Making of an Amsterdam Sex Series

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

To incapacitate your opponent so that you can rape them, there will be tools available such as stun guns, paralyzing darts that can be either thrown or blown through a tube, syringes with medicine that temporarily knocks out your opponent, booby traps, and riggings & supplies to create your own traps. These tools are available at various locations along the main path.

“So, who wins the game, and what is the prize?” Klaus continued. “Simply said, the winner of the game is the last person who has not been raped! And the winner of this game and a partner of their choosing will get ten luxurious days on the other side of the island being fully pampered by our professional staff. The winner will also get $50,000 dollars tax-free cash.”

We all looked around at each other with excitement in our eyes. Clearly, everyone here was motivated by the prize.

“Now, let me explain how you can be disqualified from the game. Klaus continued. “First, there can be no excess force in bringing down your opponent. There can only be enough use of force to bring down your opponent to be raped. Also, there is no intentional punching, jabbing scratching, hitting, throwing or swinging objects, puncturing, stabbing, or other intentional actions that draw blood or create bruises for your opponent.”

“What about unintentional harm or any medical issues or emergencies?” Klaus asked rhetorically? “Well, during the course of bringing down your opponent, realistically, unintentional harm could be caused. For this, we have given you a small first aid kit complete with bandages, sutures, and lidocaine if needed. You are required to render first aid to your opponent if accidentally harmed. We also have a medical team on standby for any medical emergencies. There is an emergency button on each fanny pack in case of a medical emergency. And, as I said earlier, there will be a camera crew on each team enforcing the rules including helping with any medical aid if needed.”

“Are there any questions?” Klaus asked?

“What about Angel and Carl? Are they eligible to win?” Aleta asked.

“Good question, Aleta. No, Angel and Carl aren’t eligible to win due to a conflict of interest. But they still want to play,” Klaus replied with laughter.

“Any other questions?” Klaus inquired.

“What is the definition of rape for this game?” Lottie asked.

“Any time you overpower your opponent and there is penetration in their ass or vagina, it's considered a successful rape. If you want to cum inside your opponent, that’s up to you. Just remember that the longer you fuck your opponent the longer you’ll remain open for your other opponent to strike you in the ass. Also, ladies, you can use your strap-on for as long as you want. Just remember, you could be leaving your vagina or ass open for your opponent as well!” Klaus said with another laugh. “Remember, your camera crew are the judges about whether you have had a successful rape or not.”

“Other questions?” Klaus continued.

“Are we allowed to tackle our opponent and rape them?” Max asked.

“Yes, you can tackle your opponent or do anything to bring them down as long as you don’t do the things I mentioned earlier like punching, hitting, and so forth,” Klaus said. “Ultimately, use of force is a judgment call and your camera crew will be the ones to judge.”

“Isn’t using a medical syringe, throwing a dart, or using or a booby trap using excessive force?” Anika asked.

“Well, I can see how you could say that, Anika,” Klaus responded. “But, the syringes and such provided by us are approved methods that we have deemed as safe to incapacitate your opponent. To be on the safe side, I would use our approved tools.

“Anything else?” Klaus asked and paused for a question and none came. “Ok, let me ask a question? Does anyone here want to leave? We are not forcing you to go and I want to make sure we have everyone’s commitment. If you are unsure, please leave now!”

We all looked around and nobody was even making a move to leave.

“Ok, that was your final chance. You have all signed waivers and are aware of the potential dangers. One last chance? Going once… going twice…. ok, congratulations, you’re all committed,” Klaus confirmed. “You all know this will be more fun than anyone deserves and the chance of a lifetime!”

Everyone was chattering with excitement as Klaus invited us to load up the airplane. Soon, we were in the air and flying to Rome. When we got there, all of us disembarked and walked over to two helicopters that were waiting for us. We split up, got into the choppers, and off we went.

The Mediterranean Sea was gorgeous as we flew over at low altitude. The water was deep blue and we could see the various depths as we flew by other beautiful islands lush with vegetation. Two of the islands were tourist destinations and we could see the multicolored resorts with lots of people on the beaches.

