Making of an Amsterdam Sex Series

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“It wants your pussy milking him for cum, Angel,” Carl said as he stood and led me to the carpeted floor beside the couch.

He had me lay on the floor, with pillows cushioning my shoulders and my neck. He grabbed my legs and raised them straight up in the air, propping my hip on the seat of the couch. Carl positioned my legs into a split, and I felt his fingers spread my pussy lips apart, exposing my clit and hole to the camera.

“You’re already dripping!” Carl said approvingly, my pussy lips glistening with my natural lubrication. “I have to lap this up.”

I felt his tongue plunge into my hole, and I gasp as I felt my body heat up all over. His tongue fucked my hole, making hungry slurping noises.

“You’re delicious!” Carl exclaimed as he went up for air.

Carl had to grab my hips to hold me still, as I started to move to drive his tongue deeper into me. His lips closed over my clit and sucked on it ferociously, making me scream and cum all over his face.

I lost track of time and space, my body uncontrollably spasming, my pussy lips fluttering all over his tongue. Carl stood between my split legs, and slowly sank his cock into my eagerly waiting hole. My pussy lips felt swollen and engorged, and they reluctantly parted for Carl’s thick cock.

Carl’s cock felt thicker than usual, and I feel a slight burning sensation at his first thrust, but was immediately overridden by pleasure. Carl started thrusting in earnest, and I could do nothing in my position but take it. I feel his balls slap against my clit as he pushed in balls deep, and my hand reached out to grab his leg for purchase.

“Deeper! Harder!” I cry out, as I felt Carl speed up his thrusts. I came all over his cock, my pussy walls gripping him as if to never let him go.

“You see Willem and Lars, Angel?” Carl asked. “They’re waiting for their turn and want to fuck you together. I better make sure I open you up properly.”

Carl teased as he pistoned in and out of my pussy. Lars knelt over my head and fed his cock into my mouth, while Willem grabbed one of my hands so I could rub his cock and get him ready.

I felt Carl’s hands tighten around my thighs and felt him swell as he pushed to the hilt. His cock spasmed and twitched inside me, and I felt his cum flood my pussy. It kicked another orgasm out of me and I felt our combined cum leak out and flow down my butt and back, and down my breasts.

Carl pulled out of me, and another gush of our overflowing cum ran down my body. He and Lars helped me up in the upright position, and more cum leaked down my thighs. Carl grabbed some wipes to clean me up, but Lars told him it wasn’t necessary.

“We love a cum-drenched lady, all slippery and slick, makes it easier to get in her holes,” Lars explained, and Willem agreed.

Lars sat down on the couch and had me sit astride facing him. He spread the spilled cum on my breasts, making them slippery. Carl zoomed in on my erect nipples, being gently pinched by Lars. Behind me, Willem was also spreading the cum on my back and backside, rubbing some of it on my butt.

Lars grabbed his cock and positioned himself at my pussy entrance, pushing in all the way in one stroke. I moaned, at being filled so quickly. My pussy was visibly relaxed and more open, having been stretched and lubricated by Carl and his cum. My pussy was making noises every time Lars moved his cock inside me.

Willem moved behind me and pushed my body flush against Lars. I felt a slight breeze tickle my butthole as Willem spread my ass cheeks open, and slowly pushed his hard cock in my very tight hole. I gave out a soft scream, cumming as I felt Willem push his cock all the way in. The pressure was intense, having a cock in each of my holes with only a thin membrane separating them.

Willem looked at Lars in the eye, and simply said, “Race you!”

That was all the warning I got before both of them started moving together in fast long strokes. Lars grabbed my breasts as he pushed his hips up to bury himself in my pussy, while Willem grabbed my shoulders to anchor himself as he thrust inside my ass.

The room was silent, everyone seemed to be mesmerized at the scene unfolding before them. The smell of sex permeated the air, and you could hear skin hitting skin as their balls slap against my mound and my backside.

Niels stood before me, asking me to suck his giant cock. He was very long and thick and felt my lips stretch wide as they wrapped around his girth. I found it a little hard to breathe with his cock in my mouth and gagged as he reached the back of my throat.

“Let me in, Angel. Let me fuck your throat,” Niels asked.

I tried to relax and stuck my tongue out, and all of a sudden he was in my throat.

“I can see her throat bulge to accommodate Niels’ cock!” Tess exclaimed.

