All Comments on 'Majorca Malarkey Ch. 02'

by rantfor

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Disgusting. Can you spell STD?

iammweaseliammweaselover 1 year ago

The closet crowd is working overtime this weekend.

And not achieving anything at all in the end.

26thNC26thNCover 1 year ago

Another slut fest.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I applaud you for recognizing that they were assholes in the first chapter. Sadly, they are still assholes in the second chapter...

rantforrantforover 1 year agoAuthor

I see the outpatrients are out in force again. Such a waste of time from the incels.

26thNC26thNCover 1 year ago

Calling your readers names doesn’t improve your writing at all . Another silly rant for nothing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Give it up “26thNC”. Your constant hypocritical psychobabble isn’t improving your comments at all. Your judgementalness is a disgrace to our country.

AtrampboyAtrampboyover 1 year ago

Very nice story and very well told! Thanks for sharing

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Insulting readers deserve to be insulted. What sort of material did they THINK they'd be reading on a site called "Literotica", FFS? There is a type of personality disorder that gets off on bringing others down. It's the same type that scratches expensive cars' paintwork to punish people for being better off than the perpetrator. The problem is, if you have to bring others down to prove how great you are, you've already admitted you think they're on a higher level than you are. Pathetic. "Incels" was about right.

26thNC26thNCover 1 year ago

Doesn’t take much to get the anonymous cucks riled up and squealing like little pigs.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Sounds like 26thNC is the one squealing.

Begging to be heard since no one in real life will acknowledge him. So very sad that your entire life revolves around getting off on stories and then insulting the writers and readers.

Ha! Even your 26thNC regiment was a loser!

Oink oink, pigman, oink oink.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Talking of rants for nothing.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Nope, I got you.

My work is done here. Good bye.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userrantfor@rantfor
Born. Not dead yet. Rated as "virgin"? You're kidding, right? "Rantfor" is an anagram of Fortran - a computer language I used at work long ago. Kind of an in joke back then.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Majorca Malarkey Previous Part