Majorca Malarkey Ch. 02

Story Info
Sally's fantasy of two men comes true while on holiday.
3.5k words
4.16
8.2k
11

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/07/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rantfor
rantfor
85 Followers

Majorca malarkey 2 -- Sally's reaction

We had a rude awakening in the morning. Judging by the light that was streaming through the crack in the curtains, it wasn't very early. Well, we had all drunk quite a bit, and Pete, Mary and myself had certainly done something that would make us a little bit tired. Unfortunately, Sally had been left out, and she was not pleased about it.

"Well, that's a pretty sight!"

We all sat up, muzzling trying to rub the sleep from our eyes. It must have been clear that we were all naked, and Mary, who normally didn't give a damn, pulled the sheet up to cover her breasts self-consciously.

"Sorry, love," Pete began. "The thing is..."

"The thing is," Sally interrupted, "you just went ahead behind my back, obviously."

"Hardly behind your back, Sally," said Mary. "After all, it was originally supposed to be all four of us. But Pete found you passed out on the bed, and couldn't raise enough interest. He had to take a decision, and he thought if you were that far gone, sleeping was probably the best thing you could do. We really did want you to be there with us. It just didn't seem practical."

"Well, Pete should have waited."

"Be fair, love, I was totally wound up and ready to go. You were the one who flaked out. I was quite prepared to back out at that point, but Mary and Rant suggested it wasn't necessary. If you'd been in my position, what would you have done?"

Sally sat down on the bed and looked at the three of us.

"Well, I don't know, but I suppose I'm feeling left out. I was all prepared for something adventurous, which is unlike me, and I suppose the chance won't come again. I don't know if I'd have the courage another time."

It didn't seem the right time to point out that her courage had probably come out of a bottle, and we had plenty more. Mary nudged at me and gestured that I should get out of the way. I turned aside, with my legs out of the bed, probably displaying a lot more of my masculine chance to Sally than I really wanted to, and Mary got out. She grabbed a dressing gown and took Sally's hand.

"Come on," she said. "I think we should have a little chat. We can leave these two for the moment."

In fact, "these two" were quite glad to be left out of things for a while. We got dressed and made our way to the kitchen, where we started getting things ready for breakfast. Pete was really downcast.

"I suppose she's got a point. She really has been left out, and she obviously realises I've had sex with Mary. I can't blame her for being angry."

"Don't worry about it, mate," I said. "Mary has great powers of persuasion. I'm sure she'll bring her round. After all, it's not as if she didn't agree to do it."

* * *

I was quite right about Mary. She got a moment on her own with me after breakfast.

"So what's bugging Sally?" I asked. "Is it just being left out of things, or has she decided it was all a terrible idea and Pete is a cheating rat?"

"I don't think she's seriously worried about Pete being a cheating rat. She is a little bit miffed at being left out, but I think there's more to it than that. We had a real heart-to-heart. It seems to me the problem is that she has enjoyed a number of fantasies, and this might have been the chance to try one of them out for real. But there's something else. I think really she's a bit worried that maybe you didn't fancy her. She is a bit insecure about her attractiveness, you know."

"Oh, I didn't know. I can't think why: she's a very attractive woman. Sexy and fun, I'd have said. Is she really just not up for being a bit adventurous?"

"Ideally she would be, but being brave enough to do it is another matter. Do you remember that red dress I bought a couple of Christmases ago? The one with the plunging front and the practically non-existent back?"

"Of course I do. It was bloody unforgettable. Half the guys in the room wanted to get it off you and shag you on the spot, and I don't blame them. But what's that got to do with this?"

"Well, a friend saw it and said to me that she would love to wear something like that, but she didn't have the courage. She didn't say she thought it was too sexy, or tarty, or anything like that. She didn't think there was anything wrong about it. It was simply that she didn't feel brave enough to do it. Well, I think that's how Sally feels. Really, she would love to do something adventurous, but she doesn't feel brave enough. Feeling brave enough is a lot to do with simply feeling attractive enough. Right now she's having a shower and a painkiller for her headache. Later on she'd like to be by the pool. I suggest you take the opportunity to be a little apologetic about last night, and to act in a way that might reassure her about her attractiveness. I know you won't do anything gross, just reassure her gently."