Niels held still for a few moments inside of my throat, until my eyes watered and I struggled a bit so I could breathe. The site of my struggle with Niels’ cock drove Willem to his orgasm, filling my ass with his cum. Lars was still moving inside my pussy with a lot of stamina, taking his time.

Willem pulled out of my ass and his cum came leaking out and down my thighs. Niels left my mouth with a pop and I took deep breaths, relieved that he’s no longer obstructing my throat.

“Let’s see if Willem has stretched your ass enough for me,” Niels said, as he pushed two fingers to the last knuckle in my ass.

I moaned, feeling the pleasant stretch of his fingers as he scissored them inside my ass.

“Hmmm, it’ll be a very tight fit, but you’ll manage,” he declared.

Lars stopped moving to allow Niels to align his cock with my asshole, rubbing his cock with more cum for added lubrication.

“Go slow!” Carl warned, partly because he wanted it all captured on film, but also partly because he was a little concerned for me.

Niels spread my ass cheeks apart, opening my ass hole a little, and slowly pushed his cock inside. I cried out, feeling a slight stinging sensation as the head of his giant cock entered my ass with a pop. My hand reached back to grab his thigh and still his movement.

“Your ass is strangling my cock! Too tight! So good!” Niels exclaimed.

“It hurts! But also feels good! I can’t explain it!” I say. “Having two cocks inside me was mind-blowing, but with Neil in the mix, it’s out of this world!”

“We can stop,” Carl said, moving as if to remove Niels from behind me.

“No! I want this!” I say. “Just go slower please!” I implored Niels.

Niels nodded and he moved just the tip of his cock inside my ass, not going deeper to let me get used to his size.

“I’m ready for a little more!” I said.

Niels pushed another inch inside my ass, and stopped, waiting for me to adjust, sweat dripping down his face from holding back.

“More…I think Lars can start moving too,” I said.

Lars started moving his cock in and out of my pussy, seating himself deep inside. Niels drove the last few inches of his cock into my ass and stopped. I moaned and arched my back, the pressure in my holes so intense that I couldn’t utter any more words, just feel.

I moved my ass slowly, the movement jerking Lars and Niels’ cocks in my holes. I felt Lars’ cock twitch in my pussy, and we both came together, our combined cum dripping down Lars’ thighs and pooling on the couch.

Lars’ pulled out, and Niels’ replaced Lars’ cock with two fingers, going deep in my pussy, scooping more cum out, and smearing it on his hard cock moving gently in my ass.

My ass kept spasming around Niels cock, and he pushed in balls deep one last time, to empty himself deep within.

Carl zoomed in on my butthole as Niels gently pulled out of my ass. My pussy and ass hole were red and gapping and spilling out cum, having been stretched by two cocks in each hole in quick succession.

“Are you okay, Angel?” Carl asked as he cleaned me up.

“I think I’ve died, but that was heaven!” I said, and we both laughed. I was already starting to feel sore all over. “I’m going to need a good long warm soak when we get back to our place.”

Needless to say, today’s filming went well and was wrapped up. Everyone left drained but sated, chattering excitedly about today’s adventures.

Chapter 10 - New Friend

As Angel and I were leaving, I whispered something in Willem’s ear as we headed out the door. He nodded with a smile.

A driver was waiting for us and we hopped into the car.

As we were driving away, Angel inquired, “What did you say to Willem on the way out?”

“Don’t worry. You’ll find out soon enough and it won’t be a bad thing.”

“And you think that answer will satisfy me, really, Carl?” Angel said with a laugh.

“Have I ever let you down or led you astray?” I countered.

“What about the time we were caught having sex on the beach in Thailand?” Angel said as she giggled.

“But you enjoyed that and it ended up great because we got to see them do it as well,” I insisted.

“Oh yes, you knew the exact outcome, didn’t you Carl,” Angel said in a teasing voice.

“Well, it all worked out in the long run, didn’t it?” I questioned.

“Ok, ok, I’ll wait and see what's up your sleeve, or shall I say shorts this time,” Angel said with laughter.

“It will be fine, I promise,” I said as Angel raised an eyebrow in obvious suspicion. We both laughed.

“Hey, where are we headed,” Angel said in a confusing tone. “This isn’t the way to our flat!”

“You’ll find out soon enough. Just enjoy,” I said as I tried to console her.

“Ok, but I wonder what you’re getting me into this time,” Angel said in a very confused tone.

“It won’t be long, I promise!” I assured.

Soon enough, the car pulled up to a building and we got out of the car and headed to the front door where we were greeted by a female staff member.

“Welcome, welcome to Zuivelle,” She said with a giant smile and heavy Dutch accent. “Come with me please.”

We followed her and Angel wanted to know where we were. I told Angel that we were getting a tour, so she’ll learn all about it.

We went through a large room with lockers and showers. There were a couple of guys and a lady in the shower not paying attention.

“Interesting,” Angel said. “A coed locker room and shower.”

“This is our locker room where we start our short tour. “ She said. “Of course, we are a nude Spa resort that caters to all genders. We hope you are comfortable with this. We have some people from other countries who leave at this point, so I hope it's not a shock. Of course, the Dutch people are fine with nudity, and it's a large part of our culture. We think nothing of it.”

“I’m perfectly fine with it,” I said.

“So am I,” Angel replied.

“Good, then let us proceed,” She said.

We followed her through a doorway the led to a gorgeous room the was very modern yet simple. There were steps all around that led down to the water. There were a couple of people in the water and it looked very relaxing.

“This is one of our eight Spa relaxing pools. We try to keep the water at a perfect temperature for you for maximum enjoyment. There is also a large private garden with sunbeds and other spa experiences.” She explained.

“Wow,“ Angel said, “This is a dream.”

“I assure you, this is not a dream. We want you to have the experience of a lifetime here, so don’t fall asleep on us, unless it's during your full body massage,” She said with a delightful smile.

“We’re having a massage?” Angel questioned.

“Yes, that is the first thing. So, I invite you to remove your clothes in the locker room, take a shower and then I’ll meet you to take you to your massage therapists,” She said.

“Therapists?” Angel inquired.

“Yes, you will each have two specially trained MT’s who will give you a couples massage. You can trust them fully for any of your needs,” She explained. “The only thing we ask is that you wear your bathrobes in any of the restaurants or outside the spa areas for health reasons. See you when you are ready.”

Angel and I walked back to the locker room, found a good spot, and removed our clothes. It never got old seeing Angel in the nude and was always a huge turn-on. I was hoping that my penis would cooperate and not give me away. I didn’t think it would be good nude etiquette to walk around with a hard-on.

We walked to the showers and there was a man and woman taking showers by themselves so probably no relation. We both went to the first group of five showerheads that were in a circle and turned on our nozzles. There was shampoo and body wash available right in front of us.

We weren’t sure what the normal practices were in the showers so we both lathered ourselves separately and washed off. When Angel was soaping up her butt crack, she said it hurt. I offered sympathy and blamed it on Niels. Angel started laughing hysterically and I tried to calm her down. We didn’t want to be “that couple” that ruined the spa experience for everyone else. The other two didn’t pay any attention to us which was a good thing.

We got out of the shower, dried off, put on our white fluffy bathrobes, and exited the locker room to the spa area where our tour guide met us. She asked us if everything was ok so far and told us to follow her.

She led us to an area with several rooms. It was very quiet. I liked the quiet atmosphere for a change and it was refreshing. A female massage therapist greeted us and led us to our room. There were two tables set up and three other female MT’s. I couldn’t wait for this to get started.

They had us disrobe and lay on the tables face down. There was a perfectly contoured hole in the table for our faces that was much more comfortable than standard head cradles used for most massages.

They dripped some oil on me and began massaging my shoulders and legs. I had never had four hands doing a massage before and the sensation was exponentially better.

I heard Angel say, “What is that?”

“This is our special healing treatment for the anal and vaginal areas,” the MT said in a caring tone.

“Carl, how did they know about me, I didn’t see you talk to anyone,” Angel said in a suspicious tone. “Oh, that’s the secret you had with Willem?”

I laughed and said, “You figured it out. You said you were good at math and now I see why.”

“Anyway, thank you,” Angel said. “You’re taking care of my Niels syndrome.” We both laughed.

I’m sure the MT’s were wondering what the Niels syndrome was, but not knowing their reaction, I didn’t want to explain that it was a gangbang plus, and a real big plus, Niels that caused it. I was fine with them thinking that I was the one who ravaged her ass and pussy alone.

I was in heaven, half awake and half asleep, with four hands leading me to ecstasy.
I lost track of time and surroundings. I’m not sure how much time passed, but it seemed like quite a while, Then, they had me turn over.