The pilot announced our island just ahead of us and soon took us in for a picture-perfect landing followed by the other helicopter. We all got out and headed to the main building. There were many bungalow huts off to the side. I assumed that that’s where we would be spending the night.

Klaus walked us up to the main building and we entered.

“Well, it's happy hour time!” Klaus announced. “Go ahead and make yourselves comfortable. We have many types of tropical drinks, beer, and wine. I’m sure our bartenders can find your perfect drink. My staff will also be bringing hors d'oeuvres around, If you prefer something more filling, we also have menus with a variety of selections that you can ask your server. They are here to take care of you, so don’t be bashful and get what satisfies you.”

Angel and I had a special tropical drink similar to a Mai Tai made with rum, pineapple, and other fruit juices, and some other undisclosed ingredients. When we got them, we sat down on one of the comfortable couches joined by Daan and Aleta. Soon Niels and Lottie also joined.

Angel and I had thought about who we wanted to have on our team while on the flight and decided that we would like to be by ourselves to start since we were unable to win. We caught Klause on the tarmac as we were disembarking our flight and he agreed that we could be our own team.

We snacked on some food as it was brought around and decided that the small plates were good enough. We didn’t want anything too filling since we would have a big day tomorrow and we didn’t want to chance an upset stomach.

Klaus walked up to the front of the room and asked if we had been thinking about our teammates. Then, he asked us to get up and walk around to discuss our choices and come up to the front of the room once we formed our team of four players. The only exception to this is Angel and Carl who are participating but are not qualified to win and we decided to keep them separate.

Daan and Aleta came up to us immediately and wanted to be our secret teammates and help them win. We told them that we would think about it. In reality, Angel and I had discussed that we wanted to see Daan and Aleta raped first because they were such head cases. If the opportunity presented itself, Daan and Aleta better watch their asses…. literally. I had to laugh at myself as I thought about my true feelings about them. I would thoroughly enjoy raping Aleta’s ass and I’m sure Angel thought the same about Daan.

Many of the others came up to Angel and I and wanted to be teammates because they thought it would be advantageous in one way or another. Angel and I turned them all down. Klaus invited Angel and I to the front while the rest began to pick their own teams.

Soon, teams began to form and as they came together, the teammates walked to the front. Niels, Lottie, Sven, and Tess came up first. Then, Max, Eva, Famke, and Bram, followed by Anika, Ingrid, Orm, Willem. Then, Lars, Kate, Seve and Sigrid. Daan, Aleta, Gilda, Wilma were the last ones left after everyone else picked their teams. They began to complain.

“This is unfair!” Aleta shouted. “I’m stuck with the twins!”

“What do we do about it, Aleta? Everyone has a responsibility to pick their own teams. Do you want everyone to re-pick their teams?” Klaus shouted back.

“Yes!” Aleta demanded.

There was a murmur in the crowd and we could see many eyes rolling at Aleta. She was not making any points by complaining.

Daan gave Aleta a stare and whispered something to her. She stared back and ran out of the room.

“We’re okay. Let's keep our team the way it is. I’ll figure out how to deal with Aleta and those twins,” Daan said with a smirk.

Daan wasn’t making any points either and had already made enemies of the twins.

“Ok, teams are set!” Klaus shouted out. Everyone cheered and seemed to be happy with their teams.

“After you have had enough to eat and drink and you’re tired of mingling, we have bungalows for you to sleep tonight… over this way,” Klaus pointed the direction to us. We will serve breakfast tomorrow at 9:30 in this main building. Please leave your clothes behind you will be flown to your locations in the buff after breakfast. We will provide your fanny packs and strap ons for the ladies before you leave.

“So… eat, drink and be merry, for tomorrow we shall ummmm be raped,” Klaus said with a burst of laughter.

Everyone had nervous laughter. I think deep down there was a lot of worry and scare as well as excitement. We were so close to this actually happening that reality was probably hitting everyone square in the face as they were realizing for the first time that they could be raped or incapacitated, or even hurt.

Everyone mingled for a few more minutes and a few came up to us and mentioned Daan and Aleta’s outburst. It was unanimous with everyone who we spoke to that they were head cases.

Soon the happy hour was over and we headed toward the bungalows. We got to choose which one where we wanted to spend the night. Angel and I picked a smaller one for just us. We wanted to get some much-needed sleep.