"Sure I will. I'm surprised she might think I didn't find her attractive, but I'll certainly try to convince her otherwise. Spending a little time with her around the pool won't exactly be a penance."

* * *

I do take my duties seriously! Later on, when we had all cleaned up and made ourselves fit for the day, I wandered out to the terrace next to the pool. Sally was sitting there in her bikini, reading a book. I pulled up a chair and sat next to her. She put down her book.

"Sally, I'm really sorry about last night. I'm not surprised you're a bit miffed about being left out. To be honest, I was very disappointed myself."

"You were? I gathered from Mary that you all managed to improvise. Do you know, I didn't even realise there was a name for that? Mary says it's called spit roasting."

I chuckled. Clearly, they really had had a heart-to-heart.

"Yes. Of course, it's quite delightful in its way, but..."

"But?"

"Look, Sally, I don't want you to feel uncomfortable about this or anything, but I had thought that getting together with you would be quite delightful as well."

She blushed, bless her.

"You did?"

"Of course. You're a very attractive woman. Pete's a lucky man, and he knows it. So do all our friends. Quite a lot of the blokes were envious when they saw you with him."

"I never realised that."

"Well, it's true. Anyway, I just thought I'd say sorry about last night. You're not the only one who's disappointed."

I thought I'd probably gone far enough for the moment, so I got up at that point and wandered indoors. I hoped I'd planted a seed, but it would take a little time to see if it would grow.

* * *

Pete and I went for a little stroll round the town, leaving the two women to have whatever heart-to-hearts they wanted. We needed to buy in some more wine anyway. The wine shop that we used was down by the seafront, and I confess that we did spend a while eyeing up some of the women on the beach. If you have good dark glasses, it's possible to appear to be in earnest conversation while your gaze roams wherever it likes.

When we got back the women were still by the pool. Mary had taken off her bikini top, and didn't bother putting it back on again when Pete came in. After all, he had seen that and more the previous night. That didn't stop him getting interested again, which pleased both Mary and me. She likes being appreciated.

After a light lunch, with a glass of wine, we sat for a bit and then all swam in the pool. Mary was topless again, and after our swim we all lay on sun loungers to dry off. Naturally, we needed suncream, and Mary asked me to put some on her back. When that was adequately covered she simply lay back and allowed me to put it on her front as well. For some reason I felt it necessary to give particular attention to her naked breasts. I mean, you can't get sun damage on your nipples. I noticed that Sally watched us a lot while we did this.

When we were finished with the suncream took the bottle back indoors, as it's not a good idea to let it get too hot. When I came out again, Sally had removed her bikini top. She grinned nervously at me, but I gave her a beaming smile. To be honest, she had lovely breasts, and quite prominent nipples. I couldn't help fantasising a little about what it might be like to kiss and lick them. Then I thought about the suncream, and put that fantasy aside. Still, protected by those dark glasses, I did find myself sneaking a look at them every so often. Once or twice she noticed, but seem to be losing her nervousness. In fact, at one point she turned to face me and chatted for a while. Then suddenly she came out with what was on her mind.

"Did you mean what you said earlier, about being disappointed?"

"I certainly did. And frankly, what I can see now is making me more disappointed still."

She giggled. "You men! See a couple of tits and you go all gooey."

"I do if they're as beautiful as yours. But there's one part of me isn't going gooey at all. Quite the reverse."

She giggled again. "You're a very naughty man. But Mary tells me that's one of the things that she loves about you."

"Secret of a happy marriage. Naughtiness on both sides."

During the afternoon there were one or two more examples of this sort of banter. Nothing was really said straight out, but there was a lot of hinting around the subject. Later, when the sun was going down, we all went indoors to shower off the suncream and get dressed for the evening. Then we went out to a little tapas bar that we had found. A few light dishes and another glass of wine went down very well. We didn't stay out late. On returning, Mary and I offered to fix drinks, so we went into the kitchen while the other two sat in the lounge.

"Sally told me something very interesting today," said Mary quietly.

"Oh yes? Interesting in what way?"

"She has a persistent fantasy. It's one that's been with her for a long time, but she's never acted out."

"I presume you mean a sexual fantasy."

"Of course. She tells me that she has often fantasised about it when having sex with Pete. In fact, she has told him about it."

"What was his reaction?"

"He loved it, apparently. Anyway, the fantasy is about having sex with two men. Not both at the same time: they take it in turns with her. In the fantasy, she is feeling extremely aroused and having orgasms all the time. Each time she has one, the men change over. Eventually, they get to come in her, but only when she's had a lot of orgasms herself."

"Blimey! That's a cracker! And she looks as if butter wouldn't melt in her mouth."

"You know what they say, it's often the quietest ones who have the most interesting depths. Now, I know where you'd like to get in deep, and if there's any chance you have my blessing."

"You are a lovely wife, but a lovely wife deserves satisfaction too. I don't see this anywhere in this fantasy that meets your needs."

"That doesn't matter. I may find a way round it, and if not I shall demand satisfaction afterwards. But I think we should try to make this dream come true for her. She's a good friend and she did miss out last night."

I wasn't going to argue. We took the drinks back to the lounge. There were two couches, and we sat in couples facing each other. We were all feeling a bit mellow, but certainly not drunk like the night before. At some point, Mary suggested that I might like to sit with Sally and Pete. Pete raised an eyebrow, but I went and sat on the other side of Sally.

"You know," said Mary. "You men are hopeless. Here you are, with this sexy attractive woman sitting between you, and neither of you doing a thing about it."

We all chuckled at that, including Sally. Then she and I turned to look at each other. She must have got her courage up, because next thing she put her hand behind my head and pulled me to her. We kissed deeply for a minute, tongues probing. Then she turned to Pete and did the same thing with him. There was a silence, and I saw Pete's hand plucking at the hem of her T-shirt. She sighed, and then quickly crossed her arms and pulled her T-shirt off over her head. She was wearing a white lacy bra. I decided not to wait about any longer. Cupping her breast in my hand I bent to it and planted a couple of kisses on the bit that I could access. Then I went further down, licking between the holes in the lace and proceeding to her nipple. Pete was doing the same thing on the other side. Sally's breathing was speeding up, and I could feel her heart beating faster. It was obvious that she found it exciting, but the bra was getting in the way. She reached behind her back and undid the fastener. We pulled the bra down, leaving her breasts naked, nipples erect. As we kissed and licked her naked breasts and suck the nipples, she cried out in pleasure.

"Oh my God! This is lovely. I never imagined it would really happen. It's wonderful."

It was clear that she got off on breast stimulation as much as Mary did. But this was never going to be enough for any of us. She was wearing trousers, and while both of us were busy with their breasts, Pete was also undoing her waistband. Soon the trousers were being slid down and dropped on the floor. I glanced at Mary, who was licking her lips, wide-eyed and clearly aroused. Indeed, as I looked, she started unbuttoning her blouse. She gave me a wink.

Our only obstacle now was Sally's knickers, also white and lacy. I repeated what I had done with the bra, licking her skin through the holes in the lace whenever I could. She was now panting and making encouraging noises constantly. When I reached for the waistband of her knickers and began to pull them down she cried out again.

"Oh yes. Yes please."

I positioned myself between her knees and gently parted her legs. She had slid towards the front of the couch, and her vulva was right in front of me. The labia were parted, and I could see the wetness inside. She had obviously done a bikini trim on her pubic hair, but otherwise it was natural. Her clitoris was prominent, swollen and erect. I closed my mouth over it and thrust my tongue as deep inside as I could get, tasting the lovely juices. She nearly screamed with pleasure. The realisation of this fantasy had been a long time in the coming, but she wasn't. I had only licked her clitoris a couple of times when she began to thrust towards me and utter loud cries of pleasure.

