Majorca Malarkey

Story Info
Two couples on holiday get adventurous.
2.2k words
3.88
15k
11

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/07/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rantfor
rantfor
85 Followers

I suppose I should have used the Spanish spelling really -- Mallorca. Still, this isn't about puns, it's about a really exciting "adventure", as Mary used to call them. It happened many years ago, before we had any children, when we were young, randy and ready for anything. Well, most things. We had hired a villa in Majorca for a couple of weeks in the summer. It was fairly small, but it still had a little swimming pool and a sun terrace. Most days we would go to the beach for part of the time, but we also liked the privacy of hanging around our own pool. We were sharing the villa with a couple of good friends, Pete and Sally, who were the same sort of age. I had known Pete for many years, and Sally for several, since she and Pete hooked up.

One of the features of a fairly small villa is that there isn't a whole lot of soundproofing. We could often hear when Pete and Sally were having sex, and we were pretty sure they could hear us as well. Mary in particular tends to make a bit of noise, especially at the crucial moment. Both couples were making love nearly every night, and since we often went to the bars in the evening we tended to have downed a few by the time we got back. There was a sort of unstated sexiness in the air, not reduced by the amount of time we all spent in swimming costumes. In the case of the women, this meant very small bikinis that left little to the imagination.

One evening we had done the usual round of beach and bars, and all came home a bit drunk. I don't really recommend getting drunk if you're planning on having sex, as it can interfere with your prowess, but it does help to loosen inhibitions. A little alcoholic lubrication often helps with other kinds of lubrication too. On this particular evening we came back a little earlier than usual, and decided to open a bottle of wine while we sat in the lounge. There were French windows out onto the terrace and pool, and the evening was warm enough to keep them open.

For reasons possibly not unrelated to alcohol and the randy atmosphere, the conversation turned to the sex lives of some of our friends. In particular, Pete mentioned about a couple we knew from work, Frank and Laura. Apparently, they were swingers, and the whole idea seemed to fascinate him.

"I mean," he said, "they team up with other couples and then all do it in the same room. I'm not sure I could do that. You'd have to be a bit self-conscious, wouldn't you?"

"I'm not so sure," said Mary. "It can be very sexy seeing your partner get it on with somebody. Normally, you're up too close to really see much. Mind you, Rant always says I've got a touch of the voyeur in me."

"I suppose it's just being really open about things," said Sally. "I mean, if you went off into different rooms it would be more like infidelity."

"It is infidelity," said Pete.

"Maybe not," said Sally. "I'm not saying I'd ever want to do it, but one of the most important things in a relationship is probably agreeing on what the rules are. I suppose if they all do it in the same room then they don't feel they are excluded. I think if your partner went off and had an affair with somebody else without your knowledge or consent you would feel excluded, and that would be half of the reason it hurt."

"That's certainly the philosophy that Rant and I have," said Mary. There was something that people sometimes call a pregnant silence. A question hung in the air, but not for long.

"That sounds like the voice of experience," said Pete. "Have you two ever actually done anything like this?"

Mary looked at me and raised her eyebrows inquiringly.

"Go on, love," I said. "We are among friends."

She went on: "Well, we don't do things like that regularly, but we have done occasionally. But we're always together."

"Wow," said Pete. "That surprises me. What kind of things have you done?"

"A couple of threesomes, and a couple of foursomes."

"What happens?" said Sally. "I mean, do you advertise for people?"

We laughed at that.

"No," I said. "These things have just come about spontaneously, which is probably the best way. We just find ourselves with people that are fanciable, and if things go in the right direction we indulge in a little adventure, as we call them."

There was a short silence, and we all drank a bit more.

"You'll be giving Pete ideas," said Sally. "He's a randy sod. I'm sure he'd love to get into Mary's knickers."

Mary just smiled, and Pete didn't deny it. Sally looked at him, and then suddenly went into fits of giggles.

"Must be the wine," she said. "I just had a mental image of the four of us, going at it."

"Stranger things have happened," said Mary. "Sometimes they've happened to us. But of course, it would take all four. What about you, Sally? Could you ever do something like that? Could you fancy Rant, for example?"

Sally blushed, and I didn't think it was just the wine.

"Well I don't know. I suppose if I ever did want to do something like that -- and I'm not saying I would -- a nice man who was a good friend would make it a lot easier. And Rant is a very nice man. It's not like he's a total stranger."

"And I promise you he's bloody good in bed," said Mary, which brought about another round of laughter. Sally downed her drink and poured herself another.

"It might not be totally out of the question," she went on. "I've never thought of doing anything like that before, though."

"Never?" said Mary. "Not even with someone you know well? Don't you ever find anyone but Pete attractive?"

"Well, I do. I suppose if the thought comes up I just try to push it away. I'm not sure that Pete does the same, though."

Pete grinned. Seeing that Sally had finished the wine he went to get another bottle, and topped up all of our glasses. Mary went off to the loo, and came back just as he was finishing. He put the bottle down and as she went past him he slipped his arms around her waist.

"Well," he said, "is this all just talk, just fantasy?"

