Making of a Male Slut Ch. 10

Story Info
A submissive pushed too far discovers his dominant side.
1.4k words
4.38
12k
5
0

Part 10 of the 18 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/20/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After the night when I hooked up with Vladana and somehow cheated on her twice before the morning, I really decided to get a grip on myself.

I remained friends with Dragana, but I stood firm that there will be no more sexual encounters between us while I'm in a relationship. We could hang out, talk, and that was it. She did try enticing me with a few lewd messages or pics from time to time, but I resisted while keeping it friendly. That didn't stop me from masturbating to said pics, though, but I figured that was innocent enough.

Tijana had moved on, obviously, it was just a one-time drunken fling for her, and that suited me perfectly.

Unfortunately, my relationship with Vladana wasn't going very well. She turned out to be prone to sudden mood swings, and very insecure. She was very jealous of my friendship with Dragana, even though there was nothing else between us now (discounting that one night, but she didn't know that). She also cried a lot, for no apparent reason.

Our sex life was... slow. After two months, the most I got were handjobs. She tried giving me a blowjob once, but said my cock was too thick (???) and gave up. She barely tolerated my foot fetish, let alone anything kinkier.

She also wouldn't let me lick her, or even take off her panties. Then again, her pussy was extremely sensitive, so it was easy for me to bring her to orgasm with my fingers over her panties, sometimes even over the jeans.

It was also very easy for me to arouse her, no matter where or when, with a few touches I'd have her grinding against my hand. Then after she orgasms she'd get embarrassed, and sometimes even angry at me for exciting her in what she deemed an inappropriate time or place.

It all culminated when Dragana invited the both of us to her birthday party. It was a fairly standard college party, with very little light and much music and drinks. I spent most of it making out with Vladana on the couch in a corner.

Between the booze and her usual sensitiveness, she was a hot mess pretty soon after we started. She, of course, reciprocated, and was stroking my cock through my jeans the entire time, which kept me hard and horny out of my mind.

That's when Dragana came up to us holding two large plastic cups of beer in her hands. We were both completely lost in the moment, and didn't even notice her until she tripped on something, spilling the beer all over me.

With a liter of beer all over me, all my clothes were completely soaked. As I ran to the bathroom to try and salvage something, Dragana followed me, apologizing repeatedly. As we walked in the bathroom, she suggested she'd lend me some of her father's clothes, and I could leave the soaked clothes for her to wash.

I figured her suggestion was sensible, and I took my shirt off over my head, but halfway through that, I felt her pull down my pants and underwear. It was so sudden, I didn't even have time to protest.

As my pants came down to my ankles, I instinctively stepped out of them, also losing my socks along the way, so suddenly I was completely naked. And I was still rock hard from making out with Vladana earlier.

At that very moment, Vladana came in. She took one look at me naked and hard in front of Dragana, who was holding all my clothes, and she stormed out. Dragana came out after her, and told me as she left that she'd explain everything to her. She also took my soaked clothes out with her.

So, here I was, completely naked in the bathroom, waiting for Dragana to bring me a change of clothes after she finishes explaining to my girlfriend why I was naked in front of her. Just great. To make matters worse, this predicament was turning me on even more than I already was.

I decided to make the most out of the situation and started jerking off. I figured I probably shouldn't cum just yet, in case Vladana comes back and wants some attention, but I also couldn't just keep from touching myself, so I ended up edging myself over and over.

At some point, as I heard some girls' voices coming closer and closer to the door, I realized the bathroom door had no key, so I ducked behind a shower curtain just before they went in, and kept quiet in there, hoping they wouldn't notice me, and, thankfully, they didn't. They went about their business, peeing and gossiping, as I hid in the shower, masturbating to my predicament. That's where I chose to remain until the party died down, and I assumed most of the guests went home.

In the meantime, Dragana occasionally sent me updates over the phone (luckily, my phone was still with me) in the form of selfies with Vladana. They seemed to be getting progressively friendlier, so it seemed like she was really successful at calming her down. I guess the drinks they had in each of the pictures helped.

After a while, though, the updates stopped, and Vladana started messaging me. Good sign, I guess. Except she was acting weird, demanding my nude selfies and ordering me how to masturbate, when to edge, even to spank myself and send her videos of it. I wondered what happened for her to suddenly be into that stuff, but I liked it, so I went along.

Then, while I was on my knees, facing the bathroom door, holding an edge I lost count of, all per Vladana's orders, I got a message that froze me. It read "guess who's submissive when she's drunk and horny", followed by a picture of Vladana, naked, grinding her pussy on Dragana's foot, while having the other in her mouth. The photo was obviously shot by Dragana, which meant she was holding Vladana's phone. She was the one messaging me from her phone the entire time!

I stormed out of the bathroom, no longer caring that I was naked, and went straight to the living room, to find all the other guests were indeed gone, all Vladana's clothes thrown around tge floor, and her just approaching orgasm on Dragana's foot. What additionally infuriated me was that this was the first time I saw Vladana fully naked, and I'd still never touched her bare pussy.

What completed my humiliation was the fact my cock was still rock hard, and I had to cum as soon as possible, before I could do or even think about anything else. I was about to start jerking off again, when suddenly, something snapped in me.

I walked over to Dragana, grabbed her by the hair, and stuck my cock in her mouth. I started fucking her face, and I reached back and grabbed Vladana by the hair, pulling her up. She was just on the verge of orgasm, and she started squirming, begging me to let her grind some more. I instead bent her over the back of the couch that Dragana was sitting on, and started spanking her.

Dragana was taken completely by surprise by what I did, so she just stood there and took my cock down her throat. With all the teasing and edging I got that evening, it wasn't long at all before I came straight down her throat, in huge amounts.

I kept my cock in Dragana's mouth a bit more, as I kept spanking Vladana until her ass had nice and red imprints of my hand on both cheeks, while she was screaming, wiggling her feet in the air, and still squirming on the edge of orgasm, wetter than ever.

When I was satisfied with Vladana's punishment, I pulled her over and positioned her pussy on Dragana's face. Dragana didn't want to lick it, but Vladana just kept grinding her pussy on Dragana's face until she shuddered with an explosive orgasm she was wanting for quite some time.

With that, I was satisfied with my payback, and I found my clothes (they were in a pile in the corner of the room, and they dried off by now), got dressed and left, telling Vladana we were done as I went out the door.