiently for that inevitable occurrence, Lucy reflected that it was proving to be a very pleasant beginning to her career in the Franklin household.

Lucy lay bound to the foot stool, unable to move, her breathing fast and ragged with nerve ends jangling as she waited expectantly for Mr Thomas to take her from behind. Instead, and much to her frustration, he walked across to the room and placed his heavy bunch of keys on the sideboard. From the corner of her eye, Lucy watched as the head butler removed his shoes and fastidiously placed them together with socks folded neatly on top. Then, with what seemed deliberate slowness, he took off his sharply pressed trousers and placed them carefully over the back of a chair, along with his waistcoat and shirt. Finally, he removed his starched white underpants and vest, finally revealing his slim, muscular physique. Lucy remained tethered to the foot stool, waiting impatiently for the head butler to return. Her cunt was aching for attention and she knew it was already sopping wet, its glistening lips ready and willing to receive Mr Thomas's hard shaft, or whatever else he chose to insert inside her.

Mr Thomas strode back across the room and knelt down behind her. He paused to caress her buttocks, then gently prised her cunt open and slowly slid his cock inside her. Lucy gasped with pleasure at the incursion and felt Mr Thomas's shaft stiffen even more as he realised how much she wanted him. He began moving inside her, slowly at first, sliding easily in and out of her slippery wetness. His slow, steady thrusts caused Lucy to moan uncontrollably then, grasping her hips for leverage, Mr Thomas began pounding her hard and fast. The sound of their bodies colliding together echoed around the high-ceilinged room. She was pinioned and helpless as Mr Thomas fucked her harder and harder, forcing himself into her deepest recesses. Such was the power of his thrusts, the foot stool, with Lucy still attached to it, began to slowly slide across the floor. She writhed and squirmed but the rope held firm, forcing her to lie still and accept her subservient role in their lewd coupling. Disappointingly, Mr Thomas suddenly withdrew, leaving Lucy panting and desperate for him to continue. Instead he stood up and padded across to the sideboard. He returned a few moments later and positioned himself behind her. Lucy took a sharp intake of breath as she felt his fingers apply a cold, creamy substance to her anus. It was then she recalled the posterior dilator device and guessed that was what Mr Thomas had gone to fetch. Lucy briefly wondered if she would be able to accommodate its rather substantial girth as she felt it being slowly inserted. The cone shaped phallus gradually slid inside her arse, causing Lucy to gasp as its bulbous shape stretched her to the limit. She moaned loudly as, with a final shove from Mr Thomas, it slid home, filling her completely.

Mr Thomas stepped back to admire his handiwork. Lucy tried to imagine what the strange object protruding from her bottom must look like; it certainly felt wickedly rude and sinful. She craned her neck to see Mr Thomas gazing delightedly at the sight of her bound, hand and foot, waiting impatiently for him to resume pounding her eager cunt. The head butler grasped hold of her tethered thighs and pulled her towards him. Lucy felt his hard cock slide inside her once again, hard and fast, deep into her core. She moaned loudly, overwhelmed by the simultaneous penetration of both sexual orifices. Mr Thomas responded to her cries of pleasure by fucking her even harder, causing Lucy to cry out loudly. This was Lucy decided, a very pleasurable way to start her new job and far more satisfying than dusting and cleaning.

'I'm going to fuck your peachy little arse Miss Ripley,' the head butler rasped hoarsely, declaring his lusty intent. She felt him pull firmly on the posterior dilator device, causing it to slither out of her with a sudden rush, leaving her distended little rosebud more than ready to accommodate Mr Thomas's rampant cock. He placed the tip of his swollen member against her gaping orifice and slowly guided himself inside her.

'Give it to me Mr Thomas,' Lucy gasped. 'Fuck me nice and hard,' she added, just in case the head butler was in any doubt about her requirements. Her words of encouragement goaded Mr Thomas into action. He rapidly increased speed, moving his body against hers and thrusting deeper with every stroke. Lucy was unable to contain herself, and was soon gasping, groaning and shrieking with pleasure and excitement. At the same time, she heard the head butler's breathing quicken as his moans rapidly increased in volume.

'I'm going to fill you up with cum,' he gasped just as a huge orgasm shook his body, bucking him hard against her. The head butler held on tightly as he shot his load deep inside Lucy's arse. Eventually his orgasm subsided and Mr Thomas collapsed limply on top of her trussed-up body.

Only then did Lucy realise that her hands and feet had gone completely numb!

'Can you please untie me Mr Thomas,' she demanded tersely.

It took some time for the head butler to loosen the elaborate knots he had used to keep her subservient to his whims. After finally being released, Lucy flexed her hands and feet, allowing the blood to flow back to her limbs. She was not complaining of course. Lucy had rather hoped sexual favours would play an important part in her new duties. She was also very relieved Mr Thomas didn't seem too concerned by her lack of cleaning skills. Instead, he was obviously impressed by her willingness to take his cock anywhere he chose to insert it.

They collapsed together on top of the chaise longue and lay, holding each other, kissing softly and exploring each other's bodies with their fingers and lips.

'Well, Miss Ripley' the head butler declared, 'I'm delighted to say you have passed your induction with flying colours. Welcome to your new home, I'm sure we are going to work very well together in future.'

'Oh, I'm sure we will Mr Thomas, just as long as you don't expect her to do too much housework!' Lucy retorted saucily.

'I'm sure we can manage your workload to avoid any unnecessary distractions in the performance of your duties,' Mr Thomas replied with a twinkle in his eyes.

12