I turned over and they slipped a pillow under my head. My penis had been squished under my weight and I felt self-conscious about it. Glad I wasn’t hearing any giggling so far.

I looked over at Angel who was laying on her back as well and she had blissful look.

The MT’s massaged my face and legs at the same time, then moved down to my arms and chest. the other MT moved up my legs to my hips and massaged as close to my balls and penis as she could without touching them. My penis began to row and one of the MT’s whispered in my ear to not worry, it's a natural reaction. Just let it go.

That got me even more excited and I had a full-blown hard-on. At least my penis wasn’t shriveled up and embarrassing me anymore.

The MT continued massaging my inner thighs and under my balls touching some very sensitive areas keeping me hard in the process that seemed to be intentional. The other MT was moving down to my pubic area as well and both of them massaged everywhere they could around my penis and balls.

The MT whispered in my ear, “Would you like a happy ending?”

“How can I resist two lovely professionals?” I whispered back.

One of the MT’s applied some oil to my cock and began moving her hands in a clockwise and counter-clockwise pattern. The other MT began massaging my balls.

Then, the MT whispered in my ear, “Would you like your prostate massaged?”

“Of course!” I whispered back.

She told me to let my body go. Then, she raised one leg, bending my knee with my foot down on the table. The other MT did the same. Then they spread my legs as wide as they would go. Obviously, I wasn’t the first person they did this to.

One of the MT’s put her finger in my ass and moved it in and out a few times. It went in effortlessly because she obviously had oil on it. Then, she added another finger that also went in easily. She shoved them in as far as they would go and I could feel her curl her fingers and press on my prostate to find my g-spot. When I flinched, she knew that she had found it.

She began working that spot while the other MT massaged my balls. I was in so much ecstasy that it's beyond description. It felt like I was at the beginning of several orgasms but never quite had a full one. At one point, a little bit of cum leaked out.

I looked over at Angel and I’m sure she could see that I was orgasmically high and she smiled. I doubt that she wanted any action at this point until she was more healed.

The other MT began massaging my cock again like she was doing before. A true professional. Then, I let out a gasp and had one of the most intense orgasms of my life. The combination of hitting my g-spot perfection and massaging my cock overwhelmed me. A load of cum burst out of me and landed on one of the MT’s hands followed by a few more.

The MT’s stopped and let me slowly finish. Then, withdrew their hands. I lay there for several moments.

Finally, Angel and I got up and off of the tables. The MT’s helped us put on our robes, offered us some mineral water, and led us to the spa area.

There were two other couples in the spa. We removed our robes and got into the spa. The water is a perfect temperature.

The other couples were talking to each other in Dutch or German and paid no attention even though we attempted to greet them. Angel and I were fine with it and just wanted to relax. So we kept to ourselves as well.

After a while, a young lady appeared in a robe. She looked at us awkwardly and removed her robe. She was an attractive lady with long light brown hair and blue eyes. She had small to medium-sized breasts with small lightly colored areole and nipples, and a small neatly trimmed patch on her pubic area.

She got into the spa and we greeted her. She greeted us back. The other two couples ignored her as well and continued having their conversation.

We struck up a small conversation with the girl who spoke English very well. We introduced ourselves and she told us that her name was Anika. She said that this was her first time at the spa and had never been naked around others before. However, she fantasized about it a lot and wanted to try. Also, she revealed her secret desire to a friend who had visited the spa and encouraged her to try it.

I asked Angel and Anika if they would check out one of the other spas to find a friendlier one. They were both relieved with my suggestion. So, we exited the spa, put on our robes, and walked along the path to an outdoor area that was beautifully landscaped with lots of small trees, plants, and colorful flowers. There was an empty spa amid all the beauty.

We removed our robes and got in. I couldn’t help myself and took a stealthy look at both Angel and Anika. I was pretty good at not revealing myself.

We continued our conversation with Anika. We found out that she had a boyfriend recently but he cheated on her, so she ended the relationship. He was still infatuated with her and wouldn’t leave her alone.

I was always intrigued by the egos of guys who thought it was ok for them to cheat but would go crazy if their girlfriends cheated. It was like they were holding on to a prized possession that they owned. This defect was too common and I had heard a lot of similar stories over the years. Although I didn’t believe that violence was the answer in most cases, I had to admit that most of these guys were like schoolyard bullies who needed a good punch in the face. I learned from my younger years that most of these bullies were insecure cowards.

1...34567...28