Male Bisexuality in Ancient Egypt

Story Info
Pharoah fucks King Gyges and Lady Nykhor.
2.6k words
3.07
1.4k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,142 Followers

After the meeting with Pharoah Psamtik at the Promontory, King Gyges retired to his private chambers in the stately villa rented to him by the Ruler of Egypt. The villa was quite opulent, a two-story building containing dozens of room and conveniently located a mere kilometer from the ocean. A gentle breeze wafted through the doors and windows, feeling like a caress against King Gyges skin. Egypt's ever-warm climate suited King Gyges just fine. In the many realms of Anatolia and nearby Greece, it was warm year-round, just the way King Gyges liked it.

The Lord of Lydia was in a fine mood as he relaxed on a couch with a glass of blood-red Theban wine, one of Egypt's very best. King Gyges was pleased with himself. The deal with the Pharaoh had gone better than expected. The Lydian Ruler intended to keep his end of the bargain for now. King Gyges wasn't willing to go to war with the Neo Assyrian Empire over either Egypt or Nubia, but he could keep his coffers full by supplying the Egyptians with weapons and ships...for exorbitant fees. War and commerce are inextricably linked, King Gyges thought.

Pharaoh Psamtik was naïve enough to pay whatever King Gyges and his military suppliers required because everyone knows that the Greco-Anatolian realms have superior weapons. With technologies acquired from war-like states like Sparta and Mycenae, and fast ships built in shipyards along the coast of Miletus and Ankara, the Anatolian Kingdom of Lydia was a rising military power. The catapults, Iron-tipped arrows, Iberian-style poisoned spears, crossbows, bronze shields and war horses that the Lydians would provide to the Pharoah should make his army the envy of the region.

"Does my dancing please you?" asked the comely young woman undulating two meters from where King Gyges sat. the lady's melodious voice snatched King Gyges out of his thoughts. Frowning, King Gyges looked at the dancer. Tall and curvy, with golden brown skin and long dark hair, she was quite lovely. Those large breasts and that thick derriere were something else. The young woman's features were a lovely blend of Nubian and Egyptian. King Gyges found that utterly fascinating. As much as the Egyptians claimed to dislike the Nubians, the two frequently went to bed together, the result being lovely mixed-race gals like this one.

"What is your name, my lovely dancer?" King Gyges asked as he sipped the Theban wine. After meeting with Zena the warrior woman and Markos, his favorite soldier, King Gyges retired for the night. The villa was patrolled regularly by Lydian soldiers, and a contingent of Egyptian soldiers patrolled the outer perimeter on orders from Pharaoh Psamtik. The extra security detail was the Pharoah's idea, as was the dancing woman. King Gyges was a simple man, politics aside, but he didn't want to displease his Egyptian hosts...

"I am Nykhor," said the dancing woman. She stood there, hands on her hips, decked out in see-through robe which revealed everything it was meant to conceal. King Gyges considered the Afro-Egyptian woman. This one was truly beautiful, and carried herself with a sensuality that Anatolian ladies and Grecian ladies could not match. There was a wildness to those of Nubian blood which King Gyges found both irresistible and disturbing. Cool and calculating by nature, King Gyges proceeded with caution in all things, including matters of the flesh...

"I am King Gyges of Lydia, ally of your Pharoah Psamtik I," said the Ruler of Anatolia's greatest kingdom. Nykhor smiled and nodded, though she did not seem impressed. King Gyges found that quite amusing. In royal palaces the world over, there were always beautiful women seeking to rise by affiliating with powerful men. While many men in King Gyges position would be impressed by Nykhor and her charms, he remained coy and almost distant in his dealings with her. King Gyges happens to believe that women are far more dangerous than men...

"My King, I hope to bring you pleasure and entertainment," said Nykhor as she approached him. King Gyges raised his hand, putting a halt to Nykhor's advance. In the Anatolian Kingdom of Lydia, King Gyges had a wife, the beautiful Queen Nyssa. Once upon a time, Gyges was the bodyguard of King Candaules, former Ruler of Lydia, and it was Nyssia, the King's lover, who helped Gyges seize power. After getting rid of King Candaules, King Gyges ruled Lydia with Nyssa as his Queen. A man who comes to power through such means does not underestimate the female of the human species...

"Nykhor, you are quite beautiful, but I love one woman, my Queen Nyssa, who is back home in Lydia, and when I am not with her, I prefer the company of men, something you cannot understand," King Gyges said firmly. Nykhor looked at King Gyges and considered his words. Like many female 'companions' of wealthy and powerful men, Nykhor encountered men who prefer the company of other men, sexually and romantically, from time to time. If King Gyges thought he was shocking Nykhor, then the Lydian Ruler was definitely underestimating her...

"Oh the contrary, Sire, I find men who love both men and women fascinating," Nykhor said with a triumphant smile. King Gyges leaned back on the couch and considered the Afro-Egyptian woman's words. Back re, in the royal palace of Lydia, King Gyges and his wife Queen Nyssa often had trysts with a certain handsome male servant named Andreas, a fine specimen from Athens, Greece. Some men who love both women and men are fortunate enough to have wives like Queen Nyssa, who understand their desires. King Gyges did not think the Egyptian barbarians could possess such enlightenment...

"Really?" King Gyges said, and Nykhor smiled and nodded. The Afro-Egyptian woman snapped her fingers, and the nearby curtains parted. King Gyges blinked upon realizing there had been someone there the entire time. The King of Lydia reached for his sword but Nykhor raised her hand in a halting gesture. A tall, lithe figure in a cloak stepped forward, palms outstretched. Whoever this person was, at least they appeared to be unarmed. King Gyges chastised himself to have been caught off-guard. Distraction, this is how good Kings fall to plebes...

"Really," said the cloaked figure before disrobing. King Gyges gasped as Psamtik stood beside Nykhor the dancer, wearing only a loincloth. The Egyptian Ruler looked at King Gyges and smiled. Nykhor and Psamtik exchanged a wink. King Gyges couldn't believe what he was seeing. Psamtik stood there and looked at King Gyges the way a hungry snake looks at a flightless bird. King Gyges had seen that hungry look before, in the gaze of young men who prefer the company of other men. He knew that look...

"King Gyges, my dancer Nykhor and I want to show you some Egyptian hospitality," Psamtik said with a grin. King Gyges looked at the Egyptian Ruler and the curvaceous Afro-Egyptian dancer. Lust and caution warred within the Lydian King's core. Lust won out, and King Gyges felt his cock harden as he gazed at the comely Egyptian King and the beautiful female dancer. For a man who loves both women and men, this was the one thing he could not resist. The possibility of a threesome with a gorgeous woman and a handsome man...

"Well, sounds like a plan," King Gyges heard himself say. Nykhor and Psamtik joined the Lydian King on the couch, and showed him what Egyptian hospitality was all about. King Gyges leaned back, his robe at his ankles, as the lustful pair joined forces to tackle his long and thick white cock. Nykhor knelt before King Gyges and grabbed his cock, stroking him eagerly before taking him into her mouth. Psamtik watched all this while stroking his thick bronze cock. He seemed fascinated by the proceedings, as if he hadn't been the one to initiate them. What a man...

"Hmm, I like the way you taste," Nykhor said to King Gyges before she resumed sucking his thick white cock. Meanwhile, Psamtik stroked himself while maintaining eye contact with the Lydian Ruler. King Gyges winked at Psamtik, beckoning for the Pharaoh to join in on the fun. The Ruler of Egypt knelt alongside the gorgeous Afro-Egyptian dancer and made himself useful. King Gyges smiled as Psamtik began sucking on his balls.

"So thick," Psamtik said, smiling at King Gyges while sucking his balls. King Gyges nodded and groaned in pleasure as both Psamtik and Nykhor sucked his cock. The Ruler of Lydia thought such pleasures were beyond the Egyptians, since most people outside of Anatolia and Greece were hateful towards those who like the same sex, and those who like both sexes. Well, King Gyges has never been more happy to be wrong in his entire life. Yeah, the King of Lydia is most definitely enjoying some fine Egyptian hospitality...

"Make me yours," Nykhor said, as she lay between the King of Lydia and the Pharoah of Egypt. The curvaceous, large-breasted and big-bottomed Afro-Egyptian beauty looked at both men expectantly. King Gyges nodded and kissed Nykhor while fondling her breasts. Meanwhile, Psamtik spread Nykhor's thick thighs and admired her neatly shaved pussy. Without further ado, the Pharoah buried his face between the courtesan's legs. Psamtik teased Nykhor's clit before eating her pussy like it was his last meal. Some things are just too good to pass up...

"Amazing," King Gyges said, and he fondled Nykhor's breasts before sucking on them. Nykhor moaned softly and stretched luxuriously on the couch, loving what those horny, powerful men were doing to her. A pleasant tingle emanated from Nykhor's sweet spot, thanks to Psamtik's relentless eating of her pussy. The Pharoah of Egypt is a powerful man thought to have a way with words. Nykhor now knows that the man's tongue is skilled in areas other than speech. Gripping the silk coverings, Nykhor groaned in pleasure.

"Magically delicious," Psamtik said, complimenting Nykhor while eating her pussy. Nykhor found herself squealing in delight as the King of Lydia and the Pharoah of Egypt pleasured her. As the night rolled on, they continued with their fun. Psamtik lay flat on a nearby bed, and Nykhor straddled him. Smiling at the Pharoah, Nykhor grabbed his thick cock and inserted it into her pussy. Just like that, Nykhor began riding the most powerful cock in all of Egypt. Courtesans are always willing to do what noblewomen won't, that's why powerful men keep coming back to them...

"Let me show you something I learned in Greece," King Gyges said as he came up behind Nykhor, who was riding the Pharoah's cock. Nykhor turned around and saw King Gyges smearing oil on his cock. The curvy young woman grinned. Was the Lydian King honestly saying that anal sex was unknown in Egypt? When King Gyges caressed her thick ass, Nykhor just kept on riding Psamtik's cock. King Gyges spread Nykhor's ass cheeks and smeared some oil against her asshole. The Lydian King then pressed his cock against the courtesan's backdoor. Time to show this Egyptian gal how Lydian men get it done...

"By the Goddess Hathor, whoa, that is a big one," Nykhor said, groaning as King Gyges cock popped into her asshole. The young woman gritted her teeth against the deliciously hot pain and wicked pleasure she felt in her holes. Few women can handle two big cocks at the same time but Nykhor is a wild one. Psamtik pinched Nykhor's nipples while slamming his thick Pharaonic cock into her pussy. Meanwhile, King Gyges pushed his cock deeper and deeper into Nykhor's asshole, until he was buried balls deep inside. Firmly embedded in the lady's holes, the two men fucked her with deep, passionate strokes.

"I love a tight asshole and I don't care if it belongs to a woman or a man," King Gyges said, groaning as he fucked Nykhor. At the same time, Psamtik bucked his hips upward, slamming his cock into Nykhor's pussy. Screaming passionately, Nykhor swayed back and forth as the two men's cocks rammed into her holes. A courtesan by trade, Nykhor enjoys having sex with strange men, but she'd rarely done two at the same time. The young woman rode the two men until she could take no more...

"That was splendid," Psamtik said as he lay next to a smiling King Gyges and an exhausted Nykhor. The lovely young woman gave the Pharoah and the Lydian King a tired smile. Even tall, bodacious Afro-Egyptian dames like Nykhor have their limits. King Gyges looked at the Pharoah and smiled in a deliberate, meaningful manner. Nykhor watched as the two men reached for one another and kissed passionately. The courtesan had a front row seat as two of the world's most powerful men playfully wrestled.

"Come to me, handsome," King Gyges said to the Pharoah. The two men ended up on the carpeted floor. Nykhor sat up on the couch, and watched them intently. King Gyges grabbed Psamtik's long and thick cock and then sucked him off. Nykhor smiled, marveling at the King's technique. She likes to take her time while sucking a man's cock, but clearly men who suck other men don't have her patience. In no time at all, King Gyges had Psamtik moaning and groaning. The Pharaoh was soon hard as a rock. Nykhor nodded approvingly. Sometimes male directness, rather than feminine patience, is more applicable to certain situations.

"Show me that ass," Psamtik said firmly, and King Gyges nodded before getting on all fours. Ever helpful, Nykhor grabbed the oil and handed it to Psamtik. The Pharoah took some oil and smeared it on his cock before also applying some on King Gyges ass. The tall, pale-skinned and devastatingly handsome Lydian Ruler seemed ready to play. Nykhor came and offered to help, and since neither man objected, she proceeded to spread King Gyges ass cheeks wide open while Psamtik stroked his cock.

"Go for it," Nykhor said, and she held King Gyges ass open for Psamtik, who pushed his cock inside. King Gyges groaned as the Pharoah's cock entered his asshole. Nykhor could definitely relate to that groan. Earlier, King Gyges cock went into Nykhor's asshole and made her squeal. Now it was his turn. Psamtik gripped King Gyges hip with one hand and fondled Nykhor's breasts with the other. Nykhor smiled, and then, impulsively, she kissed the Pharoah. Psamtik kissed Nykhor passionately while filling King Gyges asshole with his cock. This is how they get down in Pharaonic Egypt...

"Oh damn, fuck me," King Gyges said, moaning and groaning as the Pharoah fucked him. The Lydian King stroked his cock and arched his back as his Egyptian ally's cock invaded his asshole. Nykhor, turned on by the whole thing, decided to participate further. She got on the floor and slid toward the Lydian King, legs spread invitingly. King Gyges locked his gaze with Nykhor and she nodded firmly. Grinning, the Lydian King buried his face between the Afro-Egyptian courtesan's thick thighs. Nykhor sighed happily as King Gyges ate her pussy. Oh yeah, let the good times roll...

An evening of raw, untamed passion left all three participants exhausted but happy. King Gyges had a story to share with his men as he boarded the ship bound for Anatolia the next day. As for Nykhor, she returned to the royal palace, with some new gold coins and the heartfelt thanks of the Pharoah. When the Pharoah told his beloved Queen Khet how he utterly dominated the Lydian King, she was thrilled and turned on. In Egypt, in the bedroom and the royal courtroom, power plays are always in session. The world's oldest continuous civilization wouldn't have it any other way.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,142 Followers