"Oh my God, please fuck me. Somebody fuck me."

Pete just chuckled and slapped me on the back. I looked around at Mary, to see that she was now completely naked and slowly masturbating as she watched the scene. I felt a surge of pre-come in my cock at the beautiful sight. But I had something else to do. Within seconds I had stripped all my clothes off and flung them aside. Sally reached her arms out to me, and I thrust my cock into her lovely vagina. She gasped out loud, and put her arms around my waist. I began to thrust quite slowly, and I noticed that Pete had returned to stroking her breast. To be honest, I don't think it was my efforts that were reaping the benefit, it was just her huge excitement at having this happen for real. Pete slid his hand down towards her clit, before he even got there she was coming again. She thrust herself at me madly, tilted her head back, and cried out several times. As she launched into her climax, Pete took his hand away and began to strip off his clothes. As she came to the end of her orgasm, I slid out of her and retreated to sit opposite with Mary. We had a ringside seat as Pete took my place and plunged his cock in turn into his wife's vagina.

"Oh my God," said Sally. "I just can't believe this. It's amazing."

Again, though, Pete had hardly really begun thrusting into her when she launched into another impressive climax. Like me, he had to retreat and let me return to continue the pleasuring of his wife. Mary and I had not exchanged a word while I was sitting with her, and though she managed a desultory stroke of my cock, I think this was just to keep me going until it was my turn again. As Pete pulled away I replaced him, pushing my cock as deep into Sally as I could get. I then started a kind of thrusting that Mary particularly liked: not really sliding my cock much, but pushing against her prominent clitoris. Mary always found this did a lot for her, but enabled me to have some pleasure without coming.

Once again, Sally was coming to the boil. Although I was close to coming, I still hadn't done so when she launched into another noisy and apparently highly satisfactory orgasm. I really wanted to push on and finish, but I realised her fantasy would be better served if I didn't. Once again, I gave way to Pete. He slipped his cock into Sally's vagina. This time it took her a little longer to come, but he still hadn't finished by the time she did.

We changed over again, and this time I knew I could hold back no longer. I went as deep into her as I could, and held her hips firmly to keep me there. Then I resumed the gentle thrusting I had used before, and she sighed with pleasure again. I could feel my excitement mounting, my cock swelling.

"I'm going to come," I gasped.

"Yes, yes! Come in me. Fill me with come."

Well, I obliged. I felt the sperm rushing up my cock and never did I have a more exciting release of it, as it splashed again and again deep inside her. She cried out loud, and we both went on thrusting until every last drop was gone, and then some more. I withdrew quite quickly. I didn't know if Pete was up for sloppy seconds, but apparently he was. With a cry of joy he slid his cock into her again, and they both slid their arms around each other. She lifted her legs and crossed them behind his back. I went and sat next to Mary, who was clearly enjoying the view of Pete's buttocks as they tightened rhythmically along with his thrusting. She was still stroking her clit gently.

"There's no finer sight," she murmured, and put her free hand on my cock.

"You might have to give me a little time, love," I said. She gave a dirty chuckle, and then began to pant as her orgasm approached.

I pulled back a little, in order to see her better. Her hand was moving fast between her legs. She tilted her head back on the cushions, eyes closed. As I watched in admiration she suddenly cried out, and closed and parted her legs a couple of times, the energy of her orgasm having to go somewhere. Then I heard loud cries from the couch opposite. I looked over to see Sally in a similar state to Mary. Pete was also crying out, and thrusting hard. Then he stopped with a deep sigh, pulling her hips to him and gasping as he clearly spurted his load after mine.

Mary snuggled up to me, and we all stayed as we were for a few minutes. Then Pete withdrew from his wife and sat next to her. Her legs were still wide apart, and I could see the accumulated sperm of two ejaculations dribbling out of her vagina and running down her perineum and the cushions. I do love a cream pie!

rantfor
rantfor
85 Followers