Angel and I quickly removed our clothes and crashed onto the bed. Before we went to sleep, we discussed what head cases Daan and Aleta were. We decided that if the opportunity presented itself, we would rape Daan and Aleta and take away any chance of them winning the game. Soon after, we dozed off to la-la land.

Angel and I both woke up about the same time.

“Good morning cutie,” I said quietly.

“Good morning sunshine,” Angel whispered back.

“I’m feeling a little anxious,” I confessed.

“Me too,” Angel also confessed.

I had a nervous stomach as my first thoughts were about what could happen today. Also, I was thinking about the excitement of raping others, but what if I never got a chance. My emotions were very mixed.

“What are you anxious about, Angel?” I asked in a quiet but concerned voice.

“Well, what if I get caught in a booby trap, or hit by a dart or injected with a syringe or get hurt somehow?” Angel replied.

“I know, I was thinking the same thing,” I countered. “Just know that I’ll be with you and will fend off anyone who tries to rape you and I’ll take one for team Angel and Carl if I need to. So please try to worry less and strategize more about the game and how we can have fun!”

“Yes, Carl. I’ll be with you too and we can fend them off together!” Angel agreed. “Let's take our fears and focus them on the fun just like you said. I’m excited about the possibility of raping the others and taking them out of the game. Also, about helping someone win. Who do we want to win, Carl?”

“It might be too early for me to decide. Maybe we wait until the end and see who remains? What do you think?” I inquired.

“I agree, maybe we’ll just wait and see who outlasts the others,” Angel said with anticipation.

We both did our duty in the bathroom and headed over to the main building in the buff. When we got there, a staff member let us know that there were outdoor showers behind the main building if we wanted to wash up before breakfast. We both thought that was a great idea, so we headed there.

We arrived, two teams Max, Eva, Famke, Bram, Anika, Ingrid, Orm, and Willem were showering together. I loved the sight of their naked bodies as they lathered up and washed themselves. We were coaxed to join them, so Angel and I grabbed a couple of open showerheads.

Eva and Ingrid told us that we should join their teams and help them win. This caused a bit of animosity on both teams. Angel and I said we would love to join their teams but it wouldn’t be fair. We were planning to be our own team for now.

Anika looked anxious and didn’t say much of anything. I could tell that emotions were high and could sense lots of anxiety. Everyone in the showers seemed to be on edge to some degree. Some more than others.

Soon the others joined in as others finished up and everyone ended up showering. I was a shower hog and didn’t want to leave and Angel stayed as well. We weren’t interfering with anyone else, so why leave? We loved our showers.

The staff told us that breakfast was ready, so we dried off and headed into the building. There was a long table full of traditional Dutch food. Angel and I got in line and dished up our plates. I kept my plate fairly light so I would keep my energy level up.

After breakfast, Klaus headed to the front of the room and let us know that the helicopters were being prepared to take us to our locations along with a film crew for each team. We could hear the engines fire up on the helicopters and the flap of their blades as they began to spin.

Klaus raised his voice and instructed us to come to the front and grab a fanny pack as well as a strap-on for the ladies when our teams were called. He also let us know that there were darts, a blowgun, syringes and a stun gun inside our fanny packs as a starter kit and the rest of the booby traps and rape supplies were along the path.

“Niels and Max, please bring your teams up here, get your gear, and head to the chopper,” Klaus shouted above the chopper noise.

The teams went to the front and grabbed their gear and headed out to be flown to their locations. Since the island was not very large, I anticipated that it wouldn’t be long before the choppers returned to pick up the next teams.

A few minutes went by and we could hear the choppers returning.

“Anika and Lars, please have your teams grab their gear and get ready,” Klaus shouted.

Soon, they headed out and were flown to their spots on the island, and the choppers returned for their final pick up.

Angel and I grabbed our fanny packs and I helped her out with her strap on. She put her legs through the velcro staps and I helped her cinch it up so it was tight but still comfortable. The strap-on didn’t impede access to Angel’s ass or pussy, so I would have to be the one to protect her.

