Making Troy A Man Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carol masturbated as she watched, looking at Troy and at Glenda, pinching her nipples, sighing and moaning. Her hand made circular motions on her clit. She went faster, faster and faster as she flushed with arousal, and her breathing became more laboured. After about ten minutes, she was riding the wave close to orgasm. She was gasping for breath now, and moaning with desire. "Oh, Troy, Glenda's really suckin' you there ain't she? She's like a pump jack! All right, Troy, I'm gonna cum. You watch me now, y' hear? I'm gonna bang my pussy off here any minute, you jes' watch me now..."

Carol's hand was now a blur between her legs. She was gasping and moaning. "Oh, Troy, yeah! Yeah! I'm gonna cum! Glenda's suckin' you so good. So good. Yeah, oh shoot, I'm gonna cum! Shoot! Oh, shoot! OhhhaaaaaAAAUUUHHHHHHHH!!" She grunted and bucked, the chair squeaking with the strain of her motions. She squirted out a spray of girl juice, trembling and shaking as her enormous breasts bounced. She groaned deeply in satsifaction, a wide, toothy grin on her face.

Glenda's mouth was still around his interminably erect penis, trapping it in a wet cage of lascivious trauma. He forced a grin at his naked eldest cousin in the afterglow of her climax, as his youngest cousin sucked on his cock like some bloated, degenerate parasite...