Sally stood up at this point, swaying slightly. I stood up and put my arms round her in a similar pose. She turned, giggling drunkenly, and kissed my cheek. Pete chuckled and kissed Mary's neck. His hands moved up her T-shirt to a position that put them up against her breasts, but not quite holding them.

"Two can play at that game," said Sally. She took hold of my hands and moved them up to cover her breasts. "That's a bit more comfortable. What do you say to that then, randy Pete?"

It wasn't all that comfortable for me, as my cock had expanded rapidly and was trying to burst out of my underpants, but I didn't mind. For answer, Pete took hold of Mary's T-shirt and slid it up over her head. She wasn't wearing a bra, so her breasts were naked. As usual, she looked magnificent in that condition. She didn't fight it, and looked inquiringly at me.

"Well, Sally," I said. "Are we all talk?"

"I don't know," she said, "but I do know I have to go to the loo."

She went out to the bathroom.

Mary said: "If you're really up for this, Pete, then I suggest you put your hands back on my boobs and fondle them, or something. I'm sure Rant would love to see that. There's more of the voyeur in him than there is in me."

She leaned back against him, and he slipped his hands up to cover her breasts, stroking them gently. She closed her eyes, and sighed. This has always been a favourite turn on of hers.

We heard the loo flush, but Sally didn't come back. She appeared to have gone into their bedroom. I watched Pete fondle Mary's breasts for a few minutes, and then suggested maybe he should just go and check on his wife. He came back a few minutes later, looking very disappointed.

"She's passed out on the bed," he said. "I've tried to wake her up, but I think she's out for the count. I just tucked her in and left her to it. I suppose that's put the kibosh on the evening."

"Not necessarily," I said. "The three of us appear to be awake enough."

"Really? You mean that?"

"I do mean it, and Mary doesn't seem to be complaining. Let's go to our bedroom."

Without another word we quickly went into our bedroom. Mary had clear ideas about what she wanted to do, and I've always found it's best to let her go with the flow. She does have some good ideas! Without more ado she pushed me into sitting down on the edge of the bed. Then she kneeled down in front of me, and began to slide my shorts off. That was a great relief, because it meant my cock could come out of its cramped quarters. Pete appeared to be wondering what to do.

"Why don't you kneel down behind Mary, Pete?"

He soon got my drift and did exactly that, nuzzling into her from behind. Mary took my cock into her mouth and began to lick it gently. She was an expert at this, and could tantalise a man beyond endurance.

"Why don't you take your shorts off?" I asked her. "Pete's getting left out at the moment."

"I don't want to," she said to my surprise, and then added: "I want you to do it for me."

She used to be like that sometimes. It was as if she wanted some kind of assurance that I was consenting to her behaviour with another man. Maybe it was something symbolic. Frankly, I couldn't care less. If that's what she wanted, that's what she could have. I leaned forward, hooked my thumbs in her waistband, and slipped her shorts and the knickers inside them down over her beautiful bottom. I figured Pete had been hoping to see her in all her glory, and now he was getting his wish.

"Better take yours off too," I said to him. He wasted no time in slipping them off and then nuzzled up towards Mary's rear end again. She gave a sexy sigh, and resumed her attentions.

"Go for it, Pete," I said. "It's rude to keep a lady waiting."

With a gulp, Pete took his cock in his hand and guided it into Mary's wet and willing vagina. She gasped as she felt him slide in, but soon went back to running her tongue up and down my shaft, and gently licking the business end. Pete put his hands on Mary's hips and set up a gentle rhythm of pushing as deep as possible into her, and then sliding his cock until it was almost out, and the tip resting between her labia. I didn't think any of us were going to last very long at this rate, and certainly I could feel my orgasm gathering.

Suddenly, I cried out as sperm shot out into Mary's mouth. Like the expert she is, she closed her lips around me and licked furiously at the most sensitive place. The pleasure was so intense I had to ask her to stop. She swallowed, and then raised her head. I moved aside, joining them on the floor. She reached out onto the bed covers, and let out gasps of excitement as Pete moved inside her.

"Oh yes! That's just wonderful!"

Pete speeded up his rhythm, and then gasped that he was on the verge of coming. I was worried that Mary might miss out, so I slipped my hand underneath her. She felt my fingers reaching through her pubic hair.

"Oh God yes! Touch my clit! Make me come!"

I felt the firm little button of her clitoris, and gently stroked around it with my middle finger. Mary's gasps of pleasure told me I was getting it right. Meanwhile, Pete suddenly cried out and gripped her hips firmly, holding his cock inside her while he sprayed his come.

"Fuck!" cried Mary. "I can feel it! Oh yes, oh yes, that's fantastic!"

Both of them then became completely incoherent, gasping out their pleasure and finally relapsing into groans of satisfaction. I took my hand away, realising that Mary had been to the peak and gone over. For a minute or two we all stayed as we were, getting our breath back.

"Normally that's just the beginning for me," said Mary. "Maybe it's the drink, but tonight that's all I can manage."

Without a word we put the lights out and crawled into bed together. All three of us were unconscious in no time. I remember that my last thought was a question.

How was Sally going to react in the morning?

rantfor
rantfor
85 Followers