I decided that I would try to pull the strap on off before raping to get rid of the unnecessary baggage. I might also try to remove the fanny pack so my opponent was completely naked. Guess it would depend on if my opponent was putting up a fight or not.

I was getting very excited with my thoughts and could feel my heart pounding in my chest. I loved the idea of being able to hunt down and rape someone without consequences. Of course, I would never rape anyone outside of this game because of the awful harm that it causes to the victims as well as the legal consequences. Everyone here had signed up for this and knew that there was a strong possibility that they could be raped. So, really it was consensual even though nobody wanted it to happen and take them out of the game. My penis was beginning to get hard with my thoughts and Angel looked at me with a smirk. Obviously, I couldn’t hide my thoughts very well.

“What are you thinking, Carl?” Angel asked with a laugh.

“Are you sure that you want to uncover the darkest secrets of my mind?” I replied laughing. “Be careful what you ask for!”

“Of course I do, Carl. You know that I love your dark secrets. Especially since most of them match mine perfectly!” Angel replied with another smirk.

“Okay, Angel. I’ll tell you when we’re in the helicopter and hope it doesn’t get another rise out of me!” I said with laughter.

We headed out to the helicopter and got in. Daan, Aleta, Gilda, Wilma were already on board along with two film crew members. They were already taking video shots of us.

Angel was sitting next to Aleta and as we took off was whispering something to her. She smiled and whispered something back.

We had a short ride, landed at our location, and exited the chopper. Gilda and Wilma took off and left us behind. We were wondering what they were up to. They definitely didn’t want anything to do with their teammates. We decided to join Daan and Aleta. Little did they know of our plot to take them out of the game.

We told the helicopter crew that we would stay at this location and they flew off leaving the four of us together along with the film crew who continued taking video of us.

Angel quickly took me aside and said that Aleta and she plotted to take down Daan. She wanted to get him back for insisting that she have a gangbang and needed some of his own medicine. Aleta also wanted Angel and I to help her win to redeem herself for taking Daan out of the game. Hopefully, Daan would understand. Of course, Angel and I had other thoughts in mind with Aleta.

Angel looked at Aleta and she nodded. The plot was on. Aleta walked over to Daan who was surveying the area and had his back to us. He was pointing out Gilda and Wilma higher up on the path as Aleta stuck a syringe into the side of his neck and emptied its contents.

“What the h….,” Daan said as he fell to the ground.

Daan was completely taken by surprise and Aleta started laughing hysterically saying, “that’s what you get my dear. Now you’re going to feel what it's like to be gangbanged!”

Aleta rolled Daan onto his stomach, undid the Velcro around her dildo, and started plowing Daan in the ass. The camera crew said that Daan was eliminated.

After she fucked his ass over and over again until it bled, she turned him over. He was just starting to come to from the short-lived medicine and she began sucking his cock. It was beginning to grow and she changed to a hand job. She rubbed him and rubbed him until he was raw. Then, she pulled his balls.

Daan began to protest but Aleta wouldn’t stop. I started feeling sorry for him but decided not to step in, at least for now.

“This is what you get honey for having me gangbanged. How does it feel?” Aleta shouted out.

Daan was coming to now and started groaning in pain.

“Stop, stop Aleta. I understand,” Daan shouted out.

He finally had enough strength to stand up and make her stop. His cock was red and raw and he walked slowly away from Aleta in an effort to getaway. One of the camera crew marked Daan with an X and pressed his fanny pack button that notified Klaus and crew to pick him up.
I walked over to Daan saying, “Sorry pal, you’re not going to want to watch this.”

Then I zapped Daan with a stun gun. Aleta put two and two together and started running with Angel in hot pursuit. Aleta knew that she would be the next victim.

Angel caught and tackled her. I saw some rope along with some other supplies in a box by the helicopter landing area. I quickly grabbed the rope and ran over to the ladies and tied Aleta’s arms and legs. I also had a piece of tape to put over her mouth so others wouldn’t be attracted by her screams. I decided not to incapacitate her so she could feel the full effect.

We turned Aleta over onto her stomach and Angel fucked her ass. Aleta was letting out whimpers as she knew that it was game over for her and she wouldn't be winning the prize that she had counted on.

The camera crew member said, “Aleta is eliminated.”