All Comments on 'Making the Perfect Husband - Step 04'

by AnsibleQuark

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
oliver57oliver57about 1 year ago

Really loving this series! I wish I lived his life.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleabout 1 year ago

What a fucking cunt. She actually believes emasculating, assaulting and otherwise mentally abusing her husband is a good thing.

What are you planning to do for an encore? Castration? That way, she can her perfect mannequin and fuck all the guys on the side she wants. Afterall, she loves Jack so that means she can do anything to him and it’ll be fantastic.

Blueyes2022Blueyes2022about 1 year ago

This is like watching a trainwreck. I wish he would reclaim his balls and who keeps a journal?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I guess style wise it's well written. Unfortunately I find the entire concept unrealistic. It has now reached the absurd. The first chapter was the premise of a loving wife. In what universe? This isn't a loving marriage, it's beyond saving already. She is guiding him to explore being feminized and made into a cuckold. This is more of a loving wife? I can see her getting her way and end up having a snivelling broken man(?) as her husband. Does she eventually show him off to his mother? His family? The neighbors? His peers at work? Pushing and pushing him is going to probably create a situation where he is outed and extremely embarrassed and humiliated and totally destroyed. Maybe at that point he will completely snap. Now that would be a hell of an ending chapter!!! Have him really flip the script and enslave his wife including piercings, severe whippings, maybe a tattoo or even brand her! Walk her through the neighborhood in the evening naked, cuffed, collared and leashed!!! Now that would be a chapter I would come back for!!! As it is, I have given it four chapters and will move on. Good luck with the rest of your story as I'm sure you'll have someone out there that will appreciate your work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

So she has succeeded in brainwashing him. He is now wearing a slave collar, chastity belt and panties and he’s so stupid as to think it’s for his benefit.

If the story continues, it will be more feminization, hormones, exposure to friends and relatives, pegging and no sex other than him performing cunnilingus. Maybe she will introduce sissy servitude to the mix.

She has absolutely zero positive qualities and is nothing but a sadistic misandrist.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

What a fucking bitch, though beatings she's slowly brainwashing the poor husband in to believing he Deserves these beatings. Next will be all of the time slave collating and same thing for the chastity cage! Then follows a lot less orgasms for him, but she'll be getting her pussy licked to orgasms all of the time. After all that Brainwashing and Abuse she'll take the final last 2 steps to have her perfect litte slave 1. Cuckold him and 2. Sisify him. But in the end if the stupid son of a bitch is happy, go for it, just hope he'll be happy with it forever because this is an life changing life for him, he not so much..

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

For those of us that live a similar lifestyle, thank you. It's not for everyone, but living in service to someone is freeing and fulfilling.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous